Paradise Grill - Maui
2291 Ka'anapali Pkwy
Lahaina, HI 96761Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Paradise Grill - Maui
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://paradisegrillkb.com/
- Phone: 8086623700
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 7am-12pm
Lunch: Daily 10:30am-2:00am
Dinner: Daily 10:30am-10:00pm Dinner: Daily 10:30am-2:00am (Bar)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wine Bar
A word from Paradise Grill - Maui
We’re located at the entrance of Ka‘anapali overlooking Maui’s most popular golf courses. We feature not only amazing views from here at Paradise Grill, but feature some of the finest cuisine Maui has to offer.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paradise Grill - Maui reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great location in Kaanapal'iBOS2SANVIPDined on 10/9/2013My husband and I were having a late lunch so we stopped in since we passed it on our way back to our hotel. It was very quiet when we arrived. I ordered the sliders w/cheese which were okay, nothing special. My husband had the build your own burger and ordered onion rings as well. He really enjoyed the burger. Next time we will try dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed The PizzaVVWDAWVIPDined on 9/14/2013We wanted pizza so we decided to give Paradise Grill a try. It turned out that the BBQ Chicken Pizza was one of the best pizzas we've ever had. We ordered the large thinking we could eat it all. But it was big enough that we had leftovers for the next night. The outdoor seating was very pleasant and the wait staff was very friendly and efficient. We will come back again next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SpotKenjiDined on 8/31/2013Open air restaurant overlooking a golf course and the Kaanapali resorts. Nice setup and good food, but the open air nature and the golf course increase the humidity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013The waiter we had was very attentive and provided great serviceSpecial Features:
- TerribleMisaDined on 7/25/2013We arrived with plenty of open seats in view yet it took awhile for someone to acknowledge our existence. The food was processed and unenjoyable. Our waitress was incompetent and rude. We came to Maui for a relaxing vacation, yet found ourselves disappointed and hungry (I took back my entree and left having eaten nothing)
- The Paradise Grill is a goodparadiseeatsDined on 7/24/2013The Paradise Grill is a good place for dinner after a day of travel from the mainland--"American" fare: burgers, salads, fish tacos, steak bits served on a fajita platter, Maui onion rings. Service was a bit slow this evening due to a large group that took over the main deck area. For a good meal, close to Kaanapali hotels, when you just want to eat then go 'home' to bed',it's a good choice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for large groupsMikeDined on 7/1/2013From time we entered the restaurant until the time we left, we were made to feel at home. All the staff was very friendly, helpful and gracious. Atmosphere was homey, from the uke player to the decor. Food was medium in quality and pricey (to be expected in a resort area).Special Features:
- There are better places in Maui.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/5/2013My husband and I went on a rainy Sunday night. The restaurant has 20 tables (if that) and about 3 servers so while we were sat right away, we waited almost 10 min to see our waitress. POG juice tasted like it had come straight out of a juice box so I decided to go with water instead which took asking for it twice to actually get. The nachos were ok. My husband ordered the half rack of ribs and they were huge and I ordered the lobster special. It was good for the price. The place seems run down. I guess if you aren't looking for anything fancy with typical bar food and service, this is the place to go. I had higher expectations after reading reviews so was disappointed when I got there. Go to Dukes for better food and service.
- would go backCaliforniaDined on 5/1/2013Laid back atmosphere, decent food, friendly service, live music, great price point. Give it a shot :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were there to celebrate2whodineDined on 4/14/2013We were there to celebrate a friend's birthday and it was also the one year anniversary of the restaurant, so it was extremely busy that night and the kitchen was slower than normal, so it took a long time to get our food, but it was very good once we got it. This restaurant has music most nights and each night is different. The music this night was very good, but much too loud. It was hard to even talk to the person seated next to you. On other nights the music hasn't been so loud, or if it was loud we sat out on one of the outside lanai's so it would be quieter.Special Features:
- We hosted a meeting for BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013We hosted a meeting for Beach Activities Maui 3/16 and Randy took great care of us. He was always avialable and often anticipated our needs. Good corporate partner discount and we look forward to returning. --Mahalo --Dave WSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portions were rather small.LhillsladyVIPDined on 3/9/2013Portions were rather small. Servers were overwhelmed by a large party. Rain created problems for seating, as usually the outdoor lanai is very attractive for guests. We appreciated the live entertainment, though it had to compete with the TVs.
- Live Music - Good Food & DrinksOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 1/22/2013Relaxed atmosphere with live music. The staff was super friendly and attentive, and the food was good. This is a great place for families or just a relaxed night out.Special Features:
- Pizza was Very Tasty. SatOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/6/2013Pizza was Very Tasty. Sat outside overlooking golf course but could be in shade. Waiter was super. Gave us lots of local information. Will go back again.Special Features:
- Great for sports. We wentHammyVIPDined on 12/30/2012Great for sports. We went because they had a specific game on. Drinks priced well. Nice people. Good enough food.Special Features:
- Good for the moneyKRy1031Dined on 12/13/2012If you're in Mau and looking to give your wallet a break, this is a good option. It's the only reasonably-priced place we visited all week. The food was quite good- try the Ono if you like fish. There was live music so it wasn't quiet, but it wasn't out of control. Our server was very friendly.
- Great breakfast food at aOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/13/2012Great breakfast food at a reasonable price! We stayed at the Westin Maui and the breakfast at Paradise Grill was much better and it was a lot cheaper as well.Special Features:
- Marginal at bestmjr2uVIPDined on 11/24/2012We ordered the Fish Tacos and Kalua Pork Sandwich. The Fish Tacos (3) contained onevery small piece of fish per taco and the Pork Sandwich was way overcooked and dry. Notexactly "Paradise" - too bad, as the location is not far from the resorts, right on the 18th holeof the Kanapali Golf Course. If the food was better, it would be a lot busier.
- Very friendly amazing staff.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/20/2012Very friendly amazing staff. Food was okay. Fun place to watch sports or have some drinks.
- Maybe just go for drinks next time.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/21/2012We went early because we had kids. We were one of approx 5 full tables. Service was slow, food was ok. This was nothing more than a towny bar with some tables on the edge of Kannapali.Special Features: