Park Tavern - Rosemont
5433 Park Place
Rosemont, IL 60018Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Park Tavern - Rosemont
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parktavernrosemont.com/
- Phone: 8473495151x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 3 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Park Tavern - Rosemont
Park Tavern offers a contemporary spin on the gastropub experience, serving craft beer and authentic food in a casual, urban lodge setting.Continued
Perfect for lunch, dinner or unwinding after work. In warmer months, enjoy a refreshing craft cocktail and the view of The Park from our second floor Skybar.
Perfect for lunch, dinner or unwinding after work. In warmer months, enjoy a refreshing craft cocktail and the view of The Park from our second floor Skybar.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Park Tavern - Rosemont - Best Restaurants in Rosemont ›
Park Tavern - Rosemont reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (35)great for outdoor dining (32)good for groups (32)great for lunch (18)hot spot (16)fit for foodies (14)neighborhood gem (12)late-night find (11)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (6)special occasion (5)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)romantic (1)Show More
- run don't walkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Crowded, noisy, service terrible, food was marginal. Ordered a ginger ale got a club soda, several of their signature drinks involve ginger ale and they didn't know their dispenser wasn't working. two of us ordered the same burger, 2 wrong burgers came, brought back the correct burgers only well done- at this point we had 20 min to get to the concert- while they brought a 3rd round of burgers out - hardly worth it. it didn't sit well. The manager was as helpful as could be comping the burgers and gift cards, however won't be going back
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014PT was a fantastic choice for our group! We had a 7pm reservation and walked right in to our table. From the start we mentioned we weren't in a hurry, as we had 10:30 Garth Brooks tickets, and wanted to take our time, enjoy the food and company! The only issue we did have was locating our waitress when we were ready for our check. Overall a wonderful spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park TavernterikDined on 9/10/2014Great food - a bit loud for private conversations but overall good experienceSpecial Features:
- good for lunchlisabirdDined on 9/9/2014We had a lunch meeting and because I made the reservation on line they wanted to put us at a high top; they said I requested it but I did not. We were 2 females and watched them seat 2 males in a nice comfy booth... this was not a good way to start out. The service was only okay, I got my entree less than 5 minutes after I received my very cold refrigerated salad. The tacos were good but the avocados for the guacamole were not fresh, the jalapeno and bacon mac and cheese was hearty and delicious. This was a good choice for lunch especially on a nice day (they have huge doors that open the entire front of the restaurant) but be sure to request the table you want.Special Features:
- Dont plane to eat here !OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/6/2014Dont make a late reservation as food takes too much time and they close the kitchen before hand
- Busy Saturday NightSundtsationDined on 9/6/2014Reservations are probably necessary most Saturday nights but a reservation was absolutely necessary on a Saturday night that a major concert (Garth Brooks) was taking place at the nearby Allstate Arena. Although this restaurant, and every other one in the complex, was very busy, our group of 6 were seated promptly upon arrival and were served within what I considered a reasonable amount of time. The restaurant is an upscale version of a sports bar and being that it was during a bustling time while we were dining, we didn't have the feeling that our service was lacking, and felt that we were properly attended to. As for food, very good selection and all diners were happy with their choices. The drink selection was very satisfying as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurantaboochi33Dined on 9/6/2014This was a great restaurant! Food was delicious and they had several craft beer choices which is always key. I liked the atmosphere with the inside part and then also having the outside open. Service was great - the server came to check on us the perfect amount of times, not too much and not too little.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around good experienceScottieDDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I wanted a good dinner and a few drinks before our night out and this place did not disappoint. Great food and drink menu. Try the Kentucky Mule!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Misled by MonikerMyopineDined on 9/5/2014Chosen by proximity to visiting friend's hotel and "Tavern". Website photo of building also gave impression of cozier, laid back bar/restaurant. Did not expect the glitzy interior with level of activity (granted it was a Friday evening). Just caught a little off guard, but food/drink was fine and we were well attended to. No complaints.Special Features:
- Seating with reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We had a reservation yet they stuck us in a booth (that was fine) all the way in the back by the service door. We passed 3 empty booths to get back there so I didn't see why we could sit in one of those.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014add some additional appetizer selections and a few more healthier choices. drinks need to be a tad bit stronger, I'm no drinker but but drinks were weak, two vodka selzers into the nightSpecial Features:
- Good times...OK foodSteveWDined on 8/22/2014This was my first time visiting this restaurant. The atmosphere was pretty good. The place was very crowded but with our reservation we were seated right away. Our server was friendly and very attentive. They had a good beer selection although they were out of about half of the seasonal beers on the menu. The biggest negative in my mind was the food. I had the pulled pork sandwich. The meat was fatty and greasy and tasted cheap. I was hungry and was headed to a show at Zanies so I ate my meal anyway. I ended up with a bad stomach ache most of the night. I would probably go back for a beer but not sure I'd give the food a second try.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014Good service, food was good as well. Fries were cold with my order though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring your ear plugs-enjoy the foodHarryVIPDined on 8/15/2014First time here and while we will come back because of the food, which was great, the design of the place does nothing to deaden the sound, so you have to yell to be heard across the table - not good. Loved the food, the grilled cheese sandwich with fried eggs on it, great twist and flavors.Special Features:
- ZlamsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2014Really good and very reasonable. Chicken tacos was good. Many in my group got salads that were very large and goodSpecial Features:
- Park Tavern = FundonnybaseballVIPDined on 8/6/2014Great food, good portions, excellent service. Thanks Park Tavern....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten freedisappointedVIPDined on 8/4/2014I was so happy to see their gluten free menu and that it is not only limited to a couple of items. The regular menu was good. Good service, and we will go back.Special Features:
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/28/2014One of the worst service experiences I've had in years. We had to repeatedly ask about status on drinks, way too many times on food, dessert was a fiasco. When food arrived everything was cold, desserts were melted. Waiters ran around but seemed clueless. Several patrons rudely walked by swinging bags, knocking chairs, oblivious to people around them. Beautiful night out, great company but definitely applied by lousy meal/service.Special Features:
- Walk on by....JeffDined on 7/20/2014The quality of the food, service and drinks are sub par and I believe there are better choices in this 'new' area of Rosemont.
- Awesome SpotgourmandizationDined on 7/18/2014As a party of five, we all had different entrees and everything was delicious. We chose the pretzel and calamari for our appetizer, both were outstanding. Our server was very attentive even though The Park Tavern was very busy. On the way home we all decided we would definitely come back, which speaks volumes about The Park Tavern considering this is an hour drive for all of us.Special Features:
- Horrible ServiceJeanneDined on 7/15/2014I went for dinner with two friends. Worst service I've ever had. At first I felt sorry for our waiter because he had a brace on his hand, so when he poured water, it overflowed, and he never came back to wipe the table I let it slide. But service got progressively worse. He never came to take dirty glasses/dishes away or empty sugar packets - we had to keep asking him. And he never asked us if we wanted more coffee, more to drink, NOTHING! I finally told him - "we're good tippers, but you have to pay attention to us." Why did I even need to say that?? After that, he was no better. The salmon was very good, but the under par service ruined it for me.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2014surprisingly busy for a tuesday. lots of coworker groups. server was very friendly. $25 wine/flatbread deal a great deal.Special Features:
- Not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/13/2014Nothing particularly special about this place and parking and crowds are a pain in the area so I wouldn't go back. Food and drinks weren't good enough to make a special trip.Special Features:
- menu creativecbmdaveVIPDined on 6/21/2014Menu is very creative and trendy however execution leaves a lot to be desired. This is really a sports bar trying to be more. If you like salty food this is the place everything was overly salted.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerPartyinBurbsDined on 6/13/2014I made reservation at Park Tavern for 7:00 p.m. to have dinner with a friend. We arrived and they told us it would be 5 minutes. We asked if we could get something outside and they said 'no', but then they proceeded to tell us that upstairs was on a first come, first serve bases (Sky Bar). So we went upstairs and found seating. Their beer section is not that great. My friends drink was out of a can, served in a glass. The food was good though. I ordered the Mexibano and I would so order it again. Overall, we had a good time.Special Features:
- Great before an eventTravelGirlVIPDined on 6/1/2014Park Tavern is a real sports bar but caters to families and kids also. Atmosphere is light and air and it has walls that open in warm weather. Our server was really sweet and friendly and tried to be helpful and give suggestions - both very positive. Food was the only issue we had. Menu looks great but food was never as described. Deviled eggs were drenched in siracha sauce making them inedible, spicy gumbo was super spicy (and we love spicy foods) and the pork and beans was overly, sweet and had large inedible pieces of meat in it. Pretzels were good, nice and warm. All in all a good pre-event place and fairly close to the Allstate Arena. Great beer list including several unusual beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent but loudThebutcherDined on 5/30/2014Very loud restaurant. More of a bar with above average bar food. Was crowded friday night but seemed understaffed except for the 4 girls at the host desk.. Big beer list yet were out of almost half the beers on the list. Is a good place to watch a game with a lot of TV's Patio is small but at least nice to be outside. Based on the choices out there this place is better than most.Special Features:
- Service makes itLakesideDined on 5/29/2014The food value is good, decent quality and good pricing for the area. However, what made the evening special was our waiter, he was very efficient and personable. We had a table in the open air area which would have been super except for the airplanes. This complex is in the O'Hare flight path. The planes are loud. However, if you need a place to meet and eat in the O'Hare area, I recommend Park Tavern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hospitality LuncheonLunchDined on 5/27/2014We came as a group to celebrate our "Team" the location of our table was good! The weather was GREAT outside! The Service was attentive , it was a little loud due to we were a party of 9 and trying to talk a little bit at lunch.Special Features:
- outdoorfoodDined on 5/24/2014We had a great time here. Food was good though the Foot Long Mac and Cheese was more like an Egg sandwich with some Mac and Cheese than the other way around, overall our food was very good. The Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Wing Sauce were excellent and the portions were nice as well. Service was pleasant and reasonably attentive, TV's were plentiful and lots of beer options for today's Craft Beer fans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacked ServiceNeglectedDinerDined on 5/24/2014We waited 15 minutes to order our first drinks then 10 minutes to get the drinks. The food was great but then I had to flag down our waitress which is annoying. Only after I told her we were feeling neglected did she come around more often. The place was not that crowded either! I would not want to go there on a crowded day.Special Features:
- Loud and Lively; Decent FoodChicagoDinerDined on 5/20/2014I picked Park Tavern for dinner with a friend who was visiting from out of town and staying near O'Hare. Park is a nice alternative to the many steakhouses in the Rosemont area and the MB Financial Park has a nice outdoor ambiance, although it's a little manufactured and seems to have popped up out of nowhere. The menu had a lot of options so I knew it'd be a good place to go. Service was great. Downsides were the noise level (turned out not to be an ideal place for catching up and conversation) and I'd say the food was decent, but not amazing. My turkey avocado mango burger was a little bland, though the fries were tasty! We didn't have any of their beers, so probably did miss out on something that might make this place even better!Special Features:
- The following 156 reviews are from the Park Tavern - Rosemont reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/14/2014Food was fresh and tasty and prices were reasonable. It was a little noisy for a working group to actually communicate, but I’m one of those noise-averse people. It’s convenient, friendly, unpretentious, with a nice variety on the menu.Special Features:
- Lettuce and little elseSuzeVIPDined on 5/14/2014I took clients to lunch here -- they chose the spot, my first time there. Impressive menu, but I wanted a simple chopped salad. Billed as containing chopped asparagus, tomatoes, egg, cucumber... I essentially paid $10.00 for a big plate of lettuce. I'm not lying: maybe the equivalent of a half-spear of asparagus. I searched for the egg, and maybe had the equivalent of a teaspoon chopped egg white. I am not exaggerating. A few cherry tomato halves, and a few chunks of cucumber. Very disappointing. I didn't make a stink since my clients had recommended the place. If I come back, the menu looks good, but really, Park Tavern, you can do better with a chopped salad...Special Features:
- Like waiting? Come here.TheSpiderDined on 5/11/2014We got a table right away--that's the only thing we didn't have to wait for. We got the "regular" menus, but had to wait 10 minutes for someone to bring us the brunch menus (we were there for brunch--why wouldn't they have those ready?). Another 10 minutes and we placed a drink order. It finally arrived, without the sweetener I had asked for. 35 more minutes and we were finally eating. The waiter was nice enough, and the food was fine, but the service was sooooo slow--and it wasn't that busy! We won't be back.
- just averagePOd1VIPDined on 4/29/2014very busy for a tuesday and understaffed as well. Waitress seemed preoccupied with other tables rather than our party of four. took forever to get a round of beers. wont recommend and wont be back.
- LOVELoveThisPlaceDined on 4/25/2014As per usual, I have nothing but positive things to say about Park Tavern. I have been here at least 10 times w the husband and I never have a complaint. Our server had another table of at least 10 or 12 people, but him and I could never tell because she was fantastic. Male hostess reseated me and the husband, as the initial high table we were sitting at we were having to shield our eyes from the sunset. As per usual, we LOVE this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The "jammies" of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/22/2014Park Tavern sells amazing comfort food and the best drinks in a cool setting. Service was great. Get the animal tots.Special Features:
- great gluten free selection!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/2/2014loved this place - huge gluten free menu. great service on top of the awesome food! i will be back!Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseWBWinfieldDined on 3/23/2014This was our first visit on an early Sunday night dinner and was chosen based on a recommendation from a friend. Upon entering, we find it to be a good size restaurant and bar with multiple televisions throughout. The bar has several draft beer options. We were seated at booth which provides a nice view of the bar and the exterior with a view of other Rosemont restaurants including the Hofbrau Haus. Our party enjoyed the Tavern Board appetizer which included prosciutto and sopressa, horseradish picles (very good), and cheese and toasted bread. The french dip sandwich made with finely shaved prime rib was very tasty. The Mexibano sandwich with pulled pork and chiptole sauce was another good selection. Service was efficient; Chris was great.Special Features: