35903 Date Palm Drive
Cathedral City, CA 92234Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.paradisocc.com/
- Phone: 7602187459
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining
- Catering: We offer off site catering, please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Paradiso can be rented for private parties on Sundays
- Private Party Contact: Chip Yarborough 7609029420
A word from Paradiso
Welcome to Paradiso. We hope you come enjoy our wonderful Pizza and Pasta dishes with a Mediterranean influence. We offer great food at great prices. Come and enjoy a meal in our pet friendly patio. We hope to see you soon at Paradiso.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paradiso reviews from OpenTable diners
- Impromptu dinnerArtnJoeVIPDined on 10/11/2013Enjoyed the pizza, wine was good as was the grape cosmo, glad we found this place! Chip was a great hostSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborly NeighborsOutdoorfoodieDined on 7/26/2013Paradiso is the kind of place you go to when you need to get out of the house and feel like your visiting friends. Warm, cheery, good food, and service. The owners Chip and Mike just make you want to come back over and over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience was not good. IlikespencersDined on 6/22/2013Experience was not good. I hope the staff can work out the problemsSpecial Features:
- The service was terrific.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/14/2013The service was terrific. Our waiter was friendly, funny and knowledgeable. The food was very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I really wanted to like Paradiso...DillonDined on 5/27/2013I live very close to Paradiso so I was excited about its prospects given the other reviews I had read. Decided to go on Monday night for the all-you-can-eat pizza and salad special of only $9.50. Only thing good about the food was the price. The salad was iceberg lettuce, radishes and peppers in an oil and vinegar dressing. Not horrible, but not good either. The main event, the pizza, was truly bad. Crust had the flavor of cardboard. The various toppings were equally uninspired, although a veggie pesto option wasn't bad if you were starving. So disappointed! Suggestion...raise the price to $14.99 and get some good ingredients and hire a chef. If the food were good/great the price would still be a deal. Service needs polishing.Special Features:
- go on Monday nightsagewoodVIPDined on 5/27/2013They have a really fun event every Monday evening. All you care to eat pizza and salad for ten dollars per person. Not a buffet, but traveling wait staff with pizza trays passing out slices of all their varieties. Excellent Italian tossed salad served at your table. Am sure the restaurant is good other nights, but Monday is special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paradiso has only been openOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2013Paradiso has only been open about a month and I have had lunch there three times and dinner there twice. I love the look of the place, Terra Cotta walls and bright art on the walls. A long bar, nice tables of various sizes with crisp black table cloths draw you to sit down and peruse the menu. The luncheon special, which was what originally got me to try this place is hard to beat. A good sized personal sized thin and crispy crust pizza and a fresh side Caesar salad for 6.95. Our first dinner there I had Pasta with a spicy sauce, with anchovies, Greek olives, capers, I asked for it to be served on a penne pasta and it was delicious. The bowls they serve the pasta in is deceiving.Enough for a doggie bag and it was my lunch the next day.Special Features: