55 W Broadway
Eugene, OR 97401Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://partyeugene.com/downtown.html
- Phone: (541) 345-8228
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesdy - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tiffany Norton and Mark Kosmicki
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering of all sorts, nothing is too big or too small. On site or in the restaurant. Menus for all budgets
- Special Events: Tiki Dinner with Belly Restaurant November 17
A word from Party Downtown
Mark & Tiffany opened Party Cart back in April of 2011 with the goal of serving local, mostly organic, cart made & creative food for a reasonable price. The menu changed at least every week for nearly 2 years until they, with the help of Red Wagon Creamery, decided they needed a brick and mortar to realize their vision. Party Downtown opened it's doors in May of 2013. We were voted best new restaurant in the Eugene Weekly later in the year. We feature a full bar, an extensive local wine list and cuisine based upon farmer's market availability.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Party Downtown - Best Restaurants in Eugene ›
Party Downtown reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Creative, Local and TastyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014Party Downtown serves creative, fun cuisine made with local and seasonal ingredients. Other eateries claim local and seasonal, but they often have no idea what that means. Instead of running into the Cisco truck outside, I see local farmers brushing off the compost. The wine list is also well thought out and the all-night happy hour wine was perfect.Special Features:
- Great chef & locally-sourced itemsjmc1Dined on 10/30/2014Very tasty small and larger dishes made with locally procured items. Downtown and steps from Bijou, Jazz Station, and Oregon Contemporary Theater, this place is a real find for early evening dining. Friendly and helpful service. We started with a superb house-made pork terrine and crackers, served with whole grain mustard and a cranberry chutney. One of us had chicken pot pie -- the real deal with flaky whole wheat pastry crust and a substantial filling of chicken and veggies -- the best I've had in decades. Another had braised beef stew presented in a baked poblano chile -- delicious!Special Features:
- Local, Fresh and TastysaudisandyDined on 10/24/2014Pre-theater meal on a time schedule. Great service. We ordered 2 small plates and 2 large to share. First was chorizo sliders. This was my least favorite. The salad was a green that we were told was a cross between kale and collards. Dried fruit and hazelnuts were a nice addition; the dressing complemented it perfectly. Main courses were kale and squash lasagne and braised lamb with roasted carrots. Both were very good. Dessert was amazing. The panna cotta was "to die for"! Hazelnut milk panna cotta base, topped with a layer of dark chocolate ganache and a generous amount of stewed raspberries. Three of my favorite things together in one dessert. Two hazelnut flour chocolate chip cookies were the piece de resistance. OMG!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What took me so long?KnivesandFireDined on 9/13/2014My only regret is that after hearing such great things about the restaurant I did not get there before this visit. The staff encouraged a sharing of small plates and at first we were hesitant but eventually did just that and we were not sorry. We were able to taste many different things. At this point I cannot remember what we all had but everyone was satisfied and beyond. Creative approaches to traditional dishes was what I most remember. We will definitely return and bring other first-timers with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but lacking in ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/6/2014Enjoyed a really great meal here while in town for business. Fresh, local ingredients put together in interesting combinations that all seemed to work well together. The decor in the main room was a bit bland, and it was loud. Otherwise, a great spot.Special Features:
- Food and mixed drinks top-notchBrucefromCarlsbadVIPDined on 6/16/2014Great experience at Party Downtown with our group celebrating graduation! The mixed drinks, with personalized service from the talented "mixologist" bartender, were fantastic. The food was creative and delicious. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/16/2014Very local food, great presentation. We had a party of 6 and all decided on the multi-course option. great variety, not the largest portions- but to be expected with the local/al la carte vibe.
- Locally sourced and delicious!ndealwDined on 5/10/2014Thanks to Open Table we had a table waiting for our party of 4, which was good because the place filled up for dinner quickly. Service was prompt and friendly. The menu isn't huge but we were able to find choices for gluten, dairy and egg-free diners. The food was delicious and we plan to go back and try the Chef's Choice dinner next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/23/2014We were very impressed with the menu and our server, Beverly. She was well informed about all of the food and beverages. She had about 7 tables all by herself and she made it look easy. You could tell she loves her job. I had the rabbit and my husband had the duck. It was soooooo good! We ate every little bite! Start with the lamb sliders for a nice little surprise! We will recommend Party Downtown to everyone we know and those we don't. Can't wait to try some of the other menu items next time we're in Eugene!Special Features:
- Easter brunch timeKinderamsyDined on 4/20/2014We had a lovely Easter brunch. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. I loved that they had many organic and local options. The waitstaff was wonderful. It could have been more intimate as far as how the tables were set, how far they were from one another and the room was quite noisy. That said, we would surely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kitchen's choice a real adventuremhennerDined on 4/5/2014Order the Kitchen,s choice menu, and sit back. They bring you whatever the chef decides you should have, little plate after little plate. An adventure in eating. Our group shared everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.