11200 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parkavedining.com/
- Phone: (714) 901-4400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, & Sundays 4pm- 9 pm
Friday & Saturday 4pm- 10pm
il garage Italian Restaurant:
Tuesday - Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Tuesday - Friday, 4:00pm- 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Slay
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full catering services available.
- Private Party Facilities: Private party options available.
- Private Party Contact: David Slay, Rebecca Sinclair 7149014400x
- Special Events: We host wine dinners monthly.
A word from Park Ave
From the front door to the fireplace, ParkAve promises unforgettable dining. Serving creative renditions of classic American food. Perfect for a business lunch or a casual dinner with friends. Park Ave offers al fresco dining on our patio. Our new pop up restaurant "il garage", an Italian restaurant concept, overlooks our organic garden. il garage is available for dinner Tuesday - Friday 5:00pm - 9:00pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Park Ave - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Park Ave reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)fit for foodies (86)neighborhood gem (77)romantic (65)great for outdoor dining (64)good for groups (52)notable wine list (35)great for lunch (32)hot spot (12)scenic view (10)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Reliable favoriteMikeMcGearVIPDined on 11/22/2014Friends and family dined at Park Ave on Saturday night. We were seated immediately. Our waitress was efficient, if a little stiff and frosty in her attitude. My ribeye was delicious. Broccolini was notably tasty. We wondered if it was grown in the backyard garden? Stuffed pork chop and flat iron steaks got solid reviews from our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, energetic, good service.JeannieLoDined on 11/15/2014Even though we got the very last spot in the parking lot, we were seated promptly thanks to our reservation. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable. The food had exquisite flavor...even the broccoli, or was it broccolini? It was obviously very fresh to taste so good with very little treatment. The shrimp cocktail was meaty and flavorful, and our steak entrees were excellent, too. The atmosphere was a bit loud, but only because everyone was having a great time. Slightly more affordable choices of wine would make this restaurant just about perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurant in a place you don't expect tobawbDined on 11/14/20143rd time I'm 2months..Will go back.....service ,food,nicely furnished, priced right.....worth the driveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!KathleenVIPDined on 11/12/2014The food was really good. I met a friend for long relaxed lunch. Our server was the best! He was attentive, but not pushy. He made great suggestions and was very accommodating. We stayed a long time and never felt rushed. I would definitely return to try more of the menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyJerryVIPDined on 11/11/2014Yet again, a fantastic lunch found no where else in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth searching out -LocalFoodieDined on 11/11/2014We came up from Newport Beach for the food; but the service and the ambiance were just as good. Although the menu changes to accommodate seasonal ingredients, the food is consistently wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014We have eaten at Park Ave many times. The food and service were especially good on this occasion, which was a business dinner, and our table was off to the side at the entrance, which made talking alittle easier. The lobster bisque was good, but did not stay hot long. The highlight was dessert - homemade salted caramel ice cream with warm maple bourbon topping and almond brittle. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park Ave Continues to ShineOCDinerVIPDined on 11/4/2014This place is an outstanding restaurant, don't be fooled by the bit of a peculiar location -- this establishment delivers. Service is superior, quality and preparation of food exceeds that of any of the much higher priced, less personable steak chains. If you haven't tried this place, you simply have to give it a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss this gemOCBonVivantsDined on 11/4/2014Park Ave. is a wonderful restaurant with options for dining which include the main restaurant - Park Ave. and the Italian version - Il Garage - semi-open overlooking the beautiful gardens. The food is inventive, consistently delicious, with attentive service! Don't miss it!Special Features:
- Plesant SurprisechefnanaVIPDined on 10/30/20145th Avenue is a pleasant surprise in an area not know for restaurants, let alone a gourmet restaurant. Wonderful veggies from the garden. Service was great. The people that sat behind us were a little loud and created a distraction. Sitting at a table would be better than a booth. We certainly will return to this gem in Orange County. ChefNanaSpecial Features:
- Nice findOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/28/2014I was from out of town and found this great steak house for a nice relaxing dinner. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sedona Girl Enjoys the elegancesedonagirllovesthisspotDined on 10/23/2014The lighting and comfortable setting added to the enjoyment of the fine dining and service. The menu is extensive and something for everyone. They accommodated 2 vegetarians in group with beautiful entres.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2014We had a wonderful dining experince. Made reservations for out of town guest and they were pleased way beyond expectations. Dinner was excellent, great appetizers and meals. The meatballs, grilled avocado, beets, and deviled eggs were all amazing. I had the scallops for dinner per the recommendation of the server and they were delicious.Special Features:
- Occasional Splurgekeek54Dined on 10/11/2014Unique restaurant. Don't be fooled by the location. Once you're inside, you forget you're in Stanton. Service is professional, great menu, quality, tasty food. I feel it is overpriced, but I like it enough to splurge once or twice a year. The only complaint this time was, even though we had made an early reservation and the restaurant was not yet crowded, the hostess walked us all the way to outside seating without asking if we mind outside seating. I was put off by that. Luckily it was a lovely evening so we did enjoy our meal outside. I felt she should have asked rather than assume. Other than that, service is a good blend of attentive without intrusion. Food is amazing! Be patient though, it's relaxed dining, not a sprint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charlieVIPDined on 10/11/2014an absolutely lovely dinner as always. Everything was excellent, except the bread which was really poor. The small pieces of french bread were stale and the rolls were like cheap grocery store brown and serve bread. I would expect better out of a restaurant that prices itself on homemade house grown food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my only problemrestaurantboyDined on 10/10/2014There seems to be no point making a reservation if you still have to wait an hour to be seated. Aside from that it was a good first experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Meal All The Way AroundLMSSDined on 10/10/2014Start to finish excellent service, food and ambience. HOWEVER... The only drawback is that they do NOT allow guests to bring in wine. We had 2 100-point bottles we have purchased for our anniversary and were told at the door "sorry, we don't allow that; you can set it on your table, but we won't open it." WOW. Sadly, will likely limit our visits in the future, as we prefer to bring our own wine. Happy to pay corkage. Management you need to make a change here. We would have still bought one bottle of white as a starter and felt like we were just rasilroaded into purchasing from a very highly marked-up wine list.Special Features:
- Park Avenue GemFineguyDined on 9/28/2014Great restaurant. Very consistent. Terrific service. Very comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner after the theater30thanniversaryVIPDined on 9/28/2014We had dinner reservations and we wanted to take advantage of the pepper steak special they had for September. We stopped at the bar for a cocktail and enjoyed talking to the bartender, Wes, so we decided to stay at the bar for dinner. We started with steamed muscles and it was very good and the broth was delicious. My husband had the fried chicken and started with a wedge salad. It was large, crispy and very good. Our entrees came and both were very good. The steak cooked to perfection and the fried chicken was very good (large portions). My meal came with a bread pudding banana fosters; delectable!Special Features:
- Sunday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014We had the Peppercorn Steak 3-course special on Sunday 9/21. Everything was delicious - salad , entrée, and excellent bread pudding! My only disappointment was that the portions on the special au gratin potatoes were too small. The waiter could have been more attentive to refill our ice tea as we talked - had to ask another server - was not a busy night so should not have been necessary.Special Features:
- Wrong position of the tabletichDined on 9/20/2014They found us a table right next to the door to the outdoor garden. Every two three minutes people are leaving and entering through the door to the garden. And I happened to sit right next to the door. Oh no it was like there was a huge fan behind me and blowing every two three munutes. The restaurant should seriously think about relocating the table. I could have complained but didn't as I didn't want to wait to be seated at the other table. Except that it was a good experience to dine at Park Ave. Food was awesome, and the server was very friendly. It was a bit loud, but that is always expected in steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must go!DiningMuseDined on 9/18/2014Retro Rat-Pack vibe with fabulous drinks, food and service. Excellent in every category...I will DEFINITELY be dining here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedPrettyinPink2Dined on 9/16/2014Chose Park Av for my birthday. Not like I remembered! Way too noisy, food only OK; very pricely ! Cocktails were watery and not very good. Overall a poor experience. Did not live up to my expectations for such an expensive dinner.
- We love Park AvenueOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/12/2014This restaurant is a family favorite, especially for special occasions. The only reason I give four stars this time is because of the mussels - that were a special the evening we were there. My mom ordered that as they are one of her favorite dishes to eat. The order came out with several mussels unopened and others with small or little meat inside. A clear disappointment - it was removed from the bill, which was appropriate. The balance of the meals for our party were excellent. Lamb chops, filet mignon, filet of sole and a vegan dish were all delicious and well prepared. For dessert, I highly recommend the ice cream - all made onsite and they are DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- Old schoolKimDVIPDined on 9/11/2014From the minute you drive in parking lot you feel like you've stepped back in time. Inside is retro cool. We went for lunch and it's a little dark for daytime. Though the food was good. Prefer it for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing.FEEDME2Dined on 9/7/2014What a well kept secret! If you didn't know the restaurant was there you would miss it entirely. Our cousins were here from Texas and--even though they can afford to do anything anywhere any time, they absolutely loved Park Place! As did we. Kiss the chef for us, and congratulate the management. A 5-star evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Special30thanniversaryVIPDined on 9/7/2014I received an e-blast regarding Park Ave. Peppered Steak special. It was a 3 course meal. I started with chopped veggie salad and my husband had the muscles (delicious). 2nd course our entree with Au gratin potatoes (delicious) for dessert we had bread pudding. All of this for $28.00. Great food and service.Special Features:
- Park AverickinsealbeachDined on 9/7/2014I tend to like Park Ave best for their interesting special promotions and on this visit our party of three had the PEPPER STEAK special-we tried both starters (salad or oysters) and both were disappointing...not much oyster in the oyster dish and a bland dressing short on acid on the salads. The main course of pepper skirt steak with au gratin potato very good but could have use a tiny bit of something veg on the plate-it looked skimpy-tasted great. We usually do not do dessert especially since the huge faux pas of dropping the honey ice cream that had become a Park Ave staple but this bread pudding was included-moist, flavorful and attractively plated-perfectly balanced the steak. B plus on this 28.00 Sunday nite special.Special Features:
- Always a CharmspikeDined on 9/6/2014I love dining here, food is good and the specials (good price) are great for first timers or the regulars. The night we were there the lighting for me seemed to bright. But maybe you can ask them for a slight dim. A great date place, if you don't mind spending a few dollars.Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014Second time here to celebrate my Birthday! Again was perfect! The grilled avocado was so yummy as well as the Squash Blossoms! We ordered 2 Filets, a Rib Eye and the Halibut special and all were incredible. Especially my Filet was cooked perfect and so tender and flavorful(with the Mushroom sauce) and the Au gratin potatoes that Trish recommended were to die for! I work at a 4/5 star fine dining establishment not to far away and I am very aware of food and service when comparing against my own restaurant and Park Ave nailed it!! Thank You!!Special Features:
- YummyDined on 8/31/2014We had a great time. Food was fantastic! People are very friendly. Outside was quiet and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceoscarVIPDined on 8/31/2014The food was fantastic. The service was amazing. However, it was very loud and made it difficult to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rick275Rick275Dined on 8/31/2014We were seated 20 minutes after reservation; dinner salad (despite having garden on site) seemed bagged, pale lettuce and large portions of cabbage, definitely not Park Avenue standard. Fixed menu meal was surprisingly good, ample portion of Filet (7 oz.) and Lobster Mac 'n Cheese (blah, presentation was weak). The meal came with dessert which arrived nearly 30 minutes AFTER dinner...over-all, the Fixed Menu meal at $30 was a bargain; by the end of the everything, we were there 2+ hours, much too long...would we return? of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good, pricey, great service.TazinFullertonDined on 8/30/2014We go to a lot of nicer restaurants, and while I have enjoyed Park Avenue and Il Garage before, this time I really noticed how pricey it is. The food was good, with some interesting options but I'm not sure it was THAT good. I was also annoyed that they will not allow outside wine. We are happy to pay a corking fee, which is money in their pockets for doing nothing...and was somewhat irritated by this. The chef came over to say hello, he probably should have stayed in the kitchen if that was his effort at PR. He was quite unfriendly, and as he walked away, all of us looked at each other befuddled by his coldness. The service was exceptional, the young man who waited on us was very efficient, friendly and a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A value at Twice the PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014If you don't try this restaurant you're missing out. Incredible Service. Absolutely Delicious Food. J. RodriguezSpecial Features:
- Request Bob as your serverluv2eatDined on 8/29/2014The food at Park Avenue is always consistent and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- off10dynoutDined on 8/29/2014Louder than Angel Stadium when Mike Trout hits a home run. Smallest gin on the rocks we have ever had and at $11.00 to boot. Polite and friendly waitress Good steak.Special Features:
- DisappointingKingsfan59Dined on 8/28/2014To expensive for food that was so so. Food lacked flavor, steak was all fat. Service was excellent.
- LovelyfifidinesDined on 8/24/2014There are 2 restaurants on this property. We originally booked the "garage", however when we arrived and were seated the noise level was too much.There was a large party of at least 15 young women who were having a a good time and it was quite loud. My husband has hearing problems, so we asked to be seated in the Park Ave facility. The hostess was very gracious and found us a table on the patio. It was a lovely, quiet setting. Our server was attentive and food was wonderful and my husband was given a dessert for his birthday. We will definitely be back and will possible try the garage on a less busy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner At Park Avenueluv2dineDined on 8/24/2014We all picked the same dinner which was the special that night. We started with 2 having salad & 1 the really unique tortilla soup. The main course was a perfectly cooked filet paired with the lobster mac & cheese. We finished off with the strawberry shortcake with vanilla whipped cream & coffee. All in all an absolutely perfect meal. Our server, Bob, was attentive & fun & we appreciated his little extra touches. A walk in the garden after dinner made for a pleasant & relaxed ending to a perfect dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.