Pasta da Pulcinella
1123 Peachtree Walk
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pasta da Pulcinella
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pastadapulcinella.com/
- Phone: 404 876 1114
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Bibiano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pasta da Pulcinella
Pasta Da Pulcinella strives to maintain a comfortable, cozy venue with cuisine that is unmatched in quality and care. This small, independent, quintessentially Italian restaurant embraces a unique clientele all looking for a place to eat, drink, relax, and, on occasion, order one more bottle of Chianti. Whether it’s a young couple or a group event, theatre patrons or traveling business persons, everyone basks in the romantic charm of our little yellow house hidden in the shadow of skyscrapers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pasta da Pulcinella - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Pasta da Pulcinella reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (96)romantic (78)great for outdoor dining (63)fit for foodies (61)special occasion (53)good for groups (23)great for lunch (18)notable wine list (18)late-night find (7)great for brunch (7)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Delicious SwordfishWillieWonka11Dined on 8/21/2014I had the swordfish which was delicious. They have outdoor seating with excellent service. Parking across the street is $5Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delectable and delightful all in 1!gatorgalDined on 8/20/2014I took a group of customers to this establishment recently. Everyone at the table raved about their entrée choices and the appetizers. The wine list was also very versatile and reasonable. I have already suggested this to one of my co-workers who has an upcoming anniversary. The food was delectable and the atmosphere was delightful. Excellent choice for business or pleasure in my book!Special Features:
- What A Nice Surprise!KevinVIPDined on 8/17/2014Had never heard of this restaurant even though I'd been to other places nearby on Crescent numerous times. The food was amazing and the prices are very reasonable. Service was top notch. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- excellent pastasbfoodieVIPDined on 8/15/2014We loved the eggplant app and caprese salad, and their homemade pasta and raviloli. Fresh, wonderful food. Do not be put off by the rundown feeling of some of this block. The restaurant is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Lunch Spot in Mid-TownPdPRegularDined on 8/15/2014For business or pleasure, this hidden gem is perfect. My "go-to" lunch meeting place.Special Features:
- Quaint and lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014This is our go-to place for a quiet, intimate, romantic dinner. The servers are very accommodating and friendly. The food is wonderful, and the selection of wine is perfect. A great place for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth ItiDineDined on 8/7/2014This restaurant was worth the hunt for it. If you are not from Atlanta , use GPS. Everything about this place welcomes you. The staff has knowledge of the menu and willing to share the knowledge. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- Absolutely delicious dinner!ScooterVIPDined on 7/30/2014Great meal from start to finish. Veal medallions were superb and the smoked salmon pasta was excellent. Very nice wine list with lots of choices at good price points. Service was polished and friendly. All in all, a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillandBarb49BillandBarb49Dined on 7/29/2014Great evening. The food, atmosphere ( outside table 70 degrees) and service were superb.Special Features:
- A lovely little Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2014This is the second time we've been. Excellent food, very nice atmospohere, quiet, in a charming old house. Very service-oriented staff.Special Features:
- Loved it!FlashDined on 7/24/2014We had an awesome time. Great food and great environment all affordable. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JetPetDined on 7/24/2014We were only in Atlanta for 5 days, but went to Pasta da Pulcinella 2 times. We discovered it the first night because it was right behind out hotel and liked it so much, we went back our last night in town. The food was great and the menu had just the right amount of variety. The service was excellent and we liked the cozy ambiance.Special Features:
- Quaint and deliciousBernadette6382Dined on 7/21/2014This is such an unassuming neighborhood gem. Fare is fresh, light, sophisticated, and delicious. Service is great and tailored so well. I broke my foot so the maître d was so hospitable to my physical space at a table. This is one of my fav restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CGHHomebodyDined on 7/19/2014The food was fabulous, service perfect and wine delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will love it..1010RoDined on 7/14/2014Great wine and food, all fresh and in-house cooked, great service, just take good company and you will have a super time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulSilverkingVIPDined on 7/12/2014Visited this spot again and it continues to be a great experience. Excellent pasta and good service.Special Features:
- LOVE THIS PLACEjmaskDined on 7/11/2014My first time here... Definitely will not be my last! The food is absolutely amazing!! Our waiter Seth was fantastic! Can't wait for my next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming!NAD64Dined on 7/11/2014I've been there twice and both times the food was very good! I would certainly recommend this place! The staff is very attentive and it has a nice ambiance! We asked the waiter for a wine recommendation and it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never failingAdamantatlDined on 7/8/2014I have visited this restaurant many times and I am always very pleased with the quality and price of the food and wine. The service was fantastic and we were taken to our table immediately. This is a perfect place for a date or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesdxm300Dined on 7/5/2014This has been one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta since I was taken there by a friend for lunch four years ago. Try all of the ravioli dishes and the peach sorbetto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodjgooseDined on 6/29/2014Narrow but good menu Good food but most popular ravioli dish with brown sugar and sausage is too sweetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, fresh food and superb svcPerfectDateSpotDined on 6/27/2014I love this place. The food is always amazing and made from the freshest ingredients. The chef takes care of every plate. I've never had anything at Pasta da Pulcinella that I did not like. The servers are attentive, but don't hover and will ensure you have a good experience, if you're on a date, with a group of people or for a business conversation. I will always recommend this awesome restaurant to friends or out-of-towners.Special Features:
- One of Atlanta's BestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2014This is a gem, always terrific Italian food and always attentive service in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
- Loved it!joshVIPDined on 6/26/2014We had lunch there in June 2014. Menu was easy to navigate, and wait staff added a lot of value to the decision making process. Food was excellent! Very friendly staff, and the patio looked nice and comfortable. Restaurant is in one of those old houses in Midtown Atlanta where you feel transported to another time. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtldeuceVIPDined on 6/25/2014Nice Italian option. The 4 of us had a nice meal without being rushed. One selection was very spicy however and not noted as such on the menu. Also, a pet peeve, the outdoor table top was very wobbly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptionslenergized7Dined on 6/21/2014If you're looking for authentic and delicious Italian cuisine ( pasta made on site), personable yet efficient service ( our two obscure requests were smiling remembered and accommodated), a charming atmosphere and outdoor dining area for tremendously reasonable prices tucked into a corner of Midtown, this is the spot for you. ENJOY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our worst visitcrashmeisterDined on 6/20/2014We had a reservation for 8:00pm. Were finally seated at 8:45. Wait staff were pleasant but service was very slow. When the entrees arrived, one was missing. Nothing was said about it's arrival and after waiting for five minutes I finally managed to get someone's attention. They only then started cooking it so it arrived very late. I trust that this was a one-off bad experience as this is one of our favorite restaurants. We will see what happens next time we go. If it is bad then that will be the last visit. Finally, all restaurants need to stop the ridiculous prices charged for alcohol. It is getting out of hand in Atlanta.
- Poor A/Cvisitor2yyzVIPDined on 6/20/2014If your a/c can't keep up, you might as well close down. And for the love of god, stop allowing servers to keep the front door open as they go back and forth to the outdoor patio. That made it even worse. On top of the a/c problems, had to wait 15 minutes for a confirmed reservation. Was told to go wait at the bar, but there was nowhere to stand. And we were constantly being jostled by the wait staff running back and forth.
- Wait staff never showedkleetusDined on 6/20/2014We were seated in a high traffic area. This is not really a problem, the restaurant was busy and I understand that sometimes a less-than-cozy table is necessary. We waited 15 minutes all the while seeing a dozen or so wait staff passing by. No one came to welcome us or offer us a drink. We walked. We are pretty patient people. We thought about getting a drink at the bar in the meantime, but the noise in the restaurant was very loud and my wife and I had to shout across the table. Not a good dining experience.
- Even better than last time...ATLManDined on 6/18/2014We've been here a couple of times, and always had great food and service. Prices are very reasonable. The atmosphere is very relaxing, like an old friends house. The service is pleasant and attentive, and the food is consistently great. I had the chicken ravioli on this visit, and it was one of the best meals I've had in a while, and was substantial enough that I was full after the meal (unlike some places where you get 3 raviolis). Definitely recommend this place!Special Features:
- Very much enjoyed it!!JenwigmatDined on 6/15/2014Food and service was great! Loved how quaint and quiet it was!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable, but...BobsVIPDined on 6/14/2014Nice place. Started with the Pulcinella salad. The menu says it is mixed greens, and it is exactly that. No carrot, no tomato, nothing but a small plate of greens with an OK vinagrette. We had a couple of the pasta entrees and they were very good. Ordered the least expensive bottle of red wine (a $30 Merlot) which really was not very good. The waiter never refilled our water glasses. Ended with cappucino which was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A midtown favoriteMidtwnguyVIPDined on 6/13/2014I always have such a great time at Pasta da Pulcinella. There is nothing I'd change other than when I arrive and find that the owner is taking the nite off. She's always most welcoming and attentive. The food remains as good today as on my first visit. A new addition to the wait staff, Doug made our night out very enjoyable and relaxed. Just go and enjoy. You'll not go wrong with any of the selections and you never know who you'll run into.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageunccalumDined on 6/11/2014Not as good as it used to be....small portions, mediocre entrees - some were good, some were not - none were great. Such a pity - it's a neat restaurant in a great location - but it failed to keep up the "WOW" factor!
- NewATLFoodieDined on 6/7/2014The Tortelli di Mele was a must try. Its ravioli with granny smith apples and sausage in a brown sauce. My brother had the Lobster Ravioli and said it was very good also. Our server was pretty absent but the rest of the staff was very attentive. The keep bottles of water at your table which was awesome because we for some reason were very Thirsty. The restaurant is very cute and the outdoor seating is very pretty.Special Features:
- Awesome Findkascsak7712thVIPDined on 6/7/2014I was taking a short cut to get breakfast and bumped into this restaurant. I immediately made a reservation for the same evening. The seating was great, the water Brandon was terrific and the food was delicious. I immediately made a reservation to come back again. This was a real find and a diamond amongst the cluster of sub par restaurants in our neighborhood.Special Features:
- Great birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014We had a wonderful time and celebrated out son-in-law's birthday. Very special occasion! Food was excellent as well as the service. We will be back again. This restaurant is a great find and very quaint.Special Features:
- Good food, great staffWinegirlVIPDined on 6/7/2014I was in town for a concert at the Symphony. Stopped here for dinner at the recommendation of a friend. Couldn't have been a more perfect way to start the evening. Homemade pasta was amazing and reasonably priced. Since I was solo, I sat at the bar and had just the best service. Staff was fun and wonderfully attentive. Courses arrived at a comfortable pace, prompt but never rushed. I would definitely go back and would recommend without hesitation.Special Features:
- We Always Enjoy This Place!Canticle80Dined on 6/6/2014We eat here once in a while and always have a good experience: nice pasta dishes, tasty chianti, and pleasant service and atmosphere. They don't over-do the serving sizes, thus making it easier to be tempted by the nice desserts.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian foodBoneDocDined on 6/6/2014Been looking for a really good Italian experience. Tucked a block away from the restaurant row on Crescent in Midtown - parking $4-5 right next door. Moderate sized indoor and outdoor seating. Nice ambiance - makes me want to dress nicely (nice jeans, dress shirt), but no need for coat and tie, though you wouldn't be out of place in one. Ladies were mostly in their "I'm out for an evening" attire. After a very nice Arugula/pine nuts salad, shared the mushroom ravioli with my wife - half portion enough for us but if you're hungry I wouldn't share. The ravioli was superb - the kind of mouthful you can chew and savor. Fairly good wine choices-a few American, rest Italian divided by regions. Service a bit slow. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.