Park On Fremont
506 E Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Park On Fremont
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parkonfremont.com/
- Phone: 7028343160x
- Hours of Operation:
Friday-Saturday: 11am- 3am including Brunch
Sunday: 11am-2am including Brunch
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Scott Alward x
A word from Park On Fremont
Park on Fremont will spruce up Downtown Las Vegas at 506 E. Fremont St. The 5,000-square-foot gastropub will offer innovative bar fare and an eclectic art collection, with a laid-back area for dining indoors and picnic benches in a lush garden outdoors.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Park On Fremont reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (10)fit for foodies (9)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (9)good for groups (7)great for lunch (6)special occasion (4)great for brunch (3)romantic (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- awsome server!Lovebirds2014Dined on 7/15/2014our server, who, regretably, I dont remember his name, was absolutly amazing! We were there for an after wedding dinner on july 15 @4pm.He did everything he could to make our day awsome, Including finding a way to accomidate my two nieces, who are 9&11, and were not allowed in the back of the restaurant, which we didnt know at the time.iSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection...MsPickyEaterVIPDined on 7/10/2014As my name states, I am a foodie but VERY picky about what I like. I love good food, but above all, great ambiance and these plays personifies this. Five of us sat outside in their funky courtyard (despite the 100+ weather) and lazily dined on a smorgasbord of tasty foods and drink. All together we had the chicken bar bites (crusted in corn flakes), mac and cheese balls (the best I've ever had!), fish tacos, and chicken and waffle sandwiches. Plus a pitcher of sangria and glasses of craft beer to wash it all down. No complaints about this place and it's on the top of our list for our next visit.Special Features:
- my new favorite place EVER!laceybuggers1975Dined on 5/11/2014the food was awesome - garbage fries are THE BEST thing i have ever put in my mouth! great service, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 22 reviews are from the Park On Fremont reviews archive.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/20/2014The staff always goes out of their way to make the experience perfect. Food was delicious. I love the patio for dining - haven't tried it during the summer yet... But I'll eat inside and drink outside.Special Features:
- Totally DisregardedUnReaLDined on 2/2/2014I showed up at 6:40 P.M. for a 6:45 P.M. reservation I had made on open table about 4 hours prior. I was advised by the host they were closed. When I inquired about my reservation, I was referred to the manager who advised the staff was going to Commonwealth and the decision was made to close because they hadn't had any customers in for the past few hours. I couldn't give you an honest review on most of the above categories, (I could not submit a review unless each category had a rating) but I will say as far as business practice goes, I was less than impressed. A phone call, e-mail or text message would have been helpful as I could've at least made other arrangements for everyone in my party. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
- Decent GastropubfullOgoodnessDined on 12/29/2013If you are feeling hipster, the ambiance here is good - drinks served in mason jars, Taxidermy birds and some great art on the walls, The music was alternative and a bit more out of date than I was expecting...Mostly Weezer/RHCP, etc. Less bastille, Lorde, etc.... The prices were great the food was pretty good and was large portions, The specialty cocktails are super sweet/girly and the Beer list was a bit uninspired, I usually don't know what I am ordering at a place like this but I know it will be good. But they had all the big recognizable beers and not a lot of microbrews (at least not on tap). Over all it was good not great, I would recommend giving it a try if gastropubs are your thing, since there are not a lot in vegas.Special Features:
- Good OverallVegasDined on 12/5/2013Great restaurant. Been to the bar plenty of times but had never tried the food. Went on a first date to try their food and we both loved it. It's a chill atmosphere and great place to meet up for drinks or break the ice with a date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECTIONHuuliVIPDined on 12/1/2013Perfect for pre show event downtown. Lively downtown scene on a Sunday. Great beer selection and love the service. Our server, even though I forgot her name, was pretty amazing! Loved her and the food!Special Features:
- I made a reservation throughKachinaDined on 10/2/2013I made a reservation through you for 12 Zappos employees for noon. 2 minutes later I needed to change it to 11:30am. I called Park on Fremont and they were able to pull up my reservation and change it with no problem. When we arrived everything was set up for us, the service was a reasonable speed and everyone was nice. We all had a nice time and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From a date night to friendly barDiningLTDDined on 10/1/2013Absolutely enjoyed every minute of our experience. Planning on many more visits! Great spot for date night or to just enjoy the friendly bar scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, decent serviceShannonllDined on 9/19/2013The food and drinks were excellent. As a group of 8 women who were there when the restaurant wasn't busy, the waitress was definitely rushing us out. Her service on every other part was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freemont thank you!!EricDined on 9/12/2013Perfect gem place to start the evening in old Vegas. Absolutely great!!Special Features:
- Awesome FoodJewelsFofLVDined on 8/20/2013The food was deliscous but the service definitely lacked. On more than two occassions we were brougt the wrong drink orders and water was hardto come by. Overall I would definitely recommend you try Park on Fremont. Even though service was slow and lacked I'll definitely be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique ExperienceCJODDined on 7/24/2013This was second time at the Park, both times for a business lunch. The clients really enjoyed the experience, there is a lot of interesting pictures and items to look at while sitting at your table, makes for good conversation. Food was good with a fun menu and a enjoyable drink menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have server issuesDisappointedDined on 5/30/2013Great food and drinks...incredibly poor servers. Slow, unattentive, unaccomodating...its a shame could be a great place if they could hire better staff.
- I've now been twice.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/19/2013Service was spotty the first time, much better the second. Both times ate in back patio and it seems like the division of tables between servers was the problem, like they're not sure who has what tables in which section or something. The food is very good. The chilaquiles (which, as served, are actually nachos and not chilaquiles) were tasty. The burgers are quite good though I'm not sure the too-airy, somewhat tasteless roll is a good choice. Good salads. I'm hoping that they've been open for a bit they will expand the menu somewhat. Not at all a fan of the paper-lined sheetpan 'plates'. Eggs and steak (with the chilaquiles) aren't really items one wants to eat off of thin paper and metal. Very good cocktails, very good ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NICEDlcookDined on 5/19/2013First time there, food good, they pay attention and it's not just slapped together. Great drink selection. Atmosphere, eclectic, love it.Special Features:
- DifferentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/18/2013Great addition to front east. Energetic local bar scene with descent bar food menu. Service was ok, a bit slow and our server seemed to be never around. I think we had another person close the tab because the original server had not been seen. Other than this, which i believe can be fixed, the good and atmosphere was really great! Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Park PatioBodymasterDined on 5/13/2013Great place, really enjoyed everything except one important thing. I booked a party of 25 on a Monday night, very nice, we were really the only ones there. The issue was that they are very inflexible with multiple checks. They allowed one check for the entire party and would give no assistance in helping when people in the party wanted to pay and leave. I just had the feeling that the add on gratuity was more important than the customer service. Truth be told, the server would have made a lot more money if they would have let individuals that wanted to have their own check have their own check. So if you book a large party it may be easier to get your service from the bartender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedYazzDined on 5/5/2013Service was terrible and crowd was immature and obnoxious. Food was okay. Got food before drinks but definitely got the check seconds after asking for that. Not impressed to say the least. SorrySpecial Features:
- BEST burger and philly cheesesteak!DineandvineVIPDined on 4/25/2013I wasn't expecting much and boy was I happy when leaving. The stuffed burger was one of the best I ever had and my fiancées cheesesteak was incredible too. It is a little overpriced, but it is the new hip East Fremont area, so it is to be expected. They have an eclectic back patio that is super cool or you can sit out on the corner of Fremont and LV Blvd and catch all the action. Great side with our meal and it is open late into the night as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is a great bar scene withOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/22/2013It is a great bar scene with delicious food. The service was top notch and great.Special Features:
- Different and I love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2013The back dining patio is something to see. the decor is unique and memorable. The ambience is very non-Vegas, which I truly find to be very pleasing. The food menu is short, but sweet. . . or should I say scrumptious! I tried the stuffed burger with the pepperjack cheese and smoked bacon accompanied by sweet potato tater tots. The burger was tender and juicy, and the tater tots are to die for! All in all, a great experience which will be sought after over and over in the coming future. Park On Fremont and Downtown Vegas is where you need to be.Special Features:
- I loved the online reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/9/2013I loved the online reservation feature! Even though it was somewhat crowded, we did not wait at all. It was very coordinated. The chicken waffle was delicious.Special Features:
- Love the ambiance of thisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013Love the ambiance of this place; the decor is wonderfully fun! I also really enjoyed the cocktail that I had and wished there was time for more.Special Features: