3400 Pacific Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.atlanticclubcasino.com/
- Phone: 8882244586
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: We are open 7 Days a Week from 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Happy Hour at the Bar Everyday from 5pm-7pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Frank Mulino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Happy Hour at the Bar nightly Friday - Tuesday 5pm - 7pm with Food and Drink Specials
A word from Patsy's Trattoria
For authentic Italian food like Mama used to make spend an evening at Patsy's Trattoria enjoying the fresh, home-style flavors that Patsy's is famous for. Your taste buds will delight in the freshest flavors of our Margherita Pizza and Tuscan Focaccia. Enjoy our "family style" menu or bring your friends to enjoy dishes such as Clams Casino, Crisp Caesar Salad, Grilled Sausage Jabot, Penne alla Vodka or Chicken Saltimbocca. Be sure to try a coffee drink or dessert! Savor mouth-watering Italian cuisine at prices that makes The Atlantic Club Casino dining experience the best value in the city.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Patsy's Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
- Sad NewsSparklie920Dined on 12/30/2013We are so saddened by the news that the Hotel/Casino where Patsy's is located is closing down on the 12th of this month for good. We spent so many enjoyable dinners and special occasions at this restaurant that is it hard to believe that this one would be our last. Most of the staff have been there for many years so it almost felt like coming home when we would go back for our visits. Patsy's was a true 5 star restaurant that had it all...Best food, ambiance and service. Patsy's will be missed for sure. Ciao Bella.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must for Discerning Individuals!KatEatsDined on 12/24/2013Simply the best Italian dining experience I've had in the US. Prompt, polite, and unobtrusive service from the moment you enter until the second you leave. Great atmosphere, meticulously clean. Authentically prepared Italian dishes, but wholly suitable to the American palette. The food is presented well, and served perfectly. I go to Patsy's every time I'm in Atlantic City. I particularly enjoy the calamari and fried fresh mozzarella appetizers, the Sausage Jadot, the filet (served with polenta and green beans), and the lasagna are all exceptional entrees. The lemon crostata dessert is a must-have. Patsy's is perfection every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceDrMomDined on 12/23/2013Once again, it was terrific! Best deal is between 5 and 7; 1/2 price drinks, hors d'ovres and appetizers. It's a meal in itself and super reasonable. We always enjoy the visit. It is housed in the Atlantic Hotel and Casino which is scheduled to close its doors in early January 2014. Hope another hotel buys the property and reopens Patsy's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and RomanticfoodloverDined on 12/22/2013Took my girlfriend out for a romantic dinner. The food was very good, but our server never came over to check on us or refill our drinks. She seemed like she couldn't be bothered. I would recommend this restaurant for a nice romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian food. AlwaystwodogsDined on 12/15/2013Good Italian food. Always served by polished yet friendly staff. Openness can sometimes create background noise, not enough to destroy the experience.Special Features:
- Their Italian food is awesome.ParnhamskiDined on 11/30/2013Their Italian food is awesome. This is our favorite restaurant in Atlantic City. The pasta sauce is the most authentic tasting Italian I have ever had in any restaurant. They are always busy, so best to book a reservation online in advance.Special Features:
- Went on the day before theJustmeDined on 11/26/2013Went on the day before the Atlantic club closed for good and the service was very poor. Staff didn't care since the next night they would be out if a job. Food was good though.Special Features:
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013WE celebrated my wifes birthday at Patsys and the food and service were great, we will be going back again . ThanksSpecial Features:
- Anniversary dinner and wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/3/2013Anniversary dinner and was very enjoyable . They even added a desert for our celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableCattyDined on 11/1/2013My friends and I were quite pleasantly surprised to find that on Friday night between 5 and 7 pm there is Happy Hour. The drinks and appetizers were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at the casinoMackiDined on 10/26/2013patsy,s service is very good the food was also delicious. This was our second time there and both times were a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the bear and path and path4thoseWhoDineOutVIPDined on 10/21/2013While the service was great, food & location left a lot to be desired . Plenty of other good restaurants on the boardwalk in a/c especially for the price. Wouldn't run to go back.
- a great mealterryDined on 10/6/2013restaurant is not over-crowed with tables so you have privacy and the noise level is kept down. The food is excellent. We had the chicken veal and pasta. the service is also excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service and alsopampaDined on 10/5/2013Outstanding service and also we can not pick out any one dish that is excellent, They all are. Also the friendly atmosphere from start to finish. A great dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very good . BreadFishVIPDined on 10/4/2013Overall very good . Bread was outstanding. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AnniversaryMarilynDined on 9/28/2013We celebrated ou 44th Wedding Anniversary at Patsy's Trattoria on Saturday, Sept. 28th and could not have found a better place. The food was delicious and most importantly the service was friendly and wonderful!!!!!Special Features:
- Romantic w/ varied food choicesApple1031Dined on 9/20/2013Loved the romantic, quiet atmosphere. A lot of choices....salads, brick oven pizzas, diff. main dishes. Had the crabmeat ravioli appetizer and brickoven pizza w/ ricotta and spinach. Husband had veal scaloppini. All was delicious. Only downside was our server, Marco. Not personable at all. Service was awful. Asked drink and meal order. No introduction. Never told us the specials. Drink glasses were empty and stayed that way. Never acknowledge us. Was out of site for over 25 minutes. Diff. server brought our meal. Waited over 45 minutes. Food good but can tell it sat in the kitchen. We did receive a comp. cheesecake for our Anniv. Wanted coffee but server already gone. Told management. All they said was, "Sorry. " Recommend w/ diff server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food..PamGDined on 9/14/2013We had a nice dinner with great service, truly enjoyed ourselves..... (Here is a tip ------ We were in town for Miss America, and were staying in the same hotel as Patsys. We called for a reservation at about 9pm. We were told they were FULL - nothing avail. Seeing as this was directly after the Shoe Parade, it did not surprise. However, just for giggles, I opened my OpenTable app, and sure enough - OpenTable came through once again! Within 20 minutes, we were enjoying drinks and appetizers as we awaited our entrees. LOVE OpenTable)Special Features:
- You can't go wrong at Patsy'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2013We've been to Patsy's around 10 times and have never been disappointed. The food is always excellent and the service is perfect. It's a great place for a romantic dinner for two or a group occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patsy'sRussellDined on 9/3/2013Had a wonderful dinner,but the service was sub-parSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indifferent service, fair foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/1/2013We arrived on time for our reservation only to be put in line for a table. The hostess wrote diners names on little pieces of paper for the Captain to pick up. Not a very impressive way of handling guests. After we were seated my wife ordered a Mojoto only to be told they didn't have mint. I could have brought them pounds of it from home. The waiter was inattentive and indifferent. Never told us the evening's specials. Our dinners were quite large and only fair. The tomato sauce too heavy. Not a good dining experience.
- Very good food served in aKarenDined on 9/1/2013Very good food served in a comfortable, friendly setting. We eat there every time we go to the Atlantic Club casino. It's a place you like to go back to due to the food, the service and the environment.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing from Start to FinishrwmyersDined on 8/31/2013I had been wanting to try this restaurant for awhile. Sadly, it wasn't what I hoped. Service was terrible from start to finish and the food was average at best. We were a table of two that ordered one appetizer and two entrees, yet we ended up spending close to two and half hours there because the service was so slow. (Missing a show at Taj as a result.) Restaurant was full but not packed and at no time did anyone apologize for the delays we experienced. Food wise, we shared the stuffed mushrooms appetizer (not very good, poor presentation) while for dinner, I had the steak and potato gnocchi and my friend had the tagliatelle pasta with mushrooms. Mine was okay, he didn't care for his. Bottom line: We don't plan on going back.
- the food for three of thelennyDined on 8/30/2013the food for three of the four dinners were not as hot as they shouldve been.they were good just not hot.the service was a little slow,but thats because they were very busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patsy's great food at a good priceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2013Patsy's in the Atlantic Club Hotel in Atlantic City has great Italian food at a good price. The ambiance is very good and the service is excellent! We've eater there around 5 times and have never been disapponted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don's Patsy's ReviewDonmDined on 8/25/2013Arrived 1/2 hour for 7:30 reservation. Greeter was very accommodating and took our names and was seated within 15 minutes. Service was poor at best. Food was average.
- The food & service was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2013The food & service was great only problem I didn't receive my $10 in free slot play moneySpecial Features:
- Best Place In ACMariDined on 8/20/2013When making reservations online I mentioned we were celebrating our anniversary . When we finished eating the server Kelly came it with a big piece of chocolate cake with lit cande. The entire restaurant sang to us. What a place excellent food and staff. Will recommend to family and friends.Special Features:
- Delicious food, big portions!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/18/2013Our first meal ever in Atlantic City was the other night at Patsy's. We ate at a few other restaurants while in town, and our experience at Patsy's was the best by far. We will absolutely return in the future.Special Features:
- Good for Happy HourLynnieDined on 8/16/2013Enjoyed the happy hour and half priced appetizers at the bar. From here, the meal was just okay. Waiters - Michael at bar and Frank at table were lovely. Unfortunately, this hotel is showing its age and this reflected on the restaurant. Food was good but cannot compare to Patsy's New York location. Would go back for appetizers at the bar - best part of the meal! Bartender was great.
- Service....food...all great!!!Bouvy2Dined on 8/13/2013While the regular menu is nice , this place shines with it's specials. Large lobster tails, veal chops & other fantastic meals. Service was outstanding. Large bar crowd due to half price drinks & apps. but the noise did not reach the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dining deal in ACBobgataDined on 7/29/2013It's not the Patsy's of NY, but it's a very nice restaurant with good service, food and prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible trattoriaMimidinesDined on 7/27/2013We took our friends to Patsy's this past Saturday night. The experience was terrible. Our waiter was not gracious . He let us wait too long without acknowledging us, Then he came to our table and wanted our order before our drink order. No bread was brought. when the food came, it was below standard. The gravy on spaghetti tasted canned and the meatballs were fair,at best.. The sauce on the pork chop was not seasoned well and also tasted like a canned sauce. When we gave our opinion to him, He had little response at all . The maitre' d was worse. He argued with our opinion and seemed not to care at all.! in fact I would call him arrogant
- Patsy's Atlantic Cityyummy4thetummyDined on 7/27/2013Food is always tasty and prepared to our liking Presentation outstanding desserts are out of this worldSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/22/2013We had amazing service and the menu was extensive! Beautiful ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Classy setting.mojo1007Dined on 7/16/2013The interior past the bar is very classy and well layed out. Good room around the tables and decorated nicely. The Food and service were very good too ! The Choclate Grand Marnier cake was to DIE for !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love This RestaurantACdinerDined on 7/14/2013Overall, I had an amazing experience at Patsy's. The fried mozzarella wasn't very good, lack of taste but the other food was delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. It was my second time visiting Patsy's and also for my birthday, needless to say it was a perfect choice. The service is A+ and the ambiance is also A+!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Involtine was wonderful.BoxsterVIPDined on 7/14/2013Our waiter, Michael, recommended the Involtine. It was just fabulous & the service matched the dining experience. We'll be back soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerRaymondDined on 7/14/2013Patsys, by the way my wife's name is Patricia, was very pleasant for dining. We had the liquine with white clam sauce and it was very good. The service is great and there is a nice atmosphere and ambiance about the place. When we were just about through with dinner, we were surprised with a candle lit dessert for our special day and were serenaded by the waiters with "Happy Anniversary". Dominic our waiter who has been there for 27 years was excellent. Recommend very highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food & service was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/12/2013food & service was outstanding. i would come back with family & friends to try something newSpecial Features: