Oklahoma City, OK 73103Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.paseogrill.com/
- Phone: (405) 601-1079
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:30pm; Friday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Saturday 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Closed Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer catering to suit any size group with custom menus and full bar capabilities available on premise or off.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room accommodates up to 25 guests and offers av/media accessibility.
Or Try Our
Private Venue "The Reserve" seats up to 70 people--if interested in large groups this space is ideal for any occasion
- Private Party Contact: Elise Fischbein 4056011079
- Entertainment: Wine Tastings/Chef Dinners Paseo Art Walk (1st Friday evening of every month) Paseo Art Festival- Memorial Day weekend Boutiques Shopping
A word from Paseo Grill
Located in the middle of Oklahoma City's historic Paseo Arts District, Paseo Grill presents a casual, yet sophisticated dining experience. We feature American Cuisine with an international flare, including selections such as Prime beef, fresh fish features, and signature salads. These dishes can be accompanied by a vast array of wines. Join us on our patio over-looking the beautiful Spanish villa-style art galleries and enjoy a specialty martini.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Paseo Grill - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Paseo Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (113)special occasion (112)neighborhood gem (86)fit for foodies (74)notable wine list (42)great for lunch (29)late-night find (20)great for outdoor dining (16)hot spot (15)good for groups (15)great for brunch (7)vibrant bar scene (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Longhorn 63Longhorn63Dined on 11/24/2014Food was excellent; had to ask for bread & bar service to table was slow. Nice atmosphere and an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/22/2014We love Paseo Grill. The food and service is always top notch. We always go to Paseo Grill for special occasions or if we have out of town guests. You never have to worry about if the restaurant is having an off night. Very consistent service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never been disappointed here!!LUVGREATFOODDined on 11/22/2014No our first visit and definitely not our last! Parking was adequate, seated exactly on time and in a private booth away from front door and kitchen with wrap around curtains ensuring romantic privacy. We started with lobster crab cake appetizer which was great. We then ordered a top shelf margarita and a White Russian which were both fabulous. My wife had fish with green beans, I had the prime ribeye medium rare with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots with sautéed mushrooms on the side. All food arrived hit, cooked to perfection, and plated beautifully. My steak was cooked exactly Bedouin rare, all vegetables were crunchy just like we like them not over cooked. Carlos our server was busy but really did a great job of taking care of our every need and anticipating most and also describing specials and offering great suggestions as well. He was spot on in all areas. Wife then had a glass of Pino Grigio to complement fish and we finished with dessert that was chocolate moose and vanilla ice cream with drizzled dark chocolate sauce over all, GREAT! For the two of us it was $135 before gratuity, well worth the cost to me for a great birthday celebration meal for my wife. We will be back! Make sure you ask for a table with privacy curtains away from the main door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodMT22Dined on 11/22/2014Every visit to Paseo Grill since our first date in February 2007 has consistently brought the same results - high quality food and service in a quite but romantic atmosphere. It renews the sweetness in iur relationship every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I give this restaurant a five star!KayANNDined on 11/21/2014Atmosphere was wonderful and the food was the tops! This is a wonderful place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurantMrudbeckDined on 11/19/2014Had an amazing filet. Incredibly tender and cooked just right. Very cozy restaurant. Loved the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceLyleDined on 11/15/2014Philip, the server, was excellent. he took good care of us. The fish was impeccable and worth the price. The scallops were to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townDelicious1Dined on 11/14/2014We had the surf and turf with a 6 oz filet and crab legs that are cut open so you don't have to crack them. I am a steak and crab leg lover and they were both phenomenal. Next time I go back, I will be trying the 14 oz prime rib. The food does not get better than Paseo Grill. The atmosphere was romantic and the service was outstanding. Our waiter was professional but still personable and not stuffy at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't pass on Paseo GrillScottVIPDined on 11/13/2014Another fantastic meal at Paseo Grill. Great steak and the artichoke and hearts of palm side and the spinach side were amazing. The spinach might have been the best ever. Definitely worth a visit for superb food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Private and romanticStarDined on 11/8/2014Having a public place offer a private and romantic setting is just what I was looking for! That's a rare art to combine those things. This was a first rate night in my book!Special Features:
- First time dining.petyrabbitDined on 11/8/2014Overall experience was great. As the evening went on and others filled the restaurant, service did diminish slightly. The food was good, menu selection was adequate. Selection of beer was limited, however, I understand the focus is more on wine. We did enjoy the privacy of a booth! Thank you, PeterSpecial Features:
- Excellent Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014We had a nice time with meatloaf and sea bass. Food was delicious and the wine very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal, outstanding serviceRainDined on 11/7/2014Enjoyed very much our evening at Paseo Grill. My brother was visiting from out of town and we wanted a very special evening out. Paseo Grill was the perfect choice. We had a reservation (which I recommend) but the table was not ready. While we waited, the manager brought us a complimentary appetizer. When we were seated, the waiter was attentive and personable and very professional. All three meals were beautifully cooked -- we all had seafood and I had a fish special. Perfectly evening and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoveMeowDined on 11/6/2014I have always loved this place and can't wait to go back! The food is GREAT, the servers are awesome, and the atmosphere is perfect.Special Features:
- # 1 in OKCClassyVIPDined on 11/3/2014We have dined at Paseo Grill several times and each time there are new and delicious menu items from which to chose and each time we have been there we have had different servers and they are outstanding. If you want a stress free evening and the opportunity to enjoy award winning food I would recommend that you make a reservation at this OKC restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationokcdinerDined on 10/29/2014Wonderful food, wine and atmosphere. Waiter was very attentive to our needs. Birthday girl had the special entree with halibut served over shrimp ricotta and she loved it. I had surf and turf with large Digby scallion. Yum! We had not been to this restaurant for a long time and then just for lunch. We will definitely go back. Our reservation was at 5:30 so the place was very quiet, but the noise level was still acceptable by the time we left around 6:45.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentElmontgirlDined on 10/28/2014Paseo Grill is one of my favorite dining spots. Great food, great service. Love the curtained booths for privacy. They've never disappointed me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayAmberlouwhoDined on 10/23/2014We chose Paseo after a recommendation from a great friend. Turned out to be phenomenal place! We loved everything ordered! The food was so tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsonedeepblueDined on 10/21/2014The curtained off tables made the experience feel intimate. The wait staff was super attentive which is good as it would be easy to miss a guest behind the sheer curtains. Our waiter was great. When I said my cocktail was a little more acid than I had expected he brought more soda and syrup to tame it (which worked very well.)Special Features:
- Bordello ChicSteveVIPDined on 10/20/2014Rich red walls, baroque fixtures, screens closing off the tables: Is this a restaurant, or a place for private assignations? Maybe both. Having gone there with a bunch of other guys, I can only speak of the food, which was wonderful. Everybody praises the mushroom soup. Yes, it's praiseworthy. The blackened trout was tender and tasty. We turned down dessert and they still brought us little fruit cups topped by rich whipped cream. So - great dessert and it wasn't our fault!
- Great findmaportsVIPDined on 10/16/2014Excellent food and service. Wine list is notable. Prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paseo grill experiencelowes123Dined on 10/13/2014This is me and my wife second experience at the Paseo and I must say it was amazing once again great atmosphere for taking a date or your wife for your anniversarythe food and the staff are amazing there isn't a bad dish on the menuthis place surely does rock and we will be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's birthdayLuv2eatDined on 10/11/2014This is my wife's first pick when it comes to dining out for special occasions. We love the special crab legs and steak.Special Features:
- Bravo!BecomingAFoodieDined on 9/30/2014Excellent food. Everything was cooked perfectly: "done" but juicy in the center. Their creamy mashed potatoes complimented the sweet flavor of the carrots which were soft on the outside yet still firm. The glazes and sauces that were paired with each dish pushed the flavors that much further which makes this place stand out from every other restaurant in its class. Our group enjoyed each of our dishes so well we passed our plates around. I feel confident to try something else on the menu next time we go. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice start to the evening.DavidNorthDined on 9/29/2014The four of us went to the Paseo Grill prior to seeing a show. We arrived a bit before our reservations and were greeted and seated immediately (it was on a Monday night). The waiter was attentive and helpful. The food was very good we had the NY Strip, Filet and one of the chicken dishes. All were well prepared with a nice presentation. We had a nice dinner and had no trouble being done in the one hour we had scheduled prior to the show. The private booths are quiet and provide a great place for conversation. A nice start to our evening.Special Features:
- MetroVIPDined on 9/27/2014My second visit, and was quite pleased. Food was good and service pleasant. I am always glad to see a non-chain restaurant do well, and this one was bustling all evening (earliest available reservation was 8:30), and it still took a while to be seated. Will go back for certain.Special Features:
- Best night out in a looooong time!givemegreatoutingsDined on 9/27/2014From the atmosphere of the Paseo area to the ambiance of the Paseo Grill, this was an absolutely perfect night! The wait staff was friendly, personable, attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu. The curtains around each table provide just the right amount of privacy and ambiance. The food was outstanding and the drinks were delicious. This is definitely one of our top 3 places to dine in OKC and have a guaranteed great night out whether it's for a romantic evening, or dinner with friends.Special Features:
- Special birthday celebrationALWAYSONEDined on 9/27/2014Delayed birthday dinner for our daughter who was in town from Houston. Given all the wonderful restaurants there, we knew it would be hard to find a "Stand-out Place". She was so pleased with our choice--food, service and ambiance were just as we knew they would be! We had requested a nice space for 5--it was perfect with the curtains for privacy! Everyone was pleased with their food selection--the birthday girl made a meal of various appetizers and was delighted! We all shared tastes of the various desserts we had ordered! Scrumptious!!! The other guests had not been there before and plan to return! We would suggest the Paseo Grill to anyone wanting a "grand slam" experience for whatever the occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite placed slipped upEatwellOKDined on 9/27/2014Carlos, our waiter was superb. I always enjoy the steak at Paseo's but my ribeye had issues. Every other bite was grisly. The sides and dessert were great. cocktails and wine were delicious.Special Features:
- We Will Be ReturningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Great food, great service. We had the Sea Bass and the Pork Chop. Both dishes were cooked to perfection!Special Features:
- OKCDOCBDined on 9/19/2014We were celebrating a birthday and the whole evening was excellent, from the food to the service. Restaurant is unique in that it has a number of glasses on the table for your use. We found that quirky but nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favoriteMmscrogDined on 9/13/2014Great for any occasion. The Mushroom Soup and bread pudding are divine. The lunchtime pot pie is a timeless classic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat OftenAustrianPeteDined on 9/11/2014I was a visitor to OKC and asked around about good places to eat. This was tops for folks who live in OKC and I see why. Out of 4 nights in town, I ate there twice. Loved it!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerDinerDined on 9/6/2014I took my wife here for her 25th birthday and we had another amazing experience here, as expected. The spinach dip was great. The porkchop and chicken saltimboca was delicious, and the crime brûlée was amazing! Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. They take good care of their customers here at Paseo Grill and we will be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful findcruisingfanDined on 9/5/2014This was our first visit to Paseo Grill. There are no words to describe the meal. FABULOUS! Our server, Rebecca, was knowledgeable about the menu and the wine/beverage list. She definitely steered us in the correct direction.Special Features:
- inconsistencies resturnBunnyKnowzVIPDined on 9/3/2014Wildly overcooked pork this visit. Potatoes were gummy. Salad barely dressed. Last visit was nearly flawless. Please get your A team back in the kitchen!
- Always a winner!CariDined on 8/29/2014Dined at Paseo Grill before heading to Civic Center for a musical. Convenient location to start! For dinner we started with the fried green beans b/c they have the best in town with a delicious dipping sauce. Then I had a caesar salad (I'm picky and their caesar is wonderful), my husband and I split one of the specials of the night which was halibut and scallop prepared to perfection. Topped it off with their superb fruit and whipped cream just b/c it's something nice this restaurant does for its patrons! May have had a Gin and Tonic and a glass of wine (choices are great)! Always ask the question "why don't we come here more often?" One last thing - the staff work very well together to provide excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently wonderfulnlandVIPDined on 8/29/2014This visit was no exception. As always, food and service were spectacular.Special Features:
- Excellent service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/22/2014These days it is very hard to find consistent service. Everyone we encountered went above and beyond making sure we had a wonderful dinner. My husband and I enjoyed the petite fillet and crab legs. The food was prepared exactly to our wishes. The bread pudding was scrumptious and you can't go without having a Blood Hound.......Special Features:
- SueNBillDined on 8/22/2014The food was perfect - a wonderful meal and overall experience.Special Features: