il Calabrese Ristorante and Bar
1281 E State Highway 114
Southlake, TX 76092Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
il Calabrese Ristorante and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ilcalabrese.com/
- Phone: 8172518798
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Luciano Salvadore
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Cigar Room, Cocktails, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private room that seats parties up to 16 total guests. A semi-private area that seats parties up to 26 total guests. We also offer private seating in our upstairs dining area that may accommodate sit-down parties for up to 55 guests and cocktail/happy hour events of up to 130 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Laura Rojas 8172518798
A word from il Calabrese Ristorante and Bar
il Calabrese, an Italian Fare centered on the freshest ingredients imported from all over Italy. We offer an array of modern and traditional Italian dishes that are sure to please every palate. We also offer a wine selection that is as unique and seductive as the dining atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
il Calabrese Ristorante and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (9)great for outdoor dining (7)romantic (7)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)notable wine list (4)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Nice change with new menuSLdinersVIPDined on 9/11/2014We loved the new three fresh appetizer and the pepperoni bread is always a favorite! Cioppino was really great. Salads are fresh and generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Meal!drzachDined on 9/6/2014I'd driven past this restaurant many times, but never had found a good opportunity to try it out. It's apart from the Southlake Downtown area, so it never readily sprang to mind when thinking about local nice restaurants. My wife and I recently dined there for our anniversary, bringing our 2-year old along. The food was excellent, even the kids' cheese pizza (my son plowed through it happily). I had an Old-Fashioned, which was a bit on the fancy side but expertly mixed. The staff all seemed on the young side (I don't think I saw a single person over 30), but they knew what they were doing, and took good care of us the whole time. They even offered a free appetizer if I shared a photo of my meal on Facebook. I'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- good food & atmospherekdbensonVIPDined on 8/24/2014Celebrating my daughter's 26th bday. Have been many times when it was Patrizios and actually thought the menu selection was better now that it's Il Calabrese. Caprese salad was good. Mediterranean Sea Bass, Chilean Sea Bass were both very good and were cooked perfectly. Orecciette Alla Calabrese was very good too. They brought out a piece of cake with a candle which was nice and it was delicious....not sure what it was but the cake was light so maybe it was a tiramisu? Will definitely return! Had a nice downstairs bar and I think they also have an upstairs bar. Will return sometime for a drink too.Special Features:
- Great First DatemmmmgoodDined on 8/23/2014The hostesses were very friendly and allowed me to choose a table. Our waitress was personal and very knowledgeable about the menu choices. We had wine, appetizer, dinner and dessert and everything was outstanding!Special Features:
- Good ItalianEatfresh4Dined on 8/1/2014We came to celebrate my hubby's 40th birthday and we brought our kids (elementary age-no littles). Not really a kid place, a little too upscale in our opinion. We had to ask what was available for them to eat since there were no kid menus. The building is pretty, a little noisy, and the service was just so-so. There was metal rock playing which just seemed weird at an Italian restaurant. Our waitress was nice, she just seemed busy, and with the price tag I expect a little more attention. For the birthday: they said happy birthday, but that was it. My husband was happy not to have the attention. The food & drinks were good. Order off the specials menu, our best stuff was from there, and leave the kiddos at home :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the il Calabrese Ristorante and Bar reviews archive.