234 East Main Street
Port Jefferson, NY 11777Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pastapasta.net/
- Phone: 6313315335
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30am-3:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:30pm-9:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:30pm-10:00pm, Sunday 2:00pm-9:00pm Times change seasonally
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Steven Sands
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Think of us for all your special occasions. Showers, Birthdays, Retirements, Holiday parties, Family get togethers. Any Occasion. Our party room holds up to 60 Guests. We also have a large selection of Party Platters and Hot Food for your home catering needs. Check our website or call us for all your catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our rooms hold up to 60 guests. No Friday or Saturday nights.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 6313315335
- Special Events: We offer a three course $21.95 priced fixed lunch Mon - Sat and a three course $24.95 early price fixed Dinner Mon - Fri 4:30 to 6:00, Sat 4:30 - 5:30 and Sunday 2 - 5
A word from Pasta Pasta
Welcome to Pasta Pasta in the historic water town of Port Jefferson. Pasta Pasta in its 20th year in business has become one of the premier restaurants on the North Shore. More than just PASTA; executive Chef Steven Sands and his talented staff offer a diverse menu featuring chicken, steak the freshest fish available and of course our innovative pastas and pizza. Decorated in the casual and comfortable style of a Tuscan villa, the dining rooms boast light wood accents, vases filled with fresh flowers, candle-lit tables, antique mirrors, framed art prints and gracefully draped curtains.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pasta Pasta - Best Restaurants in Port Jefferson ›
Pasta Pasta reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (67)special occasion (53)romantic (51)fit for foodies (41)great for lunch (20)notable wine list (16)good for groups (14)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Wonderful birthday dinner!Loves2writeDined on 9/7/2014I love this restaurant! The food is always good, and so is the service! Nice prix fixe menu complete with appetizer, main course and dessert. Portions are satisfying and bread is out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta - liciousRCNYVIPDined on 9/6/2014Pasta Pasta has been around a very long time and it's as good as ever. Manager Anthony is the perfect host and runs a well trained staff. The chefs are talented and accommodating of special requests. We dine here about once a month and always look forward to it. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentheycarolDined on 9/6/2014The place is aways a good place to go for lunch or dinner. The food was excellent. Nice wine list. A reservation a must especially on weekends. Would definitely recommend this resaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The service was very good with several staff attending to the table. The pasta entree portions were large. Everyone went home with a goodie bag. And the best part: the pumpkin bisque was absolutely amazing. I will visit again just for that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Absolutely loved everything about PASTA PASTA! The food was amazing and beautiful decor! Definitely going back!Special Features:
- Great food, great locationElidaDined on 8/26/2014We make a point to frequent this restaurant several times a year. The food is great, the service is terrific ( friendly & accommodating) and the location is perfect ( in the heart of Port Jefferson)!Special Features:
- Pasta PastaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Timing with appetizers was off. My dates app came out and mine came out 10 minutes later. Only complaint and the first time I have ever had this problem, I've been to Pasta Pasta more times than I can count and I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for family celebrationLIguest1Dined on 8/24/2014The restaurant was great to accommodate our party of 3 last minute for a great birthday party. The service was great and our food was delicious. Our desert was very special. All our special requests were granted. We liked our booth table a lot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable DiningSteakAficionadoDined on 8/21/2014While the menu never changes and the wine list is equally constant (no liquor license), one can enjoy a very satisfying dining experience at Pasta Pasta. Having selected every menu option of interest over the years, including the ever changing seasonal specials, I personally suggest sticking with the restaurants namesake. The restaurant is very quaint, but with limited preferred seating (half of the restaurant is stuck behind a wall with no windows and little ambiance. Think of Pasta Pasta as comfort food and a comfortable setting.Special Features:
- Good Italian resturant!Italianfood4evrDined on 8/20/2014This resturabts good is great! The only complaint I have is that the portions are huge. But you can take them home too. The resturant is set up beautifully and has a great menu. Sidenote though parking even on a Wenesday night was horrendous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stay for the Chocolate BagSteakAficionadoDined on 8/20/2014The pasta is very good, although the menu doesn't change often. The seasonal daily specials make up for the ever constant menu. Stick with pasta as the name suggests and you will not be disappointed. Venturing into steak and fish categories may leave you wishing you went elsewhere. Pasta Pasta is more of a fun local hangout than a restaurant taking itself too seriously. You haven't been to Pasta Pasta unless you've tried the dessert called chocolate bag. Like its name suggests, it is dark chocolate in the shape of a small paper bag filled with white chocolate mousse and fresh berries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still My Number OneCatTDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I have been savoring the ambience and the exquisite fare of Pasta Pasta for more than 20 years. The setting is romantic elegance, and the waitstaff is friendly, attentive and efficient. The food is always phenomenal, from the unique and eclectic appetizers to the richly sumptuous entrees to the decadent desserts, all plated beautifully. No matter how many restaurants we have tried and enjoyed over the years, Pasta Pasta has consistently remained my all-time favorite and my number one choice. I highly recommend Pasta Pasta to everyone I know who is looking for a fabulous meal.Special Features:
- Back again!mordylanDined on 8/16/2014Ate here a few times and never disappointed the menu and chef are great...The servers are wonderful too....Special Features:
- VERY DISAPOINTEDLOVEGOODFOODDined on 8/9/2014I MADE THE RESERVATION AT LEAST 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE I REQUESTED A SIDE TABLE BY THE WINDOW FOR OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY, NEVER GOT THAT TABLE, BUT THEY NEVER EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED OUR ANNIVERSARY. MY WIFE'S DINNER WASN'T BAD. I ORDERED THE CRISPY RAVIOLI PARMESAN. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. THEY WEREN'T CRISPY, THEY WERE ROCK HARD THROUGH. NOT TO CAUSE A SCENE ON OUR SPECIAL DINNER I DIDN'T EVEN SEND IT BACK. I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE. THE WAITRESS CAME BY (YVONNE) TWICE, AN WAS IN PERSONABLE. SHE PUT THE MENUS ON THE TABLE AND NEVER EVEN READ OR SAID THE NIGHT'S SPECIALS. FINALLY THE WAITRESS CAME BY, DROPPED THE DESERT MENUS ON THE TABLE SAYING, JUST IN CASE THERE IS ROOM, AND KEPT WALKING. IT WAS NOT A NICE DINNING EXPERIENCE.
- Double tippingGagaDined on 8/9/2014Everything was great as the restaurant's food, menu choices to fit all kinds of tastes and service were excellent. Beside trying to find a place to park on a weekend, the other concern is the possibility of "double tipping" as no one tells you that the tip is already on the bill for our table of SIX. I thought tips were put on for tables of EIGHT or more. Of course, the waitress does not tell you that the tip is already on the bill and no one in our party saw any note on the menu saying this! Maybe we missed it? So make sure you look your check over very carefully if you have a few people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dinnerSteve4Dined on 8/6/2014Love this Restaurant. We came by boat and were not dissapointed. Also, we were surprised at the 3 course price fix menu at 27.95. It was a great deal. Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbieBarbieDined on 8/5/2014The food was delicious. Our wait staff was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this wonderful place.Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Our dining experience was excellent the food was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experience overallbobbyDined on 8/1/2014we were pressed for time and our server made sure we received prompt service. this did not compromise the quality of the food or the great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurantBillDined on 7/28/2014We have been going to Pasta Pasta for more than 20 years and it still remains our favorite local restaurant.Special Features:
- love itFrankDined on 7/26/2014This is a great place to come to, for any occasion. Been here twice and the food is spectacular, good wines, service was good too. Pretty busy on a Saturday night but well, well with it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PORT JEFFERSON STARluv2eatoutDined on 7/25/2014We've have been their many times and were never disappointed. From the wonderful appetizers to dinner to desserts always a treat. Try just once and you will be hooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeArcctDined on 7/23/2014Consistently good food and great service, in a relaxed atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodKingfisherDined on 7/18/2014Made this reservation at the last minute as we arrived in Port Jeff by boat. We read other reviews and were not dissapointed. From the bread to the appetizers to the pasta meal, it was outstanding. Service was great and we were on our way in an hour and a half. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnerrestaurantloverVIPDined on 7/12/2014The food was freshly made, and the kitchen was extremely accomodating. My daughter and I both modified dishes with no problem. The waitress was friendly and knowledgable, and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Pasta Pasta is a GEM!!Luvgr8foodDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I had the pleasure to dine at Pasta Pasta on July 12th 2014, we had made 7:30 reservations arrived early and was checked in and told our table would be ready shortly and it was. This was not our first time here but haven't dined here in awhile (not anything to do with them) so we knew we were in for a great meal and they didn't disappoint! The service was excellent from the front all the way to the water girls and the food well it is simply the best Italian food in the area if not in all of Suffolk , so if your interested in a great dining expeareance and like Italian do not hesitate to try them out and I'm sure you will pleased that you did.Special Features:
- Great Food, Romantic AtmosphereTownieDined on 7/12/2014I loved the food selection and the feel of the restaurant. For a fancier night in Port Jeff, this is an excellent choice! The service was great and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!VermontVisitorsDined on 7/2/2014We had an amazing dinner at Pasta Pasta. We were greeted at the door by a charming young man, our table was great, the waitress was lovely, & the food was spectacular! We would go there again in a heartbeat! My hubby had the rigatoni a la vodka, & I had the ravioli parmigiana - wow! Sumptuous! The bread is to die for! We shared the trio of sorbets for dessert - heaven! We are in love with Pasta Pasta! You will love it, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best2NNsDined on 6/28/2014I have eaten here countless times and have never had a bad meal.Special Features:
- Food very good, but expensive!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/26/2014I ordered and basic pasta dish, as did my wife. Food was excellent but a tad expensive for what we ordered. My two kids ordered kids pasta with butter sauce and cost was $13 per dish.....Very Overpriced for just pasta. I will never go back with the kids! And we usually go out with the kids. So no more Pasta pasta for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On Point...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014A proven performer; Pasta Pasta doesn't disappoint. Food and service was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014I thought it was a great experience. My friends all loved it and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Dinner with FriendsLexiDined on 6/21/2014Never have a bad meal and always get a table that we ask for.Special Features:
- Port Jeff Restaurant/Eclectic MenuellihuschVIPDined on 6/17/2014Port Jeff Restaurant/ Eclectic Menu- All enjoyed our lunches- Had to chose from the many original eclectic offering-Warm greeting carried throughout our entire lunch. Service was timely not intrusive but always readily available. Lunches were portion sized and presented beautifully- served hot- salads were fresh & crisp Started with a warm loaf of seasoned bread- Meals followed with special coffees and herbal teas-Always a great meal with terrific service -Recommend -will return in futureSpecial Features:
- Pasta Pasta, Port Jefferson, NYcjcmusDined on 6/13/2014We found out about this restaurant through Open Table. Made our reservation from the car, needed to find a place which had good food but would get us in and out in time for catching or ferry to Ct. We were so pleasantly surprised! Food was awesome. They made me an entrée which wasn't even on the menu (Chicken Caprese). It was yummy. My husband had their single serve pizza. So good! Service was super friendly. We would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- on my favorites listAlinaWDined on 6/7/2014pasta pasta is on my favorites list because it is consistently a joy...the food is always fresh and delicious, the menu is varied to accommodate everyone at the table, the service is always friendly and timely...i never feel rushed, even at peak weekend dinner times...prices are affordable for the quality of the offerings...the tiramisu is one of the best i've had anywhere...it is my go-to place for a special occasion or just to know that i will have an enjoyable time...i like taking guests from out of town because it's a quaint space and the perfect starting point for an evening stroll around town to the harbor and back...i can't say enough...Special Features:
- 2NNsDined on 6/4/2014Have never had a bad meal here. Love it. Food is great, service is awesome and it is quaint and romantic.Special Features:
- JHM1JHM1VIPDined on 5/31/2014Never disappoints. Food is always fresh and ambience like an upscale Manhattan restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DinningLuvgoodfoodDined on 5/30/2014Good food friendly environment compact for small group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatl ambience, wait staff, foodMcpoppyDined on 5/30/2014Great atmosphere, food and wait staff. Low nise level even when restaurant is busy. Terrific menu.Special Features: