Pasta da Pulcinella
1123 Peachtree Walk
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pasta da Pulcinella
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pastadapulcinella.com/
- Phone: 404 876 1114
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Bibiano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pasta da Pulcinella
Pasta Da Pulcinella strives to maintain a comfortable, cozy venue with cuisine that is unmatched in quality and care. This small, independent, quintessentially Italian restaurant embraces a unique clientele all looking for a place to eat, drink, relax, and, on occasion, order one more bottle of Chianti. Whether it’s a young couple or a group event, theatre patrons or traveling business persons, everyone basks in the romantic charm of our little yellow house hidden in the shadow of skyscrapers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pasta da Pulcinella reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (96)romantic (78)fit for foodies (68)great for outdoor dining (64)special occasion (53)notable wine list (27)good for groups (16)great for lunch (12)hot spot (7)late-night find (5)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Dining ExperiencelcutterDined on 10/18/2014We try to get to Pasta de Pucinella at least 3 times a year. We love the food and the service. Eric, our server by request, is friendly and welcoming. The food is always delicious and the specials do not disappoint. Let your server select a glass of wine for you - you will be happy you did.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2014The food was outstanding. It reminded me of when I was in Italy. The Apple/Sausage raviolli was the bomb!!!!!Special Features:
- Busy Saturday nightMidtownfoodieVIPDined on 10/11/2014Great food and wine list, waited. While to place our dinner order appeared our server was serving multiple tables both in and outside. Would be better to have more servers on. Saturday night. The pumpkin ravioli was extremely tasty lots of great flavors. My husband' s beef bolognese was a little more saucier than normal and needed more flavors.Special Features:
- one of my favoritesStickerqueen108VIPDined on 10/5/2014Great place to dine before attending theater or symphony. Reasonably priced great pasta, yummy salads and funky serversSpecial Features:
- Very Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/4/2014Great food and super service. I was disappointed that they did not have a nice lasagna or a meat sauce, but our meals were very good!! Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small PortionsFoodVIPDined on 10/3/2014My only knock on this place is the small portion size and the limited appetizer selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Delicious!BastilleVIPDined on 10/1/2014This Italian restaurant is the real deal! Great Pasta and amazing sauces. I had Spinach tagliatelle pasta with a Veal and mushroom ragu sauce. YUM. We always eat here when you go to the High museum, Symphony, Botanical gardens, or just want a great meal. Next time you are in midtown eat here!Special Features:
- Cozy midtown restaurantJudyMDined on 9/28/2014Located in a house near the Atlanta Arts Center, this restaurant has been serving delicious pasta dishes for 20 years. My favorite is the Tortelli da Mele, ravioli stuffed with Granny Smith apples and sausage in a brown butter sauce. Prices are exceptionally reasonable---$15 for most entrees,$4 for Caesar salad. The maître d', Derrick, is friendly, accommodating, and very interesting. I plan to return and have recommended it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quality is the star hereAtlFoodieDined on 9/27/2014Excellent food quality with very nice presentation. Affordable luxury.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First experience...TheGrumpyDinerDined on 9/27/2014We enjoy the theater attending performances at the Allience theater. We come into the city early for dinner and a glass of wine before the show. We discovered Pasta da Pulcinella through restaurant review search. They were gracious and accommodating for a last minute reservation though Open Table. The atmosphere was charming. It seems that reservations would be recommended as the dinning room is smaller, although the outdoor patio is a great option weather permitting. The food is good with an Italian rustic flair. Portion and price are reasonable and wine list offers some interesting opitions. The night we were there the service was great. Try the in house sorbet! Would recommend Pasta da Pulcinella and plan to visit again.Special Features:
- GaroldDined on 9/25/2014We have been to Pasta da Pulcinells several times, and we have enjoyed it very much every time. We look forward to visiting you again.Special Features:
- Just lovely!MorepleaseDined on 9/24/2014It was a beautiful autumn evening and we sat out on the deck. The room was also beautiful. The food was fantastic, especially the lobster ravioli and the sausage and apple ravioli. It took a while to find a wine, several were sold out. The server went back and forth several times and remained gracious bringing us tastes of different wines. I visit Atlanta often for business and I cannot wait to return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- First Time DinerMikeDined on 9/24/2014I live around the corner from the restaurant and had not tried it out, so decided to give it a try with my dad, as he was visiting me from Florida. We sat outside and had a great time. Wine, food, and service were great! The prices are very reasonable and will definitely hit it up again.Special Features:
- neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014perfect place to have a quiet intimate date, this is my first time trying this restaurant but it was the best experience I've ever had pure Italian food excellent choice. this place is highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Venue for a Date!GreatVenueDined on 9/22/2014Great ambiance for a romantic evening. Service was wonderful and the food was great! I had the lobster ravioli and it was out of this world good! I highly suggest this restaurant for a romantic dining experience with that special someone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!KDawsDined on 9/20/2014If you love Italian food, look no further. Amazing food, excellent service and great wines. A neighborhood gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, good food, but...alipsaDined on 9/14/2014We went with another couple and shared a bottle of excellent, reasonably priced wine. Quality dishes and excellent service were provided, but 6 or so small raviolis for $15.00, come on now. The price shown on the menu seemed reasonable for good food at a nice restaurant, but after receiving our food we concluded that it was a poor value, and for that reason will not likely return. To me and to many others, it is a turnoff when your server delivers a large plate but all you see is a little dollop of food in the center, more appetizer portion than main dish portion. "Where's the beef?" comes to mind. It was quite busy for a Sunday night so maybe we were the only ones that felt that way. It's a shame because they did everything else right.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food!DAKnoxDined on 9/13/2014Really terrific food and a wonderful atmosphere make for a stupendous dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant Week ExperienceFinishingWellDined on 9/9/2014Charm and character belie Pasta da Pulcinella's somewhat out of the way location. Proximity to The Fabulous Fox Theatre also makes it a wonderful choice for theater-goers. Outdoor dining option is very welcome on cool evenings. Cocktails, appetizers, entrees and desserts were all excellent. The wine list's by-the-glass selection is rather limited though.Special Features:
- GREAT SPOT!!!PhilDined on 9/8/2014LOVE THIS LITTLE PLACE!!! We loved the food and the area. This would be great for any event or just dinner!!!Special Features:
- MattDined on 9/7/2014Great place, wonderful food. Parking across the street in the pay lot on a Sunday evening was just $3. Much less than I expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LangostineDined on 9/6/2014This was a new restaurant for us. Especially enjoyed the lobster ravioli.Special Features:
- Great Experience!LovingItalianDined on 9/6/2014I dined here for the first time with my friend from college. It was the beginning of restaurant week and the place was hopping. The restaurant week menu was comprehensive allowing you to choose from many entree dishes. Our server, Josh, was very helpful in giving us an overview of the big sellers. In the end we both chose the Tortelli de Mele as an entree and it was fabulous! Josh steered us in the right direction and catered to our every need. Service was great! I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceFood4uVIPDined on 9/6/2014This is a great Italian restaurant located in a small bungalow, which provide a quaint atmosphere. The lobster ravioli was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outside space/excellent foodAtldeuceVIPDined on 9/5/2014Always a steady performance and great service. Went there for my partner's birthday and they comped dessert with a candle. Classy but not all restaurants do this. Great Italian ( I had the special risotto ). Service is always great. Parking is a hassle though and costs $4 or $5 bucks.
- Bernadette6382Dined on 8/31/2014This is my most favorite restaurant. Time and time again the service, as well as quality of food has been consistently superb.Special Features:
- First and last timeEz2plzeVIPDined on 8/31/2014Worst meal out in a long time. Gnocchi overly sweet and pasta staples underwhelming. One of our party had their enter served several minutes after the others. It was the fish special and he found inedible. At least they comped it. Salad overly oily. It was Sunday and might have been an off night but I don't feel compelled to give them a second chance.
- great spot for unique pasta dishesfastmanDined on 8/27/2014service, price, and quality were all very good- will come back to this place!!!Special Features:
- Delicious SwordfishWillieWonka11Dined on 8/21/2014I had the swordfish which was delicious. They have outdoor seating with excellent service. Parking across the street is $5Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delectable and delightful all in 1!gatorgalDined on 8/20/2014I took a group of customers to this establishment recently. Everyone at the table raved about their entrée choices and the appetizers. The wine list was also very versatile and reasonable. I have already suggested this to one of my co-workers who has an upcoming anniversary. The food was delectable and the atmosphere was delightful. Excellent choice for business or pleasure in my book!Special Features:
- What A Nice Surprise!KevinVIPDined on 8/17/2014Had never heard of this restaurant even though I'd been to other places nearby on Crescent numerous times. The food was amazing and the prices are very reasonable. Service was top notch. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- excellent pastasbfoodieVIPDined on 8/15/2014We loved the eggplant app and caprese salad, and their homemade pasta and raviloli. Fresh, wonderful food. Do not be put off by the rundown feeling of some of this block. The restaurant is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Lunch Spot in Mid-TownPdPRegularDined on 8/15/2014For business or pleasure, this hidden gem is perfect. My "go-to" lunch meeting place.Special Features:
- Quaint and lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014This is our go-to place for a quiet, intimate, romantic dinner. The servers are very accommodating and friendly. The food is wonderful, and the selection of wine is perfect. A great place for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth ItiDineDined on 8/7/2014This restaurant was worth the hunt for it. If you are not from Atlanta , use GPS. Everything about this place welcomes you. The staff has knowledge of the menu and willing to share the knowledge. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- Absolutely delicious dinner!ScooterVIPDined on 7/30/2014Great meal from start to finish. Veal medallions were superb and the smoked salmon pasta was excellent. Very nice wine list with lots of choices at good price points. Service was polished and friendly. All in all, a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillandBarb49BillandBarb49Dined on 7/29/2014Great evening. The food, atmosphere ( outside table 70 degrees) and service were superb.Special Features:
- A lovely little Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2014This is the second time we've been. Excellent food, very nice atmospohere, quiet, in a charming old house. Very service-oriented staff.Special Features:
- Loved it!FlashDined on 7/24/2014We had an awesome time. Great food and great environment all affordable. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JetPetDined on 7/24/2014We were only in Atlanta for 5 days, but went to Pasta da Pulcinella 2 times. We discovered it the first night because it was right behind out hotel and liked it so much, we went back our last night in town. The food was great and the menu had just the right amount of variety. The service was excellent and we liked the cozy ambiance.Special Features: