11200 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parkavedining.com/
- Phone: 7149014400x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, & Sundays 4pm- 9 pm
Friday & Saturday 4pm- 10pm
il garage Italian Restaurant:
Tuesday - Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Tuesday - Friday, 4:00pm- 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Slay
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full catering services available.
- Private Party Facilities: Private party options available.
- Private Party Contact: David Slay, Rebecca Sinclair 7149014400x
- Special Events: We host wine dinners monthly.
A word from Park Ave
From the front door to the fireplace, ParkAve promises unforgettable dining. Serving creative renditions of classic American food. Perfect for a business lunch or a casual dinner with friends. Park Ave offers al fresco dining on our patio. Our new pop up restaurant "il garage", an Italian restaurant concept, overlooks our organic garden. il garage is available for dinner Tuesday - Friday 5:00pm - 9:00pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Park Ave reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (110)neighborhood gem (86)fit for foodies (82)great for outdoor dining (80)romantic (77)good for groups (49)notable wine list (43)great for lunch (33)great for brunch (17)scenic view (15)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Park Avenue GemFineguyDined on 9/28/2014Great restaurant. Very consistent. Terrific service. Very comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner after the theater30thanniversaryVIPDined on 9/28/2014We had dinner reservations and we wanted to take advantage of the pepper steak special they had for September. We stopped at the bar for a cocktail and enjoyed talking to the bartender, Wes, so we decided to stay at the bar for dinner. We started with steamed muscles and it was very good and the broth was delicious. My husband had the fried chicken and started with a wedge salad. It was large, crispy and very good. Our entrees came and both were very good. The steak cooked to perfection and the fried chicken was very good (large portions). My meal came with a bread pudding banana fosters; delectable!Special Features:
- Sunday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014We had the Peppercorn Steak 3-course special on Sunday 9/21. Everything was delicious - salad , entrée, and excellent bread pudding! My only disappointment was that the portions on the special au gratin potatoes were too small. The waiter could have been more attentive to refill our ice tea as we talked - had to ask another server - was not a busy night so should not have been necessary.Special Features:
- Wrong position of the tabletichDined on 9/20/2014They found us a table right next to the door to the outdoor garden. Every two three minutes people are leaving and entering through the door to the garden. And I happened to sit right next to the door. Oh no it was like there was a huge fan behind me and blowing every two three munutes. The restaurant should seriously think about relocating the table. I could have complained but didn't as I didn't want to wait to be seated at the other table. Except that it was a good experience to dine at Park Ave. Food was awesome, and the server was very friendly. It was a bit loud, but that is always expected in steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must go!DiningMuseDined on 9/18/2014Retro Rat-Pack vibe with fabulous drinks, food and service. Excellent in every category...I will DEFINITELY be dining here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedPrettyinPink2Dined on 9/16/2014Chose Park Av for my birthday. Not like I remembered! Way too noisy, food only OK; very pricely ! Cocktails were watery and not very good. Overall a poor experience. Did not live up to my expectations for such an expensive dinner.
- We love Park AvenueOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014This restaurant is a family favorite, especially for special occasions. The only reason I give four stars this time is because of the mussels - that were a special the evening we were there. My mom ordered that as they are one of her favorite dishes to eat. The order came out with several mussels unopened and others with small or little meat inside. A clear disappointment - it was removed from the bill, which was appropriate. The balance of the meals for our party were excellent. Lamb chops, filet mignon, filet of sole and a vegan dish were all delicious and well prepared. For dessert, I highly recommend the ice cream - all made onsite and they are DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- Old schoolKimDDined on 9/11/2014From the minute you drive in parking lot you feel like you've stepped back in time. Inside is retro cool. We went for lunch and it's a little dark for daytime. Though the food was good. Prefer it for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing.FEEDME2Dined on 9/7/2014What a well kept secret! If you didn't know the restaurant was there you would miss it entirely. Our cousins were here from Texas and--even though they can afford to do anything anywhere any time, they absolutely loved Park Place! As did we. Kiss the chef for us, and congratulate the management. A 5-star evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Special30thanniversaryVIPDined on 9/7/2014I received an e-blast regarding Park Ave. Peppered Steak special. It was a 3 course meal. I started with chopped veggie salad and my husband had the muscles (delicious). 2nd course our entree with Au gratin potatoes (delicious) for dessert we had bread pudding. All of this for $28.00. Great food and service.Special Features:
- Park AverickinsealbeachDined on 9/7/2014I tend to like Park Ave best for their interesting special promotions and on this visit our party of three had the PEPPER STEAK special-we tried both starters (salad or oysters) and both were disappointing...not much oyster in the oyster dish and a bland dressing short on acid on the salads. The main course of pepper skirt steak with au gratin potato very good but could have use a tiny bit of something veg on the plate-it looked skimpy-tasted great. We usually do not do dessert especially since the huge faux pas of dropping the honey ice cream that had become a Park Ave staple but this bread pudding was included-moist, flavorful and attractively plated-perfectly balanced the steak. B plus on this 28.00 Sunday nite special.Special Features:
- Always a CharmspikeDined on 9/6/2014I love dining here, food is good and the specials (good price) are great for first timers or the regulars. The night we were there the lighting for me seemed to bright. But maybe you can ask them for a slight dim. A great date place, if you don't mind spending a few dollars.Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014Second time here to celebrate my Birthday! Again was perfect! The grilled avocado was so yummy as well as the Squash Blossoms! We ordered 2 Filets, a Rib Eye and the Halibut special and all were incredible. Especially my Filet was cooked perfect and so tender and flavorful(with the Mushroom sauce) and the Au gratin potatoes that Trish recommended were to die for! I work at a 4/5 star fine dining establishment not to far away and I am very aware of food and service when comparing against my own restaurant and Park Ave nailed it!! Thank You!!Special Features:
- YummyDined on 8/31/2014We had a great time. Food was fantastic! People are very friendly. Outside was quiet and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceoscarVIPDined on 8/31/2014The food was fantastic. The service was amazing. However, it was very loud and made it difficult to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rick275Rick275Dined on 8/31/2014We were seated 20 minutes after reservation; dinner salad (despite having garden on site) seemed bagged, pale lettuce and large portions of cabbage, definitely not Park Avenue standard. Fixed menu meal was surprisingly good, ample portion of Filet (7 oz.) and Lobster Mac 'n Cheese (blah, presentation was weak). The meal came with dessert which arrived nearly 30 minutes AFTER dinner...over-all, the Fixed Menu meal at $30 was a bargain; by the end of the everything, we were there 2+ hours, much too long...would we return? of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good, pricey, great service.TazinFullertonDined on 8/30/2014We go to a lot of nicer restaurants, and while I have enjoyed Park Avenue and Il Garage before, this time I really noticed how pricey it is. The food was good, with some interesting options but I'm not sure it was THAT good. I was also annoyed that they will not allow outside wine. We are happy to pay a corking fee, which is money in their pockets for doing nothing...and was somewhat irritated by this. The chef came over to say hello, he probably should have stayed in the kitchen if that was his effort at PR. He was quite unfriendly, and as he walked away, all of us looked at each other befuddled by his coldness. The service was exceptional, the young man who waited on us was very efficient, friendly and a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A value at Twice the PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014If you don't try this restaurant you're missing out. Incredible Service. Absolutely Delicious Food. J. RodriguezSpecial Features:
- Request Bob as your serverluv2eatDined on 8/29/2014The food at Park Avenue is always consistent and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- off10dynoutDined on 8/29/2014Louder than Angel Stadium when Mike Trout hits a home run. Smallest gin on the rocks we have ever had and at $11.00 to boot. Polite and friendly waitress Good steak.Special Features:
- DisappointingKingsfan59Dined on 8/28/2014To expensive for food that was so so. Food lacked flavor, steak was all fat. Service was excellent.
- LovelyfifidinesDined on 8/24/2014There are 2 restaurants on this property. We originally booked the "garage", however when we arrived and were seated the noise level was too much.There was a large party of at least 15 young women who were having a a good time and it was quite loud. My husband has hearing problems, so we asked to be seated in the Park Ave facility. The hostess was very gracious and found us a table on the patio. It was a lovely, quiet setting. Our server was attentive and food was wonderful and my husband was given a dessert for his birthday. We will definitely be back and will possible try the garage on a less busy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner At Park Avenueluv2dineDined on 8/24/2014We all picked the same dinner which was the special that night. We started with 2 having salad & 1 the really unique tortilla soup. The main course was a perfectly cooked filet paired with the lobster mac & cheese. We finished off with the strawberry shortcake with vanilla whipped cream & coffee. All in all an absolutely perfect meal. Our server, Bob, was attentive & fun & we appreciated his little extra touches. A walk in the garden after dinner made for a pleasant & relaxed ending to a perfect dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place - excellent food.LuckydogDined on 8/24/2014We had the summer special Lobster Mac and filet. The filet was so tender you really did not need a knife to cut it...and it melted in your mouth! Yummy goodness. 😄Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningRestaurantLoverVIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a great evening. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic. We are longtime customers and will continue to be so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never fails to deliverSatsumaVIPDined on 8/21/2014Perfect evening. Tried the fish special and loved it. Couldn't pass up the butterscotch pot de creme with caramel and whipped cream on top. Just so lovey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTINGluv2dineDined on 8/17/20143rd & last time back! Service spotty beginning to end . Waitress was friendly until we all ordered Special & that was that! Salad (which to be full of various items) was lukewarm chopped iceberg lettuce ! Husband had the soup which was good, but luke warm. Special was Lobster (try to find any other than the scum that forms when you cook it!) Mac & Cheese in a small cup with top sprinkled with fine spicy hot breadcrumbs in a cheesy sauce-all lukewarm. Filet Mignon was dry, overcooked, also lukewarm, & so heavily doused with black pepper, it almost inedible. Strawberry shortcake was a joke! No one to complain to cause they didn't come back except to leave & pickup the check! Noise level was horrible!
- Great 40th anniversary!racing24Dined on 8/17/2014From start to finish - it was a wonderful dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Great ambience, great service, great food. Loved our evening out & will go back!Special Features:
- Sat out on the patioLaReinaDined on 8/16/2014Enjoyed my Birthday Dinner sitting out on the patio Saturday evening with friends and family, it was perfect. Enjoyed a great pre-dinner cocktail in the bar and dinner was delicious and our server was very friendly.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Server Elizabeth made great appetizer suggestions adding to an outstanding meal. ThanksSpecial Features:
- I Love Park AveGarcia4280Dined on 8/14/2014I would like to Thank Park Avenue for meeting my request to eat outdoors. The Service was impeccable and the ambiance was very relaxing. I have had dinner here multiple times and each an every time i get the same phenominal service and great recomodations to dine from your hard working servers. I would gladly recommend Park Avenue to friends and family and i have sent multiple people to Park Avenue especially for dinner.Special Features:
- Must try itCousinVinnyDined on 8/9/2014This is one of the best restaurants in Orange County. It has very reasonable prices considering the excellence of the gourmet cuisine. A big plus is that they grow their own vegetables and herbs in a garden on the premises. They also have a second, even more romantic restauraunt in the back by the garden called Il Garage (seperate reservation system). We've tried most of the menu and have found everything perfect each time we've visited. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- curtDined on 8/3/2014We ordered the filet and mac and lobster, the lobster must have gone south as there was not even a small piece in the dish. The steak was cooked to perfection and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RetroDetailDined on 8/3/2014Throw back style. Excellent service and food. You wont find anything out of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ChangeLolly116Dined on 8/2/2014Very enjoyable evening. Mid Century building with a very authentic 50's feel. A throwback in time. Appetizer and entree's were excellent.Special Features:
- Helpful and consideratejrj4567Dined on 8/2/2014We have driven by Park Ave and never seen anyone there and I don't know anyone who has gone there. Larry my husband and I wanted to go out for a date and we both wanted steak. We looked up on Open Table mobile and found Park Ave, we read the menu and decided to make reservations. I am so glad we did the food was outstanding, service was outstanding. I have food allergies and I let the waitress know and she found out that what I wanted I could eat. I am allergic to bell peppers and onions. About 75 % of restaurants hate me for this and I get attitude about this. They were fantastic and I will gladly go back as well as recommend this to my friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Outdoor DiningIlovfoodDined on 8/1/2014I took my family for dinner while they were in town. My husband and I eat here regularly and have always sat indoors. This time, since it was a bit loud in the restaurant, we asked to be seated on the patio. The food was excellent! The kids enjoyed it and were still talking about it days later. They loved the "bacon and eggs" which are deviled eggs with a sweet cured bacon. The caeser was a bit too fishy but the heirloom tomato salad was perfect. Everything here is fresh from the garden and you can taste it. The prices are a bit high but so is the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I just love it!SatsumaVIPDined on 7/31/2014Never been disappointed by food or service over the years. Fabulous fish, great beef and fun appetizers to share. Whether it's a solo lunch or a group of 6 for dinner, it is always great!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2014Lunch was good. Sauce too hot (spicy). Will go again with family or friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DanCDined on 7/31/2014Had a great lunch with an excellent menu selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.