Paravicinis Italian Bistro
2802 W. Colorado Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80904Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Paravicinis Italian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://paravicinis.com/
- Phone: (719) 471-8200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Franco Pisani
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Pick up or delivery, we will take care of all your party needs.
- Private Party Facilities: We have 2 rooms, one seats up to 22 the other up to 45.
- Private Party Contact: Franco Pisani or Don Uhlmeyer 719-471-8200x
A word from Paravicinis Italian Bistro
Located in a historic 1895 building this casual Italian eatery brings a bit of "little Italy" to Colorado Springs. We offer many classic Italian dishes such as lasagna, veal marsala and Tutto di Mare as well as Chef Franco’s original fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Paravicinis Italian Bistro - Best Restaurants in Colorado Springs ›
Paravicinis Italian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (65)fit for foodies (46)special occasion (42)good for groups (26)romantic (18)great for lunch (15)notable wine list (14)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (9)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- As always, GREAT food!AlwaysChocoDined on 11/20/2014I had a group dinner with colleagues from work. There 8 of us. We were seated on time as we arrived. I picked Paravacinni's because my team includes visitors from Seattle, California Bay Area, London and Dubai. This restaurant offers a great menu to suit many tastes. Our waiter was friendly and the service was great as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lackluster serviceWestsidenativeDined on 11/17/2014My husband and I dined at Paravicinis for my birthday dinner. We have eaten there before and received wonderful service but the other night was lackluster. The coffee was lukewarm and I had to ask for some hot coffee. The server was not very personable and seemed hurried even though the restaurant was not busy. She did not thank us for being there at the end of the night. We left somewhat disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian foodGoldieDined on 11/14/2014A+ wait staff, food, wine. A it like noisy, but not overly. Bustling with activity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our first time for sure but it still a treatJoeandCecilliaDined on 11/14/2014Usually we have the same menu items but we both tried something different and we were not disappointed. Looking forward to the next timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday venueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/13/2014We celebrated a special birthday. It is a cozy, comfortable atmosphere with great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014The food was great. The wait staff was very attentative and took great care of us. You will want to be sure to have reservations as this is a very popular resturant. We will be back for sure.Special Features:
- One of our new favorites!thegoldstandardDined on 11/8/2014The food and service were both very good, our waitress knew the menu well and the food was cooked perfectly. The prices were moderate, not cheap but a good value for our meal.Special Features:
- I'm not impressDaisyDined on 11/8/2014I went there for my Husband birthday because he love Italian food. We got there and toke them about 10 min to come to our table and offer drinks, we did have to ask for a waiter. The food...what can I say don't waste your money a chain Italian restaurant has better food.
- AmazingCheshireDined on 11/7/2014Never had a bad experience here. The foods amazing and the service is the best. I love this little gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service OutstandingFoodieDined on 11/7/2014Best Italian food I have experienced. Absolutely delicious, starting with the bruschetta, salad and chicken Marsala and the flan dessert with mandarin oranges. So tasty and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- About the saladsseafoodpasta2luvDined on 11/6/2014Two diners for a special occasion up for a great experience based on reviews. We had reservations days in advance. Parking is easy, seating is varied, ambiance is real nice and comfortable too. Wine selection paired well with dinner. The Hotpot appetizer really worked our taste buds fabulously. We both enjoyed the mussel-clam pasta and the scallop-shrimp pasta because it was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The bland Caesar salad was truly disappointing -- $2 more with very little flavor. We had a relaxing dinner and finished with a cannoli dessert. With a more satisfying salad, this would have ranked right up there with the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FindPVMdinerDined on 11/3/2014We heard about Paravicinis from a friend and went there for our anniversary. The staff was very friendly, the atmosphere is very nice Italian theme. Our waiter, Nick was pleasant and attentive without being over bearing. The food was AMAZING! Well presented, very good flavor, good portion. I look forward to going back again.Special Features:
- Not up to usualOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/2/2014We've eaten here many times and often the experience is good. But this time the service was lackluster and the food was inconsistent at best. The chicken piccata was very good but the pasta pesto was a soupy mess. Even the spaghetti with meatballs was too spicy and the edible.Service was slow and unfriendly and basically unattentive.Special Features:
- Excellent service - delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014We were seated promptly with the busy waitress always attending to our needs. The menu has something for everyone including a "gluten free friendly" part. The food was excellent, served hot and with great flavor. The pumpkin tiramasu was unique and very tasty! We will definitely go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paravicini'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014I loved the atmosphere at Paravicini's. It is relaxed and definitely Italian décor. The food for our party of five was outstanding and choices included gluten free. Great place for family as well.Special Features:
- OK eveningSemihappyguyDined on 10/25/2014The experience did not have a good start. I requested a quiet table for my friend's birthday. We were seated right at the register. It took 15 minutes for our server to appear. Service was somewhat sketchy. Wine came out first, water 10 minutes later. Salads came out. No bread. Appetizer came out, bread took another 10 minutes. Entrees were served. Dessert followed, coffee took another 5 minutes after dessert. It wasn't that busy to warrant lackluster service. Food was good as always. It was loud enough to make conversation difficult. A little disappointed, it's not usually like that.Special Features:
- wonderfulweluvitalianDined on 10/24/2014We had a wonderful night dining at Paravicinis! We can't wait to go back and try more items on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPBDineDined on 10/21/2014One of our favorites. We eat there at least once a month. Food and service excellent--never disappoints. Best Italian in Colorado Springs. Recommend it for anyone.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014We've been going to Paravicinis for years, and we're always pleased with it. Great food and service. Being a non-drinker, I can't speak on the wine selection, but my husband has always liked every glass he's had, and he usually tries something new every time. If you have the chicken parm' bring your appetite...it's huge. Their red sauces have a slight kick and are great. Make sure you check the specials sheet. We frequently get things from it and they don't disappoint. We always make reservations (even at off-times and days) to make sure we can get a table. This restaurant fills up fast, and with good reason. Try this place if you haven't. You won't be sorry you did.Special Features:
- Great Lunch PricesCharlieBDined on 10/21/2014Having dined at Paravicini's many times for dinner, my wife and I decided to stop by for lunch. They have a very nice lunch menu, with quite a few options, priced at $9 for the entrees and about $2 for a salad. My wife had a pasta dish and I opted for the veal. Both were very good and the price for such a scumptuous meal was outstanding. If you are on a budget, or just want a top quality meal for a reasonable price, then this is a great bet. Also, there weren't many diners on the day we were there, so the usual high noise level was toned down to quiet and relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Craving their chicken piccata!kboiseDined on 10/19/2014We found this restaurant just in time to have a festive last meal together before we left our student in Colorado Springs for her first year at Colorado College. Our meal was wonderful. Everyone was happy with their food (appetizers, salad, soup, entrees and dessert); it was all delicious! It has become a priority and a tradition for every trip to Colorado Springs. We are so glad that we found this wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!BubbaDined on 10/18/2014This was the second time we dined here. The food was great. I had the Chicken Valeria and it was delicious! The one drawback was that a man at the table next to us was smoking a vapor or e-cigarette during our meal.Special Features:
- Never disaapoints....FoodiesVIPDined on 10/15/2014We always love Paravicini's. They always deliver!!!Special Features:
- Not what I thoughtfoodie2bsoonDined on 10/12/2014I chose this restaurant based upon many great reviews but was very disappointed. The appetizers, soups and salad were amazing, however the chicken in two dishes was under cooked and the lasagna was cold. They did comp the lasagna and chicken but still disappointing. Our server seemed distracted, maybe too busy as the restaurant was packed. Because I know everyone has a bad day I would try this restaurant again.Special Features:
- GumpyGumpyDined on 10/5/2014Always good and plentiful food at a fair price. It was a little noisy, but not so much that it interfered with our conversation.Special Features:
- Love the foodbookClubgroupDined on 10/4/2014Went here for a special occasion celebration because the guest of honor loves the food. It can be a bit tight for a group. There were 7 of us and the service staff did a good job. The food was very good.Special Features:
- Lovely as always!renoDined on 10/4/2014We have made numerous visits to Paravicini over the years and each time our experience is quite pleasant. The food always brings a welcome reward of tastes and textures. The staff is very attentive and caring and the quality shows at each step of the meal. We highly recommend this lovely gem of a restaurant.Special Features:
- Will not returnRobertDined on 10/1/2014We met a couple of friends for dinner. None of our group had been to Paravicinis before. It was so loud that we were unable to have a conversation without yelling at each other. I was hoarse by the time I got home. The food was mediocre. The service was the best part, but unfortunately was not enough to make up for the rest of the experience. For the price it was truly disappointing. I will not go back.
- Good Eggplant ParmRbcangemiDined on 9/30/2014My experience may be an isolated episode, but we did not feel very welcome and the service wasn't great. I really liked the Eggplant Parm. I very rarely take home left overs and actually eat them, but this time every bite was savored.
- We are regulars!FahchaDined on 9/26/2014Whenever we are in Colorado Springs, we make sure we get to Paravicini's for the fabulous Veal Tuscano!
- Another win!EyeEetFudDined on 9/19/2014Baked manicotti was delicious and cooked perfectly; service was top-notch. Noise was above average; the firemen were in town that weekend... but still a great evening with great food.Special Features:
- Keeps getting betterjcaynonDined on 9/19/2014Every year I go to the IAFF's Fallen Firefighter Memorial in Colorado Springs and when I want a great Italian meal, Paravicini's is the place. We had a group of 8 so we decided to order a family style meal. Franco helped choose a menu including: calamari, mussels, salads, 2 pasta dishes, and entrees of chicken, veal and sausage. Both the food and the service were excellent. I can't say enough about it. Do yourself a favor though, get a reservation. I made mine weeks in advance and it saved us from an hour long wait for a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Our meals were the BEST. Service at the bar was the BEST. Table service, a bit to be desired. Waitress had no personality. Service was SLOW but it was crowded with a huge teenage homecoming party. Understood. Had to ask for bread. When bread finally arrived, it was stone cold in the center. Best meatballs EVER! Black Cherry Bada Bing, FAB!!Special Features:
- CozyDi25VIPDined on 9/12/2014Great cozy traditional Italian restaurant with great food& wonderful gluten free options. It's always busy on weekends so reservations are very helpful. I recommend the seafood diablo with polenta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have never been so disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014After hearing rave reviews about the restaurant my husband and I decided to have our anniversary dinner there. The place was cute, the service great but the food was so disappointing. The food was very bland and nothing impressive about it. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Delicious!EyeEetFudDined on 9/6/2014Very tasty menu, good wine list, prompt and friendly wait staff.Special Features:
- ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014I am not from your area and was in transit looking for Italian food, plus on a date and had Googled Italian restaurants when your name came up with a high review rating and is reason for making the choice to have dinner with you guys. Great choice, very much like the food with Kathy being one of the best waitress I have ever known, great girl. It was a bit noisy with people sitting very close and my being with girlfriend, so would have like a little more romantic spot, but hey all were very friendly and made for a good experience. We have put you on our list of one of our favorite spots to return. Thanks, kp of Beaumont, TexasSpecial Features:
- Great find!AcuramsDined on 8/31/2014Were passing through the area and found this great classic Italian corner eatery on OT. Highly recommend the veal dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a treat!AkisanDined on 8/31/2014Paravicinis is such a treat. Great food and service. We will eat there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotD1260Dined on 8/30/2014went here over parents weekend at USAFA - very nice place with a neighborhood feel and excellent food . HAd adults and high school age kids and everyone enjoyed - I would highly recommend this placeSpecial Features: