Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
4200 Cooper Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45242Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://parkersblueash.com/
- Phone: 5138918300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Josh House
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music Friday 6:00pm - 10:00pm and Saturday 7:00 - 11:00pm.
Private Dining Rooms Available
- Special Events: Happy Hour daily from 3:30pm-7:00pm in the Tap Room. An entire half priced food menu, along with half priced drafts, and $2.00 of all wines by the glass, $1.00 off all spirits, and $.50 off beers. Parkers also has four private dining rooms to suit your party needs for sit downs from 10-60 people, and cocktail parties for up to 100 people.
A word from Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
A top restaurant in suburban Cincinnati, Ohio, Parkers Blue Ash Tavern is a full service, upscale, traditional steak and seafood restaurant and bar serving lunch, dinner, brunch and private functions. It's a favorite place to eat for the whole family. The restaurant offers full flavored prime rib, plus delectable steak and fresh seafood. Diners enjoy attentive service in a relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of an old tavern. Parkers Blue Ash Tavern is housed in a free-standing building, similar in style to those of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Horse Farms, complete with deep brown timbers, four inviting fireplaces, and race horse memorabilia. This fun restaurant is located in the northern Cincinnati suburb of Blue Ash. Its five separate dining rooms with 215 seats and a 65-seat bar lounge offer something for everyone.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parkers Blue Ash Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (54)special occasion (48)good for groups (39)great for brunch (30)great for lunch (28)romantic (24)fit for foodies (23)notable wine list (19)kid-friendly (12)great for outdoor dining (12)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014It was my mom's 80th Bday and they treated her GREAT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulBASSOVIPDined on 9/19/2014Peggy is so special that she makes guests feel special.the food Nd drinks were perfect. I thank tjeamager for putting our party of nine in a private room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJimmyboyDined on 9/19/2014There is much to like about this restaurant, and there were plenty of patrons on a Wednesday night to like it. My martini was as it should have been, and my steak was exactly medium rare, as ordered. Alas, it was tough and I had to send it back--something I have not done in many years. The waitress offered a substitute in good spirits, and the lamb osso buco was fine. Maybe I'll try Parker's again, but a $37 dollar strip sirloin should have been beyond reproach.
- bernardDined on 9/18/2014It hasn't changed for years. Food is the same. The menu is the same. The service is the same.
- nice findRegularsVIPDined on 9/17/2014First time, but certainly not last - excellent food and drink! A true joy to experience.Special Features:
- 6oldfriendsDined on 9/16/2014My group enjoyed. Two people said what was described on menu and ordered, when they received was not the same. Waiter complimented them with dessert. Service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysGerriHVIPDined on 9/15/2014Parker's is my go-to place for a business lunch and never disappoints. Food and service consistently excellent. Hostess recognized me as I came in the door - nice touch! I had the Club sandwich and my client had the Cobb salad. Both very tasty and huge portions. Server kept on top of things without being obtrusive. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ParkerscasualDined on 9/13/2014Food, service and atmosphere was great. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Not the "best ever"!OliverDined on 9/10/2014Not sure we would go back. The mussels were the smallest we had ever seen served in a restaurant, but they were tasty according to my wife. The planked salmon was quite good and an adequate portion, though just that. Wine was good but maybe a little pricey considering I needed 2 glasses to cover the time it took to get our meal. Bread pudding was a disappointment.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerNightOutDined on 9/8/2014In my reservation I noted that it was our 41st anniversary. That was NEVER acknowledged. We were delivered our dining neighbor's salad. They had arrived before us and still had not been served their entrees when we left. No salt and pepper on the table and no attempt to add ground pepper to our salads when they did correctly arrive. This is a restaurant that advertises all the time and we were very excited about our first trip. I'm not sure what it would take for us to return-disappointing.Special Features:
- Nice place food didn't match4dinersDined on 9/6/2014There was 4 people in our party. We ordered the Ky Beer Cheese Stuffed Peppers for a starter. Very disappointing! My wife had the fish & chips in a wooden salad bowl???? The fish was very greasy & hard to eat because being in the bowl. I had the pork chop which was good portion but only adequate in seasoning. The other couple received their food and were not impressed. The salads we had were very good but the rest of the meal was lacking.
- Good FoodDaveDined on 8/30/2014The food was great! Not too crowded for a Saturday night. Would recommend for couples.Special Features:
- GoodfoodandserviceDined on 8/30/2014I have enjoyed the other entres I have eaten in the past, but not the chicken pot pie. Stay away from the chicken pot pie. It is basically a soupy conglomeration of average vegetables and stringy chicken; the top crust was delicious, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD TIMEBASSOVIPDined on 8/27/2014We always haved a good time here. Peggy is a superb server and makes the dinner an event.Special Features:
- Always Great!GerriHVIPDined on 8/26/2014Parker's is my go-to place for business lunches! Food is consistently excellent and service is perfect. I had the club and my guest had the burger with bleu cheese and a side house salad. Both were delicious and she took half of everything home.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the dining experience!LAHTIDAHDined on 8/17/2014The food was delicious! The service providers were very attentive. It was an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!6yearanniversaryDined on 8/17/2014Brunch is ALWAYS amazing!!!! We were very happy with everything. Great service, great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed and Wrong OrderJerryDined on 8/16/2014We arrived at 7:30 PM for a leisurely meal. We ordered a bottle of wine. As the server brought out the wine another server wanted to take our food order immediately. She even interrupted the wine server as we were initially tasting the first sip of wine. We did order without saying that we wanted to enjoy the first glass of wine before ordering - our mistake. Then the salad came out very quickly soon followed by the meal. We still hadn't finished our first glass of wine by this time. My wife got what she ordered by I had ordered the filet mignon but it came with an oscar sauce and crab meat which was a different dish on the menu. I ate it without complaint. I certainly wasn't going to send it back. Both meals were tasty.Special Features:
- Great music and serviceBsceneDined on 8/16/2014Tried Parkers for the first time to celebrate my husband birthday with a group. The service was great, very friendly and prompt. The food was pretty good and there were options for everyone (i.e., vegetarian). The music was also very nice. We had a great night out. I will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- besteverfoodDined on 8/16/2014Very wonderful evening The pork chop was outtttt of this worldSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for threespecialfeastDined on 8/15/2014We had a very nice time the food and service was great we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rustic, smart and classyLuvBADined on 8/14/2014Rustic look provides comfortable setting. Wait-staff provides a classier experience than other restaurants around and food is smart and simple, while being flavorful and consistent from visit-to-visit.Special Features:
- disappointedDined on 8/9/2014Food, was not very good the cocktails were not filled to the top. I ordered a margarita and it tasted like a big glass of sour lemonade. I'm sorry I will not be returning.
- Good but priceyOuttolunchDined on 8/9/2014I like that this isn't your typical chain restaurant, but it is pricey. We spent $175 (including tip) on 3 meals. We didn't order drinks, appetizers or dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrRas42Dined on 8/9/2014We had dined at Parkers Blue Ash Tavern a number of years ago while visiting family in Cincinnati. On our most recent visit we decided to return to Parkers for dinner. We were very pleased with both the food and the service. My wife and I both ordered a delicious chopped salad followed by Salmon, which was also well prepared and served on a bed of rice with accompanying vegetables. Another family members ordered fish and chips and was happy with her selection. A bottle of Padrillos Malbec 2013 from Mendoza, Argentina complemented our food. The dessert list looked very tempting, but we were far too full to indulge in anything more at that point. Our server, by the way, was excellent.Special Features:
- Great happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Nice selection of drinks and appetizers. The prime rib quesadilla was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointOBE60Dined on 8/2/2014Not a good food, derive and entertainment experience.
- SteveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014My out if town guests who travel extensively in Europe and in the US where impressed with the wine selection and the prime rib. Neighborhood atmosphere with world class food!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Our daughter contacted the manager and made arrangements through him for our daughter and family and our son and family to have dinner and drinks on them. He also was kind enough to purchase the greeting card. We also appreciated the complimentary, delicious Creme Brûlée Cheesecake. Thank you again for making our anniversary very memorable!Special Features:
- Not close to Chicago foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Being from Chicago you have a pretty high standard of flavor and quality in the foods you order from a restaurant. I ordered the half slab of ribs and while the meat was well cooked the BBQ sauce was very bland and no seasoning at all. Definitely would not recommend this place for dinner.
- Consistently A Winner!GerriHVIPDined on 7/21/2014I love Parker's for lunch or dinner. Always high quality food and excellent service. This was a business lunch and we both had the club sandwich. So simple and so good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner out with friendsfood4meDined on 7/20/2014First time to this restaurant. Great selection of local beers. Our meals were delicious. Our waiter was attentive, prompt, and friendly. We will be back.Special Features:
- Very nice for brunch.CarolynRVIPDined on 7/20/2014We go for the variety and value, and recommend it oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware of happy hourCsparksDined on 7/19/2014They have a huge sign out front that happy hour is every day from 3:30 to 7:00. However, you have to be sitting in the bar to get the specials. I heard 2 other tables by us ask for the happy hour specials, too. We would have asked to sit in the bar if we had known. They should serve happy hour prices throughout the restaurant. Silly rules make for unhappy customers. Waitress was super slow. Food was pretty bland. For such a pricy place, we expected top notch and didn't get it.Special Features:
- amazing foodjroushVIPDined on 7/19/2014The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. This is one of the top restaurants that we ate at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bobbieVIPDined on 7/16/2014Terrible service. Waited over one hour and fifteen minutes. One waitress to serve 8 tables is not going to cut it. When told about the lack of service it was apparently ignored. They need to get their act together or we will never go there again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014Our food was very good. Our server was very attentive. We would return to Parkers again. We were there for an Anniversary. Wouldn't necessarily say it was a romantic place, but the food is very good. The service was very good and our server paid very good attention.Special Features:
- Gresast night outBASSOVIPDined on 7/14/2014Added to good food and drinks was the special service of our waitress, Hannah, who became a "friend" and gave great personal service without being pushy. Hostesses were great about opening doors for us, as one of us has a walker.Special Features:
- shitakeDined on 7/13/2014My wife and I love going to different restaurants on Sundays for brunch, this one was worth the drive from Dayton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't live up to the price!MiddleagecouplehighendDined on 7/11/2014The steaks were very bland and had no real flavor. The service was horrible. When we ordered I changed a couple things on the salad and she (older lady) gave me attitude about it. When we were finished with our meal we waited almost 15-20 minutes for her to come back around to give us our checks. The buser asked her twice to please come to our table with our check. If you are going to spend over $100.00 on dinner I definitely wouldn't recommend this place.