Parrillada El Gaucho
11386 Miramar Pkwy
Miramar, FL 33025Neighborhood:
SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Parrillada El Gaucho
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://parrilladagaucho.com/
- Phone: 9544310448
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine
A word from Parrillada El Gaucho
Come enjoy a sizzling good meal in a warm relaxing atmosphere. The authentic cuisine prepared by the Uruguayan chefs at Parrillada el Gaucho is nothing short of exciting. Along with the finest cuts "a la parrilla" (grilled meats) we serve an array of typical Uruguayan dishes ranging from exquisite pastas to decadent desserts. Our signature Parrilladas have left a lasting impression on locals who contribute to the personable vibe at this fine eatery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parrillada El Gaucho reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Terrible..NotrustDined on 8/24/2014They are out of business but confirmed the reservation. How could this happen? We were distraught as we waited for the other couple to arrive from Miami... Should everyone now call to check before starting out? Does opentable not check....?
- The following 4 reviews are from the Parrillada El Gaucho reviews archive.
- Great food and servicePantroDined on 2/15/2014The service was great, the food was amazing and the portions were huge. Will definitely go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerRickVIPDined on 11/21/2013This is a small quiet place in a strip mall. Nothing fancy, but the food was excellent. I had the skirt steak with fried plantains. The steak was seasoned really nicely and cooked perfectly. Nice wine selection, but not a full bar - only beer and wine. I'd go back here if I were in the area again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Waiting, No Rating !IrockrDined on 4/13/2013If your familiar with Spanish food which there is alot in this area this restaurant was only fair and I feel a bit pricy for what you get. My spouse and I went on a week end night and the place was pretty empty when usually there is a wait at most restaurants. This is telling alone.
- Food was cold, not taste andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2013Food was cold, not taste and they charge for bread if you ask for more. Wine selection poor.