125 Ron Norick Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://parkhouseokc.com/
- Phone: (405) 232-7275
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Krell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Park House offers on and off site catering. We create personal menus for each client based on theme, pricing, and special occasions.
A word from Park House
Park House is a new restaurant downtown OKC at the Myriad Botanical Gardens. We serve contemporary American cuisine created by our Executive chef Jonathan Krell, and chef Jeff Holloway. We have a beautiful 180 degree view of the Crystal Bridge and downtown skyline. Park House has an extensive wine list with hand crafted cocktails. During the winter we are located next to the Devon ice skating rink.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Park House - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Park House reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (62)special occasion (47)romantic (40)great for outdoor dining (38)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (24)notable wine list (22)great for lunch (20)hot spot (17)great for brunch (16)vibrant bar scene (10)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)Show More
- It was a great experience! I would return!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2014The morning started off rough with cold coffee but they were more than nice and the went above and beyond to take care of us!We went for brunch for a special occasion and it was wonderful! I had the classic breakfast and it was GREAT my sister had the fried oyster with poached egg and it was fantastic and my mother loved the tacos! Definitely a GREAT place for any occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely, especially in the winterLinlyDined on 11/15/2014Twice we have been to Park House when the ice rink beside it is open. We enjoy sitting by the window watching the good and not so good skaters glide/slide by as we have a glass of wine and enjoy the interesting and really good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On Par with "Big City" Restaurants!PrincessPatriciaVIPDined on 11/14/2014I LOVE the location of Park House and the cool, sleek contemporary look of the interior. It has that young and hip feel that OKC has needed for decades. As it is right next to the Myriad Gardens the view is wonderful. In the winter, the Devon ice skating rink is adjacent to it so you can watch the skaters as you dine. Great wine list. We found several of our favorite Napa wineries represented. The menu is a bit limited but the food was good. My husband had the chicken which just about melted in your mouth. I had the rigatoni which was just OK. The prices are reasonable. Our server Chris was a delight. Just the right amount of interesting chatting and then backing away. We'll definitely be back and we'll bring friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visit... Still Impressed!RoyKDined on 11/8/2014We were in Norman for the Baylor - Sooners football game and made our way downtown to enjoy this delightful restaurant. The setting could not be better and the modern design and decor is an added plus. The dinner menu is eclectic and fun with some interesting twists on old favorites. The wine menu is substantial with many price points and a large selection of wines by the glass. If your looking for a nice dinning experience in a unique setting don't miss out on Park House!Special Features:
- great view, great serviceVeggiedoctorDined on 11/6/2014Despite all the negative reviews regarding service ours was wonderful. The view was nice at night, my cosmo was tasty, and I had their new roasted vegetable quinoa salad which was good. The rolls were so-so. My husband enjoyed his fish & chips. It was nice and quiet inside and a nice place to spend our anniversary dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2014We have been there many times before Thunder Basketball games. It is a great place and we see many friends, but the service has always been poor, and has gotten worse!Special Features:
- Good experienceHeath5438Dined on 10/24/2014We had a good time at the Park House celebrating my wife's birthday. The service was outstanding. The staff was very service minded. The atmosphere was business casual to informal. The food was very good. I had salmon and my wife had halibut. We chose a good time 7:00pm on a Friday - beat the crowd. We would go again. I had roses delivered there waiting on the table which really impressed my wife, a beautiful setting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely view & lovely mealEmilVIPDined on 10/24/2014After hearing the service could be off my husband and I were a bit nervous at first. We were pleasantly surprised. The food and service were both wonderful and we will definitely be going back. $10.00 valet was a bit surprising so I'd recommend leaving early and wearing flats to allow for where you might have to park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Underwhelming and DisappointingtwblVIPDined on 10/24/2014Went because of perfect location & wonderful ambiance. The one great thing that I can note was a perfectly made martini and drinks around the table were complemented. Thus, we were excited from the get-go. After that, all went downhill. Our appetizer came after 45 minutes of waiting & some server serving the same appetizer to two other tables around us, who got theirs (likely ours) within 3 minutes of ordering. We ordered our meal at approximately 50 minutes after our arrival. Food seemed very fresh. Seasoning was absent. Service was horrendous with a server who was overwhelmed with other tables and about as flighty as she was confused. 2 hours to get our meal complete. We decided to get our desert elsewhere. No need for a 3 hour dinner.Special Features:
- Poor serviceFoodsnobVIPDined on 10/24/2014We haven't eaten at Park House many times but this time we did not get good service. It took over 15 minutes for our waitress to even come to our table. However, the food was good.Special Features:
- first visitvictorDined on 10/24/2014well it was my first visit to PH and found both good and bad things. First of all the food was very good...I order the filet and side salad starter, and washed it all down with a glass of pinot noir. The restaurant was not very busy as it was pretty early dinner. but the server was almost non existent after taking our order. I would have been a little more understanding if it was busy. Also I used valet service unfortunately he 'squished' by car between several others right in front of the building and had to carefully navigate out of it. Mixed feelings but will most likely give them another try. if I don't see any improvements I won't be back any time soon. I'm thinking there are others that most likely have experienced what I did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/21/2014We had a nice view of the park and the food was very good. They have half bottles of wine to choose from which my husband and I like to share.Special Features:
- Good placeSirEatALotDined on 10/19/2014Good view, great service, could cut some of the grass that blocks the view of the bridge though. Overall, great place to eat for a romantic birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfecto!!DottiDined on 10/19/2014Good service...great brunch. Beautiful day. For. Eating outsideSpecial Features:
- Great food, service and atmosphereLocalTouristDined on 10/18/2014We had a group of 8 for dinner and the service was excellent and food brought out quickly. The atmosphere is great for a date or special occasion. We loved the food and will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park houseOkielove2Dined on 10/16/2014The food was ok but for the price I felt like I should have been wowed. We ordered a burger and the prime rib.Special Features:
- Gorgeous urban viewLmatVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great view of the city and the botanical gardens and great food and service. What more could anyone ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lvtoeatVIPDined on 9/30/2014This place is very nice and the food is exceptional. Will recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- Great viewMmmgoodDined on 9/26/2014One of the best views in Oklahoma City. Food was very good and service was excellent.Special Features:
- underwhelmed by foodmhallVIPDined on 9/21/2014I went to this restaurant for brunch… I had two glasses of wine..two hard bolded eggs done as gourmet deviled eggs..then i had pork belly and cheese grits.. No fruit or vegetable garnish !!!!!With tip it was 60 dollars for one…The pork belly was cooked crispy,which i think made it less than ideal.My waitress was just ok..The location is stunning.I'd come here for wine and the view….I'm sorry i couldn't give the restaurant a better review….My friend who dined with me was equally unimpressed...Special Features:
- Girls Night Out at Park House!potterygirlDined on 9/14/2014This was the perfect place for our girls night out! The wait staff was friendly and attentive, and the food was excellent! They somehow achieved a nice quiet atmosphere in the openness of a large room, and the glass walls to the outside looked on to beautiful gardens. It was a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I just don't get it.JHPOKCVIPDined on 9/13/2014This is probably one of the most beautiful dining spots in OKC. However; the service is consistently some of the worst in town. The food is quite good, but doesn't make up for the lousy service...including the greeters/hostess. I've been here twice and probably won't try it again until I hear some major changes have taken place with the front of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Park HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Amazing service and amazing food we will be going back for sure. Liked having the option to Valet . All around it was a great experienceSpecial Features:
- Great time!ThunderDDined on 9/6/2014My girlfriend and I visited on Saturday brunch and it was great! Our server was knowledgeable and friendly and the food was dynamite! As a former server the only mark off I could give is that we were almost alone in the restaurant, 4 tables including us, and the manager visited every table but ours. Not a big deal, as we didn't have any problems, but she chatted with everyone, and never talked with us. Made us feel a little left out... Notwithstanding this place is great, and a great date night for sure. Cost is okay, and the drinks are strong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service continually badnlandVIPDined on 9/5/2014This is the fourth time we have been here. Each time it has taken someone 15 minutes to get to our table and then another 15 minutes to get our drinks. I have to track down the hostess to get a server mid-meal or for the check. Food is decent, nothing to brag about. Won't be back.Special Features:
- great food!AngelaEDined on 9/3/2014I don't think I have ever had a better prime rib! It was fabulous! My son had the fish and chips, which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service pulls this restaurant downGGirl3708Dined on 9/2/2014This was our second visit to Park House. both times the food was very good, but the service was terrible. The first time we waited 15 minutes for someone to come to our table, and after dinner had to go find the hostess to get our check, which she brought. After taking our initial order, we never saw our waitress again. The second visit, we again sat at the table for a long time, about 10 minutes, before I asked a man, presumably the manager but he never stated who he was, if someone was going to come to our table. He left, and 5 minutes later a waitress came to the table. The salad was mediocre, but the scallops were fantastic. Given there were only about 5 tables in the entire place both visits, poor service was inexcusable.Special Features:
- Third visit here - not as goodTwiceisniceVIPDined on 8/31/2014Our first visit to Park House was perfect, second was good, this one-not so much. We had the"date night" special - the waitstaff seemed disappointed when we mentioned it. Wine was served and the bottle placed on table without a wine bucket. We should have realized then that this visit wasn't going to be good. I ordered the salmon, which was good. However, the oven roasted leeks were completely burned. It is not possible for the chef or the server to have missed this fact. Hubbie had the pork chop. The greens, which I tasted, had zero flavor. I want to love this restaurant but improvement is needed.Special Features:
- Slow serviceCunoklaDined on 8/31/2014Not as good this time. Service was slow and the food was okay. I would expect more from a restaurant that is as pricey as this. I don't mind paying for the experience but this time the experience was NOT good. I think my family will try another restaurant for brunch next week. Overall grade "C-".Special Features:
- Our first experiencePatfromEdmondOklahomaDined on 8/31/2014The only issue was how long it took to get our brunch order served and then it was a long wait for our deserts. However, other than that it was a great experience. In addition, I like the fact that whatever we asked for the answer was always, "We can make that happen!" And they did! I like that attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible waiterWardDined on 8/30/2014I don't want to dis the entire wait staff, our particular waiter should be fired. He was rude beyond how any waiter in this type of restaurant should be. My niece told him her rum and coke tasted flat, no fizz, he not only argued with her about it that it was her taste not anything wrong with it. When he returned with a new one he said if it tasted any better it was her imagination as nothing was wrong with it. He then had an attitude for the rest of the meal. Never asked us if we wanted dessert and brought us our bill. When I asked if I could have dessert he was mad and muttered under his breath like what pains we were. I will not return. There are way too many restaurants in Oklahoma City to put up with this kind of rudeness.
- skipinskyDined on 8/29/2014Cool place to dine with friends. Beautiful outside dining if not too hot, with lush plants and view of Myriad Gardens next door. Interesting menu with variety of upscale entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLove2eatVIPDined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed our experience at the Park House and would go their again when we are in the City. Very nice eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingCunoklaDined on 8/24/2014Everything was excellent. Food was delicious and original. The waiter did a real fine job. The atmosphere and scenic view were awesome! Only a couple of things that weren't perfect were a lack of menu items for children and a little pricey. Even with that's said my family and I will be back! Overall grade "A". I went there for brunch. Their dinner menu looks like it would be great too.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, poor foodDiningOutDined on 8/23/2014This beautiful restaraunt, set in the heart of downtown Okc and next to a gorgeous park, was wildly disappointing for it's food. Pretty much everything from the deviled eggs to the fried oysters and prime rib was under seasoned and bland. If it wasn't for the view, the entire dinner would have been a waste.Special Features:
- Work on the serviceKrisVIPDined on 8/23/2014The food and ambiance was great, but the service could use some work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location downtownSNDThomasDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I had a date night and decided to try something new. We had a great meal and the waffle fries appetizer was delicious. Big portion. Then the crew that bikes around downtown on a big bike contraption while drinking came in, sat at the bar for about 10 minutes and the place got noisy but i knew they would be leaving soon which they did. After dinner, was perhaps the best part of the evening where my wife and I went for a nice stroll through the Myriad Gardens. It was peaceful, and a nice place for us to just walk and hold hands.Special Features:
- Service FailOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/19/2014Been to Park House 4 times (because the location is perfect and the food is good) and the service has been poor each time. Just seems disorganized. Hard to take friends or clients there, because the wait for drinks or dinner or even to see a server is embarrassing.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2014Our experience for a business dinner was excellent with delicious food and very attentive service.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceViggenseDined on 8/18/2014The food is wonderful. There is a number of options for dinner. The drinks are great as well as the service. The servers are very attentive and willing to accommodate. I would highly recommend Park House to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.