2700 Mission College
Santa Clara, CA 95054Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.parcel104.com/
- Phone: 4089706104x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Saturday - Sunday: Available for Private Dining
Lounge Menu: Monday - Friday: 2:00pm - 6:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: Available for Private Dining
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Ogden
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music in the lounge on Friday's from 4:30pm - 7:00pm.
- Special Events: Live Music on Friday Evenings at 4:30pm.
Happy Hour Specials Monday - Friday from 2pm - 6pm.
A word from Parcel 104
A collaborative venture of renowned Chef Bradley Ogden and Chef Jonathan Hall. The American-themed menu celebrates seasonal delights and showcases the finest efforts of local growers, ranches and dairies.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Parcel 104 - Best Restaurants in Santa Clara ›
Parcel 104 reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (40)special occasion (32)great for lunch (27)notable wine list (24)romantic (15)good for groups (14)great for outdoor dining (10)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Business VenueHostDined on 9/10/2014By virtue of its location, Parcel 104 is an excellent venue for business lunches, and probably breakfast's, too. The sound level is muted, and the tables are not crowded. Based on my meal, the food is prepared with imagination, old favorites with new flavors. Being embedded in the Marriott Hotel tends to push the tab into expense account territory.
- Great food and service!BizTravelerDined on 9/8/2014The pork steak was cooked to perfection. Outstanding service and exceptional food. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- foodisyummyDined on 9/2/2014It's an okay restaurant. Our server was very nice. I had an allergic reaction to the food. I asked if the food was free of some of the ingredients that I am allergic to and I was informed that they can make it without those items. It was bad. We were contemplating going to the emergency room because I did not have an Epi-pen handy. Even so, the food was just so-so tasting.
- RainbowDined on 9/2/2014Food was excellent and it came out really fast. Service was nice and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for business DinnerInfrequentreviewerDined on 8/28/2014Great food, service, & atmosphere for my business dinner on Thurs eve. I requested quiet table for biz dinner on my reservation, but was put near the front entrance near a noisier table. They left shortly after we arrived and the rest of the evening was nice & quiet so I could carry on a business conversation w/o yelling. Service & recommendations by John were excellent, and food was superb(Tomato Soup, Pot Roast, & vanilla ice cream/fruit for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/28/2014consistently great food, creative menu and lovely presentationSpecial Features:
- Very good restaurantVictorDined on 8/21/2014Excellent restaurant, good food, and great service. Among the best restaurants in Silicon ValleySpecial Features:
- Parcel 104 dinner two days ago2happycampersDined on 8/19/2014My husband took me there for an anniversary dinner. The steak was just as I like. And the tomato soup was fantastic. I wanted another bowl. Not noisy, which is important. The outdoor seating looked inviting for a lunch.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceAnneVIPDined on 8/12/2014Very attentive service. We arrived for an early reservation and were warmly greeted. We enjoyed the opportunity to sample the happy hour menu in the bar and were seated at a comfortable table and greeted promptly. All around very attentive service from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Amazing!FoodLoverVIPDined on 8/7/2014I wasn't expecting more than just 'acceptable' from a hotel restaurant, but instead I ate one of the best meals in recent memory! Food was seriously out of this world delicious. Spicy, flavorful, creative, beautifully presented...every single thing we ordered, from the cocktails to the dessert, I would eagerly order again. Hot Lips cocktail, pork loin entree, and flan (not on the menu) for dessert...I wish I could go back every day. One of the comments I made to my friend was 'Bobby Flay should totally try this place...he might get some new inspiration for Mesa Grill!' Truly wonderful!Special Features:
- Always greatVJH426Dined on 8/4/2014I have lunch with clients monthly at Parcel 104.. Best place in the area.. Can’t go wrong with their sirloin burger.. Absolutely the best old fashion burger you can get, Salmon also very good, great portions. Great service too. book ahead they get busySpecial Features:
- AndThenVIPDined on 8/1/2014The food was excellent and the special birthday attention was appreciated.Special Features:
- Great special dinner experienceRichardDined on 7/18/2014We went to Parcel 104 to celebrate my wife's birthday. We ordered appetizers and entrees that were all extraordinary and delicious. We enjoyed the combination of good food in comfortable surroundings.Special Features:
- Fresh local produce=great dishesLMSVERDined on 7/18/2014Visited Parcel104 for dinner - haven't been there in a while. The menu has been reduced and is limited to what is received fresh that particular day. No special dishes announced by our attentive waitress. Service was very good, as was the food. Short ribs were very tender and flavorful and my wife's filet mignon was very good. Tomatoes were fresh that day and the tomatoe salad and tomatoe basil soup were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2014the menu was inventive and full of seasonal fresh offerings. the portions were just the right size, not so small you went out hungry and not so huge you took some home. Great use of seasonally available fruits and veggies. nice spicing and saucing= adding flavor without overwhelming the taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014unfortunately the restaurant did not live up to the advertising. Spent $250. Couple with a small child sat next to us and was Not quiet. I wish I had asked to move. Husbands $59 steak was warm not hot. Chose this restaurant for a special occasion but was disappointed. Service grt, presentation of dishes great, food was mediocre. Too bad.
- Best restaurant in the South Bay?BumbleDined on 7/11/2014Made a reservation at Parcel 104 for 5:30 so I could get points, not planning on anything special. We were early and checked the happy hour menu but opted for a couple of full price cocktails. Bartender was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable and made terrific rye Manhattan and a cucumber Collins. Must say dining room service and food here rivaled most of my favorite spots in SF. We often have hoped for something good uh on the peninsula and Parcel 104 may be it! I had an excellent fresh tomato soup and dining partner had a prawn appetizer he raved about. Salmon entree was roasted to medium and was incredible as it was cooked skin side up. Cheeses for dessert were wonderful and July half price wine bottles were a real treat.Special Features:
- So soWolfkanVIPDined on 7/9/2014Over the years I've been enjoying Parcel 104. But last night it felt like things were slipping in terms of service. The food was very good but the service or lack there of kind of made it feel so so for this dining experience.
- The Best!AliceVIPDined on 7/9/2014This is the best restaurant in the Santa Clara Valley. The staff, the food, the service are all 5 star. Are you Michelin? If not, you should be!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not quite up to par this timeTeresaTVIPDined on 7/9/2014Service was very slow at 11:30/12:00 noon. Not very busy so not sure what the issue was. The food was not the usual 'upscale' either. I have been going to Parcel for many, many years. Took a co-worker after raving about the ambience, food and service. For the first time, it was dissappointing. Not to say I wouldn't recommend it or continuing patronizing it. Probably an 'off' day, I hope.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mac54VIPDined on 6/18/2014We celebrated my husband's 60th birthday at Parcel 104. The food and the service are always wonderful but they went out of their way to make this an extra special dinner. Every course was delicious and paired with a beautiful wine. Our favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT RESTAURANTDebDebDined on 6/13/2014loved the food and the service was outstanding, the food was tasty and presentation was awesome. our server was first class, johnny. wine was excellent, the only criticism was being told that VALET parking would be validated with dinner, but the valet attendant and everyone else in the restaurant said NO. :-( that was a specific question i asked of the person calling me to confirm my reservation. be clear next time. oh oh! the menus had the names of the birthday girl and boy printed on it, very classy. bar service was a little slow, we sat for 15+ mins before they actually took our drink order (which was why we got there early in the first place", otherwise would return in a HEARTBEAT! two thumbs up!Special Features:
- Wonderful dinnerDisappointingVIPDined on 6/9/2014Another wonderful, and expensive, dinner at Parcel 104. I have never had a bad meal or experience here, and will continue to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/6/2014We now come for all our special family celebrations. We're treated royally and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parcel 104ChristinaDined on 6/3/2014Menu didn't provide much variety. Everyone's food was too salty. I hadn't been here for 20+ years and it will take me at least that long to return again.Special Features:
- Very good food but priceysj23Dined on 6/3/2014There were 5 of us at dinner. We all had very good service and food. Just a bit pricey for a group.Special Features:
- A Class AboveFoodieVIPDined on 6/2/2014If you are looking for a place to snuggle and enjoy really good wine pairing with your dinner, this is the place to go! Fantastic food and awesome service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very, very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014have dined here several times and not only is the food good, but very consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 721 reviews are from the Parcel 104 reviews archive.
- Fresh Seasonal MenuFooDVIPDined on 5/19/2014I am always impressed by the food and service at Parcel 104. The food was quite good, and included many fresh seasonal delacies! The waiter offered numerous healthy substitutions for the fries on my colleagues lunch and he ended up with a very delicious side soup. This place is a no brainer if you want to impress a business colleague, friend or spouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Silicon Valley lunch spotcnalscVIPDined on 5/15/2014Parcel 104 has become the go-to lunch spot in Silicon Valley. It is always jammed and you would never know it’s in a Marriott hotel. One of the reasons is because the food has gotten better and the portions are larger. The wine flights are another reason and the noise isn’t too bad. If you’re there in the fall/winter, don’t skip the soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to take clientslovedthefilletDined on 5/14/2014I enjoy the fact that every time I go there the menu has all new items. They are very creative on what they offer and how they present it.Special Features:
- Hit or MissKleeDined on 5/14/2014I've been coming to this restaurant for over 10 years, over the last couple years I feel like the restaurant has lost some of its flare, originality, and consistency. The ambiance is great and the service is wonderful - but the quality of the food is hit and miss and this last time I went I found it disappointing. The menu was uninteresting, the flavors were too harsh and did not have the complexity that used to be signature to Parcel 104. Even though I've come here for years, if my next experience is the same as what I experienced last time, I'm sad to say I'm crossing this place off my list.Special Features:
- Great Food & Great ServiceFalguniMDined on 5/12/2014Really good food and excellent service. Thank you!Special Features:
- Great for organic foodevtsVIPDined on 4/28/2014Their main feature is that they have a menu built around seasonal, organic foods, which means their selection changes regularly and gives lots of opportunities to try new and interesting food combinations. One trip will not show the range of foods and preparations you will find presented here.Special Features:
- not a seafood restaurant3foodliesDined on 4/25/2014I searched for a seafood restaurant near Santa Clara and this was not it. There was only one fish on the entire menu. The preparation of everything was elaborate (many spices, sauces -some of which added little). salads and appetizers were $15-30 and main course $36-56. Glasses of wine started at $15- a lot of money for only a fair dining experience. We'll not return.
- Great Service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/17/2014Enjoy the farm to table approach. Asparagus with barrata and olive oil and tomato was a but unexciting. I miss what Chef Steve did at Mineral in Murphys. But the fish was quite nice. Guests enjoyed the meal. Nicko recommended a great wine choice.Special Features:
- It was just a Cobb saladADinerVIPDined on 4/16/2014I have no idea how a Cobb salad could be so tasteless. The bacon was too hard to eat and everything else was pretty tasteless in the salad. All I could taste was overwhelming vinegar and tarragon. The staff was excellent however. Last time I was here, the food was wonderful and the service was poor. If they could just get it all coordinated.
- pleasant evening with friendskatnakDined on 4/14/2014Went early on a Monday night. Pork Loin chop was very good, tasty and moist. The Hangar Steak and Lamb were eaten with nods of approval. The waitstaff was courteous and attentive. Had the Tapioca dessert, which was recommended by our server. It was unique, a very light dessert with a tapioca sauce and delicate slices....of fennel with a kiwi ice cream. Smaller portions than other restaurants, but enough for me. You pay for the still water.Special Features:
- Great Santa Clara RestaurantcupertinovisitorDined on 4/11/2014This was my second visit to Parcel 104 and it did not disappoint. All courses were delicious with the flavours well balanced, particularly the main course - miso glazed arctic char - which was perfectly cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another amazing dinner @ Parcel 104ExoticFashion208Dined on 4/11/2014Parcel 104 is becoming our little relaxing Friday evening now each times we feel like we have something special to celebrate during the weekday. The waiters and waitresses are knowing us now so that is wonderful because we feel like we are part of the place, and we get a really good service. Each time I come here there is always something new and better and that experience keeps bringing me back again and again. If you haven't been here give it a try and I am sure you will love it. I love the wine flights I think they are the best value if you don't want to get a bottle, its a great way to taste more wine with a less price to pay. We will return again very soon. Thanks for everyone who gets involve of make it a great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.