101 Fairview Station Parkway
Fairview, TX 75069Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.patrizios.net/
- Phone: 9723632101
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Luciano Salvadore
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Patrizio Fairivew offers a variety of banquet menus to fit your needs. We are able to host any events from a cocktail reception with passed hors d’oeuvres to intimate wedding receptions.
We also have an off-site catering menu, served family style.
- Private Party Facilities: Patrizio Fairview has 4 Private Dining Rooms seating from an intimate 10 to 250. We also have two semi-private rooms and one lounge available for private dining.
- Private Party Contact: Tracey Fox 9723632103
- Entertainment: Private Banquet Space: Parties ranging from 10 to 250
A word from Patrizio
Patrizio has been a landmark Italian restaurant in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for over 20 years. We are known for our authentic Italian cuisine, extensive wine list, exceptional service, outstanding patio and great value. Patrizio Fairview is our newest location. The restaurant boasts over 500 seats including four private banquet rooms for parties ranging from an intimate 10 to over 250. Patrizio Fairview is located in the new Village at Fairview off Stacy and 75 (next to Dillard’s and Macy's.)Continued
Patrizio accepts reservations for large parties only.
Patrizio accepts reservations for large parties only.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Patrizio reviews from OpenTable diners
- October 31st was a quiet nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/31/2012October 31st was a quiet night (everyone was out trick or treating with their little goblins) and we enjoyed a great dinner at Patrizio's, with excellent service and good food. Always a good choice.
- Not everithing is goodMcMarcusVIPDined on 10/20/2012The place is very pretty. The music they have is inadequate for the place. Their menu has different dishes compared with most of the Italian restaurants. The special of the day was Sword Fish, and it was very good. Other dishes orderd (veal piccata and grilled chicken salad) were less than good. The dessert was carrot cake and it was very bad (they took it of the check). They have good wines. Service was friendly and efficent. Their Callamari Fritti is good. Apparently, you have to know what to order, so that you get good food, and that is not good for a restaurant.
- Food was really good. GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2012Food was really good. Good selection although surprised menu was missing classics like chicken parm. Otherwise no complaints. It was a slow Thursday night only a few tables. Music was pretty loud considering how empty the restaurant was. It was borderline obnoxious. Beautiful interior. Our server was new. Her second night so she was a little off but very nice and it wasn't an issue. We'll be back!
- Nice find on a whim!DFWdiningrocksVIPDined on 9/10/2012On a whim I selected Patrizio for an early dinner before a Hall & Oates concert at the Allen Event Center on a Monday night! We chose to sit outdoors since the Dallas area weather had cooled considerably. What a great choice. The menu is teeming with authentic Italian dishes. My wife tried the chicken lasagne and it was superb. I had a spicy Italian sausage dish that was equally wonderful. We don't travel to Allen (from Grapevine, TX) often, but when we do....it will be dinner at Patrizio.Special Features:
- Enjoyable, and the food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012Enjoyable, and the food was great. Stellar service from our waiter.Special Features:
- The bellini's are wonderful.Linz1006Dined on 6/17/2012The bellini's are wonderful. My chicken scallopine was very good. We went for an early dinner to celebrate my Mother's 81st birthday and the music was so loud we had to constantly ask them to turn it down, we could barely hear ourselves think. Can't remember our waitress' name but she was very good and adorable.Special Features:
- USUALLY THEIR FOOD IS CONSISTENLYdixielassDined on 6/1/2012USUALLY THEIR FOOD IS CONSISTENLY GOOD. I HAD A JUNE SPECIAL GRILLED SHRIMP WITH SAFFRON RICE, THE SHRIMP WAS VERY DRY. I SHOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED THAT.Special Features:
- Every time we go to this location,VenusVIPDined on 5/12/2012Every time we go to this location, there are ALWAYS large parties of teenagers celebrating birthdays, proms, and who knows what else. This night there were two large parties and we could not even hear ourselves talk at our booth. The food was okay. My fish was over cooked. My husband's was too salty. The only reason we go there is because my mother likes their crab cakes. I think I am going to have to find her crab cakes elsewhere...
- Perfect dinner!AllenTurnerDined on 3/9/2012Service was wonderful! Tried a special dinner, and was delicious just as our server described.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful meal atVenusVIPDined on 2/25/2012We had a wonderful meal at Patricio's. I had the Open Faced Ravioli - Sauteed Artichokes, Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers, Asparagus, and Basil. Tossed with a Light Cream Sauce and Fresh Roasted Garlic Folded Inside a Fresh Pasta Sheet. Topped with Tomatoes and Fresh Basil. Extremely good. My husband had the Shellfish Ravioli - Homemade Ravioli Stuffed with Lobster and Shrimp in a Leek and Tomato Cream Sauce. Now this was outstanding! We also shared the carrot cake...I am going to have to run many laps today, but it was worth it!Special Features:
- I specifically requested afredVIPDined on 2/18/2012I specifically requested a table/booth off of the main hallway like we had on a previous trip. After asking to be moved from the original cold back corner location we were placed at a table again right next to the main hallway with the main server and guest traffic.
- Pleasant atmosphere with good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2012Great staff. Good food. Good location. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Great dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2012Great dining experience. Very attentive server. My husband and I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- I wasnt very impressed withOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/3/2012I wasnt very impressed with the food. Seemed very small portions for the value .
- Our waiter Chad was awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/2/2012Our waiter Chad was awesome and the food was great, as well.Special Features:
- Had a great pre-movie dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/27/2012Had a great pre-movie dinner. The food (I had the Cod off the specials menu, my husband had the canneloni) was amazing, and the chef was kind enough to make a substitution for me. The wine was perfect - though the waitress was not able to offer any advice on some of the selections. Great night and even suggested to some friends we saw at the movie theater.Special Features:
- We popped in to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/2/2012We popped in to celebrate and were really impressed with the ambiance. You walk past an impressive wine room to get to one of the many dining area. The booth seats were a soft and smooth leather. The bar is lovely and much bigger than the Plano location where we usually go. And, even though it was larger than Plano, it was less drafty. There are great windows to look into the Square. Food was good The breaded chicken was left in a bit too long and the thinly sliced breast was tough around the edges. The pasta was great. Drinks were generous and tasty. The waiter must have been new, but he was trying. It took him forever to bring the 2/3 things we asked for, like some real butter for the veggies which had cooled.Special Features:
- I've been to different locationsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/1/2012I've been to different locations in the past and they are good, but the Fairview location was magnificent. I was completely surprised to see how nice everything was when we went in. Great food, great service, beautiful facility. We will be back.Special Features:
- My husband and I dined hereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2011My husband and I dined here on new years eve, we found the atmosphere very romantic, the food was divine, however the service was not up to par. Our waitress rarely checked on us, did not provide bread plates even though she told us she was going to get some. She did not offer the customary fresh cracked pepper for our salads or fresh parmesan for our entrees. We did notice the other wait staff was much more attentive to their customers and assume our waitress was not the norm. Overall we enjoyed our dinner but will make sure we don't get the same waitress on our next visit.Special Features:
- Even though we had an OpenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2011Even though we had an Open Table reservation still had to wait 30 minutes for a table. It was New Year's Eve so that was predictable. Very noisy, loud environment. Not a place for a quiet dinner. Service was good, but still had to ask for the bread that was supposed to come with the meal. Loved the Pepperoni Bread appetizer.
- We had dinner at this locationOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/31/2011We had dinner at this location on New Year's Eve. I was so impressed that the restaurant was certainly well prepared for the big crowd. Although the restaurant was pretty packed, the service was very efficient. Our waitress was very friendly and made excellent suggestions. The speed of the food was surprisingly quick and still maintained good quality and presentation. I ordered the special of the month (black cod with sauteed spinach and mashed potato). It was light and fresh that I had to order another one to go so I can bring it to my mother, knowing that she would really enjoy it. This was definitely much better experience than Christmas Eve at Bailey's Prime Plus.Special Features:
- Service was very good. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/22/2011Service was very good. We had the semi private dining room and our waiter was very nice and attentive without being obtrusive. The meat sauce on the spaghettin and in the lasagna was not that good. My wife had the osobuco and it was delicious. others in our party like their dinners also, only disappointment was the sauce on 2 dishes. The deserts were fantastic. My one son said the next time he goes there he will skip the main meal (which he liked a lot) and have 3 pieces of the White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake. They brought my wife a nice mug of Spumonte for her birthday and she enjoiyed it. We will go back.Special Features:
- Our waiter was very inattentive.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/19/2011Our waiter was very inattentive. We asked for bread to be brought to the table multiple times. Finally as we were almost finish with our meal he delivered the bread.
- Great place to dine or justOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/18/2011Great place to dine or just relax with that special someone! Great service and great menu...try it for sure!Special Features:
- We had a group of 10 and didOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/4/2011We had a group of 10 and did not ask for anything specific when making the reservation, but when we got there they sat us in the wine room (by oursevles). It was nice to be able to talk and visit without disturbing other diners and vice versa. Our server was very attentive and made suggestions on the menu. Overall great experience. Looking forward to going back soon. (We usually dine at the Plano location and although we have had okay experiences there, this experience was a step above.)Special Features:
- Our dinner club (10 members)OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2011Our dinner club (10 members) went for dinner last night. I had requested a quiet location so we would be able to visit. They gave us the wine room. Perfect! Service was outstanding as was the food. We will definitely make this a restaurant we will return to.
- Don't book this place on Open TableAscottVIPDined on 9/10/2011They called us after we placed a reservation on Open Table to tell us they were actually booked for the evening (even though every time slot was available online). They said they would try and work us in. Really frustrating to book a reservation, only to be informed it wouldn't be honored.
- The atmosphere was prettyChicoDined on 9/10/2011The atmosphere was pretty good, more than I expected. The service was good, and the food was good. It is a nice Italian restaurant. I took my kids (7 & 11), and they had a kid menu for my 7-year old, which increased the score :) Especially my kids are excited to go back again soon.Special Features:
- Extra Special EveningAllenTurnerDined on 9/9/2011We celebrated a special occassion in a group of 8. They seated us in our own dining area which made the evening more special. The service was outstanding! We have very special memories thanks to Patrizio's and their staff.Special Features: