2700 Mission College
Santa Clara, CA 95054Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.parcel104.com/
- Phone: (408) 970-6104
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Saturday - Sunday: Available for Private Dining
Lounge Menu: Monday - Friday: 2:00pm - 6:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: Available for Private Dining (December 5th $ 19th No happy hours will be availabl, however we will be open for lunch 11:30am to 4:00pm)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Ogden
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music in the lounge on Friday's from 4:30pm - 7:00pm.
- Special Events: Live Music on Friday Evenings at 4:30pm.
Happy Hour Specials Monday - Friday from 2pm - 6pm.
(December 5th $ 19th No happy hours will be availabl, however we will be open for lunch 11:30am to 4:00pm)
A word from Parcel 104
A collaborative venture of renowned Chef Bradley Ogden and Chef Jonathan Hall. The American-themed menu celebrates seasonal delights and showcases the finest efforts of local growers, ranches and dairies.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Parcel 104 - Best Restaurants in Santa Clara ›
Parcel 104 reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (37)special occasion (35)good for groups (29)great for lunch (25)notable wine list (24)romantic (13)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (7)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Service is always slow here,OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 4/24/2008Service is always slow here, but it seems to be improving. It's by far the best restaurant in the area.Special Features:
- Service is always excellent;MarcoVIPDined on 4/23/2008Service is always excellent; Food is delicious and presented very creatively. Both the lunch and Dinner menu, especially the Prixe fix dinner is pricey.Special Features:
- FOod was excellent and thehelenDined on 4/22/2008FOod was excellent and the service was good too. Very friendly and recognized repeat customers. Might need to consider a couple more options on the menu that are a little more basic.Special Features:
- Feedback is overdue for thislocalchickVIPDined on 4/19/2008Feedback is overdue for this visit. The food and presentation are always outstanding. The wine list is truly special. I have yet to have a meal that is not superb. My husband and I eat out often, living in the bay area we have wonderful restaurants and menus to choose from. We rank Parcel 104 menu and wine list as one of our favorites. What sets the restaurant apart from all others is the ENTIRE staff and service. Special kudos to John who was assigned to our table, he was great as usual. Rusty while not assigned to the table was wonderful and makes an evening special.Special Features:
- This is my 2nd visit, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 4/18/2008This is my 2nd visit, food quality still superb! Foie Gras is my favorite dish, this time the presentation is not the best due to a little salty, since duck liver is very rich in favor. I think the selection of peas, onion and a cream sauce weren't the best choice to blend in with the dish. Even though the freshness of the peas and the onion did gain back a lot of points. I personal believe a sour favor of other type of supplementary veggie will made the dish more tasteful and defiantely cut down the richness favor of the liver. I still like to bring in another guest to do food tasting in this restaurant for the food quality.Special Features:
- An unusual feature for wineOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2008An unusual feature for wine lovers is the "wine flight" -- 2 oz. of each of 3 different wines. There are several options, each organized around a theme.Special Features:
- Food was great - had the prixOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/16/2008Food was great - had the prix fix and found it to be a good value. A bit long between courses, though. Coffee finally came after dessert and we had to ask 3 times. Quickest thing that came was the bill. All that said, would definately go back.Special Features:
- Food was served hot and thatsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/16/2008Food was served hot and thats a great sign. The buns were nice and warm too. Got to love that. Service was excellent and this was provided by a number of waiters. Overall we had a great experience.Special Features:
- The waiter did not attendOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/16/2008The waiter did not attend to the table very well, and was not professional. Need to train better.
- The restaurant has wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/15/2008The restaurant has wonderful food. The location is convenient for a business crowd, but it doesn't have a lot of ambiance as an intimate dining setting. Since it is in a hotel, it would be great for a special dinner for groups. I am a meeting planner by profession, and I would recommend this restaurant highly for an upscale group dinner.Special Features:
- Misrepresented on the website.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/13/2008Misrepresented on the website. What looked like a trendy place with top notch chef's was used for a Marriot standard fare boring breakfast buffet. The website needs to reflect the actual use of the shell of the POSH restaurant for their over night guests Cherios, waffels and scrambled eggs breakfast! Don't know if I will ever venture there for dinner after the misrepresentation! I had called in advance and did not get a call back, maybe they won't get my "call-back" either.
