1760 Polk street
San Francisco, CA 94109Neighborhood:
Latin / SpanishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parrillapolk.com/
- Phone: 4153591212
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday- Friday: 10:00AM - 12:00PM Saturday & Sunday: 10:00AM - 12:00PM Lunch: Daily: 12:00PM - 4:00PM Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM Saturday & Sunday: 4:00PM - 9:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Roberto Parrilla
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
- Catering: See ParrillaPolk.com and LPGrill.com for a full menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Parrilla is Casual Latin Dining place with full bar and extensive menu. We would host a group of any size up to 50. See ParrillaPolk.com for details. Feel free to ask questions and we will accomodate to your needs. We've hosted multiple birthdays, weddings, corporate private events and such.
- Private Party Contact: Roberto 4157862119
A word from Parrilla Restaurant
Conveniently located on the bustling Polk street of San Francisco, Parrilla brings the casual Latin dining experience everyone gets excited about. Be it the fantastic flavors from all over the Latin America, big sharable plates, warm service by friendly staff or refreshing sangrias, Parrilla always brings what you want in a fun gathering occasion. Join us for lunch, happy hour, dinner and everything in between. We are open from 10am to 10pm to serve you anytime you feel like having a fun dining moment! Come for brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 3 pm. Our beautiful spacious dining room is perfect for: birthday party, company events, charity fund raiser, after work happy hour party. Contact the restaurant to learn how Parrilla can make your next party the event everybody loves!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parrilla Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Spanish EateryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/13/2012If you like Spanish/Veggie options food is excellant, price is great,service is friendly and fast.Special Features:
- The food and margaritas wereOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/20/2012The food and margaritas were good. The service was fine and did well with 6 people . Was good location and close to Red Devil lounge, where we went after. The dining room looked nothing like picture shown and could use some improvement.Special Features:
- I went there for mexican withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2012I went there for mexican with 9 more friends. Their appetizers are great, but their hamburguer with garlic french fries is not that good. The awful thing about the place was the insanely loud house music that was on. People were watching baseball, others were just trying to have dinner and a conversation - and yet the music was loud at if this was some kind of disco. I really don't get it. I had to scream in order to make myself heard to the people right in front of me at the table. It just doesn't make sense. The price was fair, though. Turn off the loud music and it's a pretty fair mexican restaurant.
- Nice, intimate, casual, noOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/2/2011Nice, intimate, casual, no nonsense, great for groups, economical pitchers of drinks.Special Features:
- Not impressed.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2011Not what I expected at all. The website makes it look like a semi-fancy casual dining experience. In real life, it just looks like a glorified sports bar. The food was just okay-- not mexican or latin american at all, but americanified to the extreme. Everything was fried, but nothing was unique or particularly flavorful. Kind of a step up from Chilis.
- Great for dining, ambience lacksOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/14/2011The food was as good as I'd expect, though billing Parrilla as "Spanish" is a little disingenuous. This is a high end Mexican joint. As a local, I feel like Parilla misses their target a bit. They are next door to Amelié, one of the better wine bars in SF. They are als two doors down from the Bigfoot Lodge, one of the better small pubs in the Gulch. Thus, the blisteringly loud top-40 style music seemed off. A presentation more like the one you find at Tortilla Heights would do well here. Overall there was ample space but the place felt more like a bar than a grille. Given what surrounds them, a little re-calibration would make this a top-tier destination. In summary the food was good, the service was friendly, but the ambiance was offSpecial Features:
- I live two blocks away andTodkaVIPDined on 10/1/2011I live two blocks away and really want to like this place, but the service is awful. We were seated at the worst table in the restaurant even though the place was half empty. No one approached the table for twenty minutes. We ordered and fifteen minutes later still no water, cocktails or appetizers. Nothing!! Sat there for a total of thirty five minutes. So we left. I've eaten here a couple times before and the service is always horrible. The food is okay, but nothing to get excited about. This place is a waste of time.
- I know this place gets mixedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2011I know this place gets mixed reviews, but when we went for a weekday lunch, it was not crowded, we had good service, and the food was decent. The chicken enchiladas and chicken burrito were better than the cheese enchiladas.
- Thefood was excellent andSFDURANGODined on 6/11/2011Thefood was excellent and well-portioned. The guacamole with home-made chips was fantastic and plentiful! While I visited this restaurant some time ago and felt it was a bit too pricy and not much food for the buck, that has changed for the better!Special Features:
- Grease is order of the dayBinaroundDined on 5/20/2011Grease is order of the day at this venue. If you are used to this type of cuisine you may be fine. If not prepare flush your digestive track. Fried ice cream the worst ever! The best buy and best item offered on the menu is the pitcher of Margaritas!Special Features:
- I was very dissappointed thatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/15/2011I was very dissappointed that they had no idea I had made reservations for 10 people. They said something to the effect that they either don't associated with Open Table (I made reservations online) or that they don't check. That being said, the host/server was very kind and accomadating to our group. The guacamole with chips was awesome! The grilled chicken I ordered was a bit too overdone for my taste, but very flavorful. The pitcher of margaritas was a bit weak; neeed more tequila. As mentioned before, our server was very attentative and our food came fairly quickly. One last obervation: dining rm does not appear as on website; no tableclothes on tables and half the size as picture.
- Great food. More of a college/barOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/14/2011Great food. More of a college/bar scene. The guacamole was divine.Special Features:
- Best calamari in town!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/27/2011La Parrilla has the best calamari unique battered and fried w/ melted cheese and sautéed mushrooms, paella rice, and black beans. Awesome place to go for brunch, lunch, and dinner.Special Features:
- Bar like atmosphere. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/7/2011Bar like atmosphere. Very cold (atmosphere and temp). Food very good but atmosphere is a put off for a dinner out. If going for bar then it's great.
- Service was horrible. I cameOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/11/2010Service was horrible. I came here using a Groupon and they forgot our appetizer, didn't offer refills to our water or soda, didn't pay much attention to see how our meal was, etc. Also, when we were done eating it took us 10 minutes later to ask for the check.
- The restaurant seems confusedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/9/2010The restaurant seems confused as to if it is a bar or a restaurant.....
- Excellent neighborhood ItaliandancVIPDined on 10/1/2010Excellent neighborhood Italian place. Staff makes you feel like family from your first visit. I live a few blocks away and am here all the time.Special Features: