4416 N. Miller
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pastabrioni.com/
- Phone: 4809940028
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you are hosting a party, let us do the cooking! Whether it's a tray of pasta for an office lunch or a private New Year's Party of 200 complete with servers and bartenders, Pasta Brioni has all your catering solutions. Please contact Bob at 310-809-8868 for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Pasta Brioni is the perfect location for a private or semi-private party. Offering a private patio for parties of up to 50, or our back wine room for parties of up to 20. Call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Bob Giannini (310)809-8868
A word from Pasta Brioni
If you’ve ever eaten at a family-run Italian restaurant back East, you’ll appreciate what Pasta Brioni is all about. From the second you walk in the door to this Scottsdale establishment, the management and wait staff treat you like family – in fact, it seems that there are so many regulars at Pasta Brioni that many of them may be family. Rich wood paneling and a gorgeous wood bar, white linen tables, stained glass lights and Rat Pack music playing all add to this incredibly inviting ambiance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Pasta Brioni - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Pasta Brioni reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (21)special occasion (14)fit for foodies (14)good for groups (11)romantic (9)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Service wasn't what we were used toOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We have dined there on many occasions, this time the service wasn't as responsive as it has been in the past. Drinks were not brought to the table on a timely basis; we were never asked if we wanted dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- whygDined on 9/12/2014I have been dining at Pasta Brioni for many years and have always had a good meal. Last night, our server was very attentive until I questioned an up-charge on the bill. One of the diners wanted to substitute the vegetables that came with his veal chop to pasta. The server did bring the pasta but charged an additional $4.50 unbeknownst to me until I received the bill. When I addressed this to the manager, he quickly eliminated the charge. We continued to sit and chat for another 30-45 minutes. To my chagrin, the server never came back to our table ... to refill our waters, to inquire if we wanted anything else, etc. I left him less than my customary 20% tip due to his lack of service. Disappointing ending to a nice meal...Special Features:
- Great food, large portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/16/2014No complaints…..we had veal dishes which were wonderful. Loved the mussel appetizer also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Dswoman40Dined on 8/11/2014My son and I ate there for my birthday, and the food was wonderful. We started with the dumplings (appetizer). My son had the Sorrentino chicken, and I had Linguini with pesto. For dessert, we had the tiramisu (the reason I wanted to go there for my birthday). The only complaint I have is that the tiramisu was a small serving, and it used to be large (enough for 2). We would eat there more often, but it's too pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best Italian RestaurantsfredoluvDined on 7/26/2014The food and service at Pasta Brioni exceeded our expectations. Every dish came out hot, flavorful and the portions are very generous. Service was A+ also!Special Features:
- Always a nice dining experience.JoanieVIPDined on 7/19/2014I always make reservations through open table and request a booth. There is a certain booth we like to sit at and without requesting it they seem to remember. It is so nice to be treated this way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening out!SueMVIPDined on 7/19/2014Our waiter, Bobby, did a great job and made excellent suggestions allowing us to try the restaurant's more notable dishes. All of his recommendation were very good and know we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MMMMM Key Lime Martini!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Excellent food, excellent attentive service. The bar tender created a key lime martini that we tried and it was phenominal. Great first time experience all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2014We've been to Pasta Brionis several times and are always happy to take guests when we go. The food is consistently good and the service is great. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves Italian foodSpecial Features:
- Delicious!FoodcomaDined on 6/13/2014This place came up on Open Table and reminded me of friends back home because of the name, so I told myself I better try it. It was definitely worth the visit and I would love to go again. They had so many specials and menu items that it was hard to choose a dish, but I was very pleased with my selection.Special Features:
- The following 472 reviews are from the Pasta Brioni reviews archive.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/24/2014My wife and I have been regular patrons of this restaurant and usually receive the best attention and the greatest food. However, last night was extremely disappointing. The food was not as ordered, the service left much to be desired. Ourg uest could not understand why we raved about Pasta Brioni after this experience. My wife is not anxious to return anytime soon.
- DollarsnsenseDollarsnsenseDined on 5/17/2014Very friendly staff and service was quick. Three of our group would give the food a thumbs up, but the three ordering the veal said it was thin and tough. Very accommodating for special requests.Special Features:
- BabsVIPDined on 5/16/2014Have been going to Pasta Brioni for many years, food is always consistently good and service is welcoming. Will continue to go there for very good Italian food.Special Features:
- Our TraditionCautiousBuyerDined on 5/11/2014Mom and daughter share the same birthday and every year we celebrate them both at Pasta Brioni's. They've changed a few things recently (wine list) and done away with the specials board. They still have specials, but they are inside the menu now. Since this is our tradition, we hate to see changes, but the food was still out of this world great.Special Features:
- Great eggplantJeffDined on 5/11/2014Best eggplant ever and all the other dishes were subperb. I got to tase thema all around the table. Bread was awesome also.Special Features:
- Wonderful, as UsualChristyVIPDined on 5/11/2014Lunch, Dinner, anytime we eat at Pasta Brioni it is always exceptional. We have introduced many new people to Pasta Brioni and get rave reviews from all of them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/30/2014We have dined at Pasta Brioni several times and it has always been great. This time we took friends that had not been there. They were very impressed. We had a variety of dishes and all were goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014I loved the feel of the restaurant. You could tell it is a local hangout in the area. Lots of locals at the bar. Staff was friendly and not overly pushy. Would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need to do betterRichardDined on 4/19/2014Risotto was more like wild rice, not very good at all. Pesto pasta chicken was a little better but still lacked real flavor. This place was recommended by several of our neighbors so maybe we ordered the wrong dish. Hopefully their pasta and red sauce is better but with so many other really good Italian choices in our area it will be a long time before we go back, if ever.Special Features:
- much improvedelerkayDined on 4/13/2014have dined here many times, but this was the best. Portions are enormous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GREAT EXPERIENCEBOUNCER1Dined on 4/3/2014FOOD AND SERVICE WAS EXCELENT....WILL DEFINITLY GO BACK THERE........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four people, 4 excellent meals.sgcltdDined on 3/28/2014Four people, 4 excellent meals. My white sangria had interesting fruit in it, although a bit dry for my taste. Our waiter, Jimmy, was delightful and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent dine spot. ContinuityGodfatherVIPDined on 3/22/2014Frequent dine spot. Continuity in food quality & service. Prices are reasonable versus the influx of new Scottsdale restaurants. Dine & enjoy !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not live up to expectationsSamCDined on 3/20/2014We found this to be a middle of the row restaurant with average food and service. Unfortunately it was not as good as the reviews we read or the rating it currently holds.
- DelishMarcDined on 3/14/2014Soup, appetizers, seafood dishes were amazingly fresh, abundant and best tasting we've had in a very long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't go to celebrate a birthdayAWEKVIPDined on 3/8/2014Food was great, selections were fine, a little pricey for the atmosphere and decor, service was great. Veal parm was filling. And tasty, salmon was fresh, spinach risotto was a bit bland. Totally ignored the 3 timesi mentioned it was my wifes birthday to both the waiter and exec chef/ownerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the bestLundyDined on 3/6/2014Since moving to the valley I have been coming to Pasta Brioni. It has never disappointed me nor my guests. Sitting in the Bar at a booth for Thursday music was great. This restaurant continues to be a hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy our diningseakayiiVIPDined on 3/3/2014We always enjoy our dining experience at Pasta Brioni. We appreciate the balcony booth seating in the main dining room. The entrees are freshly prepared, served hot, and perfectly seasoned. Unfortunately, we never have room for dessert. We look forward to returning again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair food at too high a price.MikeDined on 2/28/2014Fair food at too high a price. Would have paid half as much for better food and larger selection at Olive Garden.
- Consistently Good FoodTopogoldyDined on 2/27/2014We have ate at Pasta Brioni on several occasions and have always had consistently good food. They also had live entertainment the other night which was a very nice addition and made our evening that much more enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was great, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2014food was great, service was good. awesome thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!BradDined on 2/14/2014This was our first time at Pasta Brioni and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef deserves better serversDisappointedValentineDined on 2/14/2014Always trying new restaurants in the Scottsdale area and this looked like a gem so for Valentine's Day i gave it a try, MISTAKE!! Service was absolutely awful, it was busy but crazy and we were not the only as most tables around us were just as disappointed. When we were walking out we tried to speak with the manager but there was a line of disgruntled patrons. Sad thing is the food was amazing with a bone-in Veal Chop the best i have ever had.Special Features:
- Valentines Day LetdownThePrinceDined on 2/14/2014This is a place that likely increased their seating capacity to take advantage of the Valentines Day crowd but didn't seem up for it. The table settings were incomplete, the service was slow. They served poorly prepared bread (it looked like the rolls didn't rise as they were small and hard). The food was very delicious, but their were too many distractions to make this are really nice "Sweetheart Dinner". I think it would have been a much better experience on a regular night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DayloveitalianDined on 2/14/2014Decided to have dinner with my significant other at Pasta Brioni on Valentines Day. Service was very good, but food was just ok. I ordered Chicken Sorrentino, and my girlfriend ordered Chicken Parmesan. The Chicken Sorrentino was bland, but the Chicken Parmesan was good. I don't know how the rest of the place was setup for Valentines Day, but in the bar area there was little to no Valentines Day ambiance. Some fresh cut flowers on the table, and a real candle would have been nice for a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceHoagieDined on 2/14/2014Our Server Garrett (spelling?) was great and he knew what he was doing. Would like to have him again if and when we come back. It's a 65 mile round trip for us since we live in the West Valley. Very nice experience though.Special Features:
- Stuffed to the gillsColoradogirlDined on 2/12/2014The food here is soooo good. I had the shrimp scampi. The shrimp were HUGE!! The flavor was garlic garlic garlic just as it should be. Their calamari and marinara sauce was sooo flavorful and such big portions. I definitely will be back. The server Johnnie was attentive, helpful and quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodDavidBDined on 2/8/2014We ate at Pasta Brioni on a Saturday evening for our first time. The Food was very flavorful & the Service was excellent. I would return in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- Cozy Italian place!JeffDined on 2/8/2014Great food. Very friendly staff. The manager, Charles, is a nice guy and very accommodating to ensure his guests have a good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always my favorite continuesGlorDined on 2/7/2014As always my favorite continues to be the Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings. followed by the Veal Picatta.Special Features: