Oklahoma City, OK 73103Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.paseogrill.com/
- Phone: 4056011079
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:30pm; Friday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Saturday 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Closed Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer catering to suit any size group with custom menus and full bar capabilities available on premise or off.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room accommodates up to 25 guests and offers av/media accessibility.
Or Try Our
Private Venue "The Reserve" seats up to 70 people--if interested in large groups this space is ideal for any occasion
- Private Party Contact: Elise Fischbein 4056011079
- Entertainment: Wine Tastings/Chef Dinners Paseo Art Walk (1st Friday evening of every month) Paseo Art Festival- Memorial Day weekend Boutiques Shopping
A word from Paseo Grill
Located in the middle of Oklahoma City's historic Paseo Arts District, Paseo Grill presents a casual, yet sophisticated dining experience. We feature American Cuisine with an international flare, including selections such as Prime beef, fresh fish features, and signature salads. These dishes can be accompanied by a vast array of wines. Join us on our patio over-looking the beautiful Spanish villa-style art galleries and enjoy a specialty martini.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Paseo Grill - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Paseo Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
176 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
romantic (133)special occasion (127)neighborhood gem (97)fit for foodies (69)notable wine list (49)great for lunch (39)great for outdoor dining (37)hot spot (24)great for brunch (20)late-night find (19)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (7)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/22/2014These days it is very hard to find consistent service. Everyone we encountered went above and beyond making sure we had a wonderful dinner. My husband and I enjoyed the petite fillet and crab legs. The food was prepared exactly to our wishes. The bread pudding was scrumptious and you can't go without having a Blood Hound.......Special Features:
- SueNBillDined on 8/22/2014The food was perfect - a wonderful meal and overall experience.Special Features:
- luvgoodfoodDined on 8/22/2014Love the ambience at this restaurant. The booths are my favorite as it adds privacy and it's just fun. The food while there is a lot of it, gets mixed reviews. My trout was wonderful but the meatloaf that my fellow eaters had was only okay. The potatoes are delicious. I would like to see a restaurant in Oklahoma City that instead of filling your plate with lots of food, would have such delicious food that a small amount is satisfying. I'm probably alone in this, but I would rather have smaller portions if the food is really great than have a loaded plate of food that's very ordinary and blah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarieDined on 8/22/2014Wonderful all around, as usual. Great food, great service, great evening.Special Features:
- Great experienceMbc0217Dined on 8/21/2014We went here to celebrate a new job and everything was great. Even though the food is wonderful I recommend the cocktails and the dessert!Special Features:
- PerfectionTW205Dined on 8/16/2014We wanted a great place to eat with great food. We were not disappointed. Terrific!! We've found our new place. We started off with crab cake appetizer, it was a beautiful presentation that tasted wonderful. Our main course was the filet topped with butter. The steak melted in our mouth!! The side of potatoes and carrots were cooked just right. For dessert we ordered the key lime pie and chocolate divine cake. So delicious. We knew this was way too much for us to eat, but decided to bring some home for our kids to taste since it was some of the best food in all of OKC AREA!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- David was fantastic!!KloisDined on 8/15/2014David was an outstanding server. He suggested the perfect wine for our table. All of our food was fantastic, you guys have the best mushroom soup in the city. My duck was also perfect. Everyone should dine at Paseo GrillSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Formal yet funky atmosphereFabFourDined on 8/15/2014The service was excellent. The wait staff was friendly and informative, getting our drink order promptly and informing us of that evening's specials. The food exceeded our expectations - the two-person special of filet and crab legs were larger than normal portions for a "surf and turf". The lobster bisque and the cream of mushroom soup were exceptional and could be a meal in and of themselves. Our desserts of crème brulee were delicious and large enough to share. The atmosphere is a unique blend of formal and funky, though the entrance is a little tight as you wind your way to the hostess in the bar area. We highly recommend the Paseo Grill and look forward to our next dining experience there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything but the table...RbuckDined on 8/15/2014Having been here a few times before, I knew the food would be delicious. However, this would be the first time we would dine indoors instead of on the patio area. We were shown a table about mid-way into the restaurant. As each table has sheer curtains surrounding it, our was on a corner and the curtain was all over me. We asked to be moved and the new table was fine, although I'm not sure the curtains are really necessary.Special Features:
- Good But Not GreatLoverOfFoodDined on 8/12/2014Complaint of over-cooked salmon rated an offer from the restaurant to try again, which was declined, and later a free desert, which was appreciated. Other food items were tasty and attractive. Service was prompt and professional. The romantic atmosphere featured curtained-off semi-private tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch Food. Romantic evening.DerekDined on 8/12/2014Wanted to take the wife out somewhere fancy, romantic and unique. This restaurant is definitely all of those things! The food is absolutely exquisite as is the service. Expansive dinner menu along with wine offerings. Decor and ambiance of the restaurant was just right for a romantic evening. Many booths have see through curtains that you to feel a little more alone while dining which is a nice touch for a couple out on a special night. The wife and I can't wait to go back sometime in the near future!Special Features:
- lhoodhicksVIPDined on 8/12/2014Excellent service, delicious food, and a nice atmosphere for quiet conversation. Rebecca was our server, and was very friendly and attentive. High marks for her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty okAnnieDined on 8/9/2014The title sums it up. It came highly recommended so it was sort of a let down. I had the lobster/crab cake but couldn't find any lobster. It tasted good otherwise. The Sea Bass was very good. My husband had the Southwestern Meat Loaf, which sounded interesting but was too salty. The menu had good choices but needed tweaking. They did have fun cocktails! A word about the service. Our waitress seemed to be overly eager! We barely sat down when she wanted our drink order. Right as we opened our menu, she wanted our order! Constantly checking on us while we were trying to eat. Slow down! Let us enjoy the experience! Felt rushed!Special Features:
- ConsistencyPRICEYVIPDined on 8/6/2014The key to a successful restaurant is consistent food quality, service and value. Paseo Grill meets all three. It is on the pricey side, but there is value if quality matters. The kitchen staff does outshine the front of the house, but everyone is very pleasant and interested in making the evening enjoyable. Good job. Keep it up.Special Features:
- Great time!!rilo2014Dined on 8/2/2014It was my husbands birthday and they sat us in a romantic spot like I requested. The food was incredible and our waiter was awesome. We were so stuffed we couldn't eat dessert but they brought a sherry glass w/ fruit and whipped cread w/ a candle in it for my husband. Very thoughtful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Barely averageMyselfDined on 8/2/2014I've been here several times and everything has been barely average. At these prices, I would say that everything is bad. The restaurant is smaller and looks inviting, but we could reach a foot left and right and touch other couples. They have private areas that I would request if you are to visit. The cocktail list isn't bad, but my wife ordered an extra-dirty martini and a dirty martini. The first was all olive juice, the second was all alcohol. Got chips and dip for an appetizer. Salsa was good, dip was very greasy and chips were hard. Steak for dinner was cooked unevenly and the panko topping and blue cheese was completely tasteless.
- Romance in the air.Diamond54Dined on 7/31/2014Wonderful setting for a romantic evening. Very private dinning experience with delightful service. Try the "lime light" cocktail it is light and perfect for a summer. Food was an experienc and not just food. Steaks melted in your mouth. Try it and you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was greatBunnyKnowzVIPDined on 7/29/2014Food was also the best it's been recently. We will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paseo GrillluvgoodfoodDined on 7/29/2014They have one of the best lunch menus around for the price. We always start off with the fried green beans which are cooked perfectly and the sauce has a little kick to it. Today I had the meatloaf which comes with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots. I always eat half and take the other half home. Delicious. Another favorite is the chicken pot pie but you need to get there early because it's a crowd favorite and they only prepare so many. I have tried just about everything on the menu and have yet to be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClassyVIPDined on 7/26/2014If you desire surroundings that don't reflect "cookie cutter design", attentive service and food that looks beautiful and tastes the same, then you need to go to the Paseo Grill because you will be thrilled and rewarded.Special Features:
- Brandy IceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/26/2014Overall the diner was very good. We really enjoy a nice refreshing Brandy Ice for dessert. In the past the manager or bartender has always accommodated us, a special treat that is not on the menu. Very disappointed this time as they gave us a lousy excuse as to how impossible it was. We make them at home so we know it's not rocket science. They should reconsider the after dinner bar selctions.Special Features:
- Food was spectacular!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/24/2014I ordered the blackened trout which was delicious. Our server Robert was knowledgable and attentive. Food is always wonderful at Paseo Grill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable experienceOkcDinerDined on 7/22/2014I've never written a resturaunt review before, though the Paseo Grill has driven me to. The food, was second to none. The best quality I've had anywhere in the city. The service was fantastic and the atmosphere was great. It was generally quiet, somewhat private with transparent currents in front if the booths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Near private settingdouglasDined on 7/19/2014The tables are separated by thin curtains giving you a lot more privacy than at a typical restaurant. It is a very unique setting.Special Features:
- Outstanding!ZannDined on 7/19/2014Outstanding place to eat! The food was delicious and David, our host, was very knowledgeable of them menu. This is a definite must for a romantic dinner. Love the sheer curtains around the booths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic and DeliciouswillgothereagainDined on 7/19/2014The food was some of the best I've ever had. Knowledgeable waiter and excellent wine and food choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014This is one of my favorite date night meals. Great service. Excellent food. I always feel great after the meal. I know I'll keep coming back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/18/2014Great service and outstanding meal. A staple on my list of favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable lunchPatrciaVIPDined on 7/17/2014I took my friend for chicken pot pie for her birthday lunch. It was very enjoyable and the chicken pot pie was delicious.Special Features:
- Great for special celebrationsCaseyDined on 7/15/2014A great choice for treating someone to a celebratory dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatFooddudeDined on 7/14/2014Sat in a booth with sheer curtains all around, very romantic for our 35th wedding anniversary. The specials sound delicious but are generally too expensive, so we order off the menu. The food and service are great. Great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbDined on 7/12/2014The crab legs were the best I've ever had. They were very easy to eat due to the fact that they were opened for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentmwvoigtDined on 7/12/2014The food is always great as well as the staff. Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUS!SoonerCarolynVIPDined on 7/11/2014Anything and everything we've tried from Paseo Grill has been unbelievably delicious. Southwest meatloaf, filet mignon, soups, bread, and OH MY GOD, the key lime pie! Our new favorite restaurant in OKC! You absolutely cannot go wrong!Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/10/2014the meatloaf is fantastic. vegetables are the best
- Superb food!SceneAlotDined on 7/9/2014This is my favorite restaurant in OKC. We ordered the dinner for two, filet and crab legs. We split a pear and walnut salad first and paired the meal with a bottle of Malbec. Not to leave any cards on the table, we finished our meal with their notable Key Lime Pie. All I can say is the food is so good, you start with a first bite end up eating every morsel. So many fine dining experiences serve food that is too rich or seasoned and you fid yourself unable to enjoy the entire dish. Not so at Paseo Grill, the Chef served the perfect dish and the perfect amounts. We laughed about the character on Dexter who was in search of the perfect Key Lime Pie before she died, I hope she made it to OKC, that's where it is!Special Features:
- Very nice romantic settingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014This is my second trip and I love the nice quite, romantic setting! Great place to take your special someone!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014Consistently good food. Good wine recommendations this time. Service always good. Did not like being seated in the back room.Special Features:
- Great place for quiet, quality mealOktom42Dined on 7/5/2014This was our third time at Paseo Grill. Each time seems more enjoyable. Great setting, privacy (if you wish), menu and the service was a just the right pace. Try the meatloaf.Special Features:
- Very special placeFoodFitDined on 7/5/2014I love to take guests to the Paseo Grill. When my daughter and I were having a special mother-daughter day out, we chose The Paseo Grill. Be sure to ask for a table with curtains when you go. It's romantic for dates, private for conversations, and just plain fun for everyone. Very elegant! There were some good choices for my gluten-free daughter (except for dessert) and we were not rushed at all. Had a great time in our little curtained booth, catching up on our lives. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.