210 Merrick Road
Rockville Centre, NY 11570Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parlayrvc.com/
- Phone: 5164422600x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live acoustic music during Saturday and Sunday brunch.
- Cross Street: North Village Avenue
- Public Transit: Parlay Gastropub is just two blocks from the Rockville Centre train station. The Rockville Centre stop is on the Babylon train line.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Parlay Gastropub offers valet parking. There is also a municipal lot across the street and street parking in the area.
A word from Parlay Gastropub
Parlay Gastropub offers a creative, high-quality food menu and an extensive craft cocktail and beer menu with 65 craft beers. Beer enthusiasts can sample any beer by ordering a beer tasting flight with their meal. The Parlay Weekend brunch on Saturdays and Sundays boasts a decadent menu of sweet and savory items unlike any other in the area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGastro Pub
Parlay Gastropub - Best Restaurants in Rockville Centre ›
Parlay Gastropub reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (25)great for brunch (23)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (15)neighborhood gem (15)fit for foodies (14)great for lunch (13)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (3)special occasion (2)romantic (1)Show More
- luv2eatoutDined on 9/16/2014Went with group of 4, food and drinks were delicious.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Food was great, atmosphere was nice. Was less than pleased with the service. We had 2 people who came to our table though were never checked on. When asked for butter, it was brought out as we were paying the check. Was never asked for a coffee / drink refill because no one was around. The bus service / clean up crew were great though and we were seated right away with our reservation. I would go back for brunch and hope this was an off day for the servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014I found this place through livingsocial. I had a deal for two brunch entrees with sides and unlimited mimosa. The food was delicious. The red velvet pancakes were light and fluffy with hints of chocolate. My guest had the banana walnut pancakes. She said it reminded her of her grandma's pancakes :). The waitress was really nice and very attentive. Overall excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like brunch..Just8hereVIPDined on 9/6/2014...this is a must. Great food. chicken and waffles are fantastic. Fun menu includes cookies and cream pancakes and Rice Krispie French toast! Good for families during the day, bar scene at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch spot!AlysonR86Dined on 8/31/2014I found a deal for Parlay on Living Social and im so glad I went for it! Brunch was absolutely delicious, and the menu prices were very reasonable! I'd definitely go back, and would also like to try the lunch and dinner options as well! It's got a cool ambience, very industrial and trendy on the inside, and I've heard that they have live music too. I recommend this spot for brunch, and the other food is probably very good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2eatoutDined on 8/29/2014Went for dinner with 5 people. We all had different appetizers, entrees and deserts. Everything was great. We've been there many times for dinner and also brunch and never have been disappointed. Highly recommend Parlay.Special Features:
- Very Nice but VERY loudOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/15/2014As often is the problem with many of the new open cavernous type places, the noise level was extremely disruptive. We had dinner at a table for 8 at about 7. The place was not empty, but not very crowded. The noise level was extremely excessive and made conversation very difficult. The staff was Extremely courteous and helpful. The food was very good, the calamari appetizer was excellent as was the spinach dip. If you want to hang out with friends and get loud and have good food this is a nice place but not if you want to actually have conversations you may want to find a place with better sound proofingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FIND!KitaDined on 8/3/2014Went here for brunch which was great! The food was delicious and creative! We checked-out the lunch/dinner menu as well and cannot wait to return! Nice, friendly staff and laid-back, fun ambience. We'll be returning with friends!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisaVIPDined on 8/1/2014Great food and we plan to go back, but the service was pretty lousy.Special Features:
- Great Brunch.MattVIPDined on 7/19/2014Went here for brunch last weekend. The food was delicious and the service was great, but best of all was the live music. They had a guy there playing a guitar and singing and he was great. The song selection was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousatleslieDined on 7/3/2014Food was surprisingly good, considering the spare atmosphere. Recommend the short ribs, highly. Decent beer list. Would have liked a few non alcoholic beer selections for my non drinking companion (their wine list was fine for me).Special Features:
- Brunch Hot spotOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/29/2014This is a great spot for weekend brunch. It gets really crowded so reservations is HIGHLY recommended. They play live music on Sundays which is nice. The food is also really good! They also have BOTTLMLESS MIMOSA! I look forward to coming back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local spot!LauraDDined on 6/25/2014Excellent beer list, perfectly sized menu, great gastropub cuisine....Special Features:
- great first experiencejjjonlDined on 6/13/2014went here with my father Friday night, 6/13 for an early Father's Day celebration. They have a pretty rad beer list and the food was great to boot. My dad had ordered the chicken and I kind of wish I did too, it was phenomenal. Our waitress (Monica?) was super sweet and very accommodating. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good but,...JasperDined on 5/31/2014The restaurant has only been open a few weeks so I'm not surprised that the service wasn't up to par. We were a group of 6. We did not realize that the tables were just picnic tables. We didn't stay for dessert because none of us could sis without a back on the chair anymore. For the prices of the food I want real tables and chairs. I also want to be able to hear the person next to me. It was so loud we really couldn't talk to each other. You offer the option of quiet to energetic- this was just LOUD. The majority of the food was delicious. Portions could have been a little bigger for the prices they charge. I'll go again on a different day at an earlier time to give it another try.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Parlay Gastropub reviews archive.