32 SE 2nd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parktaverndelray.com/
- Phone: (561) 265-5093
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Mon-Wed 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Dinner: Thu-Fri 5:00PM - 11:00PM
Dinner: Sat 5:00PM - 2:00AM
Dinner: Sun 5:00PM - 12:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Lance Kraemer
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Park Tavern
Park Tavern is a neighborhood restaurant focusing on farm fresh ingredients, scratch kitchen, craft beers, seasonal cocktails and small production wines.Our ingredients are sourced to assure they are local, sustainable, and come from the highest quality artisans. Our source of supply will be transparent, informing guests of the best farmers, fisherman, and rachers. Park Tavern will take the unusal step of making everything in house, from bread to cured meats to condiments, We willbe steadfast in our refusal to compromise on the quality and intergrity of our food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Park Tavern - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Park Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (71)hot spot (51)vibrant bar scene (51)neighborhood gem (48)good for groups (35)fit for foodies (29)scenic view (14)great for lunch (12)late-night find (10)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (7)notable wine list (6)great for brunch (5)romantic (4)Show More
- foodieVIPDined on 11/11/2014GREAT SERVICE WAIT STAFF SHOULD BE COMMENDED !!!!!!Special Features:
- Great food and good timesccheezeeVIPDined on 11/8/2014We went on a Saturday night and the place was jumping. As with the other nearby bars and restaurants on Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach this place was busy. Great for a hangout with friends or a couple who wants to get out. If you are looking for a quiet night out this is not the place. The food was great, a great spot for the beer connoisseur. Everyone at our table enjoyed their food and portions. I had the veggie burger and it was tasty. Others ordered "real" hamburgers and enjoyed it. The lobster roll was ordered at our table and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Service was good, but take note the place was busy and the wait staff did what they could to make you comfortable. TV's everywhere to cheer for your favorite sports team.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great foodAndreaVIPDined on 11/7/2014We love the food, always delicious. The service is friendly and helpful. Very noisy, it's actually head to hear each other inside, outside is better for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food very busyLovetoeatDined on 11/7/2014We were seated promptly. Service was great, husband And i had tuna tartar for an app. They have an amazing coctail list. Prime rib and pork was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DonnaleeVIPDined on 11/6/2014We always enjoyed our dinners at this restaurant...service is alway great. Food is wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 11/2/2014Terrific place. Enjoyed their new Sunday brunch. Service attentive. Hostesses very organized and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome placeSardines4dinnerDined on 11/1/2014Came here for dinner and had a great experience. Had deviled eggs and grilled octupus for appetizers and both were excellent. Prime rib was massive and delcious. Brisket had a great sauce and was well cooked but could use more seasoning on the meat. Huge selection of cocktails and beer and both are great. Place has a great overall style and feel and is great for going out or for a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but crowded diningMeg2Dined on 11/1/2014We had a 7:30 reservation for 4 outside and had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. The table was small and we were really crowded in by tables around us. We all enjoyed our food: salmon, burger, 2 really interesting salads, but had to wait a long time between appetizers and main course. After we finished, three different servers came to bring us main courses meant for other diners. It was hard to get our server's attention about a special dessert we had ordered earlier. Finally got it and asked for check at the same time, then waited for it to be picked up. Smokers right at edge of table area. Yes it was Saturday night, but... If you go, request a table at the far corner of the outside area. Makes the food and evening so much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drink and food menulsbphdVIPDined on 11/1/2014Really enjoyed our meal. The drink menu is awesome and the food was excellent. This was our third visit and each experience has been a good one.Special Features:
- BEST HALLOWEEN IN DELRAY -- YETToryTalk4242Dined on 10/31/2014We were blown away. Not only did we request an outdoor table (hoping to get one) we arrived, had the BEST outdoor table. It was PERFECT for what I wanted. I wanted to people watch (for costumes) and also, be outside in a fun table for some of my friends who had not yet been. Our server - Homer (or the beer guy from the simpsons), I think TRENT-- was amazing. He made sure our drinks were always filled or if we needed ANYTHING. our food came in great time, even though the place was packed. I have to tell you, we were ALL blown away and will definitely recommend PARK TAVERN for any and all events. THANKS SO MUCHSpecial Features:
- Dependableimalawyer2Dined on 10/17/2014Have never had a bad experience. They aways honor the reservation. The noise level is high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great atmosphere.1coolpchDined on 10/16/2014Loved the outdoor dining. The beer list was incredibly huge, with very eclectic selections. We were in town for a writing conference so my husband had to go with the Daniel Webster port....it was outstanding. I had the lamb shepherds pie that reminded me of home and comfort foods. The service was very good and it was such a lovely evening in Delray Beach. We would definitely come back again when in the area. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceFoodieVIPDined on 10/13/2014The food and service were great. I can always count on a great meal and service ...have never been disappointedSpecial Features:
- Best burger aroundKAS1VIPDined on 10/13/2014I truly think this is the best burger in Palm Beach County. Food excellent. Service excellent. Nice relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good mealHilsullVIPDined on 10/10/2014We all had a great meal. I ordered the chicken which was crispy outside & moist on the inside. My husband had an end cut of the prime rib which he really enjoyed. Our friends also ordered and raved about the deviled eggs and the corn dogs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hpharmfamDined on 10/9/2014great casual dining...good service..good food...and very lively place...Special Features:
- OKHighownaterDined on 10/8/2014Maybe it was just what I ordered but I did not think the place / food was all that great. Table of @ 10 people next to Us & were quite loud.Special Features:
- Great Food but a little noisyDiner1Dined on 10/3/2014I have dined here a few times, but always sat outside. This was my first time sitting inside, we sat in the middle of the restaurant. It was a Friday evening so it was a bit noisy. Asides from the noise, the service was very good and the food was excellent. We were a party of 6. I ordered the Shepard's Pie, it was delicious, it is made with lamb which I was on of the specials. The cesar salad was great as well.Special Features:
- great food and locationmouseDined on 10/2/2014Very comfortable and warm with great food. Being on Atlantic Ave. is a plus. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unexpected find3frequentdinersDined on 9/28/2014I didn't expect to have a gourmet dinner in what looks and feels like a bar! But that's what we got. Great food in a casual atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best burger in Delraydelray200Dined on 9/20/2014We live in Delray and dine out at least once per week. We'd been away for a few weeks and our 1st stop back home was the Park Tavern. Great food, buzzy atmosphere/w a fun crowd. Just wish they were open for lunch so we could enjoy their burgers more often!Special Features:
- Park Tavern is goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/19/2014We had 8:00 reservation and this place was packed with people. We were suprisingly seated as soon as we arrived. We ordered the octopus and tuna tartar which was ok. The highlight for me was the tavern burger. It had great flavor and was huge. Service was acceptable and atmosphere was nice. The only downside to this place is the noise, it is so loud in there. It has a huge bar so it's to be expected. I did enjoy my experience overall and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 9/13/2014Best burger in town. A little loud inside on a Saturday night but once the burgers arrived seemed awfully quiet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- $20 burger? NopeLordHappyDined on 9/13/2014The staff was fine, the food was fine, just wildly over-priced. The wood-plank plating is nice. The fried pickles were simply that...a thin layer of fry-stuff over a very hot pickle. The pretzel balls were tasty, the dragon sauce less so. The base burger is $16 and by the time you add two toppings, you're at $20. I can think of an easy half-dozen places with better burgers for $12 an under. The ribs were ok and the pulled pork was more of a taste-than-smell experience...if you've ever had smoked pulled pork, then you know what I mean. An informal vote regarding the best part of the meal, the draught root beer won 5-0. Glad I went once, no need to return.Special Features:
- Park Tavern, doing EVERYTHING RIGHTROBERTOVIPDined on 9/7/2014GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH. I ASKED FOR QUIETER TABLE (HEARING IMPAIRED) AND HOSTESS GAVE US GREAT QUIET TABLE OUTSIDE. HAPPY HOUR PRICES APPLY TO TABLES OUTSIDE THE BAR AREA, A REAL PLUS SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE TO STAND AT CROWDED NOISY BAR. WAITRESS, PAM WAS GREAT NEEDED MORE TIME BEFORE ORDERING NO PROBLEM, NO RUSH. HAMBURGERS WERE COOKED TO PERFECTION! TO TOP IT OFF A FEW DAYS LATER RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE RESTAURANT, CATHY I BELIEVE, JUST WANTING TO KNOW HOW WE ENJOYED OUR DINING EXPERIENCE. GREAT, GREAT, CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN. RESTAURANT KNOWS HOW DO THINGS RIGHT. OTHER RESTAURANTS, EVEN TOP NOTCH RESTAURANTS LIKE ABE & LOUIE'S, SEASON'S 52 ARE TOO DUMB TO CALL YOU IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/5/2014Wonderful evening with cheerful server. They honored the reservation as well! Great outdoor venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual with unique burgersBaddog67Dined on 9/1/2014This was my first time to Park, and I had the lamb burger, it was topped with feta cheese and fresh mint a perfect compliment to the perfectly cooked burger. Very tasty. We started with soft pretzel balls that we could dip in a blend if cheese, horse radish, and mustard that was really good. Waiter was very knowledgeable and nice... A burger, salad an appetizer and two beers $75...a little pricey, but quality food. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PRETZELS AND BEER!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2014WHAT A GREAT PLACE. THE FOOD HAS SO MUCH FLAVOR. THE BEER SELECTION IS NON-STOP. THE PRETZELS AND THE KENTUCKY BOURBON BEER ARE A MUST AND THE PORTIONS ARE AMAZING!! DON'T MISS THIS GEM!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014great burger. one of the best I ever had. the rest is just fair. everything is alacarte, which is not great.Special Features:
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Always great food and service. Only problem is that the inside seating was too loud to have a conversation with the people at my tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TexmanDined on 8/25/2014This is the second time we have eaten there, and enjoyed it once again! The wait staff is terrific, the food not only varied, but very good, with fair pricing. The ages at the restaurant varied from very young ( early twenties) to my age (mid seventies). All very hip and very cool. If you want good food, fair prices, great atmosphere, run, don't walk to the Park Tavern.Special Features:
- Good food, limited menuMFoyVIPDined on 8/23/2014I wish there was more on the menu, but what I got tasted very good. Staff very friendly and service was great.Special Features:
- Best burgers in Delraydelray200Dined on 8/23/2014We live in Delray and dine out at least once per week. We hit the Park Tavern every time we’re up for a great burger fix and a fun Happy Hour. Their burgers are way better than The Office, the outdoor dining area is shaded, and their service is less pretentious. And you can select a side salad instead of their (excellent) Tavern Fries. I only wish they were open for lunch so we could enjoy their burgers more often!Special Features:
- Great place but ...RscottferrariVIPDined on 8/21/2014I always have a good meal and service here. But the noise level dining inside was extremely loud. It was too hot to eat outside.Special Features:
- Great Tavern!CarlDined on 8/21/2014We enjoy park tavern, always consistent. My wife and I have been coming since they opened and we have never been disappointed. Will be back again soon.Special Features:
- Nice place but way too noisyDavidMDined on 8/20/2014The food was great, waiter was excellent. However it was so noisy in the restaurant that the 5 of us almost had to resort to texting to communicate...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park Tavern NEVER disappoints!JuantonVIPDined on 7/31/2014I'm almost a little embarrassed to admit that we go to Park Tavern about once a week. Why? They consistently deliver high quality food with exceptional service. The menu is creative but not bizarre. Ingredients are always top notch. The happy hour specials ($5 apps and drink specials on wines, beers, and mixed drinks, changing nightly) are great and the staff is always accommodating with kids (ours are 4, 6, and 8 and they love PT). For apps try the grilled octopus and/or tuna tartar. Among our favorite entrees are the grilled salmon, blue cheese crusted brisket, and Linguine & Clams. If they have ribs for the 'smokehouse special' ORDER THEM!!. Oh, and if you like craft beers you'll love PT. Some of the staff are true beer aficionados!Special Features:
- Great food and funJudyPVIPDined on 7/30/2014We were a party of three and we each ordered something different. Each meal was delicious! The Kobe beef hot dog was the best my husband ever had! We loved the deviled eggs and the pretzel appetizers. Drinks were divine. We really enjoy ourselves each time we come here. Have not been disappointed yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!delraybeachVIPDined on 7/25/2014Great food & service! We always enjoy their food - the tuna app is really good!
- The following 446 reviews are from the Park Tavern reviews archive.
- Great PlaceFantasticVIPDined on 7/24/2014My husband and I were heading to a movie, and did not have much time to eat prior. We made a last minute reservation on Open Table for Park Tavern, hoping we would be able to eat something decent, fairly quickly! When we got there we had our waitress in less than a minute, she had our drinks out to us immediately, we ordered and had our food at the table in approximately 10 minutes. We were thrilled with the speed of which everything was going so we wouldn't miss our movie, what we did not expect was how awesome our food was! Everything you could want in a restaurant, quick, pleasant and delicious! Definitely going back!Special Features: