Patrizia's of Bayside
201-10 Cross Island Parkway
Bayside, NY 11360Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Patrizia's of Bayside
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.valentinosonthegreen.com/
- Phone: 7183522300
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday: 2:00pm - 12:00am, Monday - Tuesday: 12:00pm - 12:00am, Wednesday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 1:00am, Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Antonio Lacarbonara 7183522300
A word from Patrizia's of Bayside
The much anticipated fine dining Italian restaurant and banquet hall, Patrizia's of Bayside , restores the romance and brings fine Italian cuisine to a neighborhood rich in history, culture, and style. The entire building and the surrounding property has been completely renovated and lovingly restored in old tradition. We will provide several unique experiences for our patrons.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Patrizia's of Bayside reviews from OpenTable diners
- We went for Thanksgiving night.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We went for Thanksgiving night. At first we were ask to take The elevator who tooks us upstairs and to dead end we couldn't find Our way to the dining room and they keep sending us to different exits no comfortable. After we sat and order turkey dinner, the waiter came back to tell us that they were Out of turkey. That they had bought like 6 turkeys and they had reservations for 350 people. And most of the orders were turkey. And I ask for the regular menu and the waiter said no Only the special menu. But If you want somethinh else from the other menu we could probably make it. I ask once more If I could have the menu and he finally brought the menu. We decided just to share one Entree and leave.Special Features:
- A mear ghost of its former self.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/22/2012I have been to this location many times over many years under different ownership. The cooking is not as good now as I remember its previous incarnations. The price was high for the quality. It is still a romantic place to dine, but I was disappointed.Special Features:
- Food was average at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2012Food was average at best. Restaurant was empty on a Thursday night.
- Very good, open table gotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/20/2012Very good, open table got us a reservation within a half hour of calling . The restaurant had change hands since we had been there last and it was excellent. We will return.Special Features:
- This was our first visit withqueenlambVIPDined on 10/6/2012This was our first visit with new owners. Staff was great and food excellent. They have a sampling menu that is outstanding. Just be prepared to eat a lot!Special Features:
- Plentiful food. Had familyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/30/2012Plentiful food. Had family style. Food was awesome, great flavor. Wasn't perfect but way on top....Williamsburg locale better in quantity and variety, but still a great dining experience. All in all, we had a great time. Our waiter Vinny was great and very knowledgable and esp. very attentive. Thanks, we will be back.Special Features:
- The floor needs to have carpetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012The floor needs to have carpet on it to reduce the noise.Special Features:
- Food was okay. Found a fewFluffyDined on 9/22/2012Food was okay. Found a few dishes from the table to be salty. Too much noise from the wedding that took place upstairs. The table next to us asked to be moved because of the noise. I would of moved but we were at the end of our meal.
- I've been here a couple ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2012I've been here a couple of times already and it never fails. The food is awesome and the portions are plentiful. The staff and management seem to be spot on everytime I come. We just had a bunch of appetizers and some wine and that was more than enough to fills us up. Don't miss out on this place..It's become one of my favorites.Special Features:
- Hands down the best ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2012Hands down the best Italian food this side of the Atlantic. Been to Patrizia's in the Bronx several times and felt the need to try this one. The food is simply amazing; from traditional Italian to more modern and exotic choices, you can't go wrong. There menu is sizable, and their specials are numerous. We started off light with the Arugula salad -- you can never go wrong with this bitter green! It is pure yummy goodness. Then...then...then... I followed that up with their Whole Branzino. I felt like I was sitting in Italy with the ocean breeze basking upon me. It was so fresh and clean tasting. We also had the Veal Romano-YUM! It's so great when you can share food with others Go to Patrizia's; your taste buds will thank you!
- The service, the atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/24/2012The service, the atmosphere, and of course the food are amazing. Usually when a place is hyped up it never lives up to its expectations. But this place lived up to the hype and more. A friend and I shared fried calamari and burrata mozzarella and baked clams. The sauce for the calamari was awesome. The baked clams were delicous, as was the burrata. We decided to go off the menu and ordered the Skirt steak and the Veal Paillard. For dessert we had espressos and tartufos. Both were excellent. What puts Patrizia's in the top 5 of Bayside, beside all the rest I described, is the atmosphere. It has a real authentic and warm feel to it. Go there and enjoy it! You will NOT be disappointed.Special Features:
- This was my first time here.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2012This was my first time here. It was our 20th Anniversary & I must say that it was quite an experience. So everyone talks about Patrizia's so we decided to give it a shot last night! We started off with some glasses of moscato rosé which is my favorite & was delicious!! For appetizers we ordered baked clams and the Insalate de Pesce Misto. The seafood salad was unbelievably tasty. For dinner I ordered Fettucini Carbonara. It was so creamy & the bacon in it was magical. My husband ordered the Broiled Pork chops which came w/ manilla clams. He loved his meal. We had told our waiter Kevin that it was our anniversary and a few moments later, Gennaro the manager came over to bid us a Happy Anniversary and sent us over free dessert! :)Special Features:
- We started with the BuffaloOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2012We started with the Buffalo Mozzarela caprese which was delicious! Next we had the P.E.I. mussels and the Cheese plate(which if you have never tried, you must, it is exceptional!). The Lamb chops were incredible! As was the Branzino! And of course, Note: These dishes were shared to give more of a tasting menu feel. Where in Bayside can you go and get a view of a brdge while you eat? So magical and relaxing. I've always wanted a view like that so this won me over. Our waitress Dawn was so sweet and helpful. She was very attentive & completely in tune with our needs-which is so rare nowadays. We met the manager Spiro as he was working the dining room ensuring that we were happy with our order. What more can be said! Perfecto!Special Features:
- Time and time again I'm lovingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2012Time and time again I'm loving this place. The food never fails to impress and nor does the service--A very good place for dinner! First impression of this place: very traditional Italian and family style restaurant. We sat in the back room which was more slower paced, and quiet enough to have a conversation and really enjoy our meal. It kind of reminds me of the restaurants where old Italian mobs would come and hang out. The waiter and manager (I'm assuming) was very nice and always asked if we needed anything, or if the food was good, etc. I cannot wait to go back again.Special Features:
- This was my second time hereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012This was my second time here and I must say I loved it more this time than the first time. The wine menu is so diverse I never know what to choose. It was a special night for me and I could think of no better place. The food is just so good and I love that the portions are hearty enough that there is always enough for lumch the next day. This place is a must try and in my Top 3 places to go. Buon Appetito!Special Features:
- Location, location, locationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2012Early lunch on a Thursday, so was quiet, would like to sample another time for dinner. Lovely, lovely, location and ambiance good, especially with the outside set up and gazebo. Nice to look at. I would decorate seasonally, provides a pleasing dining experience. Love the side room to the right off the main entrance. probably enchanting nightime....Keep going and good luck, don't lose the freshness when things are new.Special Features:
- Excellent family-style optionNickEDined on 8/10/2012Excellent family-style option was available. Our waitress was friendly, attentive and more than willing to provide additional items for us.Special Features:
- Service was terrible. WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2012Service was terrible. Waiter was unable to answer questions. Busboy was very chatty, but sarcastic and insulting. Hot antipasti was tasty. Entree of chicken Marsalla was bland. Everything is alla cart. Expensive. Would not recommend and will not go back.
- Too bad that the food is so,so.bertheDined on 8/5/2012Too bad that the food is so,so. The quality is definitely limited - too many sauces. Increase the price, add a veal chop, the neighborhood can take it! And it's noisy when it's only somewhat full. Why blasting music to help waiters sing happy birthday! Carpet would tone noise level down.Special Features:
- Printed the menu online andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/4/2012Printed the menu online and we pretty much picked what we wanted, however, the menu in the restaurant differed and some of the things we ordered, they did not have; like clams on a half shell and the lobster themidor and gelato (an Italian restaurant...no gelato!). Though, food and service was good, we were disappointed and probably would not go back.
- Was in the area for a weekOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012Was in the area for a week or so on business and drove by Patrizia's. It looked so pretty and inviting so I made a reservation on Open Table. I am so happy I did. The food was so tasty. We had seafood exclusively from appetizer to entree and I must say, it tasted like it was caught that day. The side dishes were also great. The desserts were good--nothing negative to say--but nothing outrageous about them. Food was good, service was good, spped was good, decor was good. What more can you ask for? All in all, it was a good decision to come here and I will DEFINITELY return to Patrizia's next time around. I've already told all my local friends.Special Features:
- P-A-T-R-I-Z-I-A-SOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012I came to Patrizia's the other day on a recommendation from a friend. I must say I love the relaxed feel of this place - beautiful decor, good noise level, and friendly and helpful staff. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The veal dish was amazing and the calamari appetizer was so tender and perfectly cooked. My boyfriend had the linguine with clams – he said it was SO GOOD. He ate the entire thing...literally...!! My mom turns 60 this year--I want to do the party here. We weren't let down and were pleasantly surprised. I'm looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- We were celebrating a friend'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012We were celebrating a friend's birthday and decided to try Patrizia's of Bayside. We had not been there since it was Cafe on the Green. The waiters were friendly and attentive. The food was delicious. We had a great time. We definitely will recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- You won't regret coming here...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2012This was my first visit here since it converted from Valentino's. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. We ordered some Malbec wine from Argentina and it was so good. Our server Vincenzo was so nice and helpful. We ordered the P.E.I mussels and they where really good. We also ordered the Seafood salad --great for sharing. My husband ordered the lamb chops with broccoli rabe which where cooked PERFECTLY. So moist and so succulent. I had the Chicken Pecorara--also good. Our table was visited by Gennaro (I think he was the manager or owner)who spoke with us for a little bit and then sent us over an after dinner drink. I really had such a great time here and can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- Went to this restaurant withMike63Dined on 7/21/2012Went to this restaurant with three other people. We ordered drinks and the family style meal which included appetizers, entree and dessert. The food and service were excellent and considering what we got the price was reasonable. Even though the restaurant was full they did not rush us out. I intend to return to this restaurant and will highly recommend it to others.Special Features:
- This place is phenomenal.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/21/2012This place is phenomenal. I visited on Saturday night & must say I am incredibly impressed. Upon entering I was taken aback by the warm smile of the hostess Loretta. I mentioned our Open Table res. & we were seated immediately. The view of the bridge made it so romantic along with my incredible glass of Rose recommended by Vincenzo, our awesome server. For appetizers we had Burrata Cheese & Stuffed Artichokes. This cheese is mind-shattering. It is my absolute fav. It is like ricotta stuffed mozzarella served with a tomato salad on the side. We also had the stuffed artichokes which were HUGE. For dinner we had the Brannzino & Spaghetti ala Frank Sinatra. The seafood was so fresh & not overcooked. I can't wait to return to Patrizia's !Special Features:
- This is my 2nd time visstingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2012This is my 2nd time vissting this restaurant, the first time was very very good. I was a little disappointed this time, the food was ok, but the waiter was so slow, too many bus boys running around. I think they just the restaurant gets to crowded and they do not enough have enough waiters.Special Features:
- Nothing great. There is noOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/13/2012Nothing great. There is no ambiance. It's seems to lack any charm. My biggest complaint? Everything is ala cart. Really? I ordered the chicken Franciase. And that's all I received. No salad, no vegetables. Although, to be fair, the food was pretty good. I don't think I will be returning any time soon.
- I met a friend for an earlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/5/2012I met a friend for an early dinner so the restaurant was not busy. The decor needs to be updated. We both had a veal dish that came with vegs, and polenta. Tasty but the veal was very chewy. The staff was wonderful. Friendly and even bought us an after dinner drink.
- WE WERE NOT THRILLED WITHOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2012WE WERE NOT THRILLED WITH THE FOOD. THE LASAGNA WHICH WAS A "SPECIAL" ON THE MENU WAS MEDIOCRE AT BEST. THE SERVICE WAS GOOD AND OUR SERVER WAS FINE. ALL IN ALL, THIS PLACE IS NO BETTER THAN A LOCAL PIZZA PLACE AND EVERYTHING IS ALA CARTE WHICH RAISES THE BILL FOR A SO CALLED FAMILY PLACE.
- we ate family style and itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2012we ate family style and it was typical patricia's/patrizia's which is above average. there was so much food that we actually didn't let them bring out entrees to the table, we ask for them to take home. the problem with this new addition is that the decor and crowd at this place does not suite the restaurant's style. especially having been somewhat of a regular at their williamsburg location, this place put us to sleep.
- Avoid this placeFoodieVIPDined on 6/30/2012Not recommended! I was hoping that the former Valentino's, which I frequented, would be a reasonable change. We took our friend out for her birthday, and it turned out to be a disaster. Forget that service is non-existent--they have more busboys than waiters, their food was terrible. Tasteless sauces, well done meats when ordered medium-rare, and all members of our table of four suffered the 'runs' later into the night. I was embarrassed and will NEVER return.
- Not togetherEstelleVIPDined on 6/30/2012The service is terrible so unless they get their act together they won't make it. On a saturday nite they couldn't handle the crowd. Some dishes were ok, chicken a litte dry and skirt steak was tough. They have a manager Loretta who is a gem, she came around checking on us and got us whatever we needed. They better hope she never leaves, they need her. Whatever they are paying her is not enough.Special Features:
- The food, service and parkingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/16/2012The food, service and parking all were very good. The staff was friendly and attentive. The restaurant's new name is Patrizio's.Special Features:
- This restaurant is scheduledpegfromupstateDined on 6/2/2012This restaurant is scheduled to change ownership and become traditional arthur avenue italian. too bad. too any of these already.
- Very romantic atmosphere inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2012Very romantic atmosphere in this unusual restaurant! the lobster special was phenominal! sooooo good, and our waiter was superb and very attentive. the band which plays on thursdays was great, they sang a happy bday song for my boyfriend which was so cute! we loved everything! thank you!Special Features:
- Got married here and I willTimDDined on 5/22/2012Got married here and I will frequent this establishment whenever I can. Great Place.Special Features:
- The appetizers were excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/12/2012The appetizers were excellent -- more interesting than the entrees. The service was excrutiatingly slow. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone who does not like to dine for hours at a sitting.
- wonderful meal in a quiet,vegetarianVIPDined on 5/6/2012wonderful meal in a quiet, charming restaurant/ Sunday night is a great time to dine there!Special Features:
- becoming one of my regularLennyVIPDined on 4/24/2012becoming one of my regular places to go for a good meal....good food and service.....always a great dining experience....nice atmosphereSpecial Features: