Park Avenue Autumn
360 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010Neighborhood:
Gramercy / Flatiron
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Park Avenue Autumn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.parkavenyc.com/
- Phone: 2129517111
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Friday 11:30am - 12:00am
Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Zene Flinn, Benkei O'Sullivan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Park Avenue Autumn
The acclaimed restaurant Park Avenue Autumn has returned to the Nomad neighborhood of Manhattan, just in time to herald the season’s arrival. This casual, accessible version of the classic concept brings to life the seasonal premise of the restaurant with a physical design, cuisine, and beverage program that completely change with the season. Park Avenue alumni Zene Flinn and Benkei O’Sullivan (Frankie’s Spuntino, ABC Kitchen) collaborated to create the autumn-inspired menu that transitions from the celebrating the last of summer’s produce to focusing on techniques like roasting and braising. Autumn dishes include The Autumn Haystack Salad with Crispy Shrimp, Halibut with Black Truffles and Briche-Crusted Poached Egg, and Pork Chop Schnitzel with Pear-Rosemary Mostarda and Capers. Other summer favorites make appearances, like Fig Carpaccio with Hoja Santa Goat Cheese and Smoked Almonds and Tarte Flambée for Two.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Park Avenue Autumn reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (14)special occasion (12)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (9)romantic (9)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (5)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)late-night find (0)great for brunch (0)kid-friendly (0)Show More
- undercooked porkOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 9/27/2014We were loyal patrons of Park Avenue in its old location and were excited to try the new venue - cocktails were delicious, the decor interesting and, of course, seasonal but serving undercooked pork feels a non-recoverable mistake. Certainly being asked "I'm sorry, can I bring another glass of wine on the house" entirely misses the point. We will not be returning.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/27/2014The food was great! The broccoli with cheetos on top was amazing, a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food in a gorgeous settingvk255Dined on 9/27/2014Food was delicious. Don't miss the butternut squash soup and all of the sides!! Pear sangria drink was delicious, pumpkin bread was divine and the chocolate cube dessert is a must if you aren't too stuffed from the other courses! My favorite new place - loved the old UES location and this one is just as good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a kindDenisVIPDined on 9/26/2014This place is really one of a kind for changing its name,decor and menu according to the season. The food was great. Service was amazing. The atmosphere was energetic and welcoming, but yet romantic. But most of all (and this what made us come back and check out this new location of this restaurant) I'd like to serenade to Chocolate cube desert. It is OUTSTANDING! This desert item is to die for! I definitely recommend Park Avenue Autumn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad their back!tambaruVIPDined on 9/26/2014Park Avenue has been missed. The new space is beautiful and the new menu has some old classics and some new tasty offerings.Special Features:
- It's Finally Back!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/24/2014Several years ago, we visited Park Avenue Spring. We were impressed by the food, service, ambiance and liked the idea of changing the name, menus and decor for each season. Then the restaurant closed for a few years. I was happy to receive an email that Park Avenue Autumn would again open downtown starting September 23. We made reservations for the next night and it did not disappoint. This is definitely fit for foodies. When we arrived at our table, we were served individual miniature pumpkin breads with maple butter - delicious. Appetizers were great with Black Friday Toast and the Autumn Haystack as the clear winners. The pork chip schnitzel was fabulous. All in all, our dining experience was superb and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Lunch during Wine WeekLuvDiningDined on 9/17/2014I could say much about the food - tuna/avocado appetizer, crispy shrimp salad - but the attentive and friendly service from all, and especially from our terrific waiter, is what I'll remember. We will definitely return soon. Thank you.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Food was amazing. Foie gras dust was insane. Flambee tart is a must have. Bartenders mixed amazing cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Park Avenue Autumn reviews archive.