2999 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.parxcasino.com/
- Phone: 8885887279x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday: 5pm – 10pm
Friday and Saturday: 5pm – 11pm
Sunday: 4pm – 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Schlaner
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Parxgrill is located inside of Parx Casino which offers more than 3,350 slot machines, 110 table games, live music & djs and more!
A word from Parxgrill
An elegant steakhouse featuring sumptuous classic cuisine and contemporary signature dishes. With seating for over 100 guests, a private dining room and intimate cocktail bar, Parxgrill is an unforgettable dining experience. Reservations are recommended for Fridays and Saturdays. For parties or other inquiries call 1-888-588-PARX. Diners must be 21 or older.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parxgrill reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)romantic (11)notable wine list (6)fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- dinnerbearDined on 8/8/2014Spent 40 for a lobster plus 12 to add stuffed crab meat,and it was over cooked.That said at That price it sure be perfect.Special Features:
- KICNBACDined on 8/6/2014Way over priced ! However there are other restaurants in the casino with more moderate pricing so if you hit it big and want to splurge, the Parx Grill is the place. If you are on a heart healthy diet, I would not recommend the dozen of steam clams at $15 that are drowning in a rich butter sauce.Special Features:
- 75th birthdayPatriciaDined on 8/6/2014We reserved a table for 4 to celebrate a friends 75th birthday. The food was delicious as each of us ordered a different meal. The drinks were priced well as was the food, we will definitely eat there again.Special Features:
- Parxgrill for DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Great place for a 5 star meal in between having fun at the Casino!I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceNiceDined on 7/5/2014It was nice, plain nice, enjoyable, excellent service and food, will go again.Special Features:
- great foodMichaelVIPDined on 6/27/2014It was a outstanding restaurant and the food was very tasty. My wife enjoyed the crab cakes and the wine as well. the service was excellent.Special Features:
- GreatPhillyRyanDined on 6/25/2014Overall dining experience was great , we look forward to our next trip back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just fairOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/17/2014They have gone way downhill! Used to be one of our favorite places to dine, drastically reduced portions, bread basket is no longer, prices are through the roof for what you get. Crab cocktail and shrimp cocktail have been cut in half, portion size, crab meat was on the verge of being spoiled, had a very odd taste. Won't be running back, that's for sure!
- Enjoyable ExperienceDiningDudeDined on 6/7/2014The Prime Rib was amazing. Thick cut and cooked to perfection ! The Wedge Salad was great with the Blue Cheese dressing. Loved the Lobster Bisque too. Stay for Dessert !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return dinersesc1Dined on 6/6/2014We have dined at Parx Grill several times and always have a great meal. My favorite is the Filet Oscar...absolutely love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceBensalemDined on 5/30/2014Our meal and dining experience was great! The food was delicious and the waiters were very professional with their service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantOUT2muchVIPDined on 5/28/2014Since this restaurant is in a casino,are hopes weren't too high. What a pleasant surprise! The room was attractive, service was perfect and the food was good and came out hot. Will return.
- Good dining choice at Parx CasinoDianeDined on 5/25/2014Great place to have a fine dining experience at the Parx Casino in PA. Good food and service.Special Features:
- Always greatHughbeedoobeeDined on 5/23/2014Great food, great service. Have never had a bad meal. Even though this is located in the casino, it is very quiet and very nice decor. The short ribs are awesome!Special Features:
- BirthdayMarcDined on 5/15/2014We went to Parxgrill to celebrate my wife's Birthday. We had an excellent meal in very enjoyable atmosphere. She enjoys the casino and the dinner made for a fine celebration.Special Features:
- PerfectJohnny5Dined on 5/4/2014This was a night to remember for myself and my wife. The food was very good, a little pricey.. The staff were fantastic in every way.. Perfect all around night out with the wife.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food poor service and ambianceBarstool53Dined on 4/26/2014the food was good but overall we were not impressed. We waited 5 minutes for a server and 22 minutes for poor tasting bread and butter. The restaurant was mostly empty (9 pm Saturday night) and although the setting has potential it was not particularly attractive. Tablecloths would help. The servers were too informal and not particularly attentive.
- JlrcDined on 4/25/2014Second time in a row that it took over an hour for the food to be served. I ordered the risotto and when it finally came out it was ice cold, I sent it back and when I got it back it was still cold. It was $35 for the risotto and I couldn't even eat it. There were no apologies and no compensation given. I am now positive we will not be going back!
- The following 571 reviews are from the Parxgrill reviews archive.
- Pat from JerseyPatrickfromNJDined on 4/19/20144th or 5th visit to ParxGrill....always find food and service great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKluv2eatoutDined on 4/18/2014It was a cool environment. Fun and good drinks. I did think the food was good but not great. Totally overpriced!!! But being in the casino it was fun place to get together with friends and have a decent experience compared to the other options in this casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the pricefirsttimeratparxDined on 4/12/2014Food was not worth the price. I got a filet and it was dry I expected it to melt in my mouth since it was 43 dollars. I could have gotten to a better steak at Outback.
- Favorite restaurantHughbeedoobeeDined on 4/12/2014We have visited several times and ALWAYS have a fantastic meal. Service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth half of the priceCcccDined on 4/11/2014First off, the place is lit up like a diner. The setting is literally so bright it hurts your eyes. Server took 10 minutes to bring a cold cup of coffee. Crab cakes were all filler. Filet was cooked to medium rare but dry as can be. Should have ate a hot dog at foodies....
- always greatPatrickfromNJDined on 4/5/2014Fourth dinner at ParxGrill....always great food and service...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointedclaudifferDined on 4/5/2014birthday dinner a real let down expensive is ok, if I get what I'm paying for ordered ribeye, it was ok, but hubbie ordered prime rib and it was SO fatty he sent it back and switched to sirloin ordered bakes potato which tasted burnt was dry and NOT good the asparagus were not thin and tender, they were thick and not tender, seasoning was good tho will NOT be back, ever
- Excellent Food & ServicelizgroDined on 3/25/2014We were a group of 5 and enjoyed every moment of our evening at Parxgrill. The food was excellent! the presentation of the food and taste are truly gourmet! We had a great waiter in JOHN! Make sure you ask for him. AWESOMESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- parxgrillparxgrillDined on 3/22/2014it was a very nice dining experience at the Parx Grill Great fine dining and great ambience not to mention great service Definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so goodRalphieDined on 3/14/2014Before going to parxgrill we went online to check out the menu and found several items on the price fixe menu that sounded good. However when we got there, the price fixe menu that had no dishes listed but simply said "Chef's Daily Selection". We asked the waiter for the options and we're told that there is only one item on the menu -- flank steak. Disappointed, we asked if that was really all they were offering to which the waiter replied "well, we were offering tilapia as well but we ran out. We're substituting salmon but there's an up charge for that." (How do you run out of an item on your price fixe menu, substitute another but the charge a higher price?? Ridiculous!) We ate off the regular menu and the food was good but expensive.
- Great couples event!TonyDined on 3/1/2014This is the second time my wife and I had dinner at Parxgrill and it was outstanding both times. The service and attentiveness of the staff is unprecedented. They are all so pleasant, and aware of delivering a terrific customer service experience. It feels so natural how they engage with the customer. The food is too die for. Everything on the menu is fresh and delicious! The chef is outstanding and truly delivers a memorable culinary delight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PatrickfromnjPatrickfromNJDined on 2/22/2014My second visit to Parxgrill. Food was great again and the service was fantastic. I think the menu has something for every taste. One of the best casino restaurants anywhere! My only negative thought...and I'm being picky....a better presentation of the the shrimp cocktail would be nice.Special Features:
- 5 Star RestaurantGreatNight1Dined on 2/22/2014Parx Grill is a great atmosphere to spend with that special someone having a great time. Staff was professional and the food is above what I expected. Highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealHughbeedoobeeDined on 2/21/2014We have visited Parx Grill several times and have always had excellent service and great food.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed the wholeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/17/2014I really enjoyed the whole experiance. A definite go back to.Special Features:
- We arrived on time for ourfoodiesDined on 2/8/2014We arrived on time for our reservation and we were seated immediately. We then waited at least 15 minutes for our waiter to take a cocktail order and give us the menu. We waited another 15-20 minutes for cocktails. another 15-20 minutes for the waiter to return to take our order. Our meal took at least 30 minutes to be brought to the table. We placed another drink order at this time and waited 20 minutes for this order. We would have enjoyed our wine with our meal. We never saw our waiter again, another waiter handed us the bill. Our waiter was still working because he was standing talking at the table next to us. We were very disappointed in the service or lack of service our assigned waiter had given us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experienceOFFTOAZDined on 2/8/2014If you like sand be sure to order the clams casino they're full of it. If you make reservations make sure if you want a booth you ask for it when you make the reservation otherwise you won't get one even if there is an empty one when you arrive. Don't express your disappointments to the manager - He could care less. Drove from South Jersey to eat here - could have driven to Atlantic City and had a better casino dining experience. This place is best left to the gamblers
- Awesome Birthday DinnerEatoutDined on 2/4/2014We took my dad for his birthday and loved it. Gianna was a great server, the filet and salads were great. Service was timely and accomodating. We'll definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2014The atmosphere is beautiful. ..lighting was a bit to bright..i would dim it down about 25%. Beer selection is embarrassing! Your a highend steak house with no craft brews or draft beer! The selection you have should be served at a stadium. Service was flat. No menu knowledge. Very unsure of himself. Food was ok. But price vs value not there. Kick up ambience and service to match food. Very expensive all alacarte. Management is very hands off. To move tue needle there you need an operator that will coach and teach staff. Not just.check a box.
- Snowy SaturdayPhillyCriticDined on 1/25/2014Enjoyed a nice dinner with quality food- sea bass & a filet! Was not as vibrant as usual given it was a snowy evening with 1/2 of the evenings reservations cancelled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- improveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/20/2014The service showed little concern for the customer. Very slow, seemed like they really did not want to be their 6:30 at night ran out of items. Had to look for someone to get tea.
- HorribleTsilinkaDined on 1/18/2014Food was horrible and overpriced. I guess that's what you can expect from a restaurant in a casino, in north east.