1590 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/downtown-disney/dining/paradiso37/
- Phone: 4079343700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jose Camey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Capacity to be decided on a case by case basis.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsey Kurtz 407-248-9975
- Entertainment: Live entertainment nightly. Call for schedule
A word from Paradiso 37
PARADISO 37, a high energy restaurant and bar will feature North, Central and South American favorites along with a tequila bar of over 37 kinds of tequila, signature margaritas and an international wine bar all in a colorful and lively setting with a circular deck suspended over Village Lake. Open daily, from 11:00am till late night. Once the sun goes down the tequila bar lights up and live entertainment takes center stage. A dining and entertainment emporium that will take you to the flavors and culture of the streets of the Americas without leaving the streets of DOWNTOWN DISNEY®.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Paradiso 37 - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Paradiso 37 reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (31)vibrant bar scene (23)good for groups (19)scenic view (16)kid-friendly (16)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (10)late-night find (10)romantic (8)hot spot (7)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- standard American fareKcalifornia2Dined on 10/18/2014We went to Paradiso 37 hoping to listen to some music and enjoy a great meal. We were there around 900pm and there was no music and the food was pretty standard American food.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We had our anniversary dinner and it was amazing. foods great and servers were helpful and great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealMurphdinesDined on 10/16/2014Food and service was great, it is loud and fun. Place to bring your friends for a fun experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Surprised!Jenk162Dined on 10/11/2014We were shocked at how fast we were seated and how fast the food came out. It was complete craziness in Downtown Disney with all the construction. The restaurant was mobbed, but the staff was very friendly and stayed calm. The food was also fantastic! We were very pleasantly surprised in the end. We would eat there again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mad houseMustang359Dined on 10/10/2014The food is good and service was great, however the place was uncomfortably crowded and loud. . Music blares on the outside patio and crowds roar insudeu. The food came out almost immediately, telling me it was being mass produced and just plated as it was ordered. The experience felt a bit rushed. Our waiter was excellent, but also rushed around at a frantic pace. Overall good food if you can endure the chaos.
- Nice SpotEaterOutOftenDined on 10/10/2014Very good food in Downtown Disney. Kids really enjoyed the menu. Portions were a little smaller than expected, but the quality of food made up for it. We would go back on another visit. Great to be able to use OpenTable to make a reservation and have a table ready when arriving.Special Features:
- Great Argentine FoodSharonaVIPDined on 10/1/2014We've eaten here a few times . The service has always been good. I've never experienced one of their burgers , but my advice - be very hungry, they're huge. I ordered a dish called 'from the sea' where you get nice portions of 4 different sea food dishes, my husband ordered 'from the land' - again 4 different meat options. Both of us were impressed and would definitely order them again. We'd definitely go againSpecial Features:
- good for touristic areamarlonflVIPDined on 8/29/2014This place has good food and service if you consider the options around and the fact it is located at downtown Disney. The stake burrito was pretty goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why bother with a reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/19/2014I had an 8:00 pm reservation for 2 made through Open Table, but when I arrived at the restaurant they told me I'd have to wait 30 min or sit outside. Since I didn't mind sitting in the heat outside we proceeded to the deck where they sat us immediately in front of a speaker blaring Michael Jackson. I was told, with attitude, that was the only table available, so I a walked out. The hostess desk and management of this restaurant were very confused on this Tuesday night. There was a hostess desk outside, unmanned, so I proceeded to a desk inside where there were two parties being seated. When I tried to sign in at that hostess desk they directed me back out to the desk outside, which sent me back inside again. What a mess.
- PriceyfoodcriticDined on 8/17/2014Expensive for the amount of food you actually get. The waiter never visited during our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/8/2014Bad service at a tourist restaurant where nobody eats twice. After 15 minutes gave up waiting for someone to come to table and went to bar to eat. They still probably haven't noticed the numerous people waiting for service. Staff doesn't have a clue how to run a restaurant. It also took 30 minutes to get seated despite having a reservation. Food is like a tgi Fridays or chilies.
- Disney Village Bestlollipop14Dined on 8/6/2014Went on a family vacation to Universal Orlando. This restaurant was highly rated, conveniently located near our hotel, and reservations were available on Open Table. WOW! We had to wait only about 15 min past our reservation time for a table but there was an entertainer outside and an outdoor bar so it was fun. It was packed with families. We had a wonderful server, Lourdes, who was very attentive. The food was outstanding, especially the pulled pork and the fish taco's. We will definitely return on our next trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for the AtmosphereFoodie123VIPDined on 8/5/2014Outside a DJ/singer plays and sings everything from the Macarena to disco tunes. It's a lot of fun overlooking the water. Inside is vibrant and busy. Two men with families were not happy that they made a reservation and they were told it would be a 35 minute wait. We had the same wait with a reservation, but we went and had a cocktail at the bar. The three dips (guacamole, chile and queso) was great.. but the rest of the food was pretty standard. The tres leches dessert was really nice. But I'd go back just for the fun ambiance..Special Features:
- Outstanding wait staff.RobertDined on 8/2/2014I recently booked and had a special order of flowers delivered to the restaurant. The wait staff placed them in the cooler. Our reservation was at 8 pm, the walk in wait was over 90 minutes-they held our reservation (we were on time), and moved our table per our last minute request to outdoor seating by the water. We waited all of 5 minutes which is just enough time to hit the bar for a cocktail. After seating, a waiter stood about 10 feet behind my wife (out of her line of sight, but within mine ) and motioned if I wanted the flowers now, to which I nodded. The stage lighting was engaged and lit up the table as the flowers were delivered. The live band played a Spanish serenade, and she was taken aback. It was flawless. THANK YOU SO MUCH.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Great Jalapeño Margaritas and the red and white Sangrias were delicious as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was nice until .....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Our server's name was karina. She was such a joy to have serving. She had knowledge about the food. I have Food Allergies and she was great in accommodating them. She even brought the head chef out to make sure I felt safe about eating there. when she brought him out he almost made it seem like my food allergy wasn't a big thing. We were enjoying the ambiance until a server started talking to the Chef about Big Breasts and how a more than a mouthful is too much waste.... then another server chimed in about her breasts and the Chef was making motions with his hands to reference him putting the breast in his mouth. Loud & very unprofessional. I thought it was degrading and not a conversation to have in front of a customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gemDamaraWDined on 7/12/2014This is a gem of Downtown Disney! The food is really good! I had the "from the land" platter and the steak on the platter was incredible. My husband had fish tacos. We barely said a word which means the food was great! We both had jalapeño margaritas which we're super spicy but excellent and authentic tasting! Also our server, Carina, was awesome! She made great recommendations and was very attentive. Paradiso 37 exceeds expectations for the Disney tourist trap! It would be great anywhere but it's a gem if Downtown DisneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and crowdedMlh62Dined on 7/11/2014Food was ok - nothing special. Extremely loud atmosphere. Seated in a booth close to opened door so it was hot and this is where everyone was waiting to be seated so there were people hovering close to table. There was a toddler in the booth behind us that was turned around eating chips over our shoulder and parents were oblivious to it and a probably 10 year old child seated in the level above us that kept hanging his head over watching us and at one time dropped his menu on my shoulder. All in all a not so pleasant dining experience for a hefty price. Would not return here.
- Fun Place to go with friends.FunandFabulousDined on 7/9/2014We had a great night at Paradiso 37. Great service, great food, and overall nice ambience. I would recommend it to friends and family. The prices were varied and reasonable. We ended up ordering and splitting about 7 appetizers for the 4 of us. Great variety and flavor!Special Features:
- Our Visit on 4th of JulyFamilyTravelerDined on 7/4/2014They had great music and we liked that we could sit out on the patio for fireworks. We ordered three burgers well done and all three came about medium to medium rare. My husband refused to send anything back because they might "do something" to our food. (He will not send anything back any place, not just here.) So that was very disappointing. The fries were not hot and tasted like they had sat for a few minutes before our food was brought out. I am still giving the food a "Good" but would not order beef here unless it is in a taco or something. I thought they were priced a little high, $14.95 for a cup of fries and a burger. However, for a place in Downtown Disney you expect things to be a little higher.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not exactly for familiesTacomanKCDined on 7/4/2014For a family with 4 children, this restaurant wasn't quite up to snuff. Expensive kids meals that turned out to be more a la carte. On the flip side, the atmosphere was quite nice and the service we received was very good. I understand it has to be expensive because of location, but close to $10 for a kids meal with only a small amount of food seems out of place. I would come back when my family is a bit older to enjoy the outdoor music and the views of Downtown DisneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Centrally located Pleasure IslandSunshineadventurerDined on 6/30/2014This restaurant was a pleasant experience. Our waiter was terrific, we were originally asked if we wanted to sit in the front area and I liked the open feeling of this space but was seated near the kitchen which was busy and a bit noisy so we moved a few tables over. The food was alright. I had enchiladas and my daughter had a salad (she is vegan) because that was basically the only choice for her. I was celebrating a birthday and found it to be a bit crowded (tables were a bit close) and a bit noisy for the special occasion atmosphere. Overall it was what I expected. Great location in the center of Pleasure Island of Downtown Disney and fun atmosphere - felt a bit like a sports bar but the World Cup was on so ... of course it was.Special Features:
- Decent food, clueless staff.HungryForWorcesterVIPDined on 6/29/2014We had the fish tacos, not too bad but inconsistent. We had a very nice waitress come by and welcome us and take our drink orders right away. 5 minutes later a different waitress came by and welcomed us and asked for our drink orders, when we explained we had already been helped she said "oh, don't mind her, she's new and this isn't her table". This new waitress had a poor attitude, didn't re-appear until it was time to give us our check, then left our check sitting on the table for 15 minutes with our card waiting to be paid. We had to take our check to the front desk and had to ask to be cashed out. The desk staff gave us dirty looks and we received one hollow apology. Pass on this one, there are many better options in the area.Special Features:
- Cold foodbvanklinkDined on 6/27/2014They couldn't find our reservation so we had to wait 20 minutes with the walk in crowd. Then our food was cold and undercooked. This is not worth coming back to unless we are just interested in having a drink on their patio.Special Features:
- The following 293 reviews are from the Paradiso 37 reviews archive.
- Decent food but fairly expensiveMtbmarcusDined on 6/20/2014Appetizers were good which left me hoping. Dinner came and it was good also but I was expecting more. Service was slow (1 water in 30 minutes for 4 people) and spotty (bread plates left during dessert) but he was very nice and helpful. It's Disney on a Friday night so they were slammed with 50 people waiting in line so can't be too critical I guess. Overall a good but not great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mexico in Disney.SjpvacVIPDined on 6/15/2014Went for a Father's Day brunch and had several excellent mojitos and a skirt steak but the real prize here is the dessert. The churros are warm and fantastic so skip dinner but get the churros.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!DozerDined on 6/11/2014My husband and I were blown away from ALL the food. The three dip appetizer was awesome! Such a great atmosphere and the drinks were also delicious!Special Features:
- Fun time with friends!OrlandoRocksDined on 6/11/2014I took my co-workers from my corporate office there for a fun farewell. The service was great as was the food. Vibrant atmosphere and an awesome time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service!MellowFellowDined on 6/8/2014We made a last minute reservation via your iPad app that saved us tons of time on vacation in Orlando. We got there, they sat us right down. Although the tables were a little crowded we had a good time and our server was outstanding. Service was VERY Fast, he was very attentive, and memorized every item of a special health related order. Very impressive!
- Maybe it was just a long daywantedmoreDined on 6/7/2014Maybe it was the construction of Disney downtown. Maybe it was just an off night. It took forever to get the our drinks and then the drinks were not very good. Bad margaritas, but the ILTs were ok. There was nothing that stood out. We had better meals at Buffalo Wild wings and TGIFridays.Special Features:
- It's Disney WorldGlobeTrotterDined on 6/7/2014The food was good. The outdoor seating was very nice. The was a lot of pedestrian traffic adjacent to the restaurant. I would recommend the restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paradiso 37 - very good.Z3pmlDined on 6/1/2014Wanted to catch a quick bite before a movie...and Paradiso 37 delivered and then some...great spot, good menu...our server Wafaa was very good. Will definitely go again.Special Features:
- Great Music and Sevice.Carilynn5Dined on 5/30/2014The service was great and the music even better. The food was ok. The only downside are the prices. I'll would reccommend a karaoke night. Overall good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible servicelisamarchDined on 5/30/2014We've been here in 2010 and 2012, and loved it. Wow, it's gone DOWNhill since then. Our food was mediocre at best. Service was terrible. Took about 20 minutes to get our orders taken. After we finished eating, we asked for our bill. And asked for our bill. Finally, after 30 minutes, demanded our check from the host/maitre'd. We finally got our bill 40 MINUTES after we first asked for it! No apologies, nothing. You'd think they would have wanted to turn the table, if nothing else. We were there on a Friday evening. Never again.Special Features:
- Good Location in Downtown DisneyAHBobDined on 5/29/2014For Downtown Disney, Paradiso 37 is a excellent place to dine. The service was very good and we enjoyed a excellent bottle of 2009 Syrah for Zaca Mesa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizers were good...JustAGuyDined on 5/14/2014Went here with a group of six. The margaritas were quite tasty. We ordered three appetizers to split which were solid, especially the queso dip. All of our main courses, however, were just ok if not subpar. No one came close to finishing their meal. Two people had fish tacos mixing fried and grilled and said they were very bland. My food was a mixture of meats called "from the land" which came out cold and also bland. One person had a burger that he said was ok so maybe that is the way to go. That being said, the service was very good with very helpful staff. Good place to get a margarita and appetizer for a quick stop while out and about. Entres could have been bad luck for us but wouldn't recommend.
- Delicious!!KosherfoodieDined on 5/11/2014Best friendly waitress around! Fish tacos and mahi sliders were fantastic. My kids lived the Mac n Cheese!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinnerHhkkhkDined on 5/11/2014We enjoyed our dinner. Had skirt steak. Upbeat atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Mother's DayEggieDined on 5/11/2014We visited my mother in Melbourne beach for mothers and went to downtown Disney for the day. We dicided to have dinner at paradosio 37 and it was the perfect ending to a perfect day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rough start but sweet ending.YolyVargasDined on 5/10/2014When I set up a reservation, with plenty of time in advance, I expect the restaurant to accommodate my special requests. Once we arrived at Paradiso 37 they didn't acknowledge my request of a table by the water and instead seated us in the middle of a crowded room away from any window. I had to go back and point out my request to which they responded there would be a 35 min wait, after some more back-and-forth they finally seated us by the water, which was beautiful. From there, everything was a lot better. Drinks took a while to come out but it was during their busy time. The food was great and everyone enjoyed their dishes. We had their fish tacos and our friend had the appetizer sampler, very fresh. Great live band and atmosphere!Special Features: