180 Northside Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.paschalsatlanta.com/
- Phone: 4045252023x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am to 9pm
Friday and Saturday: 11am to 11pm
Sunday Brunch: 11am to 4pm
Sunday Dinner: 4pm to 8pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Southern, Soul food
- Executive Chef: Arthur Banks
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: We offer five private event options perfect for business luncheons, social events, networking mixers, rehearsal dinners, and weddings. We can accommodate from 20 to 350 guests for your next event. Please call 404-420-7030 for details and to book your next event!
A word from Paschal's Restaurant
Located in the heart of the historic Castleberry Hill Neighborhood you will find Paschal’s Atlanta Restaurant, an icon complete with a rich history from six decades. Paschal’s is known for its exceptional Southern Cuisine, upscale atmosphere, and a retro style that gives customers the perfect southern hospitality experience. Paschal’s enhances its dining experience with warm and inviting private and semi -private dining areas. Whatever the occasion; weddings, family reunions, business meetings, or special celebrations, Paschal’s is the perfect choice, and we look forward to serving you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSouthern
Paschal's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Paschal's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (29)special occasion (22)neighborhood gem (17)great for brunch (14)fit for foodies (14)great for lunch (12)kid-friendly (11)hot spot (10)romantic (9)late-night find (4)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Southern gemKCMODined on 10/4/2014The service was impeccable! The atmosphere and ambiance is top notch. There is also complementary valet parking! Our meal was delicious everyone in our party loved their dish. We will definitely go back again and again especially when we have family in town this will be our southern food go to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicegreatfindsDined on 9/27/2014Server mind was not there had to ask 3 times for drink menu by the time I got menu I was done eating not a variety of food shrimp and grits need a little more flavorSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Overall the restaurant was very clean and pleasant. However the portion size of the food for the price was very disappointing. My brother-in-law got the coconut shrimp and received 8 shrimp and a small side of yams for 12.00. Ridiculous . My fried chicken was salty and fried hard. My 2 year old wouldn't even eat it. The cornbread tasted 2 days old. The side item portions although good ,were very small for the money. We had a combined bill of 60.00 and left hungry and dissatisfied.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014There were 8 in my group and we all ordered different meals, we each did a taste of each other's food and I tell you, every single thing was absolutely great. Best potato salad in Atlanta, the state of Georgia. Fried Chicken, OMG. The service was friendly and spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice diningSCSLPDined on 9/19/2014We enjoyed ourselves. Service was great. Food was yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved our Waiter!NCfineDinerDined on 9/18/2014I love a waitstaff that is knowledgable on top of friendly. He was very attentive and his personal recommendations were spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinneroutfor2Dined on 9/12/2014The food was amazing! From the delicious crispy fried green tomatoes, tender ribs, juicy fried chicken to the finest peach cobbler ever made! Home style southern cooking and very attendent but not hovering staff, it was a wonderful evening out! Was very impressed when the Chef came out and talked with us at our table :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soul Food Satisfaction!!LoveSoulFoodDined on 9/12/2014I love Paschal's!! Every time I come it is always a pleasant experience and the food is delicious for a reasonable price. This time around I got the Herb Roasted Half Chicken with candied yams and macaroni and cheese and needless to say I cleared my plate. If you love Soul Food and looking for a place to go check out Paschal's!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobbyDined on 8/30/2014The serviced was slow and not enough servers. We had wait several times for our waiter to return our table for service.Special Features:
- Very good experienceCgrahamDined on 8/30/2014Celebrated my birthday with my family. The food and service was very good. The waiter was a young man that was so polite and attentive. There were several occasions being celebrated but none were disruptive. Very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/23/2014The food was excellent as always, the service was slightly lacking from our first dining expereince at the restaurant. The server we had the first time we ate at the restaurant was outstanding, knew the history of the restaurant and took the time to explain it to us and seemed to enjoy talking about the history. This time the server seemed like he was in a hurry and did not return to the table for long stretches, in fact the manager had to come out to bring us desert menus.Special Features:
- Great food and service!loveatlrestaurantsDined on 8/23/2014We ate an early dinner before a Falcons game and couldn't have had a better experience! Food was wonderful! We had burgers, salmon and a salad at the table. OH! And the fried green tomatoes are NOT to be missed :-) Wait staff was very attentive and pleasant. Everyone was very helpful in working around my son's egg allergy. We'll definitely be gack!Special Features:
- Nice Cook and WaitressPaschalDined on 8/17/2014Food was ok, our waiter was very friendly, the cook was very nice as well. He came out to our table and asked us how was everything. The hostess at the front desk was very nasty, she was acting like she has the worst attitude in the world. If it wasn't for our waitress and the cook we would not return to this restaurant ever againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience! Would revisitangiebobDined on 8/17/2014Not very well lit. Food and staff was superb! Easy to maneuver plenty of open spaceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointeddinnerDined on 8/16/2014The staff acted like they were angry that we came in.Don't restaurants want customers??
- Well rounded restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014I visited Paschals restaurant with a few of my family members and was blown away. It was my first time coming and I can't wait to come back. The food was delicious, ambiance was amazing and the service was the best. Great job Paschals!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thefooddivaDined on 8/15/2014Every time I come to Atlanta, my first stop is Paschal's. I am looking forward to my next visit. I already know which of the great dishes I will order next!Special Features:
- Terrific experience!mooti01Dined on 8/13/2014This was my second time dining at Paschal's and I have yet to be disappointed. The food and service both are excellent! The overall experience makes you want to keep coming back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2014My family had a very relaxing and enjoyable dinner. We enjoyed the tasty food and excellent service from a very friendly staff. The Cat fish and Ribs were GREAT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014My only complaint is that we had a 7:30pm group reservation and didn't get seated until 8:15pm. There was not a table available for us when we arrived. We were not pleased with the wait being that we had a reservation however the manager took care of us when we finally sat down. The food was good especially the catfish tenders on the appetizer menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Paschal's is a great restaurant and our group of students and adults really enjoyed the friendly service and excellent food. The staff was very accommodating and our group had a great time.Special Features:
- Love this placeJwashingtonDined on 7/27/2014Paschals is a great restaurant with a lot of history in SW Atlanta. It has gone through some highs and lows in terms of quality of food and service. Right now the food is great, service is OK. We had a 5:00 reservation and arrived 10 minutes early. The hostess was rude and seemed unclear on the reservation concept. She seemed offended that we arrived early and despite the restaurant being half empty made us wait until exactly 5:00 before seating us. Seriously? ? The waitress was good, but seemed a bit flustered by a party of 6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014This was my first time visiting Atlanta and a friend recommened this restaurant to me for my son's 21st birthday. I was very pleased at the service and the food was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good southern foodATL16Dined on 7/25/2014We attended Paschal's for my daughters 16th birthday on July 25th. We are from Michigan and came to the restaurant three years ago to try it out. Needless to say we came back and enjoyed every bite. Love this place.Special Features:
- Honest OpinionjosephDined on 7/18/2014Im very particular when it comes to my food. When I go out look for 3 things ... great service, great food, and large portion sizes.. I cant stand paying hard earned money and one or all of these are lacking .. especially portion sizes.. imean dont skimp me .. but Pascals superceded all three .. def would recommend them and honest opinion there fried chicken low key is the best ive ever had.. the catfish is bomb too .. go to pascals u wont be disappointed! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Enjoyed everything about the restaurant. However, I was disappointed that the grilled pork chop was no longer an item on the menu. This is a soulful restaurant. Please add this menu back.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerBdaygirl87Dined on 7/10/2014Great food! Service was average. Not enough attention paid to my party of 15. Only one waiter. Forgot some of our orders. Drinks were good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic southern foodJonesatlDined on 7/10/2014If you are looking for classic fried chicken, okra, catfish, and the like it's here.
- The following 424 reviews are from the Paschal's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great FoodInfantry59Dined on 6/13/2014I highly recommend Pascal's. The food is great. I will eat at I enjoyed my dinner at Pascal's. The food was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pascal'sssm1Dined on 6/7/2014Great food! The staff was very friendly. The service was quick and the atmosphere was beautiful.Special Features:
- VMVAtlantaVIPDined on 5/31/2014Our dining experience was off to a wonderful start as we entered the restaurant, and were greeted with Southern warmth and charm by the owner who happened to be at the restaurant. Of course, the Fried Chicken was our entree or choice, and we were not disappointed. It was delicious! A cornbread fan in our party, rhapsodized about it. And, another loved the Peach Cobbler. And, last but not least, our server, Alexis, was the perfect example of excellence in customer service. She was oh, so, sweet, friendly, helpful and attentive. She made the dining experience exceptional. Look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Hidden Gem in a good are food! WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014I went here after my daughters high school graduation. I was about 1 hour early for my reservation. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and asked by the host was I mrs. ----, I said yes, I was impressed, very prompt, I only waited a little time because they were just finishing buffet time. The waitress was very prompt and professional, the food was awesome and had good flavor and texture. "I thought I was at my grandma house". I wish I could meet the chef because they are the BOMB! Good taste, ambiance and environment.Will definitely be back soon. With family friends, co workers, dates and even alone. The food was not that expensive but I do wish they would have more of a selection on the dinner menu. Not sure why they offer other options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding EstablishmentDanielleDined on 5/24/2014I loved Paschal's!!! I went for my 40th B-Day Dinner Celebration & the food & service was GREAT!!! Please look for Andre the manager, Mark the hostess or Orlando the server if you want to be treated as a VIP guest. Thanks guys & I will be back w/ more visitors in the near future!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Graduation PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014I had my daughter's graduation party there and the staff was amazing. My reservation was for 20, but 26 showed up and the waiters made the adjustments easily. I will definitely recommendthis place to ffamily and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paschal'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/17/2014The food was decent,we had an 8:30 reservation but didn't get seated until 9:00.Special Features:
- JessMLDined on 5/17/2014The food is delicious an affordable which made this restaurant a great place for our 15 person group. Our only frustration was being seated 30 minutes late, though our entire group arrived (as requested) 10 minutes prior to our reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlskinnAlskinnDined on 5/16/2014The service was good. The entree was very good. As well as the appetizers. It came out hot. The side portions were small but tasty. I would recommend it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time and I will be going backmooti01Dined on 5/12/2014Ate at Paschal's for the first time this week and I was extremely pleased. The food was excellent, the ambience was just right, and we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful time31alldayDined on 5/10/2014My son took me here at my suggestion for our first grown up Mother's Day dinner. This was the first time he's ever taken me out for Mother's Day. I wanted it to be meaningful. The history and all that Paschals has meant to the community made it the perfect place in my mind for such a wonderful moment. It was exactly what I hoped the evening would be. Every bit of the experience was great. Many celebrations were taking place so the energy was joyous. The service was fantastic; although crowded, the wait was not terrible. The food was amazing and I was just so happy. My son said it was a great choice. Although I've been a few times before, I will always remember this visit especially. I complimented the manager and his staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014I loved this place!!! The service was great and the food was greater!! I'm looking forward to visiting again soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.