- In the past I'd list thisEpicurianVIPDined on 4/8/2008In the past I'd list this as a "fit for foodies" but I'd put them in the category of convenient to the office and "fit for a business lunch". I think that they've lost their edge based on my last 3 visits. I've found the food to be serviceable but uninspired and the service to be often uneven. They only bring you a single roll which is usually warm. During my past few visits, I've had to ask for a second roll because the food was slow in arriving. During this week's visit, the roll wasn't warmed. They may be cutting costs and I may find a new dining establishment for business lunches.
- I thought that the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/7/2008I thought that the service was a bit odd. We had ordered an appetizer as well as entrees and yet the entrees came out before our appetizer did, which, given the pricing for this restaurant, was a disappointment. We subsequently canceled our appetizer order. We also had to ask for a water refill which is normally done without us asking for it so I'm not sure if this was a new policy or just a lack of attention. What I did like about the service was that after we had canceled our appetizer order, one of the cooks came out to give it to us, on the house. Given that we didn't make a big to-do about it, I thought that was very nice of them.Special Features:
- our service was delightfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2008our service was delightful and the presentation of our meals were also well done. The food was good and we would be back again. we were celebrating a birthday with another couple and overall we enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:
- The food and service werePamelaDined on 4/5/2008The food and service were excellent. The dishes were inspired and interesting, and very tasty too! It wasn't elf food, so I was happy about that. The lamb was seasoned and cooked perfectly (that is a rare compliment from me about lamb--I'm really fussy about it). For the money, you can't get a better dinner. It was $64/ea (I think) for a 3-course meal, with drinks extra. We had a bottle of Frank Family cab with dinner and that was really good too! Only a couple of nits: the food wasn't hot enough (temperature-wise) for me; the food server charged us for a couple of things that we didn't order and we will see how the charges come through on my credit card. But overall, we were really pleasantly surprised and would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Disappointing. Clearly, BradleyOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 4/1/2008Disappointing. Clearly, Bradley Ogden has little to do with this restaurant. Server did not know the menu well at all for a restaurant with these prices. "I haven't tried the halibut", didn't know if the spearfish had a sauce or not.Special Features:
- 2 out of the 4 of our dinersOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/1/20082 out of the 4 of our diners needed to send their food back. The steak burger looked like it had been seared when medium well was requested and the fish should have been served on rice it was so raw. Not a great experience for an expensive lunch. We will not be taking customers back there.
- Food was very fresh, but flavorOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/29/2008Food was very fresh, but flavor combinations were not always successful.
- I like the prix fixe menuOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/28/2008I like the prix fixe menu where you get to choose from the entire selection. The service was excellent and the food was very good. The pork entree I selected was one of the best pork dishes I had. I like being able to enjoy a wonderful dinner in a quiet setting on a Friday evening. Always enjoy stopping by for a weekend dinner.Special Features:
- portions were small and whenOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/28/2008portions were small and when asked for leftover food to go, it never arrived.
- The main entree was good andmhsgas6467Dined on 3/27/2008The main entree was good and sufficient in size. However, both the appetizers and desserts were "elf-food." Embarassingly small, and a very poor value. Overall, quite over-priced because of the portion sizes.Special Features:
- I have been here for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/27/2008I have been here for dinner before as well. The food is amazing. We were there for a work lunch, so didn't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked.
- Enjoy this restaurant. greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/26/2008Enjoy this restaurant. great for customers or Good food close to the office.Special Features:
- Food was FANTSTIC!!!! NotOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/25/2008Food was FANTSTIC!!!! Not sure if I like the 3 course menu pricingSpecial Features:
- Easter Brunch at Parcel 104OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2008Easter Brunch at Parcel 104 was a special treat. Our reservation was for 1:00 pm and we were seated immediately, with special consideration for my mother-in-law who uses a walker. We were a party of five, ranging in age from 22 to 85, and each of us found something to delight or surprise us. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Food was excellent!! TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2008Food was excellent!! They reserved a requested table. The only problem was that I had to call them to confirm the reservation. I called them, but nobody answered the phone. I was routed to the voice mail. The voice mail was full, and I was then connected to an operator. The operator was not cooperative. I had tough time to get table. But, food was impressive!!Special Features:
- Outstanding food and service.localchickVIPDined on 3/23/2008Outstanding food and service. I will alway choose Parcel 104 for the outstanding food and wine list but the service also sets parcel 104 apart from other dining experiences
- We are looking forward toOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/22/2008We are looking forward to going back & trying bunch!!!Special Features:
- We have dined at Parcel 104CupcationDined on 3/22/2008We have dined at Parcel 104 several times and it's one of our favorite restaurants. Saturday's dinner made us both feel very special. Thank you again for great service, great food and going out of your way to make my favorite dessert.Special Features:
- The food highlighted the fareMintyfrescaVIPDined on 3/22/2008The food highlighted the fare from local growers but I am disappointed to say that a lot of the "freshness" that we all brag about is lost with the over-saturation of oil and/or butter. The proteins were delicious, however, the foie gras—sinfully delicious. The 30-day aged Kansas beef was cooked perfectly medium well throughout. The scallops were also prepared perfectly. But again, any vegetables were drenched in oil, overly sauteed. The different tastes the chef provided with his/her amuse-bouche were delightful and fun, showing the variety of foods, but again, quite fatty and lacking in freshness. Ambiance was modern. Service was polite, professional. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Good business lunch location.EB59Dined on 3/20/2008Good business lunch location. Good service, varied menu, nice level of ambient noise, but low enough to be able to have a conversation without shoutingSpecial Features:
- We went to Parcel 104 RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/18/2008We went to Parcel 104 Restaurant in Santa Clara for our 3rd Anniversary dinner last night (it was the second of three years that we'd been there for our anniversary). The food there is always amazing, but they took it and the service over the top Tuesday night. I quite simply don't know what more they could have done to make it a more special evening for the two of us. We had an absolutely fabulous, memorable, evening. Parcel 104 is in a place where you wouldn't normally expect to find a major-league restaurant (in the Santa Clara Marriott, with a lovely view of the Yahoo headquarters), but it is very definitely worth the trip.Special Features:
- Kim was a very professionalOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/17/2008Kim was a very professional server. The Foie Gras in Broth was very unique.Special Features:
- Great fusion food place, LoveOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/14/2008Great fusion food place, Love the FOie Gras dish. Want to see more choices for soup dish, Love appetizer's new idea, presentation!! Main entrees probably need more creative presentation. Definately will return and spread the word about this restaurant.Special Features:
- We came in shortly after theNytemareDined on 3/12/2008We came in shortly after the lunch rush with a reservation for 12:30p, and we got excellent service. The waiter was attentive and the food was exquisite! I will definitely go here again.Special Features:
- This time the experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/11/2008This time the experience was excellent, the service has really improved from my last visit. I will be going again next week and I hope this higher level of service can stay for good.
- Nice place with very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/8/2008Nice place with very good attentive service. Food was good (scallops, pork chop) although not quite at the very top tier.
- We got dessert samplers.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/18/2008We got dessert samplers. They were bad. I've had them better elsewhere. The pineapple turnover was dry, and others not worthy tasting. We only had few bites and left unsatisfied with bad finsh. Not impressed at all.
- I was really disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/16/2008I was really disappointed. The waitstaff were inattentive...we had to get up and ask for silverware (yes dinner was plopped down before we had it), we had to ask for water. The lobster I had was over salted and in general I was livid that I'd paid as much as I did for horrible service and mediocre food. Not at all the experience friends had there, so I'm not really sure what to make of the place.
- Outstanding food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/22/2007Outstanding food and service every time I go. Their breakfast is delish and everybody should give themselves a rest at least once and let Parcel 104 take care of Thanksgiving dinner for them. Best Duck Confit I've ever had. Fresh from farm to table is their motto and the food delivers.Special Features: