913 Bernina Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.parksedgeatl.com/
- Phone: 4045847275
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pmFriday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm Saturday and Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm, Dinner 6:00pm - 9:15pm Closed Mondays
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jorge Pacheco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private rooms and customized menus are available for special events. Please call for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Richard Wadlintgon, Jr (404)584-7275
- Entertainment: Join us for our Saturday Night jazz.
A word from Parks Edge
In the heart of Inman Park there is a new secret waiting to be discovered, an escape from the hustle and stress of everyday city life. As the shadows of the park lengthen and the sun sets beneath the Atlanta skyline, guests can find the lights glowing warm, the music grooving and the food and drink plentiful at Park’s Edge, Inman Park’s newest and most enticing venue.Nestled cozily between the city and the park and just off the beaten path, the restaurant features adiverse and innovative dining experience, a stylish, relaxed atmosphere, and a hint of West Coast flair. The menu offers an enticing array of dishes imagined from Old and New World flavors, made bold by the unique arrangement of spices inspired by the kitchens of the Chef’s Latino upbringing. Inspired by the history and warmth of the small neighborhood where it is nestled, Park’s Edge is an oasis for those seeking an elegant and contemporary venue to sample delicious cuisine and seductive cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parks Edge reviews from OpenTable diners
- The Titanic was less of a disasterAtldeuceVIPDined on 11/23/2013Saturday night dinner with my partner. After you finally shoehorn into their small parking lot there was No one to great us for 5 minutes. Very confusing. Got seated in the brightest, most uninviting dining room ever, with paper place mats a la Waffle House, and it took awhile for our waiter, James, to come for our drink order. When we asked about wines, he recommended something not even on the menu. Waiters and waitresses were like squirrels in the road, but they came by less than Haley's Comet. Apps finally came out, mussels, and were quite good. However, we then sat for 1 hour before our entres, steak and lobster Mac came out ( after we bugged the waiter, and lo and behold, they weren't hot. We boxed them up and left.
- Excellent ExperienceMaestroDined on 11/23/2013Albeit the menu was limited, the quality of food was exceptional. It was great to have a dining experience and not be rushed. Highly recommend Park's Edge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first experience atKandKDined on 11/20/2013Great first experience at this restaurant. The trout and salmon were delicious. Service was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent experience!finedinerDined on 11/15/2013We visited for the first time for our wedding anniversary. Food was excellent, ambiance was nice, and the service was impeccable. The chef came out to meet us and to thank us for coming. My wife cannot wait to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereYunny04VIPDined on 11/12/2013The food was pretty good but everything else was just mediocre at best. The service wasn't good and the server was all over the place. We went on a Tuesday night and it wasn't busy so he had no excuse. For as expensive as the food was, the atmosphere and service did not match the price. Go somewhere else if you want great food and great service.
- Consistently good!!R2D2Dined on 11/12/2013Park's Edge has a very warm and eclectic feel with a very attentive wait staff. The menu is varied and should appeal to a variety of tastes. Every appetizer, salad, entree and dessert offers a unique and clever style. We'll be returning many more times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will miss this location.StaceyDined on 11/8/2013We have loved Park's Edge and recently visited and found out they are moving to somewhere in Midtown. We will follow them there and try it out, but are disappointed that they are moving. This is such a favorite place of ours, great location, love the atmosphere, always good food, great outdoor dining area, quaint indoor area. We hope we like the new place just as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- blahOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/3/2013We were seated promptly. However much to my chagrin it took almost an hour to get our food. However the waiter did bring complimentary potatoes with our food. It was very loud inside and the tables are stacked on top of each other so whether you want to or not you will hear your neighbors conversation. Overall the food was average and parking is awful. Overall I don't have to go back again.Special Features:
- Start timeMaggioDined on 11/3/2013I made an 11:00 reservation for brunch. Granted some of my guest were late however everyone who could make it (4ttl) made it. We specifically went to Parks Edge for the bottomless Mimosas and Bellinis. When we inquired about it, we were advised it started at 12:30. So we ordered food and decided we'll stay to.enjoy the cocktails. At 12:25, I placed the order for the cocktails, our waitress informed us there was a reservation for our booth and she needed to check with the waitress to make sure it was ok: Fair enough. Our cocktails came out @ 12:50, by the time we were almost done enjoying the 2nd round of carafe, the chef came out, introduced himself and advised there was another party waiting on the table. We were in the mist of leaving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been here a number ofhrayVIPDined on 11/2/2013Have been here a number of times and love the food. However, a particularly noisy group made it almost impossible to have a conversation - and they were seated at least three tables from us. Too bad.Special Features:
- Amazing all around!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013There is not one bad thing I can say about our experience! The food was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive surpriseLuv2dineDined on 10/26/2013Thoroughly enjoyed. Service was excellent. Food was delicious although the string beans could have been cooked a little longer. Atmosphere very romantic, but could also be a small group get together. Will definitely return and recommend to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousFabulousssDined on 10/26/2013I reserved a table for my husbands birthday. We arrived early and was allowed to wait inside. A lot of establishments make customers wait at the door until the exact opening time. It was a little chilly outside and I really appreciated that. The food was fabuloussss. My husband is extremely picky and he loved the food, the ambiance and has decided Park's Place is our go to for brunch and bottomless. Great job guys!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub par serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013I bought my father here for a night out and from our recent experience, I don't think we'll be back. When our waitress got to the table, she repeatedly asked us if we had any vouchers and we told her that we didn't. She then asked us 3 more times about vouchers and then proceeded to tell us the average price rang of the menu as if we were considering leaving because of the prices. Our food literally took 45 minutes to be bought out to us and it was cold once or finally did arrive. We only saw our waitress at at our initial greeting and when it was time for the bill to be settled. Never once were we asked if our food was satisfactory. I loved my first time at Park's Edge but from my recent experience, I will not be back.Special Features:
- Lovely DinnerBozoTheDinerDined on 10/19/2013We had a very nice dinner, service was fairly attentive, food was delicious. The fried green tomatoes were crisp and light, the crab and corn chowder decadent, the honey marinated flank steak flawless, and the grouper couldn't have been better. If we were to pick apart the meal the only things I would say is that the green beans supplied with the entrees were a bit too al dente and under seasoned. But they were still good! Also, while it was quite tasty, it seemed odd that absolutely every dish was garnished with the same fresh corn relish. The chef, Jorge, also came around while we were discussing the meal and was quite cordial as we told him how good the food was and our issue with the green beans. All in all a lovely dinner.Special Features:
- ♥ parks edgeeyeLUVfood17Dined on 10/19/2013This restaurant is truly a hidden gem. It was actually suggested to me by a former co-worker. The food and service was great! I dined there for my birthday brunch, it was the best decision I made the whole weekend. The bottomless Mimosas and Bellinis are absolutely worth it. I will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very IntimateJchubbzDined on 10/15/2013Nice atmosphere. Very quiet. Nice calming decor that gives a very personal dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ResturantTiffDined on 10/13/2013My husband I thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Parks Edge. The waiters and staff were very attentive. Everyone worked together to make our experience a pleasurable one. Even the wait staff not assigned to our table made sure that our needs were met while our waiter tended to other guests. I would recommend this resturant to all of my family and friends. Every time we go I am more than pleased with the food and service. Kudos to Chef Jorge and Mr. Wadlington.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BrunchFoody13Dined on 10/13/2013I really enjoyed Parks Edge, the food was delicious. The mimosas were refreshing and tasty. My friends enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The only thing negative I have to comment on is the parking. It's not the ideal parking lot. But the space it's in is not big, so that's kind of expected. I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the WOW I expectedSimpleLife32Dined on 10/12/2013I was charged a gratuity that wasn't on my bill. The food display is great but I'd exchange taste for presentation any day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch on the beltline!celeste0509Dined on 10/12/2013This place was great. The food was amazing and my friend and i sat outside on a beautiful day! We ordered the peaches and cream french toast and the shrimp and grits. Both were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent! HoweverDabaDesTDined on 10/12/2013The food was excellent! However the price for 1 mimosa was extremely expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful outdoor patio for brunchwaterstriderDined on 9/29/2013The eggs benedict, the omelet, and the peaches and cream french toast were all perfectly prepared and tasty. Service was friendly, but a bit relaxed. After serving coffee and juice rather promptly, it took over 30 min to get our food without the staff checking in to see if we needed anything. Get a reservation: the wait without a reservation was upwards of 1 hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could've been betterGuestDined on 9/28/2013While the restaurant was slow, the staff was very loud in their conversations. When my family and I sat down, our server seemed irritated. We asked them to draw the shades as the sun was setting and was blinding my mother. The young man we asked seemed, again, irritated. The staff didn't seem to want any patrons that night.Special Features:
- Great TimeRunnerFunDined on 9/27/2013I came with a group of friends for restaurant week. Parking can be tricky, but the food and atmosphere definitely made up for it. I'm sure it gets more crowded, but at the time it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So DisappointedSuperCoolVIPDined on 9/22/2013This was the worst brunch experience I have had at Park's Edge. Perhaps it has become too big for its britches, because there was no attention to detail. Coffee took 20 minutes to come out. When it did, there was no cream, sugar or spoons. Pancakes came out without butter or syrup. Burger & fries came out without ketchup. There was too long a delay in receiving condiments. Good was cold by the time we received them. The noise level was INSANE and the ambiance was not leisurely or enjoyable, as brunch should be. The manager, Amy, tried to resolve the issues, but there were just too many. Clearly, there is an issue with execution in the kitchen. Lastly, out server took our order, and brought out bill, when we asked for it. So not attentive.
- Happy Times =-)MekaXZ2Dined on 9/21/2013Perfect for girl's night out for a party of 4 or 6!! Great drinks =-) Food was delicious & well-seasoned (portions sizes are enough to share a bite or two but trust me you would not want to share LOL the food is that good and the plating of the food was so beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Time!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2013My wife and i came here and enjoyed the food atmosphere and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful BirthdayBD42Dined on 9/19/2013Charming and seductive, food was delicious, lots of alcoholic beverage choices. We tried the house special trout which was amazing. The Fried Green tomatoes, strip steak was just a tad tough for me at medium well but the ceasar salad was fresh and crisp and even the croutons which I always ask them to keep but forgot, they were crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside, not hard on my teeth. Overall, great experience and I will definitely go again.Special Features:
- I have eaten at Parks EdgePepperDined on 9/18/2013I have eaten at Parks Edge numerous times. I was sorry to hear that Richard was in the hospital. I hope he gets well soon. The food and service is always spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HugsIlovehugsDined on 9/17/2013A to Z... outstanding!!! Everything was so great, I gave my wait person a hug when I left, she was awesome and the food amazing.... especially the oysters! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't live up to the hypeBrunchloverDined on 9/15/2013The restaurant is small and not in a cozy way. Customers do not have enough privacy to speak without being heard very well by the next table. It was too busy and too packed with little to no space between tables. Even with a reservation, we were rushed out for the next reservation while diners who were seated before us were there both before we were seated and after we left. Server was too busy to be attentive to our needs (forgot to give us condiments, forgot orders, forgot to amend orders). Ended being stressful instead of relaxing. Parking is absolutely ridiculous, with the designated lot too tight to safely accommodate two rows of cars. The food was ok, but not worth the hassle.Special Features:
- Won't be around much longerBOPRODined on 9/13/2013After we were seated, it took 15 minutes for our server to show up. There were only 2 other couples in the restaurant so the slow service was not warranted. The appetizer was supposed to be hot but it was served cold. The Lobster mac and cheese wasn't good at all. My date had shirmp and grits that had way too much oil in it. After that, the bartender and all the servers disappeared for about 20 minutes so we just had to sit there and wait. Then to top it all off, the server wrote her own tip amount on my receipt which I immediately scratched out. Awful Service. Awful Food. With all the competition on the ATL food scene, it would surprise me if this restaurant was open for much longer.
- Fabulous and yummy!luvdateniteDined on 9/7/2013First time dining in Inman Park, however it was wonderful and we will definitely be back to dine at Parks Edge. We had the scallops for an appetizer and it was delicious. Main course we had the pork chops and the grouper. They were also delicious. We very much enjoyed our self and will be back soon. Only complaint is that $9 seems really high for a glass of wine. Overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went on a late Saturday afternoonBeckadoodleDined on 9/7/2013Went on a late Saturday afternoon about 6:00. Sat in bar to watch Ga. game. Owner/manager was in bar and seemingly could've cared less as he did not acknowledge us. Service was slow although the server was friendly and adequately knowledgeable about the menu items. I opted for the grouper and approx. 25 minutes later our dinner arrived and the grouper was grossly undercooked---almost like sushi. Apologies were given and I was given a complete new entree about 20 min later as my wife was completely finished with her steak. Steak was cooked properly but was mostly ordinary. As there are literally a dozen other eating establishments within walking distance I dont expect we will be going back to Parks Edge.Special Features:
- Lovely twist on home cooking...foodiela21Dined on 9/6/2013I did my research before taking the plunge so I was astounded to see the owner when I first walked in, who ultimately took me to my table! The atmosphere was amazing...so beautiful and quiet....very romantic and just what we were looking for. The drinks are amazing and hit the spot. I ordered the shrimp and grits and I must say....mmmmmmm. I recommend this to anyone looking for a casual dining experience with an elegant feel...I'll be returning...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Labor Day BrunchgoodtimeswithfamilyDined on 9/2/2013My husband and I have been to Parks Edge several times for dinner and always enjoyed it, but never for brunch. This was as good as or better than dinner. The crab/corn chowder bisque was off the chain! Service was quick and attentive but not intrusive. Only drawback was the small dining room got very loud, but not a big enough deal to take away from an overall great time.
- Doesn't respect reservationNever7Make2ReservationDined on 8/31/2013We arrived at Park Edge at 7:28 PM, two minutes before our reservation. However we found out that we did not have a table reserved. Restaurant just assigned table to other customers. We waited until 8:00 PM to have a table. After ordering the dishes, we waited until 9:00 PM to have our dinner. I don't think I will give an another trial.
- Nice AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2013Quiet and romantic on this night. Sitted quickly and service remarkable. Food was excellent. Calamari and Hot Wing appetizer was great. I had grilled trout with pecan crust it was delicious. Others in party had Lobster Mac N Cheese and Steak. They enjoyed their food as well. Give 'em a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diva's DiningTop10divaDined on 8/18/2013The food is great, the presentation is good, the service is great, what more can I say!Special Features: