Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
4200 Cooper Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45242Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://parkersblueash.com/
- Phone: (513) 891-8300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Josh House
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music Friday 6:00pm - 10:00pm and Saturday 7:00 - 11:00pm.
Private Dining Rooms Available
- Special Events: Happy Hour daily from 3:30pm-7:00pm in the Tap Room. An entire half priced food menu, along with half priced drafts, and $2.00 of all wines by the glass, $1.00 off all spirits, and $.50 off beers. Parkers also has four private dining rooms to suit your party needs for sit downs from 10-60 people, and cocktail parties for up to 100 people.
A word from Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
A top restaurant in suburban Cincinnati, Ohio, Parkers Blue Ash Tavern is a full service, upscale, traditional steak and seafood restaurant and bar serving lunch, dinner, brunch and private functions. It's a favorite place to eat for the whole family. The restaurant offers full flavored prime rib, plus delectable steak and fresh seafood. Diners enjoy attentive service in a relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of an old tavern. Parkers Blue Ash Tavern is housed in a free-standing building, similar in style to those of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Horse Farms, complete with deep brown timbers, four inviting fireplaces, and race horse memorabilia. This fun restaurant is located in the northern Cincinnati suburb of Blue Ash. Its five separate dining rooms with 215 seats and a 65-seat bar lounge offer something for everyone.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parkers Blue Ash Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (58)special occasion (50)good for groups (45)great for lunch (31)romantic (30)fit for foodies (28)great for brunch (24)notable wine list (17)vibrant bar scene (15)great for outdoor dining (12)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (8)hot spot (7)scenic view (3)Show More
- Choice DiningGeneSDined on 11/22/2014Menu is eclectic, with moderate priced selections to fit most tastes. We arrived in early evening before the usual dinner crowds came. The service was prompt, friendly and very efficient. Overall, a pleasant dining experience (kudos to the waiter) with well-prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Lunchlanie59Dined on 11/20/2014I recently met my sister, uncle, and cousin for lunch at Parkers Blue Ash Tavern. Everyone in the group agreed that the food was delicious and the service wonderful. My four-year old grandson was also in attendance. He is a well-behaved child, but the waiters/waitresses made sure he was comfortable and the food to his liking. It was a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceMwilliamsDined on 11/15/2014My prime rib was not quite how I ordered it so they brought me another piece without asking to take home. They care about your experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A memorable occasion for all!Bonaki70Dined on 11/15/2014We recently celebrated a family member's retirement with a wonderful dinner at Parker's Tavern. The food and service were exceptional and the ambiance made the evening so relaxing and enjoyable. The staff at the front desk was also very friendly, which was a great way to start our evening. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No blues about food here.xudaveDined on 11/15/2014A pleasant surprise to say the least. My wife's choice for our anniversary dinner was great. The 35 minute ride from Burlington KY was well worth it.A Sat nite reservation wasn't necessary as there was no wait.I asked for a table near a fireplace and was promptly seated in front of one.Our waiter Robert seemed a little impatient, but nevertheless did an outstanding job. My wife ordered the 7oz. Steak Oscar and claimed it was perfectly cooked and would gladly reorder it in the future. I ordered the crab cakes with a wedge salad and loved it! The 2 minor problems we had were I wasn't even halfway done with the salad and the main course arrived. We had timed our dinner to listen to the live music in the bar area later,but because of a Sat nite happy hour it was packed with no chance of getting in there.That won't keep us from coming back,good job Parkers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superior serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014We arrived at 6pm after calling to tell them we would be late for our reservation which was for 5:45pm and had a lecture to attend at 7pm. We told the hostess and all service was superior. They even boxed up a special occasion complimentary piece of their lava cake so we could enjoy it after the event. They were friendly and helpful! We'll be back even though we live in Dayton!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The manager and staff mostly changed for brunch :(CarolynRVIPDined on 11/9/2014We needed to skip a few weeks due to family stuff, and now there's a new manager and the staff was almost all new for brunch. We had gotten so used to the staff that knew our drink order and would stop to catch up on things, that it was just not as nice. Service was fine - Food mostly fine except a very odd tasting Crusted Talapia fish and the fact that the cheese/fruit tray was beautiful, but was so awkward. Each time you touched a piece of cheese, blueberries rolled off the wooden board and went all over the place. (Get a tray with sides! Sheesh)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the mussels!PRidgeAmyVIPDined on 11/4/2014My date and I had a wonderful experience at Parkers. The mussels were so good ee asked for more toast to soak up the sauce. My prime rib was very good, but the au gratin potatoes were dried out and almost inedible. He got the NY strip and loved it. His mashed were the way to go. I liked the team-style serving. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REPEATINGBASSOVIPDined on 11/1/2014We enjoy the food and service again and again. We come for lunch or dinner, alone or with friends or family, try different dishes and are always pleased, as are our guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordinarily Great-This Time a BlipCincyBobDined on 11/1/2014I love this tavern/restaurant! Warm, cozy with fireplaces. Music in the bar area. Really good food. Unfortunately, we experienced a couple blips this visit: an overcooked filet and extremely salty mashed potatoes. Sent both back and the next filet was perfect! We exchanged mashed for baked, and it came back cold and undercooked; the butter wouldn't even melt on the potato. It took awhile to get the server's attention, because he went AWOL for quite awhile after our food arrived; we eventually had to flag down a hostess. One other blip -- our entrees arrived halfway through our salads. These are unusual incidents for Parkers. To their credit, mgmt didn't charge us for the filet and they profusely apologized. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchfoodisfunDined on 10/26/2014Parker 's has a nice Sunday brunch. The omelet is smaller than most, but I like that because it allows for more things to fit on the plate. Prime rib was the most tender I have ever had. A nice mix of breakfast & lunch/dinner options. The potatoes were crisp on the outside & soft inside. Lemon bars were nice and tart. The donut holes were strange, and more like fried biscuits. Cookies were in a steam tray. The tray made them one dissolving mess. Drinks are included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scrumptious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our visit! They even had my favorite Manhattan whiskey. Great job.Special Features:
- Very good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The food was very good, as was the service. A great place for a special occasion. Happy hour in the bar area had good value.Special Features:
- Fun AtmosphereLMW1Dined on 10/22/2014The food was good but the service was a little slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunchfooddestroyer8itDined on 10/19/2014Enjoyed the Sunday Brunch recently. Great selection of food...all very tasty. Attentive staff and didn't feel rushed to rotate table.Special Features:
- stoobieDined on 10/18/2014We had a great table in front of the fireplace with fantastic food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningDonaldDined on 10/11/2014We had a very enjoyable evening. The tilapia, salmon, prime rib were very good. The mussels had a little too much lemon in the broth.Special Features:
- AnniversaryLibbyeatsDined on 10/10/2014We have been to Parkers just a couple of times. The food is good and the wait staff is friendly and helpful. My husband enjoyed the pork chop even though it was a little overcooked. I had the crab cakes. You get plenty (3) with the order, they were very good. The little something crème brulee cheese cake was awesome, but would not get the berry cobbler again, a little too soggy on the topping. Over all it was a good dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AGAINBASSOVIPDined on 10/8/2014Had another great time and a wonderful server, Peggy,Special Features:
- Not What It Used to BeCincyfoodieDined on 10/5/2014Parker's is a place that for years has been known for a great Sunday Brunch. We dined there with friends and were extremely disappointed. I was embarrassed that we had recommended the restaurant. We went towards the end of the brunch service. The food that was out was cold and not well prepared. Not worth the over $102 bill that we received at the end of the meal. The server appeared more interested in us leaving than in allowing us to enjoy the food. In all, not a good experience. I don't know what has happened at the restaurant, but we will not be returning soon.
- HauserDined on 10/3/2014I had always wanted to try Parkers but rarely get over that way. Our reservation was honored as soon as we arrived. The atmosphere is very nice. Service was excellent and the food was superb. Ate too much to try any desert. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- BrunchMelYizVIPDined on 9/28/2014Great place for brunch. Plenty of variety for everyone. Coming back for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014It was my mom's 80th Bday and they treated her GREAT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulBASSOVIPDined on 9/19/2014Peggy is so special that she makes guests feel special.the food Nd drinks were perfect. I thank tjeamager for putting our party of nine in a private room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJimmyboyDined on 9/19/2014There is much to like about this restaurant, and there were plenty of patrons on a Wednesday night to like it. My martini was as it should have been, and my steak was exactly medium rare, as ordered. Alas, it was tough and I had to send it back--something I have not done in many years. The waitress offered a substitute in good spirits, and the lamb osso buco was fine. Maybe I'll try Parker's again, but a $37 dollar strip sirloin should have been beyond reproach.
- bernardDined on 9/18/2014It hasn't changed for years. Food is the same. The menu is the same. The service is the same.
- nice findRegularsVIPDined on 9/17/2014First time, but certainly not last - excellent food and drink! A true joy to experience.Special Features:
- 6oldfriendsDined on 9/16/2014My group enjoyed. Two people said what was described on menu and ordered, when they received was not the same. Waiter complimented them with dessert. Service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysGerriHVIPDined on 9/15/2014Parker's is my go-to place for a business lunch and never disappoints. Food and service consistently excellent. Hostess recognized me as I came in the door - nice touch! I had the Club sandwich and my client had the Cobb salad. Both very tasty and huge portions. Server kept on top of things without being obtrusive. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ParkerscasualDined on 9/13/2014Food, service and atmosphere was great. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Not the "best ever"!OliverDined on 9/10/2014Not sure we would go back. The mussels were the smallest we had ever seen served in a restaurant, but they were tasty according to my wife. The planked salmon was quite good and an adequate portion, though just that. Wine was good but maybe a little pricey considering I needed 2 glasses to cover the time it took to get our meal. Bread pudding was a disappointment.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerNightOutDined on 9/8/2014In my reservation I noted that it was our 41st anniversary. That was NEVER acknowledged. We were delivered our dining neighbor's salad. They had arrived before us and still had not been served their entrees when we left. No salt and pepper on the table and no attempt to add ground pepper to our salads when they did correctly arrive. This is a restaurant that advertises all the time and we were very excited about our first trip. I'm not sure what it would take for us to return-disappointing.Special Features:
- Nice place food didn't match4dinersDined on 9/6/2014There was 4 people in our party. We ordered the Ky Beer Cheese Stuffed Peppers for a starter. Very disappointing! My wife had the fish & chips in a wooden salad bowl???? The fish was very greasy & hard to eat because being in the bowl. I had the pork chop which was good portion but only adequate in seasoning. The other couple received their food and were not impressed. The salads we had were very good but the rest of the meal was lacking.
- Good FoodDaveDined on 8/30/2014The food was great! Not too crowded for a Saturday night. Would recommend for couples.Special Features:
- GoodfoodandserviceDined on 8/30/2014I have enjoyed the other entres I have eaten in the past, but not the chicken pot pie. Stay away from the chicken pot pie. It is basically a soupy conglomeration of average vegetables and stringy chicken; the top crust was delicious, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD TIMEBASSOVIPDined on 8/27/2014We always haved a good time here. Peggy is a superb server and makes the dinner an event.Special Features:
- Always Great!GerriHVIPDined on 8/26/2014Parker's is my go-to place for business lunches! Food is consistently excellent and service is perfect. I had the club and my guest had the burger with bleu cheese and a side house salad. Both were delicious and she took half of everything home.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the dining experience!LAHTIDAHDined on 8/17/2014The food was delicious! The service providers were very attentive. It was an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!6yearanniversaryDined on 8/17/2014Brunch is ALWAYS amazing!!!! We were very happy with everything. Great service, great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed and Wrong OrderJerryDined on 8/16/2014We arrived at 7:30 PM for a leisurely meal. We ordered a bottle of wine. As the server brought out the wine another server wanted to take our food order immediately. She even interrupted the wine server as we were initially tasting the first sip of wine. We did order without saying that we wanted to enjoy the first glass of wine before ordering - our mistake. Then the salad came out very quickly soon followed by the meal. We still hadn't finished our first glass of wine by this time. My wife got what she ordered by I had ordered the filet mignon but it came with an oscar sauce and crab meat which was a different dish on the menu. I ate it without complaint. I certainly wasn't going to send it back. Both meals were tasty.Special Features: