32 SE 2nd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parktaverndelray.com/
- Phone: 5612655093
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Mon-Wed 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Dinner: Thu-Fri 5:00PM - 11:00PM
Dinner: Sat 5:00PM - 2:00AM
Dinner: Sun 5:00PM - 12:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jason Barrious
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Park Tavern
Park Tavern is a neighborhood restaurant focusing on farm fresh ingredients, scratch kitchen, craft beers, seasonal cocktails and small production wines.Our ingredients are sourced to assure they are local, sustainable, and come from the highest quality artisans. Our source of supply will be transparent, informing guests of the best farmers, fisherman, and rachers. Park Tavern will take the unusal step of making everything in house, from bread to cured meats to condiments, We willbe steadfast in our refusal to compromise on the quality and intergrity of our food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Park Tavern - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
Park Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (74)neighborhood gem (57)vibrant bar scene (52)hot spot (41)good for groups (29)fit for foodies (22)great for lunch (18)late-night find (16)scenic view (11)special occasion (10)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (6)romantic (5)Show More
- KAS1VIPDined on 9/13/2014Best burger in town. A little loud inside on a Saturday night but once the burgers arrived seemed awfully quiet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- $20 burger? NopeLordHappyDined on 9/13/2014The staff was fine, the food was fine, just wildly over-priced. The wood-plank plating is nice. The fried pickles were simply that...a thin layer of fry-stuff over a very hot pickle. The pretzel balls were tasty, the dragon sauce less so. The base burger is $16 and by the time you add two toppings, you're at $20. I can think of an easy half-dozen places with better burgers for $12 an under. The ribs were ok and the pulled pork was more of a taste-than-smell experience...if you've ever had smoked pulled pork, then you know what I mean. An informal vote regarding the best part of the meal, the draught root beer won 5-0. Glad I went once, no need to return.Special Features:
- Park Tavern, doing EVERYTHING RIGHTROBERTOVIPDined on 9/7/2014GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH. I ASKED FOR QUIETER TABLE (HEARING IMPAIRED) AND HOSTESS GAVE US GREAT QUIET TABLE OUTSIDE. HAPPY HOUR PRICES APPLY TO TABLES OUTSIDE THE BAR AREA, A REAL PLUS SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE TO STAND AT CROWDED NOISY BAR. WAITRESS, PAM WAS GREAT NEEDED MORE TIME BEFORE ORDERING NO PROBLEM, NO RUSH. HAMBURGERS WERE COOKED TO PERFECTION! TO TOP IT OFF A FEW DAYS LATER RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE RESTAURANT, CATHY I BELIEVE, JUST WANTING TO KNOW HOW WE ENJOYED OUR DINING EXPERIENCE. GREAT, GREAT, CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN. RESTAURANT KNOWS HOW DO THINGS RIGHT. OTHER RESTAURANTS, EVEN TOP NOTCH RESTAURANTS LIKE ABE & LOUIE'S, SEASON'S 52 ARE TOO DUMB TO CALL YOU IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/5/2014Wonderful evening with cheerful server. They honored the reservation as well! Great outdoor venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual with unique burgersBaddog67Dined on 9/1/2014This was my first time to Park, and I had the lamb burger, it was topped with feta cheese and fresh mint a perfect compliment to the perfectly cooked burger. Very tasty. We started with soft pretzel balls that we could dip in a blend if cheese, horse radish, and mustard that was really good. Waiter was very knowledgeable and nice... A burger, salad an appetizer and two beers $75...a little pricey, but quality food. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014great burger. one of the best I ever had. the rest is just fair. everything is alacarte, which is not great.Special Features:
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Always great food and service. Only problem is that the inside seating was too loud to have a conversation with the people at my tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TexmanDined on 8/25/2014This is the second time we have eaten there, and enjoyed it once again! The wait staff is terrific, the food not only varied, but very good, with fair pricing. The ages at the restaurant varied from very young ( early twenties) to my age (mid seventies). All very hip and very cool. If you want good food, fair prices, great atmosphere, run, don't walk to the Park Tavern.Special Features:
- Good food, limited menuMFoyVIPDined on 8/23/2014I wish there was more on the menu, but what I got tasted very good. Staff very friendly and service was great.Special Features:
- Best burgers in Delraydelray200Dined on 8/23/2014We live in Delray and dine out at least once per week. We hit the Park Tavern every time we’re up for a great burger fix and a fun Happy Hour. Their burgers are way better than The Office, the outdoor dining area is shaded, and their service is less pretentious. And you can select a side salad instead of their (excellent) Tavern Fries. I only wish they were open for lunch so we could enjoy their burgers more often!Special Features:
- Great place but ...RscottferrariVIPDined on 8/21/2014I always have a good meal and service here. But the noise level dining inside was extremely loud. It was too hot to eat outside.Special Features:
- Great Tavern!CarlDined on 8/21/2014We enjoy park tavern, always consistent. My wife and I have been coming since they opened and we have never been disappointed. Will be back again soon.Special Features:
- Nice place but way too noisyDavidMDined on 8/20/2014The food was great, waiter was excellent. However it was so noisy in the restaurant that the 5 of us almost had to resort to texting to communicate...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park Tavern NEVER disappoints!JuantonVIPDined on 7/31/2014I'm almost a little embarrassed to admit that we go to Park Tavern about once a week. Why? They consistently deliver high quality food with exceptional service. The menu is creative but not bizarre. Ingredients are always top notch. The happy hour specials ($5 apps and drink specials on wines, beers, and mixed drinks, changing nightly) are great and the staff is always accommodating with kids (ours are 4, 6, and 8 and they love PT). For apps try the grilled octopus and/or tuna tartar. Among our favorite entrees are the grilled salmon, blue cheese crusted brisket, and Linguine & Clams. If they have ribs for the 'smokehouse special' ORDER THEM!!. Oh, and if you like craft beers you'll love PT. Some of the staff are true beer aficionados!Special Features:
- Great food and funJudyPVIPDined on 7/30/2014We were a party of three and we each ordered something different. Each meal was delicious! The Kobe beef hot dog was the best my husband ever had! We loved the deviled eggs and the pretzel appetizers. Drinks were divine. We really enjoy ourselves each time we come here. Have not been disappointed yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!delraybeachDined on 7/25/2014Great food & service! We always enjoy their food - the tuna app is really good!
- Great PlaceFantasticVIPDined on 7/24/2014My husband and I were heading to a movie, and did not have much time to eat prior. We made a last minute reservation on Open Table for Park Tavern, hoping we would be able to eat something decent, fairly quickly! When we got there we had our waitress in less than a minute, she had our drinks out to us immediately, we ordered and had our food at the table in approximately 10 minutes. We were thrilled with the speed of which everything was going so we wouldn't miss our movie, what we did not expect was how awesome our food was! Everything you could want in a restaurant, quick, pleasant and delicious! Definitely going back!Special Features:
- Best Burger in townKAS1VIPDined on 7/21/2014Always the best burger in town. Great location. Service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudithDined on 7/15/2014We always have a great meal here. The burgers are to die for!!! The ice tea is the best I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park Tavern a solid Delray EateryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Everyone enjoyed their meals and the service was great. Nice menu variety both in scale and price. There is no reason why Park Tavern should not be one of the enduring places in Delray. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZzzzVIPDined on 7/5/2014Good happy hour specials when we went. Pork chop was a little dry.
- GREAT HAMBURGERdrdickgVIPDined on 6/28/2014The best hamburger I ever had. Big, juicy, delicious. Great service. Exotic beers.Special Features:
- Great Local Findtwo2tangoDined on 6/26/2014Somehow we kept passing this restaurant by on Atlantic Ave, as it sits back a bit from the street. Glad we wandered in for a great meal. It's a bit of a sports bar feel inside, so it can get loud, but overall it was a great experience. Service was very attentive and the food was excellent. Stopped in for sandwiches, but will definitely try their dinner fare, as they were surprisingly well prepared and tasty.Special Features:
- The Best Hamburgers, Anywhere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014The food is great - especially the hamburgers and the fries, OMG!!! You would think you had died had gone to hamburger/French fry heaven! The World Cup was on all of the TV's, so it was unusually noisy, but fun! We brought friends who had never eaten there and they were wowed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/21/2014Great meal, incredible drinks, and wonderful service. The a/c was broken so they gave us a free desert without us complaining at all. They even had the a/c guy there during the meal, and by the time our ice-cream came it was cool again!Special Features:
- NICE DINNERMIKEDined on 6/21/2014We were in Delray for a weekend and took my mom out to dinner here based on a recommendation from a friend. It turned out to be a great recommendation. The food and service were great. We got there during happy hour so the $3 glass of wine was a nice surprise. The only drawback of this place is that is can be a bit noisy, but it's a sports bar atmosphere, so no surprises. We'd go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- The best!julesVIPDined on 6/17/2014Great food , great atmosphere, great fun, great prices, great people! What more can you ask for! Thanks for making it happen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great locationLuvabargainDined on 6/14/2014Great place to people watch and enjoy the Ave. Service was efficient and we were made aware of Happy Hour specials which were fun and a real bargain.Special Features:
- Tables too close together & LOUDVIPOpenTableGuestVIPDined on 6/14/2014You can hardly move or walk around outside as the tables and chairs are TOO close together, no room and you are ON TOP of everyone around you! Food is OK, nice portions and they have a $5 Bar Menu and $2 beers.
- You gotta Love Tuesdays!julesVIPDined on 6/10/2014such a wonderful time tonight with great food, great bourbon, great service and great atmosphere. We always enjoy a great place with great food. Love, love, love....Special Features:
- funjimg1234Dined on 6/7/2014vibrant place.. great neighborhood place. food is consistentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Craft BeerBocaBeerLoverDined on 5/30/2014Great craft beer selection both on tap and in bottles!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemCarlDined on 5/27/2014Consistent! My wife and I love Park Tavern, Neighborhood favoriteSpecial Features:
- Da Bestfoodie123VIPDined on 5/26/2014Always consistent with awesome food. It does not matter what you order but the burgers are over the top. The biggest hot dog I have ever seen. Fit for foodies !!Special Features:
- DisappointedgoodeatsDined on 5/25/2014It wasn't the typical experience we have had in the past. I booked with Open Table, but was told we hadn't requested an outside table. Perhaps I missed something on the website. They did accommodate us only as there was one available. My guests were disappointed. First because no soup was available, and second, although the portion of steak was sizeable, there was too much gristle and fat. Because our past experiences have been good, we'll be back, but because of the inconsistent quality, we won't invite anyone until a better pattern is established.Special Features:
- Delicious burgersPashminaGirlDined on 5/24/2014Impromptu dinner at Park Tavern turned into a lovely evening. Terrific ambience. Delicious food presented well. Efficient service. Justin was our waiter and he was terrific. Beef burger with blue cheese and fries ranked right up there with all time great burgers. Veggie burger with house salad was also fantastic. Will need to return to try to ribs with mac + cheese.Special Features:
- Lively and funBarbDined on 5/24/2014Date night and going out with friends - perfect place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best burger aroundKAS1VIPDined on 5/22/2014Lovely place to sit outside and have a relaxing, casual meal. Hostess staff always friendly and welcoming. Burger and pulled pork sandwich wonderful. Good Delray Beach location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 424 reviews are from the Park Tavern reviews archive.
- Bestfoodie123VIPDined on 5/21/2014Everything on the menu is great !! But , the BEST burger EVER.... Fit for foodiesSpecial Features:
- Burger PlacemikepVIPDined on 5/19/2014This is a burger place and the meal was "good" but the burgers were on the dry side and on par with TGI Fridays or some such. The bad part was we started with I think the bus boy who got our drinks and he didn't seem to be too with it. He would say something and didn't understand our answer, minimal English maybe? Also, if someone orders iced tea, one typically expects regular tea and not an exotic flavored tea, so it would be nice to be told. Worse off we waited forever for the waitress to arrive to get my wife something different to drink. Then the waitress took our order and disappeared forever (never returned). Someone else brought our food and then we saw no one for a while and the bus boy finished the service.Special Features: