Pars Cove Restaurant
435 W Diversey Pkwy
Chicago, IL 60614Neighborhood:
Lakeview / East Lakeview
PersianPrice: $30 and under
Pars Cove Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://parscove.com/
- Phone: 7735491515
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
Friday - Saturday 11:00am - 12:00pm.
Sunday 9:00am - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Pars Cove Restaurant
Welcome To Pars Cove in the heart of Lincoln Park. Our restaurant offers Persian Mediterranean food in a charming atmosphere with an at home feel. Enjoy dining in our Romantic Dinning rooms. Our restaurant is a perfect place to enjoy a night out with family, friend or a date & have the best food & drinks at modreate price. Hope to meet you at the Cove!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Pars Cove Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)romantic (11)great for outdoor dining (10)fit for foodies (6)special occasion (6)good for groups (5)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014This is a gem. We have been several times and the whole experience is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KencfpVIPDined on 8/23/2014Wonderful Mediterranean food and service at reasonable pricesSpecial Features:
- great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Girlfriend works at compass next door and wanted to try it out. Great every day specials for couples that allow you to eat a quality 4 couts meal for $60 that came with a bottle of wine. food was really good and servers were very friendly. Didnt feel rushed at all. If anything they loved having you there and we ere more than happy to have you hang out. Grrat great great find. Good food. Good location. Sidewalk dining. Friendly. Affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!befany14Dined on 8/15/2014The food was wonderful! We left very satisfied. At the end of the meal. my husband received a rose to give to me. Very romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice find!abcfoodVIPDined on 7/18/2014Really enjoyed our first experience at Pars Cove. Food was excellent and owner was very friendly as posted by others. Set meals (with wine, starter, and dessert) are a good value! Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placecrazycatladyDined on 7/16/2014This restaurant has a great ambience, friendly servers, and good food. It was the perfect place for our anniversary dinner, and the price was incredibly reasonable, especially for the dinner for two. The food was good but not excellent. I've had better Persian food elsewhere, but I would return to this restaurant the next time I'm in Chicago.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Persian FixTheTravelingFoolDined on 7/12/2014You know the food it good, when everyone is having a good time and talking up a storm. Then the food comes, they dig in, and not a peep out of anyone. Hand down this is the best I know to get your Persian Fix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, honest foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/12/2014This place has the aura of a straight-forward, sincere restaurant with complex, delicious food. The owner greets, seats, and explains the menu; and his wife works hard in the kitchen preparing unique, tasty meals. It's as if they do it for the love of food and people - and you can FEEL it while you're there. A great overall experience.Special Features:
- Pars Cove Always DeliversJohnSDined on 7/3/2014This restaurant is my go-to place when family and friends are in town. I know that we will get great services, friendly welcome, good wine and delicous food. The appetizers are always my favorite, but don't stop there.Special Features:
- A hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/20/2014Very quaint, very nice. Owned by a very nice couple, the husband greets/seats/pampers you while his wife churns out heavenly Persian food in the kitchen. A quiet, "local" place in a bustling neighborhood. We brought an old friend - that is Persian. And he raved about the quality and authenticity of the meal.Special Features:
- A Charming ExperienceDurodVIPDined on 6/7/2014Our dinner at Pars Cove was one we will talk about for a while. The restaurant is a neighborhood gem with indoor and outdoor seating. We chose to sit inside. From the moment we entered we experienced wonderful and gracious hospitality. Mr. Pars, who has run the restaurant since 1978 and still closely oversees the operation, even offered us seconds. The food was very good. (We are fans of Persian food.) Our meal ended with a complimentary dessert. Then as we left, the waitress offered us a couple of roses, which was a lovely touch. We left knowing that we would return often on our visits to Chicago.Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Pars Cove Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great food, SLOW serviceLyndseyDined on 4/19/2014The food was really delicious, but I swear our server forgot about us at least 4 times. We had reservations at 7:30 and didn't leave until close to 10:30.Special Features:
- Lovely little gemFatManStanVIPDined on 4/14/2014Great service from sweet Persian people, mainstream delicious Persian food. Quiet and rustic ambience, loved it :)Special Features:
- Very slow serviceEatOrEatDined on 4/12/2014Food was okay but the service was horrible. We had to wait for half n hour to get the drinks and another half n hour to get our food. Even when the restaurant was not so busy, they took so long to get the food. They mixed up our drinks and didnt even bother to correct it when we told them. Not worth the price to go there again.
- Middle Eastern delishgoodfoodomnivoreVIPDined on 4/2/2014We enjoyed the great value that groupon provided for a 4-course meal with drinks for 4 people. The server recommended fish, lamb shank, short ribs, and chicken, each with a distinctive sauce-all quite nicely flavored. The sampler appetizer plate was excellent including top-notch hummos and a variety of less typical dishes. The lentil soup and ice cream with fruit and honey dessert were nice complements to the rest of the bountiful meal.
- Family Run Gem- Tasty + HospitableMarisolDined on 3/15/2014I would highly recommend Pars Cove. It is a family run restaurant and the 2 wait staff were kind, hospitable and efficient. When we ordered the sampler appetizer, they brought us a second one on the house. You can order individual meals, but they also have options to order a meal for two. My brother ordered the vegetarian dinner for two. I ordered the combination steak and chicken for two. All four of us really enjoyed our meal. The chicken and the steak that I had were very tender and well seasoned. We did order dessert at Pars Cove as well. I had the ice cream, which was tasty. We will definitely be returning. Thanks Pars Cove owners and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Time AroundBJLEEDined on 3/8/2014Chose to have dinner at Pars Cove on a Groupon because we had dine there before on a special occasion. Our first experience had been spectacular. Food and service both were excellent, especially the attention of the owner and his wine recommendation and description of entrees. Unfortunately our recent experience was nothing special at all. In fact, it was a great disappointment, given our earlier visit. However, it's pleasant enough for an early evening meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.