Park Grill & Spirits
257 Park Ave
Worcester, MA 01609Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Park Grill & Spirits
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.parkgrillworc.com/
- Phone: 5087567995
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday 11am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday 11am - 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: See our catering menu at http://www.parkgrillworc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Catering-Menu.pdf
- Entertainment: Saturdays at 8pm - Dick Doherty's Beantown Comedy Escape.
Fridays: Live entertainment in the lounge.
Thursdays at 8pm - Bill McCarthy's Open Mic Night.
A word from Park Grill & Spirits
Park Grill & Spirits - An American Grill with Mediterranean Flair offers a variety of classic American / Mediterranean fusion dishes. Try a taste of Italy or Greece and enjoy drinks or dinner in our Wisteria covered patio, Sit and enjoy a ball game in our lounge or If you're looking for a more secluded and private dining experience our dining room has a table waiting for you. We also have a private function room that can accommodate up to 60 people.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Park Grill & Spirits reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Enjoyable Evening At Park Grilldjo822Dined on 7/30/2014We had the opportunity to enjoy our meal at the bar area with the windows open. Great evening of drinks, food and keno! The bread was delicious to begin our meal with the dipping sauce. I had the chicken parm, which was an enormous portion of chicken but the sauce wasn't that good tasting. My daughter had the $5 early bird of the meatball sandwich which she said was good and my friend had the cheeseburger which was also good. We went as a party of six for 5:30 pm and were seated immediately, it was a great evening as we had dinner then went upstairs for the paint nite! Would return to Park Grill and Spirits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 16 reviews are from the Park Grill & Spirits reviews archive.
- Very good food and good pricesamsterDined on 2/14/2014Very good food and good prices with attentive service. Fresh baked bread and dipping oil are a big favorite of mine. On Valentine's Day, dessert of white chocolate blueberry bread pudding was delicious! A bit small in the main restaurant and entrance could be better labeled for check in; parking is very limited, but worth the effort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good....but the meatBoochDined on 2/8/2014Very good....but the meat ball app. was no consistent in temperature of the food. I had cold spots in the meatballs....but they were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdayHappyBirthdayDined on 2/8/2014I was happy to be with 8 women of my family from 79 to 1-1/2 year olds! We all had something different to eat from fish to chicken and vegetarian and it was wonderful. I was surprised that the side salad was not ordinary, but field greens. The only drawback is the parking during the cold winter night, did not see handicapped spot. Thank you for a fun night to celebrate my birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The aroma as we walked upMomBeezDined on 1/25/2014The aroma as we walked up was terrific! The food was excellent! The staff was personable as well. I was a little concerned about the small parking lot but my husband found a space no problem.I would recommend this to a friend.
- all things in moderationGerryDined on 1/24/2014Park Grill turned out to be an okay place to dine if you are not in a hurry and not looking for impressive ambience. Wait staff were friendly and courteous and we waited perhaps 45 minutes for our dinners. A crust of bread goes only so far. The meal was nicely presented and very tasty. Although it is not a place I would yearn to return to for dining, I would go again if I was looking to just get a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quaint Little Place1stDatersDined on 1/17/2014This was our first date out. We enjoyed it very much. Had to rate the ambiance as fair only because half way through the meal, the lights came up full power, and my date actually saw what I looked like and asked for a paper bag... Lol! Overall it was a good meal with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thursday DinnerfoodieDined on 1/16/2014The parking lot was full, but it was very quiet in the dining room, only one other party other than us. The bar seemed busy though. We both ordered off the specials menu. Scallops with sausage and butternut cream sauce was quite tasty. The salmon special was good but nothing extraordinary. The salmon and pilaf were satisfactory. It was listed on the menu to come with a roasted red pepper side, but came with grilled zucchini and broccoli. The waitress never told me why it came with something different. I was looking forward to the red peppers but the grilled vegetables were actually the best part of the meal. We would go back to try some of the other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food REALLY, REALLY goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/11/2014I realize it was a big game night, but the volume on the TV was ridiculously loud. Painfully so, the restaurant was strangely empty. which is a shame because clearly the chef knows what he/she is doing. Best food I have had in a while, it was shame the atmosphere did not match the quality of the food.Special Features:
- Phenomenal food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Risotto with cranberries and squash was amazing! So was the chicken parm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we were disappointed in thisOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013we were disappointed in this experience. The place was not very busy but the service was slow. The food was ok. We didn't care for the atmosphere. It was too bright and too quiet. We were a party of four trying to have a good time laughing and joking and we were getting looks. I wouldn't go back here.
- Halloween night all was quietHevaDined on 10/31/2013The three in my party were the only ones in the restaurant for the 2+ hours we were there. I felt bad for our waiter missing out on tips. Our waiter, dressed as Batman was quite amiable and attentive. The food splendid. I had the haddock with lots of veggies (can't remember what it was called). The fish moist, the vegetables not over cooked, were delicious. We shared the maple bread pudding which was awesome. We haven't been to this location since the dreaded Biagio's. I am so glad we decided to come here to escape the trick or treaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food qualityladycDined on 10/11/2013One of thier salad come with hot shrimp in a bowl with a special sauce that you are to poor over your salad but you are advise by the waitress not to because it will wilt your salad. So why would you sell it that way. who wants to wait till it cools down to enjoy your food. Also the sause is thin,water like not much flavor. Would never suggest that to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service, Even Better FoodAndyDined on 10/4/2013Went there on Friday with my significant other for the comedy show, we made reservations for dinner before the show. We were promptly seated, unfortunately, we were seated next to a table of people who were quite loud and did not mind the airing their recent therapy session. The girl had the table had to be in her mid 20s and had quite a potty mouth - perhaps to many drinks???? Which are generous in liquor and very good. We ordered the Calamari App, EXCELLENT! We our meals, I ordered Chicken Parm - it was freshly cooked, only compliant was the pasta was not as hot as the chicken. My man ordered the sirloin tips - well done. The tip were cooked to perfection and very tender. Perhaps this is our new spot. Excellent all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On a recent Saturday evening,JerryDined on 9/7/2013On a recent Saturday evening, our reservation was honored as we were seated promptly, the service was attentive and responsive, the appetizer and meals were served hot and were all very full of flavor and very tasty and we received great value for the dollar. The number of people smoking immediately outside the front door of the restaurant detracted from an otherwise good dining experience.Special Features:
- Good food, good service, good timeJohnDined on 8/3/2013This was enjoyable, I look forward to going again.Special Features:
- Great food at great priceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/20/2013This restaurant had a varied menu with many offerings from salads, sandwiches, burgers, pizza and full meals....chicken, beef, fish, pasta. I had the grilled salmon special which was delicious and my husband had the lasagna which was stuffed with meatballs and sausage and came with same on side. It was delicious too. We started with the antipasto salad which was more than enough for two. Doesn't look like much from the outside. Almost looks like a diner but atmosphere inside was cozy with a modern flare. Prices were very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for a casual dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.