Patrizia's of Stamford
249 Main Street
Stamford, CT 06901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Patrizia's of Stamford
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stamfordpatrizias.com/
- Phone: 2036148240
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm- 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Patrizia's of Stamford
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Patrizia's of Stamford reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (13)special occasion (9)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (6)hot spot (6)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)romantic (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014not impressed with the menu and selection, over priced for the quality, food was just okay, nothing to brag about.Special Features:
- Great Food!protondoVIPDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I were in Stamford for a week-end visit over Columbus Day week-end. The food and atmosphere were great. The waitress also great. We had fun dancing to the dj too! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the area.Special Features:
- Patrizia's Passes MustergbostonVIPDined on 8/30/2014Come to Patrizia's for the food. Whether you are dining as a couple, as part of a large group or as part of a birthday party, the food is good, in fact very good. However there are very frequent waits to get that good food, so plan to settle back with your favorite cocktail or wine. We had two salads which were great. There was a long inter-mezzo until the main courses arrived but both the salmon and skirt steak were phenomenal. Desserts, whether a semifreddo or tart, were also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive lunchGracie14eDined on 8/20/2014Great lunch during restaurant week! More than ample portions (we were stuffed), excellent salads and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingfoodyDined on 8/9/2014We were surprised that we were able to get a reservation at prime time on Saturday but now we understand why--the restaurant was half empty. The service was very slow and the food was OK; not very exciting. By 7:15pm one of the specials, Branzino was gone. This was disappointing as there were very limited fish options. The prices were also high for the quality of the food and unimaginative preparations. Although the restaurant was not full, it was till noisy. Whenever they brought out a birthday cake, they would play happy birthday very loudly on the sound system. My husband said that was reason enough not to return. I had to ask for water countless times. Overall, it turned out to be a very expensive and frustrating experience.
- Very GoodLuv2eatDined on 7/18/2014The food was very good. I had tricolore salad and the pork chop dish. The pork was cooked very well and tasted delicious. I would reccomended Patrizia's to anyone that's craving Italian. The service was very good, we had a young waiter, and all I'd say is that he study the wine list a little more, but he was very good outside of that.Special Features:
- Delicious Italian food great spot!DeniseDined on 7/17/2014A really fun place to eat even during Alive at Five. Close enough to the music but away from the crowd. Security detail keeps good control over younger crowd. Great service even when they are really busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't botherShirlVIPDined on 7/5/2014Went there based on reviews. Overall it was disappointing. Food was mediocre at best. Drinks were expensive and not well made.
- The following 77 reviews are from the Patrizia's of Stamford reviews archive.
- Pleasant Dinner for threeRiverwalkDined on 6/21/2014Good food and drink with good service. Sat outside which was a little noisy but let us appreciate the outdoor crowds Saturday night at Columbus Park.Special Features:
- excellent dinnerFoodEDined on 6/11/2014We had the fish - branzino and salmon and it was fabulous. My only complaint, not really a complaint - the menu needs to be more varied. Everything else was wonderful.Special Features:
- Friendly and Lots to Eat1685pennDined on 6/7/2014Not great food but not bad. Friendly staff and you won't go away hungry. My kids liked it more than the adults in out party.
- Solid findBmoretravelerDined on 6/5/2014Really enjoyed our meal. Had a business dinner and knew nothing of Stamford. Picked it based on reviews. People are very nice. Kitchen knows how to execute on the menu. Grilled octopus was awesome and sauce just right. I would absolutely return. Oddly despite being Italian restaurant no one ordered pasta so can't speak to it but beef and seafood entrees were spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious salads, bright open spaceWestportianVIPDined on 6/1/2014This restaurant was inviting from the minute I walked in. Playing music at just the right level, and service was quick and super friendly. Food was exactly as ordered and delicious with Italian seasonings. Big beautiful roomy bar area too. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014Great spot next to upbeat bar. Had birthday dinner with girlfriends and the waiter, David, was incredibly friendly and helpful. They brought out a dessert sampler platter and sang happy birthday. Portions were a little on the smaller side. I had excellent chicken Marsala, that came with a pared breast of chicken and some green beans. Pasta or other veggie were extra.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014Service was disruptive. Services do not seem to understand how inappropriate it is to interrupt someone in mid-sentence. It happened frequently. Seemed clueless that someone was speaking, let alone what they were speaking about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidBalldoggDined on 5/2/2014A bit upscale and not the place to go for basic pasta dishes. But the dishes were well prepared and presented, and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food in a nice atmosphere.GreenwichPatDined on 4/24/2014We enjoyed very good food here. The menu is varied and well planned. Something for everyone. Service is a little spotty; long wait to be greeted and asked for a drink order. I definitely recommend Patrizia's when your in Stamford!Special Features:
- A bit of the Bronx in StamfordMMouse3Dined on 4/19/2014Try this restaurant if you want delicious authentic home cooked Italian food.Special Features:
- GreatexperienceLongIsland1RangerDined on 4/17/2014I took my family to Patrizia's for my daughter's birthday. This was the first time I had dined there and it turned out to be the perfect place. The service was great! Ruth was attentive without being obnoxious. The food was superb, and the menu selection was excellent. Just enough variety to appeal to everyone, but not too many items as to be too confusing. I also like the way they acknowledge a birthday celebration. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2014Go for the mozzarella and tomato. It was so fresh and remarkably good. The food and atmosphere images this a solid choice! I will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!CredDined on 2/15/2014Overall was a great experience. The food was great and the service was also great and friendly. Would go again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met friends who. Never dinnedJanskiVIPDined on 2/15/2014Met friends who. Never dinned here before ....was Disappointed with the table ....It was a small 4 top an I was pushed up against the wall .....waiter never Mentioned the 55.00 all you can eat ... so I assumed It was only offered to parties of more than 4 ... Wasn't till when the owner or manager Came over to the table and said next time try it ... Service was exceptional always is .... Prefer to go with a larger group to have the Patrizias experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely DisappointedenjoytodineDined on 2/14/2014My fiance and I are new to the area and decided to try Patrizia's for Valentine's Day. Not only were our appetizers sub-par, but after 3 hours we asked why we hadn't received our entrees. The wait staff seemed puzzled. We got a a response of "a chef stormed out of the kitchen" and we must have forgotten to make your meal. Once we finally got our meal to-go and brought it home, it wasn't even what we had ordered. What started as a nice Valentine celebration turned into an extreme letdown.
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We went here on Valentines Day and it was very nicely decorated...balloons everywhere, and they had a great vday deal (2 for $90). We each got an appetizer, pasta dish, main course and dessert. The main course was only ok (snapper had bones and the steak was just ok). Tiramisu was the best I've ever had anywhere! The waitstaff were great and on top of every need which was impressive because it was a full house. The hostess on the other hand seemed miserable and like she was at the last place she would want to be. Also dressed really inappropriate for a restaurant that seems pretty classy. Overall a good experience though.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014I've been there 3 times now and have not been disappointed. Excellent good and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We did the family style dinnerHarleyloverVIPDined on 2/8/2014We did the family style dinner with 2 other couples. Food was very good and you got a lot for your money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timelikestoeatDined on 1/17/2014Pleasantly surprised. Had heard good things from a few friends and they were right. Wait staff and owner couldn't have been more friendly including hugs as we left. As this was our 1st visit, we decided to try the chef's choice dinner. Seven courses (we liked 6 out of the 7) food was well prepared and we didn't leave hungry. Have the calamari-not fried, done in a thick tomato sauce with a touch of jalapenos...best course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family dinnercgtfDined on 1/12/2014We had 8 people and all were pleased with the entrees and the service. They were very accommodating. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food and stellar serviceJanieVIPDined on 1/4/2014We had a terrific meal last weekend - perfect for adults and kids. Great, stylish ambiance. We were treated like family when we walked in and that service continued until we left. The food was wonderful and the chef even made a special order for us. You don't usually find such friendly and gracious service like this these days. We will absolutely be going back - with and without kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Style FeelingGpapaDined on 12/29/2013Nice atmosphere and reasonable value. Our group had mixed food responses from excellent to mediocre. We had a good time overall and the service was very good. I would go back.Special Features:
- welcoming atmosphere and great foodkchefDined on 12/14/20131st major snowstorm and we still ventured out to dine here! Received warm welcome at door and escorted to table away from the draft of the door. During dinner, the hostess noticed our car lights were on, asked for our keys and went out to car; she could have told us and not gone out. We appreciated that extra level of service! All 4 of us really enjoyed our meals! The fried calamari was perfectly done--lightly breaded and perfectly cooked. The ravioli special was ravioli filled with broccoli rabe and sausage was super1 Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian food. GreatDeniseDined on 10/26/2013Delicious Italian food. Great service staff. Management goes out of their way to make sure things are alright and diners feel at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesPeggyDined on 10/26/2013We consider patrizias one of our favorite restaurants in our home town of stamford The food is always excellent and on the rare occasion that something is not to our liking, the staff and the kitchen and always more than accommodating in providing something else The staff if friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. Everyone we have ever taken there has enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not going backJHedleyVIPDined on 10/22/2013We made a mistake - never try a restaurant that isn't crowded at 8pm.
- The family style tasting menuMcEwanDined on 10/12/2013The family style tasting menu is a must. Great service, great ambience. Prefect for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Good food, better energeticOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/27/2013Good food, better energetic vibe and service. Great spot for a birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was excellentYankfan1213Dined on 9/17/2013The service was excellent and the chef made something a bit off the menu for me. It turned out to be fantastic, very flavorful sauce! Definitely would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/7/2013This was our third, and possible the last, to Patrizia's of Stamford. We really enjoyed the first two dinners so we expected the same for our third time there. Everything was downhill after the appetizers. All four dinners we ordered were way overcooked! Found out later that they changed the chef. Wouldn't recommend it.
- Above average all the timeGracie14eDined on 8/31/2013We have visited Patrizia's often on Restaurant weeks, and have always had great meals there. This was the first dinner experience, and we all agreed it was really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2013We have been here many times and we have never been disappointed. The service is always great. The food is excellent. The servers are always very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.