497 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10016Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://kavanaghs.ypguides.net/
- Phone: 2128894304
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Patrick Kavanagh's
Close enough to midtown to be at the heart of the action, but with all the atmosphere you expect from a friendly neighborhood pub and restaurant. Whether you"re looking for somewhere for a quick business lunch, a satisfying dinner in our comfortable dining room, or somewhere to see your favorite sporting event on our 'Big Screen' TV, we'll be happy to welcome you here at Kavanagh's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Patrick Kavanagh's reviews from OpenTable diners
- We were there for brunch.bigfanVIPDined on 10/2/2011We were there for brunch. They allowed people to smoke in the bar. The waitress was texting on her phone the whole time and we had to wait 40 minutes for french toast. Ridiculous and self-centered. DON'T GO.