125 Ron Norick Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://parkhouseokc.com/
- Phone: 4052327275x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Krell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Park House offers on and off site catering. We create personal menus for each client based on theme, pricing, and special occasions.
A word from Park House
Park House is a new restaurant downtown OKC at the Myriad Botanical Gardens. We serve contemporary American cuisine created by our Executive chef Jonathan Krell, and chef Jeff Holloway. We have a beautiful 180 degree view of the Crystal Bridge and downtown skyline. Park House has an extensive wine list with hand crafted cocktails. During the winter we are located next to the Devon ice skating rink.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Park House - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Park House reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (100)special occasion (57)great for outdoor dining (54)fit for foodies (42)good for groups (38)romantic (38)great for lunch (31)great for brunch (30)neighborhood gem (27)notable wine list (25)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- I just don't get it.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/13/2014This is probably one of the most beautiful dining spots in OKC. However; the service is consistently some of the worst in town. The food is quite good, but doesn't make up for the lousy service...including the greeters/hostess. I've been here twice and probably won't try it again until I hear some major changes have taken place with the front of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Park HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Amazing service and amazing food we will be going back for sure. Liked having the option to Valet . All around it was a great experienceSpecial Features:
- Great time!ThunderDDined on 9/6/2014My girlfriend and I visited on Saturday brunch and it was great! Our server was knowledgeable and friendly and the food was dynamite! As a former server the only mark off I could give is that we were almost alone in the restaurant, 4 tables including us, and the manager visited every table but ours. Not a big deal, as we didn't have any problems, but she chatted with everyone, and never talked with us. Made us feel a little left out... Notwithstanding this place is great, and a great date night for sure. Cost is okay, and the drinks are strong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service continually badnlandVIPDined on 9/5/2014This is the fourth time we have been here. Each time it has taken someone 15 minutes to get to our table and then another 15 minutes to get our drinks. I have to track down the hostess to get a server mid-meal or for the check. Food is decent, nothing to brag about. Won't be back.Special Features:
- great food!AngelaEDined on 9/3/2014I don't think I have ever had a better prime rib! It was fabulous! My son had the fish and chips, which was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service pulls this restaurant downGGirl3708Dined on 9/2/2014This was our second visit to Park House. both times the food was very good, but the service was terrible. The first time we waited 15 minutes for someone to come to our table, and after dinner had to go find the hostess to get our check, which she brought. After taking our initial order, we never saw our waitress again. The second visit, we again sat at the table for a long time, about 10 minutes, before I asked a man, presumably the manager but he never stated who he was, if someone was going to come to our table. He left, and 5 minutes later a waitress came to the table. The salad was mediocre, but the scallops were fantastic. Given there were only about 5 tables in the entire place both visits, poor service was inexcusable.Special Features:
- Third visit here - not as goodTwiceisniceVIPDined on 8/31/2014Our first visit to Park House was perfect, second was good, this one-not so much. We had the"date night" special - the waitstaff seemed disappointed when we mentioned it. Wine was served and the bottle placed on table without a wine bucket. We should have realized then that this visit wasn't going to be good. I ordered the salmon, which was good. However, the oven roasted leeks were completely burned. It is not possible for the chef or the server to have missed this fact. Hubbie had the pork chop. The greens, which I tasted, had zero flavor. I want to love this restaurant but improvement is needed.Special Features:
- Slow serviceCunoklaDined on 8/31/2014Not as good this time. Service was slow and the food was okay. I would expect more from a restaurant that is as pricey as this. I don't mind paying for the experience but this time the experience was NOT good. I think my family will try another restaurant for brunch next week. Overall grade "C-".Special Features:
- Our first experiencePatfromEdmondOklahomaDined on 8/31/2014The only issue was how long it took to get our brunch order served and then it was a long wait for our deserts. However, other than that it was a great experience. In addition, I like the fact that whatever we asked for the answer was always, "We can make that happen!" And they did! I like that attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible waiterWardDined on 8/30/2014I don't want to dis the entire wait staff, our particular waiter should be fired. He was rude beyond how any waiter in this type of restaurant should be. My niece told him her rum and coke tasted flat, no fizz, he not only argued with her about it that it was her taste not anything wrong with it. When he returned with a new one he said if it tasted any better it was her imagination as nothing was wrong with it. He then had an attitude for the rest of the meal. Never asked us if we wanted dessert and brought us our bill. When I asked if I could have dessert he was mad and muttered under his breath like what pains we were. I will not return. There are way too many restaurants in Oklahoma City to put up with this kind of rudeness.
- skipinskyDined on 8/29/2014Cool place to dine with friends. Beautiful outside dining if not too hot, with lush plants and view of Myriad Gardens next door. Interesting menu with variety of upscale entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLove2eatVIPDined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed our experience at the Park House and would go their again when we are in the City. Very nice eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingCunoklaDined on 8/24/2014Everything was excellent. Food was delicious and original. The waiter did a real fine job. The atmosphere and scenic view were awesome! Only a couple of things that weren't perfect were a lack of menu items for children and a little pricey. Even with that's said my family and I will be back! Overall grade "A". I went there for brunch. Their dinner menu looks like it would be great too.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, poor foodDiningOutDined on 8/23/2014This beautiful restaraunt, set in the heart of downtown Okc and next to a gorgeous park, was wildly disappointing for it's food. Pretty much everything from the deviled eggs to the fried oysters and prime rib was under seasoned and bland. If it wasn't for the view, the entire dinner would have been a waste.Special Features:
- Work on the serviceKrisDined on 8/23/2014The food and ambiance was great, but the service could use some work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location downtownSNDThomasDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I had a date night and decided to try something new. We had a great meal and the waffle fries appetizer was delicious. Big portion. Then the crew that bikes around downtown on a big bike contraption while drinking came in, sat at the bar for about 10 minutes and the place got noisy but i knew they would be leaving soon which they did. After dinner, was perhaps the best part of the evening where my wife and I went for a nice stroll through the Myriad Gardens. It was peaceful, and a nice place for us to just walk and hold hands.Special Features:
- Service FailOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/19/2014Been to Park House 4 times (because the location is perfect and the food is good) and the service has been poor each time. Just seems disorganized. Hard to take friends or clients there, because the wait for drinks or dinner or even to see a server is embarrassing.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2014Our experience for a business dinner was excellent with delicious food and very attentive service.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceViggenseDined on 8/18/2014The food is wonderful. There is a number of options for dinner. The drinks are great as well as the service. The servers are very attentive and willing to accommodate. I would highly recommend Park House to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but great ambianceAccidentalDinerDined on 8/16/2014BBQ lamb shank was good. Duck needed more flavor. Sides were tastefully chosen and good. The real treat is the view which overlooks the botanical garden in all it's rainbow-lit splendor. The service was timely but not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/16/2014Great food and awesome bar. Grey is an awesome bartender! Great view of the gardens downtown. Really cool place for any occasion.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary SpotpackerDined on 8/16/2014We were soooooo pleased with our experience here. The atmosphere is tremendous and our service was impeccable. They checked on us just the right amount; not too much but we never felt forgotten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingDisappointedDined on 8/15/2014We went for a birthday dinner with a group of 8, the service was incredible slow & many mistakes were made. Every mistake or up-market was noted by the server. Wait staff needs more training. We were there for 3 hours & it took until the very end to have my water glass refilled. Food was over-priced for quality, very bland and portions were weird too small or too large. The chicken noodle soup had huge noodles, more like a pasta dish than soup, it was too much work for soup. Drinks took forever to get to us, none of our food came out at the right time. The other staff was rude & unhelpful when asked simple questions - as in "where is the bathroom?". It is a true shame that we has such a bad time - it has a beautiful view.Special Features:
- This place is so close to perfectTwoOkcfoodiesDined on 8/9/2014Amazing place, great service, food was really good but all around lacked flavor. Some salt might have gone a long way before the food hit our table. But milk and cookies dessert was to die for! The milk is actually a perfect vanilla milkshake. Loved it and will try again hoping for more flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BradDisappointedDined on 8/9/2014Limited menu as a result of concert across the street. That was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch in the park!hookedonnonnasDined on 8/3/2014Great brunch at Park House on Sunday. The french toast and the waffles/chicken were well done! Nice to have all the morning activities of the park easy to see while we ate. Service was very good...just a nice way to celebrate Sunday brunch!Special Features:
- FoodsnobVIPDined on 8/1/2014This was our second time in one month because we were so happy with our first visit. Unfortunately, they had a new chef and the food was just average this time around.Special Features:
- Beautiful view of downtown!OkieTravelGirlVIPDined on 7/30/2014What a wonderful place to take out-of-town guests or to have a romantic dinner. The lamb shank was superb!Special Features:
- Lovely AtmosphereluvnewplacesDined on 7/26/2014This was my first time at Park House - and I loved it. Great place to chill but enjoy a nice (and healthy!) meal. Can't wait to bring my girlfriends for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BearDined on 7/26/2014The waiter was outstanding! He was funny and very detailed. He relayed to the kitchen exactly how we would like the food prepared. He was very attentive but not a bother.Special Features:
- Menu not varied enoughDebiDined on 7/26/2014My group all liked the flavor of their food but we felt the menu was not varied enough for our tastes. It isn't a place we will go very often.Special Features:
- Exceptional FoodokiegirlDined on 7/26/2014We had rotisserie chicken, crushed potatoes, macaroni, salad, wonderful Parkerhouse rolls and strawberry shortcake for dessert. The chicken was seasoned incredibly and very tender, could eat the potatoes for breakfast - they have the peel on them still and were delightful, macaroni was yummy, rolls will melt in your mouth, Strawberry shortcake is not your typical SSC but was refreshingly different and very delicious. Oh, they also have homemade pickles that are a treat. Must mention their salad dressing ... salad comes already dressed and it is delicious. We went for dinner and we will return and eat there again. The staff was amazing and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceViggenseDined on 7/23/2014The food was outstanding, as was the service. The staff was very attentive and the decor was very clean and inviting. There were great views into the gardens. I would highly recommend Park House!Special Features:
- Great Pre-Event PlaceHMOKCDined on 7/23/2014This is a great place right across from the Chesapeake Arena. Some girlfriends and I went prior to a show. It has a great view of the Myriad Gardens and I love the open, airy feel. It was a little stuffy temperature wise even though it was overcast outside. The crab avocado salad could have used lump crab rather than the tiny pieces that were served on it. Otherwise it was a good meal. Our server was also great.Special Features:
- Great food!!!ReneeDined on 7/22/2014The valet was a huge turn off!! Dressed and acted unprofessional and took a long time to return the vehicle when we requested. They were not in a hurry to assist us and did not seem to care that we were going to be late to the show due to their lack of urgency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very SatisfiedOkcTateDined on 7/19/2014I honesty hadn't had lofty expectations when I arrived. My date and I were dining early due to plans to follow. It was fairly empty when we were seated but had filled up quite a bit by the time we were on our entree. Patrick, our server, was a delight. He was informative, charming and attentive. A nice touch was an elegantly served jar of house made pickles. They were a bit of a relief from the traditional bread basket. My date and I shared a bowl of magnificent rotisserie chicken soup followed by sharing a rotisserie prime rib.Both were everything I could have hoped for...except they had no au jus. None the less, the head chef delivered the horse radish to the table and was pleasant. The wine was as it should be. We Wii go return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food with a ViewzerokilometersDined on 7/18/2014I would eat there even if they served cardboard. The view is magnificent. The restaurant looks out over the Myriad Gardens with curved floor to ceiling windows. However, the food is outstanding and interesting! The service is wonderful. It is my go-to restaurant now. I definitely don't feel like I'm in Oklahoma City when I'm there.Special Features:
- Very disappointing experienceMomearthDined on 7/17/2014We had been looking forward to trying Park House, but will never eat there again! Although the ambiance was delightful, we had absolutely the worst steak (ribeye evening special) we have EVER eaten. We found about 2 bites each of Youwas edible and the rest was gristle. The other items we ordered were not bad, but nothing that would take us back for a repeat performance. We might stop there for a drink on the outdoor patio, but will not order food again. Save your money!Special Features:
- CharmingAppleDined on 7/11/2014The overall experience was very good. Restaurant crowded but we had good service. The view is lovely. My choice of entree was delicious, my friend not as great was he still rated it a four. I did note all the negative reviews and I was surprised as we had a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park House LunchkellyontheedgeVIPDined on 7/9/2014Absolutely Wonderful! We had four ladies for a lunch meeting and the staff was very in tune with our discussions…waiting to approach the table during our discussions, etc. They were very attentive without being intrusive. The food was spectacular - crab and avocado salad is scrumptious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.