Patrick’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
342 Westport Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63146Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Patrick’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.patrickswestport.com/
- Phone: 3144390505
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am, Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Catering: Whether you're looking to celebrate a family affair, conduct a business meeting or entertain a large contingent of people, Pujols 5 Grill has the game-winning play. On site, large and small rooms are available. From stand-up appetizers to four-course meals, Pujols will team with you at your place or theirs!
- Private Party Facilities: Private Party Options Available
A word from Patrick’s Restaurant & Sports Bar
In Albert Pujols first six seasons, he's been the only player in Major League Baseball history to start his career with six 30+ home run seasons. Now, Albert brings that hard work and dedication to the restaurant business, inspiring a truly innovative new concept in the restaurant business. Pujols 5 features not only unique and exceptional menu items, but also a dazzling and varied sports-themed environment. The wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling images change daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally to provide a one-of-a-kind experience every time you visit! And, Albert and Deidre Pujols have helped create menu items that will hit a home run each time you step up to the plate!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Patrick’s Restaurant & Sports Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Patricks ReviewJC1NorthCountyDined on 7/30/2014Very Busy Patio Told our waiter we had a show to attend & everything came out as we requested Appetizer & Salad together & then our entree very attentive service & good food Haven't been to Patricks for a while & Westport is still beautiful We sat inside which was a little dim ( Sports Bar ) but everything was good Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable dinnerlovekDined on 7/5/2014We had a group of six and were seated immediately. Our server was very friendly and the food was good - we enjoyed our experience there.Special Features:
- The following 253 reviews are from the Patrick’s Restaurant & Sports Bar reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Had a good experience overall loved the band that night wished I would have made reservations in the bar area instead of the restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Patrick'sanonymousDined on 5/11/2014I took my wife for an early Mother's Day dinner (5 PM) at Patrick's. Even though there were many empty tables, we were seated next to a family with a "bratty" kid, who kept misbehaving, so we had to listen to the dad yell at his son during our entire meal. I ordered the New York strip steak, cooked medium ($25), and was very disappointed. It was a very inferior cut of meat, very thin and fatty, and over-cooked. I have had much better steaks at Longhorn and Lone Star for a much lower price. My Caesar salad wasn't very good either. Our waitress (Jenn) was very good.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014A restaurant with a long history and still maintaining wonderful food and menu choices. Has kept up with the trends with sports bar atmosphere and nice dining.Special Features:
- Would do it againjimhiDined on 5/6/2014This place is very large with various rooms to accommodate a lot of people without the people feeling crowded. The service was excellent and the food was OK. I would rate the food higher but the tuna melt sandwich ordered was a tuna salad sandwich on toast, not a tuna melt as ordered. Was with customers or would have complained to the waiter - my bad for not letting him know.Special Features:
- Pre Theatre Dinnerrlkjc1peb1Dined on 4/29/2014Over all the experience was good. We were seated in the back part of the restaurant. There was a large party that continued to overflow into the dining area. This made it very loud and difficult for us to have conversations. We were a party of six.
- Easter SundayGeeMosDined on 4/20/2014My family and I really enjoyed Patrick's. The brunch was packed with a wide variety of food, fruits and desserts!!! Everything was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2014Had a great meal and lovely server! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchLynnieDined on 4/20/2014Excellent food, great service, what more can you ask for? We come every year for the Easter brunch and the food is always excellent!Special Features:
- Sports Bar with Very Good FoodBarraScotlanderDined on 4/5/2014Patrick's had all the feel of a popular Sports Bar with screens everywhere.The menu offered a wide variety and the food was very good. Try the Cajun Shrimp Pasta! Reservations on a Saturday-Nite was helpful.Special Features:
- Server Great - Food, Not So GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/1/2014I hosted an important customer for dinner, and was quite embarrassed with the restaurant. We had Crab Cakes that we almost inedible. The white chili was very good, but barely warm. The shrimp, spicy pasta was barely passable. Our server, however, was extremely attentive and polite. We did not mention to her about the quality. I would have never done this in front of my client. I thought that you would want to know. Thank you very much.
- poor servicesmallchangeDined on 3/21/2014Had a reservation and sitting took to long. When finally got sitted no service for 15 minutes. Waiter did bring out salad, totally forgot about it. Had to ask for silverware. poor service all around.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2014The food was outstanding. The ambiance was okay but friendly and comfortable. We will definitely go back. The variety of food was unbelievable.Special Features:
- ThanksgivingCyndiDined on 11/28/2013I had to make last minute plans and this was enjoyable, easy, yummy and an overall hit. My only complaint is that it was freezing cold at our table by the window. At one point my mom got a hot cup of coffee, we quickly went up to grab a piece of pie and coffee was cold when we returned. It was freezing in there. We both are with our coats on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service, poor foodOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/15/2013Our waitress seemed so put out to be serving us in a room that was 2/3 empty. Steak on my steak salad was overcooked and the other ingredients were drowned out in a sea of salad dressing.
- It's a convenient spot forTTTStLouDined on 10/30/2013It's a convenient spot for a business lunch. They dropped the ball in getting our two parties together even though we both told them we were looking for others (it wasn't that busy, either). After that, the service was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was my first time and Ibrneyes83Dined on 8/17/2013It was my first time and I had a ball.... Keep up the Good BusinessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful weather with greatLilLDined on 8/17/2013Beautiful weather with great company, great food, and service. Thank you! I will be coming here again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2013We ate in the newly redesigned dining room. The service was great, the prices moderate. I wasn't crazy about the Mediterranean pizza, but the Greek salad was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be better.janronDined on 5/19/2013The food was good, not great. My Grandson thought the rib eye steak he ordered was quite fatty. The table we were at wasn't set up with any salt and pepper or did it have any sweet additive for my iced tea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once arrived they were readyBillyDined on 5/18/2013Once arrived they were ready for us and since the weather was so nice we asked to be seated on the patio. The service was outsatnding and they meet all our needs without being to pushy. The food came out in a timely manor and cooked perfect.Special Features:
- Went for Sunday brunch. TheMikeDined on 4/21/2013Went for Sunday brunch. The food was very good and a very good value. Service at our table was slow. No coffee refills and the juices were not great quality.Special Features:
- Good food for brunch; normalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Good food for brunch; normal menu not quite as good.Special Features:
- The restaurant had quite aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013The restaurant had quite a crowd, for brunch, on Sunday, however we were seated within 5 minutes of our reservation time. I was very impressed. Our beverage waitress was very pleasant and efficient. It was a nice experience for our family and we will return to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Way too crowded for a brunchkimdDined on 3/31/2013Way too crowded for a brunch couldn't get near the food and we were a MILE away from the 1 buffet line. Food was ok nothing to write home about. Not worth the money for a family of four.
- Patrick's is always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Patrick's is always a pleasure & Easter Brunch was outstanding.Special Features:
- There is no way the reviewsOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/11/2013There is no way the reviews I read on Open Table prior to choosing the restaurant were accurate. For the first time since using Open Table to find restaurants while I travel for work I felt entirely mislead. The food was fair at best, nothing special. The service was slow and impersonal. This is a sports bar with a few tables in the back for large parties. If that is what you seek this place is ok, but if you're looking for a good meal, good service and nice enviroment, you will definitely want to pick another place to eat.
- This is an excellent placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/6/2013This is an excellent place to go for early dinner (can't speak for late dinner). We had a good prime rib and (my wife) an excellent garlic salmon. There are 2 parts to the restaurant--a loud sports bar and a quiet dining. Can't hear the sports bar noise at all, a real blessing. All seats in the dining area can view a TV someplace conveniently located on the wall in front of the diner.Special Features:
- Patricks is a Classic... loveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013Patricks is a Classic... love the 1983 throwback menu... yummySpecial Features:
- Didn't like our seating. THEYOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Didn't like our seating. THEY PUT US IN AN AREA OF THE BAR.
- This is a great place to getOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013This is a great place to get great food with family and friend or just the two of you. Its nice having the bar right there to take in a few cococktails and sports updates.Special Features:
- First time returning to Patrick'sRorou00Dined on 2/14/2013First time returning to Patrick's after a number of years...I absolutely love it and will be back soonSpecial Features:
- We went there for the specialHappyDined on 1/11/2013We went there for the special they had advertized. We were given menus,but had to ask about the special.The vegetable came with the dinner,but there was only one choice & no substitutions. Since I did not like that particular vegetable,I had them leave it off of my plate. Otherwise our dinner was very good & most enjoyable.
- Employees were friendly andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Employees were friendly and helpful. Accommodating to my needs as a person with some physical limitations. I didn't bring my mobility scooter, but I noticed that quite a few had, or had wheelchairs and there was no issue accommodating those at all. No steps, wide aisles, etc. After not having been to this restaurant in about 10 years because of a change of name and focus to a sports bar run by St Louis Cardinal Albert Pujols as 'Pujols 5", it reverted back to the original owner when Pujols left St Louis. They again have their Sunday Brunch which was always wonderful. It currently isn't as busy as it used to be (they do take reservations), but I'm sure it won't be long until people find out that Patricks is back...with all the trimmingSpecial Features:
- We went back to Patrick'sLifterVIPDined on 10/20/2012We went back to Patrick's after several years, a sports bar with a varied menu, everything from burgers to seafood and steaks. Service was excellent.
- We had a good time peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2012We had a good time people watching. It was the last Party in the Plaza at Westport, and we were fortunate enough to get an outside table. We also got there in time to order the special dinners. Several of us ordered the Salmon Special dinner for $9.95. We normally don't go to a restaruant looking for the 'specials', so it was a pleasant surprise. We all enjoyed our meals.Special Features:
- Overall a nice experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2012Overall a nice experience. My husband and I both had fish dinners, I had Mahi Mahi and my husband had the Shark, the flavor was very good, but my fish was just a bit dry. The veggies and the garlic mashed potatoes were both very tasty. I would be happy to tell my friends and family to go and check it out!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2012I was very disappointed with my experience at the newly opened Patrick’s. I had gone to this restaurant many time in the past and really enjoyed it. So I was looking forward to going again with them reopening. I am sad to say it did not live up to it's past. Service was so-so but the food was awful. There were three of us and we each had something else. My prime rib was the worst I have ever had anywhere and half of it was nothing but fat. My wife had the pork chop which was overcooked and she ate about a fourth of it, and my son had a steak that could have passed for jerky. We were never offered any of the “Famous” biscuits. So I finally asked and they did give us some. needs improvement!!
- We enjoyed our visit veryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/12/2012We enjoyed our visit very much. We were in an area that was a little too warm, but overall a good experience.Special Features: