155 Grand Street
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.parigotnyc.com/
- Phone: 2122748859
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Chef Michel Pombet
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate your private sit down dinner party for up to 50 people as well as standing events for up to 100 persons.
- Private Party Contact: Catherine 2018899544
A word from Parigot
A little taste of Paris right in New York City. Chef Michel Pombet and Catherine Amsellem bring classic French culinary expertise to your table.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Parigot reviews from OpenTable diners
- Really cute brunch place!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/2/2013The service was great and the food reasonably priced! I would recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and PleasantWantedFrenchDined on 5/22/2013I came across Parigot in the Michelin guide while looking for French restaurants in New York City. I was a bit concerned as some reviews suggested the service was less than pleasant and there were some complaints about the crowd that might be in. Our dinner was at 5:30 P.M. on a Wednesday, so I can't speak to the brunch stuff, but the service was fantastic and the food was delicious. I was more than pleased with the politeness of our servers and their helpfulness. They were very attentive and timely. The portions were really good, we had the half dozen snails and an entree and were stuffed. We also added a sorbet for dessert, with was flavorful and perfect for the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute on time to try....OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/14/2013I had passed by many times and the restaurant is convenient to reach. However, the food is okay for the pricing which ended up to be approximately $50 per head without dessert and only a glass of wine. I would recommend the french onion soup. I ordered the trout on the menu...it was okay in taste as it was drenched in olive oil. There are better priced and better tasting food nearby. But a nice place to try once.Special Features:
- What a gemFuninNYDined on 5/8/2013Was in NY to celebrate with a friend and was referred to Parigot. What a great find. Small restaurant, great food and vert inexpensive! Would definitely return A nice neighborhood place for a nice meal without having to pay outrageous NY prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013Had a birthday celebration Sunday brunch at Parigot and the wait staff and service, atmosphere and selection were all terrific. And of course the food!!!!Special Features:
- I chose to go to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/17/2013I chose to go to this restaurant for brunch because I saw that the reviews were pretty positive. The waitstaff ignored our entire table from the minute we sat down. The restaurant was not full, and there were at least 3 waiters on staff, so I don't think that was the issue. It took ages to get just a cup of coffee, and then even longer to get our food. We never even got a refill on our water glasses. After waiting forever to get our food, they brought out the wrong dish to one person in my group, so that led to even more waiting. The food was pretty tasty once we finally got it. Maybe they would have given us more attention if we had gotten the unlimited mimosas brunch offer.
- Parigot is a small, delightfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2013Parigot is a small, delightful bistro tucked away from the SoHo crowds on Grand. The food is traditional, moderately priced bistro fare and is usually very good (the chicken tarragon is the best I've had at a restaurant in the US). The ambiance is refreshingly convivial and downbeat, and a welcome contrast to the noisy, crowded, "hip" restaurants in the area. The service, while not slow, is casual and friendly, which only adds to the charm. I recently took 4 skeptical friends there for dinner and they loved it. A real treasure!Special Features:
- This charming bistro is trulyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/15/2012This charming bistro is truly a neighborhood gem...and worth a trip from any neighborhood! The owners, (one is the terrific chef), are there to make you feel welcome and the staff is always friendly and efficient. I discovered the place several years ago, and keep going back for the wonderful food, reasonable prices and warm ambience. It's a little bit of Parisian heaven in Soho!Special Features:
- A very fun and welcoming placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012A very fun and welcoming place to dine on good solid French food. Lovely ambience just like a bisto in France. The proprietors are on hand and run a friendly and efficient restaurant. We especially had a great Bastille Day celebration there with lively patrons and great music. Highly recommend it for the area as a place to enjoy dining and pay a reasonable amount for the experience.Special Features:
- Lovely french atmosphere,DG1711Dined on 7/12/2012Lovely french atmosphere, but food was not very good. Over seasoned and meat was terribly over cooked. Very disappointing...
- Parigot is an intimate frenchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2012Parigot is an intimate french bistro. This was my second visit to the restaurant and on both occasions the food was delicious. Its a small bistro with about 10 or so tables. I would have rated the ambiance higher but they didn't have sufficient air conditioning and that made the evening a little uncomfortable. Otherwise, its a great little restaurant.Special Features:
- Good food, nice helpful service,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/27/2012Good food, nice helpful service, overall we were very pleased. It was a warm day so it was a little hot inside, didn't seem like they had the air condition on but had the windows open instead. It was a little hot, but not unbearable.Special Features: