Pasta da Pulcinella
1123 Peachtree Walk
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pasta da Pulcinella
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pastadapulcinella.com/
- Phone: 404 876 1114
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Bibiano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Pasta da Pulcinella
Pasta Da Pulcinella strives to maintain a comfortable, cozy venue with cuisine that is unmatched in quality and care. This small, independent, quintessentially Italian restaurant embraces a unique clientele all looking for a place to eat, drink, relax, and, on occasion, order one more bottle of Chianti. Whether it’s a young couple or a group event, theatre patrons or traveling business persons, everyone basks in the romantic charm of our little yellow house hidden in the shadow of skyscrapers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pasta da Pulcinella - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Pasta da Pulcinella reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (92)romantic (73)fit for foodies (61)great for outdoor dining (59)special occasion (51)notable wine list (24)good for groups (20)great for lunch (13)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Good service, good food, but...alipsaDined on 9/14/2014We went with another couple and shared a bottle of excellent, reasonably priced wine. Quality dishes and excellent service were provided, but 6 or so small raviolis for $15.00, come on now. The price shown on the menu seemed reasonable for good food at a nice restaurant, but after receiving our food we concluded that it was a poor value, and for that reason will not likely return. To me and to many others, it is a turnoff when your server delivers a large plate but all you see is a little dollop of food in the center, more appetizer portion than main dish portion. "Where's the beef?" comes to mind. It was quite busy for a Sunday night so maybe we were the only ones that felt that way. It's a shame because they did everything else right.Special Features:
- Fantastic Food!DAKnoxDined on 9/13/2014Really terrific food and a wonderful atmosphere make for a stupendous dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant Week ExperienceFinishingWellDined on 9/9/2014Charm and character belie Pasta da Pulcinella's somewhat out of the way location. Proximity to The Fabulous Fox Theatre also makes it a wonderful choice for theater-goers. Outdoor dining option is very welcome on cool evenings. Cocktails, appetizers, entrees and desserts were all excellent. The wine list's by-the-glass selection is rather limited though.Special Features:
- GREAT SPOT!!!PhilDined on 9/8/2014LOVE THIS LITTLE PLACE!!! We loved the food and the area. This would be great for any event or just dinner!!!Special Features:
- MattDined on 9/7/2014Great place, wonderful food. Parking across the street in the pay lot on a Sunday evening was just $3. Much less than I expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LangostineDined on 9/6/2014This was a new restaurant for us. Especially enjoyed the lobster ravioli.Special Features:
- Great Experience!LovingItalianDined on 9/6/2014I dined here for the first time with my friend from college. It was the beginning of restaurant week and the place was hopping. The restaurant week menu was comprehensive allowing you to choose from many entree dishes. Our server, Josh, was very helpful in giving us an overview of the big sellers. In the end we both chose the Tortelli de Mele as an entree and it was fabulous! Josh steered us in the right direction and catered to our every need. Service was great! I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceFood4uVIPDined on 9/6/2014This is a great Italian restaurant located in a small bungalow, which provide a quaint atmosphere. The lobster ravioli was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outside space/excellent foodAtldeuceVIPDined on 9/5/2014Always a steady performance and great service. Went there for my partner's birthday and they comped dessert with a candle. Classy but not all restaurants do this. Great Italian ( I had the special risotto ). Service is always great. Parking is a hassle though and costs $4 or $5 bucks.
- Bernadette6382Dined on 8/31/2014This is my most favorite restaurant. Time and time again the service, as well as quality of food has been consistently superb.Special Features:
- First and last timeEz2plzeVIPDined on 8/31/2014Worst meal out in a long time. Gnocchi overly sweet and pasta staples underwhelming. One of our party had their enter served several minutes after the others. It was the fish special and he found inedible. At least they comped it. Salad overly oily. It was Sunday and might have been an off night but I don't feel compelled to give them a second chance.
- great spot for unique pasta dishesfastmanDined on 8/27/2014service, price, and quality were all very good- will come back to this place!!!Special Features:
- Delicious SwordfishWillieWonka11Dined on 8/21/2014I had the swordfish which was delicious. They have outdoor seating with excellent service. Parking across the street is $5Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delectable and delightful all in 1!gatorgalDined on 8/20/2014I took a group of customers to this establishment recently. Everyone at the table raved about their entrée choices and the appetizers. The wine list was also very versatile and reasonable. I have already suggested this to one of my co-workers who has an upcoming anniversary. The food was delectable and the atmosphere was delightful. Excellent choice for business or pleasure in my book!Special Features:
- What A Nice Surprise!KevinVIPDined on 8/17/2014Had never heard of this restaurant even though I'd been to other places nearby on Crescent numerous times. The food was amazing and the prices are very reasonable. Service was top notch. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- excellent pastasbfoodieVIPDined on 8/15/2014We loved the eggplant app and caprese salad, and their homemade pasta and raviloli. Fresh, wonderful food. Do not be put off by the rundown feeling of some of this block. The restaurant is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Lunch Spot in Mid-TownPdPRegularDined on 8/15/2014For business or pleasure, this hidden gem is perfect. My "go-to" lunch meeting place.Special Features:
- Quaint and lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/14/2014This is our go-to place for a quiet, intimate, romantic dinner. The servers are very accommodating and friendly. The food is wonderful, and the selection of wine is perfect. A great place for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth ItiDineDined on 8/7/2014This restaurant was worth the hunt for it. If you are not from Atlanta , use GPS. Everything about this place welcomes you. The staff has knowledge of the menu and willing to share the knowledge. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- Absolutely delicious dinner!ScooterVIPDined on 7/30/2014Great meal from start to finish. Veal medallions were superb and the smoked salmon pasta was excellent. Very nice wine list with lots of choices at good price points. Service was polished and friendly. All in all, a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillandBarb49BillandBarb49Dined on 7/29/2014Great evening. The food, atmosphere ( outside table 70 degrees) and service were superb.Special Features:
- A lovely little Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/26/2014This is the second time we've been. Excellent food, very nice atmospohere, quiet, in a charming old house. Very service-oriented staff.Special Features:
- Loved it!FlashDined on 7/24/2014We had an awesome time. Great food and great environment all affordable. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JetPetDined on 7/24/2014We were only in Atlanta for 5 days, but went to Pasta da Pulcinella 2 times. We discovered it the first night because it was right behind out hotel and liked it so much, we went back our last night in town. The food was great and the menu had just the right amount of variety. The service was excellent and we liked the cozy ambiance.Special Features:
- Quaint and deliciousBernadette6382Dined on 7/21/2014This is such an unassuming neighborhood gem. Fare is fresh, light, sophisticated, and delicious. Service is great and tailored so well. I broke my foot so the maître d was so hospitable to my physical space at a table. This is one of my fav restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CGHHomebodyDined on 7/19/2014The food was fabulous, service perfect and wine delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will love it..1010RoDined on 7/14/2014Great wine and food, all fresh and in-house cooked, great service, just take good company and you will have a super time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great little findFoodloverDined on 7/13/2014Small and informal with fabulous, interesting food with great caring service. Will always be on my list to try and get into when I travel back to Atlanta. Absolutely wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulSilverkingVIPDined on 7/12/2014Visited this spot again and it continues to be a great experience. Excellent pasta and good service.Special Features:
- LOVE THIS PLACEjmaskDined on 7/11/2014My first time here... Definitely will not be my last! The food is absolutely amazing!! Our waiter Seth was fantastic! Can't wait for my next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming!NAD64Dined on 7/11/2014I've been there twice and both times the food was very good! I would certainly recommend this place! The staff is very attentive and it has a nice ambiance! We asked the waiter for a wine recommendation and it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never failingAdamantatlDined on 7/8/2014I have visited this restaurant many times and I am always very pleased with the quality and price of the food and wine. The service was fantastic and we were taken to our table immediately. This is a perfect place for a date or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesdxm300Dined on 7/5/2014This has been one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta since I was taken there by a friend for lunch four years ago. Try all of the ravioli dishes and the peach sorbetto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodjgooseDined on 6/29/2014Narrow but good menu Good food but most popular ravioli dish with brown sugar and sausage is too sweetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, fresh food and superb svcPerfectDateSpotDined on 6/27/2014I love this place. The food is always amazing and made from the freshest ingredients. The chef takes care of every plate. I've never had anything at Pasta da Pulcinella that I did not like. The servers are attentive, but don't hover and will ensure you have a good experience, if you're on a date, with a group of people or for a business conversation. I will always recommend this awesome restaurant to friends or out-of-towners.Special Features:
- One of Atlanta's BestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2014This is a gem, always terrific Italian food and always attentive service in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
- Loved it!joshVIPDined on 6/26/2014We had lunch there in June 2014. Menu was easy to navigate, and wait staff added a lot of value to the decision making process. Food was excellent! Very friendly staff, and the patio looked nice and comfortable. Restaurant is in one of those old houses in Midtown Atlanta where you feel transported to another time. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AtldeuceVIPDined on 6/25/2014Nice Italian option. The 4 of us had a nice meal without being rushed. One selection was very spicy however and not noted as such on the menu. Also, a pet peeve, the outdoor table top was very wobbly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptionslenergized7Dined on 6/21/2014If you're looking for authentic and delicious Italian cuisine ( pasta made on site), personable yet efficient service ( our two obscure requests were smiling remembered and accommodated), a charming atmosphere and outdoor dining area for tremendously reasonable prices tucked into a corner of Midtown, this is the spot for you. ENJOY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our worst visitcrashmeisterDined on 6/20/2014We had a reservation for 8:00pm. Were finally seated at 8:45. Wait staff were pleasant but service was very slow. When the entrees arrived, one was missing. Nothing was said about it's arrival and after waiting for five minutes I finally managed to get someone's attention. They only then started cooking it so it arrived very late. I trust that this was a one-off bad experience as this is one of our favorite restaurants. We will see what happens next time we go. If it is bad then that will be the last visit. Finally, all restaurants need to stop the ridiculous prices charged for alcohol. It is getting out of hand in Atlanta.