Paragon - Foxwoods Resort Casino
350 Trolley Line Blvd
Mashantucket, CT 06338Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Paragon - Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.foxwoods.com/
- Phone: (800) 369-9663
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Edward Allen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room avaliable upon request with Restaurant Manager.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Manager 8603125130x
- Entertainment: Enjoy, Jack Madry every night live at the piano to compliment your dining experience! You can also just stop in and take a seat in our lounge or at our bar and be entertained by Jacks' delightful piano playing.
A word from Paragon - Foxwoods Resort Casino
Paragon is proud to be awarded the AAA Four Diamond Award of Excellence ten years and counting; they join only six other restaurants in Connecticut who hold this prestigious honor. Featuring seasonal menus and daily market offerings, Paragon provides the ultimate dining experience. Enjoy live piano nightly, relax with a well crafted cocktail in our lounge, dine at our bar or take advantage of Paragon’s private dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paragon - Foxwoods Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (10)scenic view (8)romantic (7)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (4)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Prices for for a prince. Food for fit a pauper.trellosDined on 11/15/2014Really bad food. Luke warm yet overcooked. With high prices come high expectations. Our party of five paid Manhattan level prices for cafeteria level fare.
- Above and BeyondDotDDined on 11/8/2014We received a gift certificate for Paragon from friends who raved about it. We were not disappointed! The staff went out of their way to make our visit special. Celebrating an anniversary and they sent over complimentary champagne to start and later a little card with a note wishing us a Happy Anniversary. Nice touches that they didn't have to do. The atmosphere is very pleasant with the piano player, the room is nice and quiet and relaxing. If you don't like noisy restaurants you'll definitely enjoy it here. The food: The bacon "lollipops" are a MUST trust me. The Womanchego cheese and truffle toasts were out of this world Our dinners were excellent and dessert was unique and delicious!Special Features:
- Everything I wanted it to be:)OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014Was a special occasion. The service was great and the food was fabulous..2 of us are big Foodies and we were NOT disappointed in the dining experience at all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014For all of the hype and prices I was expecting a slightly better experience. It was good, not great. The filet was perfectly cooked, so I will get them that and they will lead me to come back for a second try.
- BEST Restaurant out thereAlexDined on 9/13/2014This is the only restaurant where I could tell the wait staff to bring me anything on the menu and I know it will be exquisite. From the staff to the cuisine- this restaurant is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressed at all-horrid serviceAJShoeVIPDined on 8/29/2014This is the finest Foxwoods has to offer and I can say with confidence, don't waste your time. The ambiance was lovely and they do offer A-5 Kobe steak for $90 which is not bad. However, that is about all I can say that is good. The service was atrociuos. Our waiter was unfriendly, condesending and impatient. It was impossible to locate and trackdown our server and at least 20 minutes passed before we got our first beverage. Furthermore, our plates were left on our table for a minimum of 10-15 minutes after we finished each course. The food was decent, but not great by any means. It is way overpriced for quality. After this horrid experience and close to $300 for dinner, I can honestly say that I have had better service at the outback.Special Features:
- Simply fantasticBigson47Dined on 8/15/2014What can be said about this fantastic experince I had. I booked a 5:30 reservation for my wife and I on a get away trip. We had the dinning room to ourselves. Our waiter was a very talk Native American man who was well informed, funny and entertaining. The food was toop notch, the views of the mountains and forest were breath taking. I look foward to my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not in a hurry to go backOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/2/2014Had a great table view of the hills and trees. Started with the cheese plater because we were starving, got the caesar salad which was ok, a little too much mustard in the dressing that they make in front of you. One of the meals was a rib eye special where the spices ended up compromising the flavor of the meat. The filet was very good. Had a better meal the night before at a different resturant which probably set the bar high. In summery it was ok, don't think it was worth the price and not in a hurry to go back.Special Features:
- Another Terrific DinnerKaseyVIPDined on 7/27/2014Even if the food was just average, it is worth dining at Paragon just for the service and views. But the food is excellent---imaginative dishes, perfectly prepared. The macaroni and cheese side was outstanding as was the lamb tartare. We enjoyed the variety if the small plates which were relatively generous.Special Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the Paragon - Foxwoods Resort Casino reviews archive.
- Dinner before the showEOEODined on 7/18/2014Excellent Service, great food. Loved the atmosphere with a piano playing in the background and a view of the countryside from the 24th floor. Perfect for a meal before attending a show later that night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/10/2014The food was well prepared and served nicely. They gave us complimentary glasses of champagne (the real stuff) to start. The food was rich but it is OK to indulge once in a while.Special Features:
- Not good for pre-theater dinner.bushnellpatronDined on 7/5/2014This place has the atmosphere and service of fine dinning, but the kitchen falls short! If you are considering this restaurant for pre show dinner, think again. The lobster bisque tasted like watered down Campbell's tomato soup with a piece of lobster tossed in. The main dishes tasted as if the food was "reheated", i.e. left over.... perhaps things get better later on in the evening. This is supposed to be the place for "high rollers", a big disappointment. The best part were the martini's!! The service was very good.Special Features:
- Great Pre Show DinnerMoniqueVIPDined on 6/21/2014I love going to Paragon before a show. It's always the right choice for whomever I bring.Special Features:
- A bit inconsistentHoldenDined on 6/20/2014The meal started out as exceptional, but the side dishes could have been better. The view and the ambiance were outstanding. A very good experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's BirthdayEatnoutDined on 6/13/2014Took my wife out to the Paragon again. Last year dinner was great. This year slightly poor. The reservation was made several days before and requested a seat by the window. Two hours before the reservation time the hostess called and said it was reserved for other's..sorry but that is not right. To late to cancel. Our waiter..a very nice gentleman..but was missing facts on wine, beer and the food. My wife's dinner was beef and so salty it was not edible. I had scallops and they also were to salty but nevertheless edible. Don't even sit close to the piano if you expect to have any kind of conversation with your wife. This was our third visit and we both agreed the place is declining and we may or may not return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ViewKayTVIPDined on 5/22/2014Paragaon is a pretty restaurant with a nice pianist. The waitstaff is attentive and knowledgeable, good wine list. The view is beautiful. The filet was good but on the tough side as was the veal. We wanted them both to melt in our mouths but they didn't. We will try it again because it is a very relaxing restaurant especially after a long day of gambling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but not wowed!Luv2eatDined on 5/4/2014Had an OK meal. Food was pretty good. Not much atmosphere. Pretty pricey but not outrageous. Good menu selection.Special Features:
- foodluverVIPDined on 4/26/2014This place is certainly pretty and the pianist is great. The service if good and attentive. The food is pretty ordinary, especially for the price tag. Wine list is very extensive and the cocktails are great. Next time I will skip the dinning room and just get a drink at the bar.
- nice setting & good foodchuckmac07VIPDined on 11/15/2013not great & overpriced for the quality, but beautiful views of the CT hills, nice decor and attentive service. priced like an upscale Manhattan restaurant but food not at same level: bland, oversauced and unmemorable. too bad.Special Features:
- DisappointedChrissyVIPDined on 10/20/2013We have dined here several times and each time better than the last. We have told many friends and family about this restaurant. Came last week with friends and the food was HORRIBLE. We were so embarrassed. The quality, the preparation and the overall of the meal was nothing like it has been in the past. I definitely would hesitate to return.
- Top of the WoodsBobbyZDined on 7/26/2013It was unusually quiet for a Friday night at the casino. This perhaps allowed serving staff to linger over our table but in a friendly and unobtrusive way. We indulged in a host of small plates, each expertly prepared and with high visual presentation appeal.. Only disappointment was our primary wine selection was discontinued but not pulled from the menu and was the only Spanish Rioja on the list. One would expect more from a venue with so many food locations and huge volume of spirits sales.Special Features: