Paris in Town Le Bistro
11701 Lake Victoria Gardens
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Paris in Town Le Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.parisintownbistro.com/
- Phone: 5616221616x
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 10:00am - 12:00am, Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Paris in Town Le Bistro
An authentic Parisian dining experience serving classic French fare in a beautiful Bistro setting. Enjoy steak frites, croque monsieur, daily specials, express lunch or a three course dinner. This comfortable upscale neighborhood restaurant featuring a zinc bar and great outdoor seating with views is sure to please.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paris in Town Le Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Service a bit slow but veryMogoVIPDined on 12/23/2012Service a bit slow but very pleasant and food was very good.
- Good food, reasonable prices.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012Good food, reasonable prices. Nice, quite place for couples or groups. A little hard to find.Special Features:
- I really enjoyed my dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012I really enjoyed my dinner choice. The food was excellent and nicely prepared. I will certainly go back.Special Features:
- We went to this restaurantniceniteoutDined on 6/30/2012We went to this restaurant last November and had an absolutely awesome meal - the beef bourgignon was out of this world. Unfortunately tonight's experience was considerably less so. We started with a chicken soup that was watery and had only small flecks of chicken. The beef bourgignon recipe had been changed (they apparently got a new chef) and beef was tough and stringy and the sauce was ordinary at best. The bread on the table was excellent, but the waitstaff was not knowledgeable and unattentive. Without some major improvements, cannot recommend this restaurant.
- Wonderful traditional FrenchOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/25/2012Wonderful traditional French food at very reasonable prices. Goat cheese and red pepper quiche could not have been better!Special Features:
- Mussels Monday...MMM GoodcablucasDined on 5/14/2012We visited especially to partake in Mussels Monday, and were not disappointed! The mounds of mussels were absolutely fantastic, and cooked to perfection. The frites were excellent, too.Special Features:
- We were looking for a moreYoungatHeartVIPDined on 5/13/2012We were looking for a more intimate dinner arrangement for Mother's Day; this did not live up to our expectations but, it wasn't their fault. If we had checked the location, we would have known beforehand that this restaurant is in the midst of a shopping and entertainment center of the community. We only knew it was not in a questionable neighborhood. Food was good with a limited menu and the service was attentive. Our disappointment likely stems from hyaving travelled 25 miles to get to this somewhat scenic location.Special Features:
- Great place to people watch!DrettsVIPDined on 5/4/2012Located across from the carousel, its a great place to people watch. The food and service are always exceptional. The menu could use a few more French favorites, but overall the menu can please anyone. We had our kids with us my son had the crouqe monsieur and I had the mussels Provencal both were excelent. Highly recomended!Special Features:
- The Shrimp and Scallops wereOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/28/2012The Shrimp and Scallops were delicious and prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- Food was excellent and wineOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/13/2012Food was excellent and wine list was fairly extensive. I wasn't too keen on outdoor dining, as the seating is adjascent to the carousel. That would have taken away from the ambience. I would definitely go again, as long as indoor seating is available.Special Features:
- Have eaten in their smallerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2012Have eaten in their smaller sister restaurant on corner of us 1 and PGA blvd. This place has larger menu. I felt the French Onion soup at the smaller place is better... Less salty. Otherwise comparable.Special Features:
- My husband and I had dinnerSherriCVIPDined on 3/30/2012My husband and I had dinner there last weekend. We found the food was okay. I had a frisée salad and steak tartar. DH had escargot and skirt steak. The salad had way too much dressing.Special Features:
- Great menu filled with variety.ksam916VIPDined on 3/24/2012Great menu filled with variety. Wonderful food served quickly. Waitstaff attentive. Will definitely return! Soon!Special Features:
- The food was ordinary at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/24/2012The food was ordinary at best. Two meals came out wrong. Admittedly, we dont send things back because dot want to waste. Do we ate them anyway and then reported the error. The server smirked that "they mist have confused things in the back" Nothing else was done. There was a loud PA going on by the carousel intermittently for the entire meal.
- Having visited the Paris inWineBob76Dined on 3/15/2012Having visited the Paris in town bistro on nearby Rt. 1-a predominately luncheon and breakfast/bakery sport, we id expect a nice quality, authentically French restaurant with typical country French dishes.this was all of that! The food was dynamite. For four people, we enjoyed escargot appetizers, served sizzling hot-perfectly delicious. Our entrees included a great lamb shank course, Boef Bourginon, and two of our party had a mushroom ravioli; all well received. Wine selections are rather limited, but passably adequate. Before dinner, we much enjoyed a lively and cordial bar. The bartender was engaging and provided cordiality while we waited our dinner party. Definitely the place met our high expectations.Special Features:
- After having been to yourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2012After having been to your cafe and being very pleased, last night's dinner was quite a disappointment. The food was mediocre French food. It was edible but nothing special. The lamb shanks were tasteless, tough & dry; the mashed potatoes tasted like they were from a box, with no seasoning. The mussels provencal had very little sauce & what they had was coarse-the best part of that meal was the pomme frites, a sad commentary. Also misleading was the chalk board which had various French dishes on it, but when we inquired about the riz de veau, the rather flip response from the waiter and the manager was that those were old specials and none of those things were available, nor did either of them even know what the dish was!
- Excellent Food, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/3/2012Excellent Food, good service -- only slight minus (for those sitting "outside") is the sound of the mall's carousel and train ride -- might be better sitting inside.Special Features:
- Paris in Town in our own DowntownChefMarshaVIPDined on 2/29/2012We have been to Paris in Town Le Bistro so many times...it's a great place to hop in for a drink and a small bite whenever it strikes your fancy...or for a great "authentic" bistro type dinner...(mussels, quiche and escargot are wonderful) Even though the food is consistent, you may experience an occasional, quickly remedied, cooler serving temperature. When placing your order, ask the staff to make sure that your food is HOT and they will accommodate you perfectly! Great place and reasonable prices! You'll enjoy!Special Features:
- one of our meals came cold,OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/29/2012one of our meals came cold, nicely the management took it off our bill without asking.
- Don't waste your time or money!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/21/2012The service was atrocious....several things happened...like asking repeatedly for water (w/o) ice...and when it arrived it had ice. It was suppose to be two for one drinks night....we were charged for two. It took forever to get bread....forever to place our order. I would definitely say it is not worth going back to....even though the food was good (not great)
- Good. A beautiful night soReviewerVIPDined on 2/19/2012Good. A beautiful night so we ate outside in view of the nearby carousel. Only had salads, so I cannot really rate meals. But thought our meal was on the pricey side for what we had. Will go back again to try dinner and then have a better way to judge.Special Features:
- Authentic atmosphere, but...cablucasDined on 2/13/2012The atmosphere is excellent -- it took us back to the bistros we dined at in France. On food: I asked for my steak medium-well & assured there would be pink in the center. My steak came out well done. Had I known their version meant no pink at all, I would have adjusted my order. On service: After we ordered, my husband and I noticed the bowls of mussels being delivered to most tables. It was only after receiving the bill -- where there was an insert with the daily specials -- that we learned that it was Mussels Monday. This was info we should've known before ordering. We also had to ask for bread -- something that never happens in Paris. We also were seated right next to the kitchen and wondered if it was because we had a child.
- Wait staff had no idea whatHeliVIPDined on 2/11/2012Wait staff had no idea what they were doing. Clearly no training. Food was passable at best.
- "I love the relaxed feel ofOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/31/2011"I love the relaxed feel of this place. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The goat cheese salad was fabulous although a little on the small portion side. Our New Years Eve table of 10 had a almost all of the different dishes on the menu and everyone enjoyed every dish. Everyone loved the flat iron steak. Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordable."Special Features:
- When we arrived we were toldMyrrhmazDined on 12/26/2011When we arrived we were told apologetically that despite our reservation they were short on staff and it would take an hour to be served. We walked around then decided to wait. Happily, our drinks and food came in a timely fashion, and it was quite delicious! I was especially infatuated with the French martini: vodka, St. Germain's and lime -- one of the best cocktails I've ever had. A funny spot, inside the Palm Beach Mall, facing a carousel and other shops. But for South Florida, not bad at all!Special Features:
- Slow and coldBoilerBruceVIPDined on 12/26/2011Very slow service. Some dishes cold. Others overdone. Won't go back.
- Strong value for money; Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/16/2011Paris in Town offers authentic french bistro-style food with an attention to quality and to simplicity. The restaurant offers a Parisian-like interior design, complete with smokey mirrors, music and the like. We really enjoy the overall food and have particular fondness for the pates, escargots, tuna tartare and steak tartare. Watch out, too, for a stunning chocolate mousse. Well worth the reasonable prices, too.Special Features:
- Very good food, really nicesuperVIPDined on 12/3/2011Very good food, really nice waitress. Way Too LOUD. We could barely speak to each other.Special Features:
- PoorOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/25/2011The food was fair. The sole special was fishy. The steak was very well done. Ordered it medium. But most of all the service was terrible. The waiter left us after taking our order. And left for the day! 10 minutes later we had to reorder. Crazy
- We had a very light dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/19/2011We had a very light dinner but the evening was greatSpecial Features:
- Our reservation was for 5:45OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011Our reservation was for 5:45 p.m., in order to eat before going to the movies. The restaurant was pleasantly quiet at that time ... but by 7 p.m., the place was packed and very noisy. Depends on what you prefer ... but I don't like shouting over my dinner plate, so I prefer the earlier dinner hour.Special Features:
- Good find in downtown at the gardenWewillbebacksoonDined on 9/23/2011Food is superb! The flavors are genuinely French. Attentive staff. The staff was genuinely working hard to make this a good experience. Lighting is great although the seating is not cozy. I was surprised why this resturaunt is not busy. We were dining on a friday night at 7:30 and there were only 5 or 6 other patrons. If you would like good food with no waiting and feel as if you are in a bistro in france, this is the place. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- The steak au poive was "good,"OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/27/2011The steak au poive was "good," but the sauce had no "kick" to...it was rather bland. The accompanying veggies were terrific. My wife's mussels were fantastic she said. Need to add lemon tarts to dessert menu.Special Features:
- We really like Paris in Town.dineoutDined on 8/20/2011We really like Paris in Town. This time the mussels were a little off, which is very unusual. Their mussels and fries are typically wonderful. The coq a vin looked delicious as did the steak dish. We'll be back. Great service!Special Features:
- Very good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2011My wife and I ate here on our anniversary, having read reviews about this restaurant in the local newspaper. Ordered foie gras appetizer, and although it was quite tasty, it did not measure up to what we had had in finer restaurants. Part of the reason may have been that it was served cold and sliced like pate. Served with toast points, and that really was quite yummy. I had a glass of the French rose, which was very nice. Wife ate the lamb shank entree, which was the special that night. Excellent. I had the mussels, and they also were good and plentiful. Creme brulee for dessert. Very good, too. I waitress, Danielle, was attentive and helpful without hovering. All in all a very good dining experience.Special Features:
- We went to Paris In Town BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/6/2011We went to Paris In Town Bistro for steak tartar and it was just as expected. Service was fine, very pleasant waitress. Will go back.
- My husband, my son and I enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2011My husband, my son and I enjoyed our experience Saturday night. Glad to have another French restaurant in the area we usually go to the movies and shop. The snails were excellent. I ordered the salade Nicoise, I was disappointed, because when I make it, it looks like a painting, not everything thrown together. The dressing could be more flavorful. The tuna was done to perfection. The chocolate mousse was to "die for". We also found an $8.oo glass of wine expensive, considering the non generous amount in the glass. Overall, it was a good experience and our waitress Jennifer was friendly and efficient. We also enjoy your other Paris in Town.Special Features:
- Our 9:30 reservation wasn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2011Our 9:30 reservation wasn't necessary as there were few diners present. However, the noise level was high due to waitresses who seated themselves at a nearby table to polish and clank silverware onto a pile while the rest of the staff milled about talking. Our waitress was apathetic and unversed about the menu. We ordered a moderate bottle of wine; it took her 15 minutes to return with a $90 bottle, presumably thinking we wouldn't notice the difference until the check came. We sent her back for the correct bottle--she finally reappeared 10 minutes later announcing that she "couldn't find it." At that point, given the noise and cluelessness, we left, doubtful that the food would have been better than the service.
- Food was ok, but service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/15/2011Food was ok, but service was not great. Very noisy as well.
- We enjoyed our dinner at ParisFlatravelersDined on 7/9/2011We enjoyed our dinner at Paris in Town. My husband had the goat cheese salad, which was delicious. I had coq au vin, which was the special of the day, and it was delicious as well, although a lighter hand could have been used with the salt. We enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner and topped everything off with a light-as-a-feather but rich chocolate mousse that we would recommend to any chocolate (or mousse) lover. We'll definitely go back.Special Features: