139 East Lancaster Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.paramourwayne.com/
- Phone: (610) 977-0600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday, 11:30am – 11pm
Friday, 11:30am – 12am
Saturday, 10am – 12am
Sunday, 10am – 10pm
Saturday and Sunday, 10am – 2pm
Monday through Friday, 11:30am – 3pm
Monday through Thursday, 5pm – 10pm
Friday and Saturday, 5:30pm – 11pm
Sunday, 5pm – 9pm
Our all-day dining menu is available in the Bistro Bar, Lobby Lounge and on the Veranda from Lunch through Dinner service.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Paramour’s memorable cuisine and gracious service are the foundation for any special occasion. This inviting, energetic restaurant is the perfect place to host your private dining event, business meeting or cocktail reception. Our Private Event Coordinator looks forward to taking care of every detail so that you can entertain with ease and confidence.
Call Grace Wilson at 610-329-1800 to discuss your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Grace Wilson 8889251262
- Special Events: Find out what's happening next at Paramour... paramourwayne.com/next
A word from Paramour
Paramour features seasonally inspired modern American cuisine in a setting that combines distinctive classical architecture with elegant contemporary furnishings. This inviting, energetic restaurant is the perfect place for a special occasion meal, but also a fun spot for a cocktail or a glass of wine and a quick bite. For an experience you can truly fall in love with, feed your passions at Paramour.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Paramour - Best Restaurants in Wayne ›
Paramour reviews from OpenTable diners
127 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (82)special occasion (74)neighborhood gem (58)great for outdoor dining (54)romantic (52)notable wine list (34)great for brunch (29)good for groups (24)great for lunch (20)vibrant bar scene (18)hot spot (17)late-night find (7)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- worth a visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/25/2014Civilized atmosphere. Nice bar. Quiet. Good assortment of small plates. Awkward traffic flow between hotel lobby entrance and main outside entrance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GastrognomesGastrognomesVIPDined on 11/16/2014Everything about our dinner last night was outstanding! It has been a while since we have been here but what a joy to have gone back. The menu is new and sensational. If they didn't have our two favorites (Bolognese and Osso Bucco) we would have had a very difficult time deciding what to eat. The Bolognese was inventive; made with wild boar. I had to finish the whole thing. My husband had the Venison Osso Bucco and it was delightful (had to taste it). We started with a deviled egg sampler that was mouth watering. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good overall but there's better at this priceWackierTigerVIPDined on 11/15/2014The pros: The food is well prepared and a good variety of choices on the menu. They don't overcharge on the daily specials. The service was great. The room is beautiful and not noisy. The cons: They have a nice list of specialty cocktails but for the price the serving was a little on the small side. My wife's drink was weak and I don't like getting a martini in a champagne glass. If you want wine, bend over. The food portions were fine for me and my wife, but I think most people would not be satisfied. Overall it was a nice night but for the money you can get better value.Special Features:
- Great place for a special occasion!sobrienDined on 11/14/2014We visited Paramour to celebrate a birthday. They brought out dessert with a candle which was a nice touch! The gentleman next to use bought the table a round of drinks to celebrate which was incredibly thoughtful. Overall, perfect place to celebrate a special occasion as long as you're willing to spend a little bit of money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic meal!jptotoDined on 11/11/2014I took my wife here for her birthday recently. The staff was accommodating and professional and the food was wonderful. I mentioned it was my wife's birthday in my open table reservation and the staff greeted her warmly and wished her a happy birthday. The chef also sent out a complementary dessert for her. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- PARAMOUR - Good, not GreatDRHBRVIPDined on 11/8/2014The best thing about Paramour is the atmosphere which is a very elegant room. However, despite tables being decently spaced, the noise level is quite high. In addition, neither the food nor service lived up to the very pleasant space. Service was courteous but very spotty. Drink requests were "forgotten" more than once (and needed reminders) and the hiatus between appetizer and main course exceeded what could be called leisurely. Time for our party of 4 was 2.5 hours. The food was alright which is not enough for the prices. Tuna crudo was ordinary, at best. The Filet was fine quality but minimal in size. Desert selection was very basic and not exciting. We passed so I cant comment further. In sum- decent. Not more.Special Features:
- really pretty foodLydiaSmileVIPDined on 11/7/2014I had a very elegant meal here last night. Are our food was pretty and the service impeccable. One slight complaint/observation might be Be that beats over took the flavor of the tuna crude. The dish was lovely looking but expensive for what you got, and the beats overpowering. On the opposite spectrum, I'd like to RAVE about the chicken liver moose. It was perfectly prepared with an ample serving to help the table feel satisfied. the moose also had lovely accoutrements. Cant wait to order it again. Our meal was expensive but was perfect for a special occasion or fancy date nightSpecial Features:
- OutstandingIndeblueDined on 11/7/2014Was outstanding meet all my expectations and then some. However did not realize it is part of a hotel. Would be excellent for a stay over especially if you have one to many of their fantastic cocktails. Bartender and Barmaids were & are fantastic. Food was awesome as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed by ParamourphillyfoodieDined on 10/23/2014We saw the recent press release and were curious about their new chef - all we can say is - WOW! (And don't forget to try the pear and fig tart for dessert - Delicious!) From the food to the impeccable service - paramour is a must for anyone seaking a memorable experience..5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paramour outdoor diningrmiocDined on 10/21/2014I went to Paramour for my birthday lunch with my mom and 2 sisters. When my guests arrived they commented on the gorgeous decor and warm ambience. We were then seated outside on the porch. It was a beautiful day and the seatig was perfect, busy but not loud. The food was excellent...especially the scallops! Our waitress was excellent...very attentive and gave great menu suggestions. I highly reccommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Perfect!NewZagats2VIPDined on 10/17/2014Kelvin was the best waiter ever!!!! O:-) We LOVE HIM!!!! Our meal is always perfect with Kelvin!! Everything we have is gorgeous and PERFECT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Service FairRosstheBossDined on 10/17/2014Enjoyed our evening at Paramour. Bar nice. Nice ambiance. Food awesome. Service a bit disorganized.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerhappywife28Dined on 10/17/2014husband and I went here for our 5year wedding anniversary. The food was amazing I ordered the sole which was perfectly done. We also ordered the Brussels sprouts which were cooked perfectly and my husband ordered the scallops where were cooked just right which is hard to find. The drinks were amazing I ordered the paramour so yummy I would have ordered 2 the old fashion was also mixed well. We were a little disappointed when were seated at a regular table for 4 people even though they had more intimate tables for 2 open. They restaurant did not acknowledge our anniversary even though it was mentioned when the reservation was made. Will go back again but not for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Lovely brunch!SujoVIPDined on 10/12/2014We had a very nice time celebrating my husbands birthday. I'd mentioned in our open table reservation that it was his birthday and that detail did not go unnoticed as they brought out a lovely dessert treat with a candle! Also voluntarily provided a wrap for my daughter to keep her warm on the porch. Nice details. Great food. Will return!Special Features:
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014We went for Sunday brunch, and the restaurant is very nice but with our table of 5, we were stuffed into a table of 4 with a 5th chair added to the end. kind of tight, and the restaurant was 1/2 empty for brunch. This was disappointing considering this was a special occasion meeting some friends we hadn't seen in awhile. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Plenty of selections for brunch, and we all had something different. In general, everyone had the same opinion of the food, it was OK, we weren't blown away.Special Features:
- Brunch Good but not GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/12/2014Went to the Paramour Sunday brunch for an Anniversary celebration, 6 adults and an 18 month old Granddaughter. Was disappointed by the complimentary bar appetizers, the advertised description indicated a more elaborative selection. The entrees were good (everyone that ordered the chicken and waffles really enjoyed it, the crab cakes and lobster roll were disappointing). The service was very good considering that a wedding ceremony and reception was going on at the same time. That event actually added to our special occasion.Special Features:
- Great local gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014Where do I start. This place is great all around. From the food to the fantastic drinks mixed up by Medi Paramour never disappoints! The food is always on point and the service is even better, Justin and his team have their act together. If your staying in the hotel or just live in the area you MUST check out Paramour. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodrldmkeDined on 10/9/2014Food from the soup to the dessert was well prepared and very tasteful. The filet mignon was amazing. The service was nothing special. Once we received the main entree, the server seldom checked in on us. Also there is a charge for water. That I thought was a little over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummybmja69Dined on 10/7/2014We did the chef 5 tasting with wine pairings and it was very yummy. Our server was excellent as were all the people working there. The bartender was very helpful and friendly.Special Features:
- Great foodHombre6Dined on 10/4/2014Service was great and the food delicious. The dining area is very lovely and the bar area very inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingamoreDined on 9/29/2014This was our first time there. My husband and I are foodies and have eating in many places. The food was great and the staff could not more for us. I am planning a trip back around the holidays with friendsSpecial Features:
- Always Perfect!NewZagats2VIPDined on 9/27/2014Always perfect! Even if we are just having a quick dinner on the go! They are 5 star all the way! Even if we split a bunch of things for variety! Their presentation is pure PERFECTION! The salad with cranberry dressing and add on some shrimp is to die for and so was the salmon! Gorgeous, like out of a magazine! Fabulous! Their service is the BEST!!! Fit for kings and queens!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and overratedMikeDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I usually splurge when we are on a getaway weekend, but this was not worth it. Our bill was $178.90 (tip extra) for food and service that was not outstanding. The bread and water server was very friendly and attentive. The bus boy also did a great job. Our waiter was training someone and it took too long to get our second drinks. In the end, it's all about the food which was just okay. If we go back to Wayne, we would try somewhere else.Special Features:
- DisapointmentDisapointmentDined on 9/26/2014Have been to the Paramour in the past & found it quite lovely. However, our experience on 9/26 was disappointing to say the least. The delicious food was the only savings grace. We sat at our table for at least 20 minutes before a server approached. He was gracious, apologized profusely & brought us a complimentary cocktail. After knocking over a full glass of water and moving my date to the opposite side of the table, I asked for another glass of water, and 15 mn later, had to ask again. Our candle was never lit so I switched one out from another table. Although the server remained attentive and apologetic, we sat for what seemed a longer than normal amount of time waiting for our dinner to arrive.Special Features:
- Nice food & decorMypm8Dined on 9/25/2014This restaurant is well located in Wayne. It's perfect for celebrating a special occasion, good service (a little bit slow) friendly. N ice decor and bar. Good food but bit overpriced. We recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice!EatswellDined on 9/24/2014Great food, great service! Highly recommended. We ordered a few small plates and a flatbread and everything was delicious. The service was also great. You can't go wrong choosing Paramour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedJohnnyBravoDined on 9/22/2014Paramour is a great restaurant for someone ok with spending a little extra on a special occasion. I've taken my girlfriend here for her birthday, anniversaries and other occasions and we are never disappointed. My favorite dish is everything on the menu. You cannot go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/21/2014Our family decided to try out Paramour for brunch. We loved the appitizer bar and bloody mary bar! Service was attentive and the servers were very knowledgable about the menu. Food was beautifully presented and very tasty! Everyone was friendly and inviting. We look forward in returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Brunch!austhakeDined on 9/21/2014I initially wanted to come here for dinner but couldn't make it so instead I went for the weekend brunch and it was spectacular. I got the french toast and it was probably the best I've ever had. What made the experience even better was the selection of chef's appetizers we could grab while waiting for our food. Would recommend this place to anyone and am hoping to come back for dinner or another brunch!Special Features:
- First time visitphillyfoodieDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I chose paramour because we had heard many great things about this surburan restaurant and wanted to make our long awaited night out a memorable one - it lived up to and surpassed expectation. The staffs attention to us and knowledge was nothing short of impressive. The decor beautiful and the menu interesting(all locally sourced food which we LOVE!) She chose the dover sole (you dont see this dish often and it was extremely well done) while i stayed true to my old favorite - the filet. Flavors were amazing! Thank you Paramour for a wonderful evening away from the kids - we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food but terrible experienceCorporateDinerDined on 9/17/2014We recently hosted a dinner with 2 people from our very important customer and were having an enjoyable dinner until the end. After paying the bill, the manager of the restaurant came back to our table and asked if everything was fine. We said yes. He then announced then "why did you only leave a 10% tip?" We explained that the "payer" was from Europe and not familiar with tipping policies in the USA. The manager then said he would like to increase it to 18%. To avoid any further embarrasement, we quickly agreed. However, this has had a lasting impression on us as well as our customer. This was totally classless and quite embarassing for us. Our company and the customer's company have used this place in the past - but never again!
- Service ruined everythingFoodiesx2VIPDined on 9/17/2014Went for a very special evening. Took a very long time to get a drink on the veranda. Then once we went inside to dine, service got worse. Server literally NEVER approached the able after taking our order (underlings actually serve the food). We had to motion to another server or a bus person to get our server for another drink etc. Food was OK. Pork tenderloin had LOTS of gristle. The red kurri soup however was rich and delicious. Bread was quite ordinary - room temp - hard. We will give it another try - but only one. In addition - they charged us for a more expensive grey Goose when my husband had ordered a less expensive Beefeater.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014I was quite disappointed in the rather slow service, despite there only being a few people in the restaurant. The food was delicious but overpriced. The drinks were way overpriced and neither I nor my girlfriend enjoyed ours much at all.Special Features:
- Need to try againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I went for dinner. We typically go for a nice dinner at a steak house and wanted to try Paramour. Bar had a great ambiance as did the restaurant. My wife's steak was very rare, she ordered medium-well and it came out rare. Sent it back, for it to come back medium-rare. I like mine medium-rare, but she does not. when it came out the 3rd time it was well done and like leather. Cooking a steak is pretty simple, I expect errors at a chain restaurant but not somewhere we're paying $400 all-in for a nice dinner. I'd go back and give them another try because the place is nice, and local. I had the porterhouse pork chop with lentils which was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- food & serviceHombre6Dined on 9/13/2014The food was fantastic and the service was superb. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about everything on the menu and the evening specials. We look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a perfect birthday here!NewZagats2VIPDined on 9/12/2014It is so perfect! Romantic and usually impeccable! Celebrated my birthday with Leonel, and dressed to the nines!… we ate 6 courses! Each, were absolutely fantastic :-) The seafood flatbread, the figs and burrata, the pear poached salad, oysters, the scallops, and the peach pie dessert! SO PERFECT!!! Thank You, Paramour!! Even the bread and the bottled water are extra great! We requested a booth. I prefer the middle booth, but we keep getting the one on the end, for more privacy and less privacy. There was a camera above, so we were given royal treatment for service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousBeberDined on 9/12/2014The food was just outstanding and the service perfect, the decor classical classy. A gem in the area, a place we go back with so much pleasureSpecial Features:
- Great New Chef at ParamourPRCluvfdVIPDined on 9/12/2014We were thrilled with the changes at this favorite spot of ours that was in need of some changes. No disappointments any longer with the much needed change in the kitchen, which was quite apparent under the direction of a new chef with the innovative and delicious, spot on preparations in all three categories of appetizers, entrees and desserts. Many great bites with the Tuna Tartare and Dover Sole taking center stage for their exquisite preparations. The service was impeccable and the atmosphere was perfect. Don't miss this Main Line gem that is too good not to go to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunchJudieDined on 9/8/2014Lunch on the porch of Paramour was just delightful. Seafood salad is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014Good food. Very fresh. Very creative as well. The restaurant Makes customer needs a priority. Excellent choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.