Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
6000 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://universalorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072243663
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Joe Alfano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full 'family style' catering options.
- Private Party Facilities: Private VIP banquet room
- Private Party Contact: Eric Sorensen 4072242247
- Entertainment: Chef 'Pizza Thrower' interacts with guests throughout dining room. Italian Stiltwalkers. (select nights)
- Cross Street: Universal CityWalk
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket. Daily parking fees per vehicle: Regular Parking $15.00 ($3.00 between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.*) Preferred Parking $20.00 RV/Bus Parking $20.00 Valet $15.00 (under 2hrs) Valet $25.00 (over 2hrs) Valet Red Carpet $35.00
A word from Pastamore at Universal CityWalk
A full-service Italian restaurant offering a la carte dining in a colorful Mediterranean setting. The open kitchen enables guests to see chefs prepare mouth-watering dishes such as oven-roasted pizzas, pastas, seafood and steaks. You can dine on the Italian specialties inside, or eat al fresco at Pastamoré's Market Cafe. Here you can grab some breakfast on your way into the theme parks or sit down for a quick bite and some people watching. Pastamore also features a 'Kids Buffet' which will satisfy the pickiest eaters...so bring the kid's - they look hungry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pastamore at Universal CityWalk reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good Food. Great Location. Fair PriOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013We had a new years eve dinner at Pastamore. The food was better than expected. The service was poor, but, granted the fact that we had a 10:45PM reservation on a hectic night, it was fair. We had a great time. Good family stmosphere and great location. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebrationbyrdog23Dined on 12/31/2013My 16 year old and I had her birthday dinner at Pastamores and Stephanie, our waitress, was awesome. I even brought along some candles to put on my daughter's dessert and asked Stephanie if this would be possible, and she did a great job of keeping the surprise. My daughter did not expect the candles and was thrilled with her experience. Thanks Stephanie for making her 16th Birthday so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYE at UniversalJojoDined on 12/31/2013Good place, especially for families or groups. Lots of ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud, Long Wait, Food OkDisappointedDinerDined on 12/30/2013We had a reservation at 8:00pm. We arrived on time but didn't get seated until about 8:30. The table was right by an open door with very loud music coming in from the outside. I would have asked for another table but I didn't want to wait another half hour. When talking to my wife I had to lean over and practically yell to make myself heard. I was hoping for a quite dining experience not a loud night club experience. The waitress was very attentive so no complaints there. Soups and salads arrived quickly, however, the main course took longer than desired. I can partially forgive this because it was a very busy night. The food was ok, not bad but not top notch either. Prices were reasonable. I don't plan to return anytime soon.
- Very disappointingRunningMomof2Dined on 12/30/2013Made a reservation to eat here with my family while on vacation. We waited an hour and a half to be seated at a table. The service was very poor and the food was nothing special at all.
- Great food - friendly wait-staff,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/29/2013Great food - friendly wait-staff, slow service. Food arrived 45 minutes after we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LuvUniversal4Dined on 12/28/2013Food & service all excellent even though it was extremely crowded Christmas week. We always have a great meal there and we look forward to it every time we're in the area. They did not disappoint us!Special Features:
- Terrific meal!!CathyDined on 12/27/2013Our party of 5 dined at Pastamore just after Christmas and we had a delicious meal, no loud music, so we could actually have a conversation. We would definitely dine there again, the Chicken piccata, Chicken Pesto and pizza were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience in City WalkCare11Dined on 12/27/2013We were pleasantly surprised with Pastamore`! The waiter was top notch. My niece is allergic to gluten and he was excellent at making sure she had an enjoyable meal! All food was delicious and the service was the best we had experienced at universal studios!Special Features:
- Good restaurantFabicalvinoDined on 12/24/2013Good restaurant Buy it was crowd and we couldn't get some of the tinha we asked for our 18 months baby, for example. The kids menu is a little bit over seasoned...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatNancyDined on 12/23/2013Great food, friendly service and upbeat place. It started raining during dessert and they quickly moved our party or 7 from an outdoor table to an indoor table.Special Features:
- Pastamore was awesomeDkffamilyDined on 12/18/2013Our experience at Pastamore was great in every way. Our waitress was especially good and the food was delicious. We would definitely return. They were also very accomodatimg of our large group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, awesome food!2cool4DisneyDined on 12/14/2013Everything was great! From the appetizer (fried ravioli) to the soup (pasta fagioli) and our meals (Chicken Parm and Pasta Bolognese) were all amazing! The prices were very very good for the area and the portion sizes were great! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative for the other restaurants on the property.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful and Great Value for MoneyhappydinersDined on 12/12/2013We never feel ripped off here, the prices on the food and especially wine are very reasonable. Food is great. I'm very sad though to hear it is leaving City Walk. I don't think any other restaurant could have such good value.Special Features:
- We had TJ for our server.MikeMc2948Dined on 11/30/2013We had TJ for our server. Great job. I had 5 kids with me for a BDay for my son. TJ was very helpful including bringing my son BDay dessert.Special Features:
- Tourist trapJoeandLisaDined on 11/28/2013We went on Thanksgiving night. Restaurant is on universal city walk. Typical tourist trap. Reasonably priced, yet decidedly bland factory meal for masses. Just know what you're getting if you go.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving DinnerdleanharDined on 11/28/2013We had reservations for 20 on Thanksgiving Day. We arrived with 21 and were seated immediately. Great menu that all could chosse or special Thanksgiving meal. Also, worked with special menu needs for one member. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Food was terrific and theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/27/2013Food was terrific and the service was fast and friendly! This resturant was on our Universal dining plan but the food was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not so good, excellent staffPHoofDined on 11/20/2013I had the mushroom pizza, somehow it was burned tasting yet raw on top. It had no wood-fired taste or smell. Stephanie, our waitress was fantastic, upbeat and attentive. Others had the chicken gnocci and liked it. Sangria was decent, a pitcher was a decent size.
- It was blah...not the bestJustADudeVIPDined on 11/19/2013It was blah...not the best food...service was ok...nothing specialSpecial Features:
- Food was pretty good, butdmbviceDined on 11/12/2013Food was pretty good, but a little pricey for what you get. Kid's pizza was huge!Special Features:
- fantasticmandarie1Dined on 11/12/2013Our service was great the food was awesome and the atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable! Very accomodating for a party of 10!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad from start to finishGazmanDined on 11/10/2013Bad seating, bad service, bad food. High expectations and very low execution . Extremely poor service-had to request bread after being seated for 15 minutes- was given bread and oil with no balsamic. Had to top up our own oil and balsamic after that again. First scampi was runny and had no flavor, was replaced but second arrived cold- I can't believe that someone did not inspect the second serving? Service was sloooow.
- Great dinner after the parkSUZYLFDined on 11/10/2013It was nice to sit down and relax after a busy day at the Islands of Adventure. Service was great and we enjoyed our food. Not as pricey as you would expect for being on the park property.Special Features:
- Kitchen Doesn't ReadBMWAaronVIPDined on 11/7/2013We went in with a party of 10 with a couple of modifications (sauce on the side). 4 of the orders came out wrong. Cooks were bringing entrees to the table and when we brought up the issue, they looked down at their printouts from the server and apparently only then realized that there were slight modifications. Everyone else who got their meals finished eating before any of the corrected entrees came out (in one case, one was a salad and in another case we were waiting for a side of sausage). The seafood entree came with three empty mussel shells (no, the meat was not somewhere in the sauce...because that was on the side on the second attempt at the entree). All this, and the food was subpar at best. Truly a disappointing experience.
- Great StaffNjemt1133Dined on 11/6/2013I would return to this place just based on customer service! The food was great also, but I really enjoyed the attitude of the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient for Univeral Studiosshoppergirl624Dined on 11/1/2013We were looking for a place to eat dinner after a long day at Universal Studio's. We had a reservation but did not need one on a Friday night at 6:00pm as the place was almost empty. The selection is typical Italian fare, and the portions are ok, not overly generous. We ordered chicken parmigana, spaghetti with meatballs, and chicken alfredo. It was all rather boring, nothing noteworthy. The waitress was friendly. The entrees do not include soup or salad, but bread was placed on the table. There is outside seating available, which is a good spot to people watch. I probably would not go here again.Special Features:
- great date night locationLobo2611Dined on 10/25/2013My husband and I went here with the dinner and a movie special universal studio has. You cant beat the price, the restaurant was wonderful, food and staff were geeat! We will tell all our fiends and damily, because it was a great experience, anf d good places are hard to find .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkGoodDined on 10/25/2013My only complaint is that management did nothing to compensate for them preparing the wrong order for me despite it being speciafically pointed out I wanted an app as my entree following a salad. My dinner companions were just about done with their meals by the time the correct order came out. A glass of wine while I waited wouldn't been a nice offer. I'm a pleasant enough customer and could've made a stink but didn't. Something for the inconvenience would've been good customer service!Special Features:
- fast foodToniDined on 10/22/2013I consider this restaurant fast food. The portions are small, one of us had a steak that was underdone and mainly fat. My chicken marsala consisted of one chicken breast cut in half. I thought this was a joke. By the time we got done with the meal it was too late to get another meal as one of us was already finished and we sat there a good amount of time. We were offered another meal, or a dessert however we did not want it .Also, we had the dining plan which did not include "bottled water" as a soft drink. We did not want soda or coffee and drink mainly water. Also, I do not drink the local water as it does not agree with me. The restaurant should have just not taken it off the dining plan.
- Good drinks and loved our waiter!Massachusetts14Dined on 10/13/2013Their specialty mixed drinks were very good. The bread was nice and warm with good olive oil for dipping. I had the crab ravioli which was very good (except the diced tomatoes on top were not great). My boyfriend had the seafood fra diavolo and he liked it a lot. We had a chocolate cake for dessert with a chocolate mousse filling. The mousse was light and fluffy and had nice flavor. Our waiter was very friendly and the food came out pretty quickly. There were some larger parties next to us and lots of kids so it definitely was not romantic but it was a nice dinner. You can also sit outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food arrived hot and was surprisingUnderwhelmedDined on 10/12/2013Food arrived hot and was surprisingly good compared to other Citywalk restaurants.Special Features:
- Cold foodGeezDined on 10/10/2013Pastamore brought us cold food! They didn't want to seat us outside, even though we made a reservation. It was rediculous!
- Nice variety in menu. SteakdisneylvrDined on 10/9/2013Nice variety in menu. Steak was just ok, but the Pizza was very good. Will return just to be able to try other things on the menu. Nice Ambiance.Special Features:
- Pass amoreloveisintheairDined on 10/9/2013This was a very generic restaurant. Food lacked flavor and is overpriced. Service was slow, inconsistent and got things wrong. They stay in business due to location, not due to quality.
- loud but niceefecksDined on 10/5/2013They had a band playing outside and it was extremely loud. Plus the service for food took for ever. But it was worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Service!mandrsDined on 10/4/2013We had a horrible waiter, who was extremely arrogant and rude. Food was very good though.Special Features:
- Food before HHNOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2013Overall was a good experience, food was very good and the service was outstanding. Just wish i had been advised that there was construction going on. When i first arrived I thought that the restaurant was closed due to construction until i search a little further.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy surpriseteatahDined on 9/19/2013Had a great meal with great friends on vacation. We chose this site becuase we all like pasta. We were very surprised on the quality. It was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AppetizerJosieKatDined on 9/18/2013Overall the food and service was good, but the bruschetta was excellent.Special Features: