4320 The 25 Way
Albuquerque, NM 87109Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.parscuisine.us/
- Phone: 5053455156
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 5:00PM -10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Shahnaz Tafti
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please visit www.parscuisine.us for catering and take out menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Tea Room/private Room accommodates up t0 20 people and it is completely private .It has a projection screen and free Wifi with Middle Eastern decoration. Dinning/private room accommodates up to 65 people and furnished with projector, screen, Wifi/Internet access and Drapery for privacy.
- Private Party Contact: Mohammad 5053455156
- Entertainment: Belly dancers on certain nights and always on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Special Events: celebrate mother'day, father's day, valentine, noow ruz and new year's eve party.
pars offers private rooms and the entire dinning area(certain day or night) for you special occasion party.
A word from Pars Cuisine
Pars cuisine looks a bit like the way you might imagine the inside of a persian castle.Pars, Albuquerque's only restaurant that offers traditional Persian, Mediterranian Cuisine and Belly Dancers in an exotic and Romantic setting. Pars Luxurious offerings include Samavar Bar,Tea Room and a private room with Audio Visual and Free Wi Fi for your next meeting or any special occasion. New mexico Business Weekly title Pars Cuisine PERSIAN PARADISE (vol.17,n0. 31,2010) Best middle Eastern Food by Alibi Best of Burque Restaurants 9 years in a row.Continued
3 1/2 * by Albuquerque Journal in 1998,2003 and 2008.
Please note for dinner service entertainment nights there is a $15 average minimum per person.
3 1/2 * by Albuquerque Journal in 1998,2003 and 2008.
Please note for dinner service entertainment nights there is a $15 average minimum per person.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pars Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (9)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (5)special occasion (4)romantic (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Very good -- not perfectshrinkdDined on 10/11/2014The ambiance was a 5*. The belly dancing/entertainment was a 5*. The food was very good but uneven. Most of the dishes were great but the spanikopida was inferior. Thick pastry, overbaked, dry. On the other hand, the lamb, gyro, felafel, rice, game hen, tahini, hummus were very good. The waiter was very, very nice and accomodating. Unfortunately, though, I have an allergy and requested that the ingredient be left out of dishes I was going to eat. He assured me that was done. It wasn't and as a result I had a GI issue. I would definitely go back. But, I would be more careful, avoid some dishes and pass on the spanikopida.Special Features:
- Eastern FavouritevisactDined on 9/22/2014Food is always good, atmosphere is appealing and while busy, always quiet.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/14/2014Have been here many times and the food and service is ALWAYS outstanding. We are working our way thru the menu and haven't had a dish yet that we wouldn't order again. The flavors just explode in your mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentjjmarieDined on 7/26/2014Really nice. Ambiance good, and wait staff excellent.Special Features:
- An enjoyable experienceForeverFoodieVIPDined on 7/16/2014I dined at Pars at 4 pm on a weekday. I enjoyed the hummus and falafel appetizer, and a main course that included a lamb gyro, salad, and basmati rice. Dessert featured the sampler with Persian baklava. The service was extraordinary. Thank you, Leslie! She was pleasant, attentive, and informative. The meal was very good. The hummus was fresh with an ideal, smooth consistency. The falafel were wonderfully flavorful. The gyro was good with a very fresh, light tzatziki sauce. The dining room decor and ambiance very appropriate and stylish for a Persian restaurant. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is that the food didn't wow me. It was solid and very good, though. I recommend Pars Cuisine for people who enjoy Persian and Greek food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!corgipowerDined on 7/11/2014This was our first visit to Pars, and I have to say it lived up to my expectations. The wait staff was friendly and very good and checking in to make sure that we had everything we needed. The food was excellent! We had a group of 4 and decided to split the Pars Feast. The kabobs were melt in your mouth tender, and the rice was amazing. We had more than enough for the group - even taking home a to go box. I love Mediterranean food, so this place will definitely be added to my "go to" list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialCharlieDined on 7/3/2014We love the Middle Eastern Cuisine overall but Pars is not a great example for this. The food was average at best. Huge portions but it was not flavorful like it is supposed to be. The server was really terrible and we started to wonder if he was slightly challenged. I would not go back here.
- The following 92 reviews are from the Pars Cuisine reviews archive.
- Always greatSladeDined on 5/11/2014Took my wife there for Mother's Day and had a great time. Food and service are always excellent. Pricing is appropriate. Belly dancers are a lot of fun. Better than average wine list to include Greek wines. We go there for special occasions and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- An Old FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2014We having been dining at Pars for a long time. The food and the service are always excellent. Our favorites are the Mini Mazeh to start (the hummus is outstanding) and the Souvlaki (we had the lamb last time - it was cooked to perfection).Special Features:
- Absolutely DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/2/2014Food variety is great Food quality is terrific Staff are attentive Atmosphere is niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I thought the meat was doneOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2014I thought the meat was done really well but was not as impressed with the sides. My husband's gyros was quite good. The wine list was a bit on the expensive side as was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Albuquerque RestaurantDaveDined on 3/22/2014Pars is really one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. It is locally owned and operated with great care. The owner is usually present and personally but unobtrusively greets the guests. It is beautifully decorated . Since it is a Persian/Middle Eastern restaurant, very nice and tasteful belly dancing is performed on busier nights. The menu is outstanding and includes vegetarian, chicken, beef, pork or whatever meets your taste. I highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pars is the Best!HennyrockstarDined on 2/26/2014Pars has never failed me in the dozens of times I've dined there - both lunch and dinner. Great for "date night" andn special occasions involving large parties. The Mediterranean food is peerless in Albuquerque, and the service is superior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining, Great Serviceskunkape22Dined on 2/14/2014It was wonderful as usual. We picked this spot as our valentine's day dining experience. We were greeted professionally. After we were seated in a table set up for our reservation under dim lighting that followed the romantic mood. Dinner included wonderful choices that were delicious and came out quickly, but we did not feel rushed. It was a marvelous evening with a wine that was paired perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day DinnerCindyDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I dined on Valentine's Day and ordered the Valentine's Day couple's special. I was a little disappointed in the food quantity for the price. Overall, the food was pretty bland. I was hoping for more flavor and ambiance. The belly dancing was a nice touch.Special Features:
- They needed more servers forTanyaDined on 1/14/2014They needed more servers for a party of 30 and the belly dancer was there only a few minutes The food and checks were slow.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful flavorsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/3/2014We had a great time dining here, the bellydancer was fun! The food was fantastic, had the lamb kabob with basmati rice, greek salad, everything was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mediterranean food!FlavorloverVIPDined on 12/31/2013The food was excellent and the service and atmosphere very welcoming. We are new to the area and will definitely return to Pars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, great service.woknbluesDined on 12/22/2013Excellent food, great service. Lots of healthy vegetarian options. We loved it! Try to sit down in the sunken area, lots of fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graet Place to DinestukVIPDined on 11/16/2013Very good and wide variety of Mediterranean foods. Strongly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great falafel and dolmas!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2013Great falafel and dolmas! I was surprised by the quality of the food, much better than expected. The vegetarian dinner plate is huge and very delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ParsGailDined on 11/1/2013Great food and atmosphere. We would enjoy having the Greek wine Retsina on the menu. And would love to have a main course salad that we had in the past that included salmon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Greek salad was very goodrickVIPDined on 10/15/2013The Greek salad was very good ... not a traditional Greek salad but very tasty. The hummus was not my favorite and the pita with the hummus was a bit too airy/puffy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty surprise off the I-25MadocDined on 10/10/2013Pars is a true surprise to find in an otherwise bland business park development. Tucked aside the edge of a parking lot and squeezed into a row of what would otherwise be office / retail shops, the world changes once inside its doors. The Persian / Middle Eastern decor is very well done and sets a nice ambience right from the start. On special nights the Pars features belly dancers to entertain you as you dine. The food is universally excellent and very nicely done. All quite tasty and a nice break from the traditional fare in the area. The wine list adds to experience and the wonderful desserts nicely finish it all off. And all for a very reasonable price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal, but musicwinoDined on 9/13/2013Excellent meal, but music was much too loud; had to yell to be heard across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent servicebonndogDined on 8/14/2013The wait staff was very attentive and suggested a different menu option based on what I had asked for that was a better value and better fit my likes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Kept Secret in Albuquerque!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/29/2013Excellent food and an excellent value. The seasonings were just right and it was obvious great care was made for presentation. Staff was knowledgeable and pleasant. Authentic style I have only found in Los Angeles. I didn't know Albuquerque had such a restaurant. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2013this was a wonderful experience for the two of us, we have been wanting to eat at a place like Pars Cuisine and now that we did we were not disappointed at all. The food is very good, we started out with a salad and the house dressing for the salad was very good we really recommend getting the house salad dressing, we then had our main meal and then desert and we were not disappointed with any of the food it was a very good experience and we're looking forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ambience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2013Quiet music and beautiful decor definitely made the restaurant inviting. The dishes were not over-seasoned and there was delightful variety in flavors. The server was very attentive and the servings were quite generous. Though we missed the belly dancer, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/19/2013A nice little surprise. Good food and atmosphere. Only caution is we were a little under dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. We will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unusual place; okay for vegetariansABQChuckDined on 6/5/2013We've lived in Albuquerque several decades and eaten at almost every fine dining place. Pars is quite unusual, and it would have been unusual when we lived in South Florida and even now when we eat in the Miami area frequently. We're not vegans, so there were limited selections except for various kabobs. As aficionados of rare meats, the filet mignon and lamb were a little disappointing; cut up in small pieces and skewered is not the way to cook quality cuts of rare meat. Rice was about the only carb accompaniment, and other sides weren't abundant. The Greek salads were good and plentiful, but the desert choices were limited. The website and other advertising portray Kasbah and belly dancers, not a strip center bistro with zero dancers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedKateDined on 5/31/2013We had been recommended this restaurant so tried it on a recent visit to Albuquerque. We were disappointed in the food - it was just so, so. The service was a little too good. We hardly had time to relax and enjoy our salad before the main entree appeared.
- Our server was fantastic.physicistDined on 5/30/2013Our server was fantastic. The food was good, but nothing outstanding. It was a LOT of food, and expensive, but it was a cool experience to sit on the floor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Choice For a Special OccasionABQJOYDined on 5/17/2013Of the many menu choices, the four diners in our group each made a different selection. The food was appetizing in presentation, delicious in flavors, and the portions were generous. We dined at 6 p.m.; it was quiet until the belly dancer performed. We would return for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four of us dined on SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 5/11/2013Four of us dined on Saturday night before Mother's Day. The place was busy. Loved the Belly Dancer - Nice extra!! Wine and beer took forever to be delivered. We were half way through our appetizer platter when the drinks appeared. The bartender was delivering all of the drinks. Not very efficient. Platter was okay (the one at Lucia is better!). Entrees are huge, mainly due to rice servings. Lamb shank was the smallest I have ever seen in a restaurant. Cornish hen dish was huge and delicious. Pars Kabab was big, but our friend said it was not filet mignon -- too tough. Gyro plate was very good. Sohan desert was incredibly good. The guys enjoyed the Turkish coffee. We will go back again, and make sure we go when the belly dancer is there!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't live up to expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/10/2013Several friends told me what a great place this is; great food, good atmosphere and Belly Dancers. Never having had Persian food, we were looking forward to a wonderful evening. Service: We were promptly greeted and sat. Our waiter was prompt to take our drink order. We explained that we had never eaten Persian food and had a lot of questions. His knowledge of the menu was good, but he didn't answer our questions. He just kept telling us what his favorites were and pointing us to the Mediterranean section of the menu. Perhaps that should have been a clue, but we wanted to try something we had never had before. Food: Bland and unexciting. Maybe it was what we ordered. Atmosphere: Nice. Great decor. Belly dancer was a unique experience.
- Why isn't everyone eating here?RodiconDined on 5/10/2013Awesome food and belly dancing. I've had most everything on the menu and I haven't had anything bad yet. Vegetarian meals, chicken, beef, lamb...All awesome and belly dancing.Special Features:
- Great service. Attention fromOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/14/2013Great service. Attention from owner. very accommodatingSpecial Features:
- Very generous servings, foodchefjudeVIPDined on 2/25/2013Very generous servings, food good. Server was lovely.Special Features:
- Pars Cuisine is A-OK!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2013first - OpenTable is Fantastic! I wish all restaurants were this easy to make reservations with. second - Pars Cuisine was Terrific! I highly recommend everyone to try this Persian/Mediteranian Cuisine if you haven't already. The Food, Service was excellent. The menu had quite a few choices to select from. Will definitely be going back.Special Features: