45 Hull Shore Drive
Hull, MA 02045Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nantasketbeachhotel.com/pages/1/63
- Phone: (781) 925-4500
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 7:00am -11:00am
Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm
Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Lounge only: 10:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Prime Rib
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Paragon Grill
The Paragon Grill offers American, New England cuisine, seven days a week, for breakfast lunch and dinner. Panoramic ocean views with seasonal outdoor dining. Amazing specials offering great value every day of the week. Extensive beer and wine list with secialty cocktails. Live entertainment on the weekends in the lounge, including live comedy on the last Sat of the month. Family friendly, large parties welcome. Join us for an amazing experience. Perfect for any occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paragon Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (4)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- NancyPantsDined on 10/24/2014I made a reservation for 4 people at 6:30 and included a note that we were going to the show at 7:30. Dinner never came. All of the tables around us were served and departing. We ate at La Dalat after the show instead. That was a delicious dinner with excellent service. They serve until 9:30 but sat us at 9:28 without complaint.Special Features:
- barbVIPDined on 8/20/2014There was no one there for lunch! The place was empty. Food was pretty good although we ordered grilled shrimp on our goat cheese salads and they forgot the shrimp.
- cool out door resturantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014First time in this area .wanted a lobster roll it was great cool drink menu service was excellent.great view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good restaurantRichieDined on 7/29/2014the food and service are always good...........................................Special Features:
- The following 27 reviews are from the Paragon Grill reviews archive.
- going back !PaulineDined on 7/22/2014Loved the Grill, had a fabulous dinner on the patio overlooking ocean. Good food, great wait staff, what more could you ask for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husband's 50thtmarie68Dined on 7/18/2014We had reservations here for ourselves and 2 other couples to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday! We had a great time! Food was excellent and the service was awesome! Our server Lisa was friendly, attentive, and entertaining-good laughs! Would absolutely go back and we highly recommend the restaurant for others to try and enjoy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Syd2SalVIPDined on 6/28/2014Great when sitting outdoors. If there are more them a few tables inside the noise level makes it almost impossible to have a conversation. Have been there twice - once outside and once inside. They will not take reservations for outsideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentPartyOfChristineVIPDined on 6/14/2014Good location, nice view & some outdoor seating, though a busy street is between the restaurant & beach. Loud noise level. I ordered a drink & actually forgot about it because it took so long to arrive! After that tho, our waitress was very attentive & friendly. Had the oysters for an app, tasty & presented well. Entrees were the swordfish & seafood bake, just ok - really under seasoned. Reasonably priced. Would go back but wouldn't expect to be blown away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CosmoVIPDined on 6/7/2014Very disappointing. Food cold, loud noisy, expensive!
- Great food and ViewRestauranteurDined on 5/13/2014The view is fabulous here, even in the back of the restaurant. The food; I had Lobster Ravioli which was very good. My partner had the roasted herb chicken which was cooked well but bland in flavor. The tiramisu had a spin with caramel sauce, but it was actually a bonus. I'm a traditionalist with this dessert, but I loved the twist. I would eat here again and I recommend it. The bar is attached and is a fun and lively place for an evening of drinking and hanging out.Special Features:
- i like this restaurantfordhamVIPDined on 5/10/2014excellent food and unlike most restaurants in suburban Boston their prices don't make you think you're in downtown Boston The food was excellent couple of great swordfish and haddock dinners which were perfectly cooked and presented we will definitely head backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food? lobster specialhelloDined on 4/28/2014I come to this restaurant frequently 2x week. My husband and I ordered the lobsta special. I am a food conosseur and always enjoy the dinners there! The risotto was fishy and too sticky, but there was a good amount of lobster in it. I did not say anything because the waitress was new and extremely helpful. I would not recommend this dinner to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to gomayziedotesDined on 4/20/2014We went for Easter dinner and the food, service, was super. It was a relaxing place to be but also had a fun feel to it. The view of the beach was beautiful and added to the relaxing feel.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceLori61Dined on 4/19/2014Everything was great! Paragon Grill reserved us a nice table by the window with a view of the ocean. There were 4 people in my party and everyone was happy with their meals and there was a descent selection of wine and such. My daughter was being proposed to after dinner on the beach and a group of 10 of us went back to the Paragon Lounge for drinks afterwards. Nice lounge area with a small band. All in all a very good experience and a wonderful night. Thank you. LorraineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service is lackingcusegirlDined on 4/13/2014My fiance and I live nearby and have been going there every couple of months for brunch. We first went to the Paragon Grill when we stayed at the hotel about three years ago before we moved here. The lobster omelettes are our favorite, and it's great to sit outside and watch the waves coming in. However, the service has gotten worse and worse the more often we go there. We were just there last week and the hostess sat us in the dining room. After about 15 minutes, we were tired of watching other parties be seated and have their orders taken before us, so we finally flagged down a waitress. This has been a typical scenario for us when going there lately.Special Features:
- Great EscapeDisappointedDined on 3/28/2014I had a delicious dinner and breakfast here while I stayed at the hotel. The staff were incredible: friendly and attentive. Additionally, the view was stellar! Given that the whole night was a birthday present for my boyfriend, I couldn't have planned this any better. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Our group of 10 had a wonderfulChuck1wagonDined on 3/2/2014Our group of 10 had a wonderful time. The wait staff was very attentive. The food and drinks were tasty. And the few of Nantasket Beach add to the atmosphere. Would definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday partyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/17/2014We all agreed that the food was exellent! We are all looking foreward for many more visits. ThankyouSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinnernantasket2Dined on 1/30/2014Two of us went for the Thursday night Prime Rib Dinner.There was no waiting,we sat in front of the fireplace which was lovely.The food was delicious although they had run out of asparagus and we had squash which was a bit cold.Our server was attentive but not intrusive.We have been to the Paragon Grill many times and will continue to frequent it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are often there, They haveTeasyDined on 1/25/2014We are often there, They have a two for Tuesday........ Two dinners and a bottle of wine for $29.00........Special Features:
- Dinner along Nantasket BeachRosebudVIPDined on 10/12/2013We met friends at the restaurant on a stormy October Saturday. It was high tide and the waves were rolling on to the beach across the street from the restaurant, a spectacular view as we waited at the bar for our companions to arrive. I had requested a table away from the noise because one of our party was hard of hearing. We were seated in a lively corner near the gas burning fireplace, it was almost like being in a private diningroom. Everyone's dinner entries were delicious....i ordered the scallops with risotta which was done to perfection. My husband and i shared the moulton lava cake....ummmm wish i had some now. Our waiitress was great and provided just the right about of attention. I would definitely return!Special Features:
- Paragon GrilmaygourmetDined on 9/6/2013I have been there many times. The food is always fresh. The wait staff is friendly and efficient, The view is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband's mashed potatoesDominoDined on 9/1/2013My husband's mashed potatoes were cold. I suggested he send them back to be microwaved a few minutes, but he did not want to. Everything else was fine.Special Features:
- Perfect spotJkdcVIPDined on 8/30/2013We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and service.Special Features:
- Poor cuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2013Other than the chicken wings, the food was poorly prepared. The swordfish was dry, the salads served with too much dressing(I asked for mine on the side!) and the pasta special with shellfish bland and overcooked. The chicken wings were great!!
- nice nightfordhamVIPDined on 8/10/2013very nice quality food , great waitress and hostess, prices more than reasonable free valet parking great music in the bar next visit we'll probably opt to sit outside place seems spotless all in all very enjoyableSpecial Features:
- Great MealPuginthesandDined on 7/29/2013From the very beginning my fiancé and I felt comfortable. We had to call to change our reservation time and the hostess was very accommodating. The menu options included great seafood, which was what I wanted. Our meal was flavored well and generous portions. Throughout dinner our waiter was attentive and helpful. We would definitely recommend this restaurant, whether staying in the hotel or not!Special Features:
- Unexpectedly delightful!CoachBrezVIPDined on 7/27/2013We had never tried the Paragon Grill (or the restaurants before it.) With it being the hotel's restaurant, we had ben leery, I guess. We went last week and we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and with the service (our server Laura was excellent.) We were able to sit on the deck and, despite it overlooking Hull Shore Drive (?), it was relatively quiet with the terrific beach view beyond it. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a tryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2013The view is great. The food was enjoyable and service was exactly what you would want. We had a reservation and we were about a half hour late for due to traffic. They still accommodated us without issue. We enjoyed our meal. The only down side is the noise level. Very hard to hear ourselves talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful night at the beachNiceviewVIPDined on 6/15/2013A Summer night sitting outside overlooking the ocean. It doesn't get any better! We were greeted by Patty the hostess, always warmly and personally. Drinks to start made by Martine are the best. Service from Olivia just completed the great night. Everyone enjoyed their food and this last minute decision to have dinner out was a good one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ate here three times, butOpenTableDinerDined on 6/6/2013Ate here three times, but only made reservations once. Ordered the Lobster Ravioli, the fish sandwich and the chicken sandwich. The Lobster Ravioli was undercooked, and the roasted garlic cream sauce was just garlic and oil. The fish sandwich and chicken sandwich were generous portions and included fries. Would recommend the lunch sandwiches over the dinner. Service all three times was very slow. The servers are more interested in chatting with the locals than they are with serving their customers.Special Features: