Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
4200 Cooper Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45242Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://parkersblueash.com/
- Phone: 5138918300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Josh House
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music Friday 6:00pm - 10:00pm and Saturday 7:00 - 11:00pm.
Private Dining Rooms Available
- Special Events: Happy Hour daily from 3:30pm-7:00pm in the Tap Room. An entire half priced food menu, along with half priced drafts, and $2.00 of all wines by the glass, $1.00 off all spirits, and $.50 off beers. Parkers also has four private dining rooms to suit your party needs for sit downs from 10-60 people, and cocktail parties for up to 100 people.
A word from Parkers Blue Ash Tavern
A top restaurant in suburban Cincinnati, Ohio, Parkers Blue Ash Tavern is a full service, upscale, traditional steak and seafood restaurant and bar serving lunch, dinner, brunch and private functions. It's a favorite place to eat for the whole family. The restaurant offers full flavored prime rib, plus delectable steak and fresh seafood. Diners enjoy attentive service in a relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of an old tavern. Parkers Blue Ash Tavern is housed in a free-standing building, similar in style to those of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Horse Farms, complete with deep brown timbers, four inviting fireplaces, and race horse memorabilia. This fun restaurant is located in the northern Cincinnati suburb of Blue Ash. Its five separate dining rooms with 215 seats and a 65-seat bar lounge offer something for everyone.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parkers Blue Ash Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)neighborhood gem (46)great for brunch (36)good for groups (33)great for lunch (23)fit for foodies (19)romantic (19)notable wine list (18)kid-friendly (15)great for outdoor dining (12)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)scenic view (4)hot spot (3)Show More
- Enjoyed the dining experience!LAHTIDAHDined on 8/17/2014The food was delicious! The service providers were very attentive. It was an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!6yearanniversaryDined on 8/17/2014Brunch is ALWAYS amazing!!!! We were very happy with everything. Great service, great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed and Wrong OrderJerryDined on 8/16/2014We arrived at 7:30 PM for a leisurely meal. We ordered a bottle of wine. As the server brought out the wine another server wanted to take our food order immediately. She even interrupted the wine server as we were initially tasting the first sip of wine. We did order without saying that we wanted to enjoy the first glass of wine before ordering - our mistake. Then the salad came out very quickly soon followed by the meal. We still hadn't finished our first glass of wine by this time. My wife got what she ordered by I had ordered the filet mignon but it came with an oscar sauce and crab meat which was a different dish on the menu. I ate it without complaint. I certainly wasn't going to send it back. Both meals were tasty.Special Features:
- Great music and serviceBsceneDined on 8/16/2014Tried Parkers for the first time to celebrate my husband birthday with a group. The service was great, very friendly and prompt. The food was pretty good and there were options for everyone (i.e., vegetarian). The music was also very nice. We had a great night out. I will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- besteverfoodDined on 8/16/2014Very wonderful evening The pork chop was outtttt of this worldSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for threespecialfeastDined on 8/15/2014We had a very nice time the food and service was great we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rustic, smart and classyLuvBADined on 8/14/2014Rustic look provides comfortable setting. Wait-staff provides a classier experience than other restaurants around and food is smart and simple, while being flavorful and consistent from visit-to-visit.Special Features:
- disappointedDined on 8/9/2014Food, was not very good the cocktails were not filled to the top. I ordered a margarita and it tasted like a big glass of sour lemonade. I'm sorry I will not be returning.
- Good but priceyOuttolunchDined on 8/9/2014I like that this isn't your typical chain restaurant, but it is pricey. We spent $175 (including tip) on 3 meals. We didn't order drinks, appetizers or dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrRas42Dined on 8/9/2014We had dined at Parkers Blue Ash Tavern a number of years ago while visiting family in Cincinnati. On our most recent visit we decided to return to Parkers for dinner. We were very pleased with both the food and the service. My wife and I both ordered a delicious chopped salad followed by Salmon, which was also well prepared and served on a bed of rice with accompanying vegetables. Another family members ordered fish and chips and was happy with her selection. A bottle of Padrillos Malbec 2013 from Mendoza, Argentina complemented our food. The dessert list looked very tempting, but we were far too full to indulge in anything more at that point. Our server, by the way, was excellent.Special Features:
- Great happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Nice selection of drinks and appetizers. The prime rib quesadilla was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointOBE60Dined on 8/2/2014Not a good food, derive and entertainment experience.
- SteveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014My out if town guests who travel extensively in Europe and in the US where impressed with the wine selection and the prime rib. Neighborhood atmosphere with world class food!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Our daughter contacted the manager and made arrangements through him for our daughter and family and our son and family to have dinner and drinks on them. He also was kind enough to purchase the greeting card. We also appreciated the complimentary, delicious Creme Brûlée Cheesecake. Thank you again for making our anniversary very memorable!Special Features:
- Not close to Chicago foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Being from Chicago you have a pretty high standard of flavor and quality in the foods you order from a restaurant. I ordered the half slab of ribs and while the meat was well cooked the BBQ sauce was very bland and no seasoning at all. Definitely would not recommend this place for dinner.
- Consistently A Winner!GerriHVIPDined on 7/21/2014I love Parker's for lunch or dinner. Always high quality food and excellent service. This was a business lunch and we both had the club sandwich. So simple and so good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner out with friendsfood4meDined on 7/20/2014First time to this restaurant. Great selection of local beers. Our meals were delicious. Our waiter was attentive, prompt, and friendly. We will be back.Special Features:
- Beware of happy hourCsparksDined on 7/19/2014They have a huge sign out front that happy hour is every day from 3:30 to 7:00. However, you have to be sitting in the bar to get the specials. I heard 2 other tables by us ask for the happy hour specials, too. We would have asked to sit in the bar if we had known. They should serve happy hour prices throughout the restaurant. Silly rules make for unhappy customers. Waitress was super slow. Food was pretty bland. For such a pricy place, we expected top notch and didn't get it.Special Features:
- amazing foodjroushVIPDined on 7/19/2014The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. This is one of the top restaurants that we ate at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bobbieVIPDined on 7/16/2014Terrible service. Waited over one hour and fifteen minutes. One waitress to serve 8 tables is not going to cut it. When told about the lack of service it was apparently ignored. They need to get their act together or we will never go there again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014Our food was very good. Our server was very attentive. We would return to Parkers again. We were there for an Anniversary. Wouldn't necessarily say it was a romantic place, but the food is very good. The service was very good and our server paid very good attention.Special Features:
- Gresast night outBASSOVIPDined on 7/14/2014Added to good food and drinks was the special service of our waitress, Hannah, who became a "friend" and gave great personal service without being pushy. Hostesses were great about opening doors for us, as one of us has a walker.Special Features:
- shitakeDined on 7/13/2014My wife and I love going to different restaurants on Sundays for brunch, this one was worth the drive from Dayton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't live up to the price!MiddleagecouplehighendDined on 7/11/2014The steaks were very bland and had no real flavor. The service was horrible. When we ordered I changed a couple things on the salad and she (older lady) gave me attitude about it. When we were finished with our meal we waited almost 15-20 minutes for her to come back around to give us our checks. The buser asked her twice to please come to our table with our check. If you are going to spend over $100.00 on dinner I definitely wouldn't recommend this place.
- Just okXavierfanDined on 7/10/2014Seated near beverage station in near empty restaurant. Food ok, nice server. Do not plan to return.
- overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014good,not good enough for the price.pictures on website better than in actuality.90 dollars for 2 without alcohol or dessert,too much.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationJoe1953Dined on 7/5/2014Birthday boy really enjoyed the meal and the service which was above and way beyond other restaurantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not up to paranotherfoodieDined on 6/22/2014I dined at your restaurant last Sunday for brunch. I am typically a customer four or five times a year. This past Sunday, your food was up to your normal high standards. Your service, however was not. My guest and I were promptly seated when we arrived. After that we were, by and large, ignored. After a wait that got uncomfortable, I had to flag down an employee and have them explain how your brunch worked, (it was my first time at your Sunday brunch) and then had to do the same "flagging down" anytime we needed something. The wait for any request by your staff "if we needed anything" was just too long. Unfortunately this was the birthday celebration of my guest, and your poor service, was certainly untimely.Special Features:
- A great anniversary47CountingDined on 6/21/2014What a great way to celebrate 47 years together - enjoying a cocktail while complimented by the finest calamari and then following with an excellent cut of prime rib and a superb twist on mac & cheese... Our evening could not have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service/Yummy FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2014Six of us celebrated an 83rd birthday of our dear friend. Our food and service at Parker's was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- incomplete buffetJokerDined on 6/15/2014We always have had a great time at Parkers but this time the buffet was very low on selection and the prime rib was VERY raw! I have to say that the manager was right on it and took great care of us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch is fabulousBearcat1Dined on 6/15/2014Well set up - easy to move around - shrimp was great! Lots of favorite - highly recommend!Special Features:
- Still a great place!lunchfor4Dined on 6/13/2014Perfect for lunch with old friends. Location convenient and a nice variety of menu choices. We shall return,soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014Wonderful atmosphere, food, and special occasion dinner/brunch.Special Features:
- great food, serviceHerbDined on 6/6/2014quick service, friendly server with good suggestions…our entire evening was wonderful. food was worth the $Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not great this timeGeeBeeVIPDined on 6/6/2014We usually have a nice time at Parker's. This time was flawed due to a server who just did not seem to care. I asked a few questions that were greeted with unhelpful comments. For example, I asked if I could substitute a vegetable for mashed potatoes and was told: you can always order a vegetable extra. That really did not answer my question. I also asked if the pot de crème had peanut butter in it (the menu indicated it was served with peanut butter but did not really state that peanut butter was in the dish). The response was "I think so". Not helpful at all. A good server would have asked the chef and, by then, I was too unhappy to ask her to ask the chef. Not acceptable for a check in excess of $100. Hope this was a one-time thing.Special Features:
- PerfectCraigBDined on 6/5/2014This was my first visit for dinner having only previously been to Parker's for lunch. My expectations were easily met as has become the norm for Parker's. Dynamite Sticks are a must starter and the calamari was as good as I've had anywhere else in town. The chopped salad was very tasty and the special of the evening - Florida grouper - was cooked to perfection. I've always been extremely happy with my visits to Parker's and all without a single incident. Thank you, Parker's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- parkerszzackwDined on 6/1/2014We had brunch here and the food was excellent, didn't mind the complementary bloody mary either. Great place for groups, outdoor dining, and has a great Derby theme.Special Features:
- Disappointingme1725Dined on 5/31/2014I have been to Parker's many times. I love their special buffets for holidays and the decor is so warm and inviting. This last visit was for my daughter's 25th birthday and i even made special note of that in the reservation and they DIDN'T EVEN MENTION IT TO HER! I asked not to be seated near this family with noisy children and they put us 2 tables away...i should have walked out then. They waitress gave us very little attention regarding our refills or requests. The tast of the food was fine but my potatoes were cold, since the others in the party were ok i just didn't rock the boat. i left there thinking that it had REALLY GONE DOWN some how.Special Features:
- RushedDiscriminatingDinerDined on 5/30/2014Our server seemed to be in a tremendous hurry to get us in and out. Our server rushed us for an order, then our main entrée came out before our salads were complete. They came to clear dishes before we were finished eating. Also, in a bad luck seating, we had a table of four next to us that were so loud that we could hardly converse.