11131 Pulaski Hwy
White Marsh, MD 21162Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.parkerseatdrinkstay.com/
- Phone: 4103353172x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11 am - 9:00 pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Andy Phoebus
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live bands on weekends in the patio area.
A word from Parker's
Welcome to the all-new Tavern at the Inn, featuring a terrific "bar menu" specially created for our Tavern customers, plus wonderful SPECIAL OFFERS. The TAVERN AT THE INN is White Marsh's newest and best gathering spot for fun, friendship and great times!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Parker's - Best Restaurants in White Marsh ›
Parker's reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance2.9Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (7)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)late-night find (2)special occasion (2)Show More
- Not impressedBYOBdinersDined on 9/6/2014Way too much of a bar scene to be enjoyed as a Restaurant Dinning experince,, The bar area is new and neat and the whole place has been upgraded and rehabed .. But the service from the greeter to the server to the busser, seemed tired and bored with the Restaurant dinning rooms at either end of the Bar room ... The menu is limited and the crab imperial had plenty of crab but the taste and texture was a bid bland . My companion had the blackened Salmon and it was a bit dry . My baked potato was steamed not baked . The high point was the asparagus side dish we both enjoyed ,well seasoned and well prepared .. The meals were flat and tired as the service .. The wine list is a collection of very low end house type wines . What no water ?Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014Everyone enjoyed their dinner. The food was good and the atmosphere was nice. We plan on coming back again.Special Features:
- Remodeled and for the betterAlchemistRangerVIPDined on 8/22/2014The Williamsburg Inn is now Parkers and the make over is quite appealing. The interior has been completely redone and is very sleek and modern. The menu was completely new and our food was very good. The wine list was limited and nothing really special. Service was OK and again nothing to rave about. In my opinion the food and atmosphere rates a higher quality clientele, but it doesn't seem to be attracting it. Hopefully in time it will gain some local attention.I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDon70Dined on 8/17/2014My wife and I went here for our 46 anniversary, neither of us cared for the taste of our meals.I had the prime rib.It was tender and cooked the way I asked, but it had no taste, salt and pepper didn't help and the aujior didn't help.Was surprised that the corn was on the cob, was good,but got cold quickly .My wife had the chicken Parmesan. There was plenty, but she didn't care for the sauce.. was different than any thing she had had before.. the waitress ( Mary) was very attentive and friendly.She made every effort to see we were happy. Maybe we will try again at a later time.
- Food was terribleSandyDined on 8/7/2014We had the meatloaf and crab imperial -- both were dry -- worst crab imperial I've ever had
- RADRNDined on 8/2/2014Way too loud in the dining room,so much for our quiet dinner. Had to hear the noise from the entertainment in the club. One of the songs sung included obsenities. The hostess told us they were closed ( we had a 9:30pm reservation) The web site's hours were till 11pm on Saturday night. She had not a clue about open table.The food was good at best. We were the only people in the dining room ( enough to seat probably 70). No surprise there. The waitress was nice and stated that they had a new chef. He removed the best thing on the menu. Bring back your mac and cheese!! Very disapointed :-((Special Features:
- Not worth itBargaineaterDined on 8/1/2014I had a 20 for 40 dollar coupon and I still felt disappointed. The food was tasty but too pricey. They had us walk through the bar area to get to dining. There was nothing on the entrees cheaper than 17 dollars. Even though their online menu listed burgers and such. We went on a Friday night. The waitress was confused about the coupon. And was bland. I got chicken Parmesan. Hefty portion. But again for 18 bucks too much. And it only came with the pasta. Husband had crab imperial which he enjoyed. No complaints. My friends enjoyed the bruschetta, meatloaf and cream of crab. All we're good. But I just didn't enjoy the overall experience.Special Features:
- SurprisedKathyDined on 7/28/2014We often frequented the Williamsburg Inn, having had many family celebrations there, we were curious to visit Parker's. We were there when it originally changed hands, but were totally surprised by the complete 180 degree manner in which the restaurant took. It is a more modern décor and lacks the cozy atmosphere of the Williamsburg. We were totally surprised by the manner in which many of the customers in the main dining room were dressed, i.e. shorts, t-shirts, etc. They were conducting a 1/2 price burger night on the night of our visit. The menu is more limited as well. The food was very good, but the portions were smaller than anticipated. We would return to this restaurant, but for a more casual dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InconsistentMoots711Dined on 7/25/2014This restaurant has one of the most amazing appetizers that I have ever had-fried green tomatoes with a green leafy mixture and a honey vinaigrette dressing. We had a party of 5 and 4 of us ordered the soft crab special. This was one of the least appealing dishes that I have ever been served in a restaurant. The soft crabs were rather small, but tasted fresh. The problem was there was absolutely no presentation of the food. I had a white plate with 2 soft crabs and ear of well-steamed white corn. It looked totally unappealing. A drizzle of anything (not white) and a bed of greens for the soft crabs would have made such a difference.Special Features:
- HorribleLouisDined on 7/19/2014Not very good, poor service nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnSpecial Features:
- Had a nice dinnerLoveGoodFoodandWineVIPDined on 7/11/2014My wife and I shared a nice dinner, Friday 2014/07/11. We had a excellent Maryland Crab soup and fried oysters to start (the oysters were the only part of the meal that was only OK). Dinner was Prime rib for myself and crab cakes for her. Both entree's were excellent. Service was fast, courteous, and mistake-free. Most of the restaurant has been fully renovated, including the entrance area, bar, and restrooms and looked great. They had not renovated fully renovated some of the dining rooms, but they still looked fine with their rustic exposed-beam styling. The wine list was short, but with reasonable offerings. Prices overall were decent. We looked in on a band that was playing outside in a very nice tented area with it's own bar.Special Features:
- Great Food!JettDined on 7/10/2014We happened upon Prime Rib Night (Thursday night), and it was delicious! My guest and I enjoyed the crab dip appetizer, and we also shared the scallops, which were excellent! There were many other offerings to choose from and I look forward to another visit to try something else. There was a lot of activity in the bar (Trivia Night), but the dining was on the other side so it wasn't too distracting. The waitress, while moderately attentive, seemed to reach across the table instead of coming around to the other side to put down and pick up dishes. The dining room could use a bit more fabric, either carpet or on the walls, to give it a little more warmth, as it consisted of chairs on a hard wood floor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Parker's reviews archive.
- Truly Outstanding experienceThomasDined on 6/13/2014We dined there over the weekend after hearing about their grand opening. We were pleasantly surprised by the level of service and hospitality we recieved. The hostess was very warm and profissional . Our server was very friendly and accommodating. Even the manager was verry passionate and genuine about our experience. Our calamari was the best we ever had. We had a great prime rib and the scallops were to die for. What a great change and a needed addition to this area. We loved it and can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Re opening kinda slowOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2014We dined on the 3rd night of their re grand opening and the food was absolutely fabulous, no complaints from anyone in our party of 6. the biggest complaint was service from the kitchen. it took 30 minutes to get our appetizers and over an hour to get our entrees. The poor waitress avoided our table fearing we might bite off her arm because the 4 baskets of bread (which we had to keep asking for) weren't cutting it. And the scary tall man in the suit (the manager)learning from the kitchen never once stopped by our table to acknowledge this was a problem . Sure hope they get their service straightened out because the food is great.