601 South Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.passerelleinthepark.com/
- Phone: 8645090142x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am-3:00 pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am-3:00 pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm til dusk
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French, Contemporary French, Contemporary European
- Executive Chef: Teryi Youngblood
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Table 301 Catering is available for any event. Please call 864-232-7007 for details.
- Entertainment: Table 301 proudly features Greenville"s premier open kitchen with a Chefs Bar. Observe Chef Teryi Youngblood, Sous Chef Drew Erickson, and the culinary team doing what they love to do right in front of your eyes. Or, if you'd rather take in the Falls in the park you're in luck. Passerelle's patio overlooks the 30 ft waterfall and the beauty of Falls Park. Come enjoy the best new restaurant in Greenville. Come enjoy Passerelle.
A word from Passerelle Bistro
The French word for "footbridge", Passerelle is an aptly-named casual bistro located at the base of The Liberty Bridge, overlooking beautiful Falls Park in Downtown Greenville. Enjoy chef inspired fare that"s a little French, a little European and a lot "Local". Lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Dine inside the warm and inviting bistro, take a seat at the Chef's Bar and or al fresco on the patio with a view. Signature dishes include sweet and savory crepes, Mussels Passerelle, Summer Cassoulet, Ratatouille (sandwich or omelette) and Dayboat Scallops. The wine list includes a range of French varietals, from classics to interesting new finds. French cocktails and beers round out the beverage list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Passerelle Bistro - Best Restaurants in Greenville ›
Passerelle Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (111)scenic view (102)fit for foodies (58)great for lunch (51)great for brunch (47)romantic (38)neighborhood gem (37)special occasion (36)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (11)notable wine list (11)late-night find (9)good for groups (4)Show More
- Great find...EngrdadVIPDined on 9/14/2014I have eaten here twice. The first was on a date and my focus was really on the food. The second was with my daughter. The food is amazing. I had the Berries and Beets salad and the Moroccan Stew. Both were very unique and very tasty. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little hard to findMandMDined on 9/13/2014If you are not from Greenville, this could be a little hard to find. They have a small foldable sign on the sidewalk by Main, which is how we found it. You literally go down the stairs like you are going across Liberty bridge and there it is on the left. Atmosphere was great. We ate outside. Service a little slow, but we were in no hurry, so it was NOT a distraction. Food was very good. We would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a drink - not to eatSlowFood2Dined on 9/13/2014Saw this restaurant written up in American Airline's first class magazine but was very disappointed with the food - not much there. Beautiful location for an outside beverage with a great view of Reedy Park and the footbridge, but the food is no reason to go.
- Eat outside if you canScmamiDined on 9/5/2014We ate inside...It was evening, and we reserved a table, but there were plenty of free ones inside (just not on the patio). Outside tables, which were full, overlook beautiful Falls Park. Try the goat cheese appetizer...it is delicious! I had the Moroccan stew, which was tasty and full of quinoa. The service was friendly. I hear brunch is excellent here so I will be returning for that.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014ABsolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wondeful view, food and service!!Special Features:
- "GREAT AGAIN"foodiesDined on 8/31/2014Had a wonderful gourmet meal during "Foodie Fest". Such a great price and delicious with a nice bottle of wine. Will definitely be there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top-notch dining experiencehappypappadiner7Dined on 8/31/2014If you're looking for an enjoyable dining experience, look no further than Passerelle Bistro!! Whether its a romantic dinner with your spouse or an intimate dinner with friends, you will not be dissappointedl!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A True Bistro ExperienceMadMaxDined on 8/29/2014The dining experience was very good. The ambiance is very much bistro in style and true to its name. We were greeted with friendly faces. We were offered the choice of dinning on the patio overlooking the scenic falls and nearby area or inside with a view of the open kitchen. We chose inside and did not regret it. The server arrived shortly after being sat and introduced himself and asked if we wanted a beverage to start. He was very friendly and accommodating. After getting our beverages, he asked if we had any questions about the menu. They were offering a three course meal for $30, part of Restaurant Week in Greenville, which we ordered. The food was cooked to perfection and the service excellent. A true bistro experience.Special Features:
- Nice eveningZ4coupleDined on 8/27/2014We had a enjoyable evening setting on the patio talking, having a great meal & drinking a little wine. The people watching is great and reminds you of a time that has almost been lost.Special Features:
- France in the heart of GreenvilleChuckDined on 8/25/2014Table 301 has taken a prime location by the the Liberty Bridge in the heart of downtown Greenville and transformed it into a traditional French sidewalk cafe. The friendly and knowledgeable wait staff guides you through the French inspired menu. Go with family and friends, and enjoy everything Passerelle Bistro has to offer.Special Features:
- Perfect place for great brunchGvillegalDined on 8/24/2014We sat outside under the awning overlooking Falls Park- Perfect place. The brunch menu was extensive and the specials fresh and creative-Great food Added plus-bottomless mimosas for $10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with a viewHillbillyFoodieDined on 8/23/2014Grab an outside table and you can...catch a breeze by the Falls ,enjoy people watching ,as well as great food a refreshing glass of wine and good company . Brunch was delish , with a French twist" to all their EggsBenedict , and be certain to order a side of croissants !Special Features:
- DrainoDined on 8/22/2014Passerelle is a wonderful small French style restaurant. The service was good and it has a great location in Greenville. The food was good and bad. My wife's trout was very over cooked and my halibut was as well. The appetizer/salad we had was excellent as well as the vegtables. I will go again due to the location, but will never order fish, of any type there again.Special Features:
- Good food with a great viewCarolonKeoweeDined on 8/17/2014We dined Al Fresco and had a table with a great view of Reedy Falls. Server was helpful and attentive. Food was great. Must have been a mix up in the kitchen because server came out with wrong entrees. Once we corrected we waited quite a long time for our ordered entrees to appear. In fact other diners came and went while we were waiting. A complimentary glass of wine may have helped the wait but we weren't offered anything. Other than that, a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch in the parkBrandonDined on 8/17/2014Another great Brunch at Passerelle. All of the food came out promptly, and was delicious!Special Features:
- Brunch with a ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Great spot for Sunday brunch, but go early and request an outside table. Inside is a bit dark and noisy. The Coastal Benedict is delicious! As is the Tartine and Goat Cheese and Artichoke Omelette, which my husband and granddaughter had. Lots of water going over the falls made for a spectacular backdrop for our 5-star meal. We'll definitely go again.Special Features:
- goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014the food is always good, but the service is bad every. We waited twenty minutes and had to ask if anyone was waiting on our tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014My daughter just got back from a year and half mission trip to France. We LOVED the restaurant!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, nice viewclaudi1176Dined on 8/5/2014We were there for lunch. The outside patio has a nice view and the things we ordered were all delicious. I was hoping for a wider variety on the menu, maybe some fish dishes would be nice. But what we ordered was great!! I would definitely go back there.Special Features:
- nice setting.sockyDined on 8/4/2014Moroccan veggie stew was pretty good, steak and potato soup bland and watery, loud music inside, nice outside on patio, prices reasonable. Too many other better restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- Excellent...again!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Our group enjoyed another excellent brunch on Sunday and we plan to return whenever we can.Special Features:
- My new favorite place.TwoengineersDined on 7/26/2014We really miss Deveriux's, but the outdoor bistro and food at Passerelle are quickly making it a fond memory. The menu is delicious and changing often, the daily Chef's menu has been a pick each visit. The view is nice although sometimes crowded. It reminds me of Europe. Highly recommend you try but don't tell everyone or I will never be able to get a table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Divine DiningmrsrubinoDined on 7/26/2014I enjoyed my birthday dinner at Passerelle! The drinks were perfect, the food was delectable and the dessert scrumptious! Service was impeccable and the atmosphere was so laid back and relaxed! This was a perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice AtmosphereArneEstelleDined on 7/24/2014Great location overlooking Falls park, nice atmosphere for lunch and great food. Waitstaff was professional and accommodating. Would recommend for a nice upscale lunch spot!Special Features:
- Great Dinne, very fresh food.PhilDined on 7/19/2014The fresh fish was excellent, duck was great. Blue cheese spread with pate was outstanding.. Set at the kitchen bar, sous chef recommended entrees and was entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reallygoodDined on 7/19/2014I have eaten here a couple of times for lunch/brunch. Always good but sometimes the noise level inside is too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Prep of Everchanging MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/18/2014Have dined here four times and the menu has been different each time. Always with interesting offerings and great preparation.Special Features:
- Better for lunchGreenvillianDined on 7/16/2014My first experience here was dinner and the service was horrible, mostly because of being constantly interrupted by the waitress. The food wasn't anything special that night either, especially for the prices. But this time I went for lunch and the experience was much better. I was treating my sister and friend to a birthday lunch, so we lingered and was pleasantly surprised that we weren't pushed to leave. I think lunch is a better time to go but will give dinner another try now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!luckygirlDined on 7/12/2014Passarelle Bistro is located right next to Liberty Bridge at Falls Park on the Reedy, so already it started great by being situated at one of Greenville's most beautiful and fun places! The food and the service were excellent and so was the atmosphere. The French music in the background was an added plus! Truly enjoyed a small taste of Paris in Greenville, South Carolina!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful French restaurantMoyraVIPDined on 7/9/2014We have just moved to Greenville and have been trying all the restaurants within walking distance of our condo. So far Passerelle is definitely the best by a large margin. The service is friendly but not overbearing. The view definitely can't be beat. The food is gorgeous and very well presented. We have not earn inside the restaurant so cannot comment on that but the outside patio is lovely.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014Very noisy with lots of outside noise. Our server was awful. She called me sweetie three times. She was slow to take our order, had to be prompted to let us know about specials, and would disappear for long, long intervals. When my wife asked for bottled water and we both responded, she brought one small bottle and said they were out of large ones and "oh, did we want two". Before we were done eating she asked if we wanted dessert. After we ate, when we did ask for the dessert menu, she brought one. The food was only okay - not worth the cost at all. We will not be returning here and could never recommend it to anyone else.Special Features:
- Stunning views, good foodNycdiletantesVIPDined on 6/30/2014Passerelle has an interesting menu, an okay interior and stunning views from the terrace. I'd say the terrace is where all the ambience is. Having just returned from France, my husband and I were delighted to extend the experience by having lunch at Passerelle on a recent day trip to Greenville. He ordered the Croque Madame, which he had first had in France; I had a roast pork sandwich. The pork was a bit dry, but the bread and slaw were tasty. It came accompanied by a small salad of fresh greens and a light vinaigrette. The Croque Madame suited my husband just fine. The day was dripping rain, so we opted to eat indoors. Next time I hope we can dine al fresco, to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Reedy River.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014My family and I enjoyed our visit to Passerelle's. View was great, food and service good also.Special Features:
- Tucked Away..janiekins1Dined on 6/28/2014This is such a wonderful place to enjoy the energy of the Falls Park and Reedy River.. Food and service were excellent - especially on a Saturday night. My only request would be for a wider selection of small plates to share with table and a nice bottle of wine.Special Features:
- Enjoyable EveningSimpsonvilleGalDined on 6/28/2014We were seated on their outdoor patio, but it soon started to rain. They moved us inside to the Chef's Bar, where we sat watching the chefs prepare the main courses. We had such a good time! All the employees got along really well and they engaged us in conversation. The food was delicious, including a wonderful Lemon Pound Cake dessert. This was one time we were glad that rain chased us inside a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely evening!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/27/2014This was our fourth time at Passerelle--each has been great. This time we ate outside overlooking the falls and it was absolutely lovely! Our dinner was great--steak frites and lamb provencale--and fab dessert--lemon blueberry pound cake. A bit noisy inside but outside was lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Passerelle Bistro!shsteinerVIPDined on 6/23/2014We visit Greenville once a year, and as long as Passerelle Bistro continues to serve we will continue to visit. Great food, good wines, and a beautiful view of the falls make for an enjoyable experience, but it's the incredible service that will keep us coming back. It's wonderful to find a restaurant where every person you meet makes you feel welcome and appreciated. Thank you to EVERYONE at Passerelle for making our family dinners so fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Anniversary Magic!thehoneymoonisstillonDined on 6/22/2014Thanks so much for making our first anniversary special.Special Features:
- Divinely FrenchWSFoodieDined on 6/22/2014Everything we had for dinner, sitting on the lovely patio overlooking the waterfall park, was delicious. The goat cheese appetizer was perfect as was the beet and berry salad. The mussels had a broth that beckoned for soaking up with the crusty bread served alongside. Wine list very nice. Great food at very reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchCooperandfamilyDined on 6/22/2014A perfect spot for Sunday brunch with friends, sitting on the patio overlooking the falls. Very much like sitting in a bistro in France. The menu offered some typical dishes with a French twist but also offered unique and delicious brunch dishes. My favorite was the Tartine. Service was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.