Paradise Biryani Pointe - Fridley
765 53rd Ave NE
Fridley, MN 55421Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Paradise Biryani Pointe - Fridley
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bombaypalacemn.com/
- Phone: 7635869800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout
A word from Paradise Biryani Pointe - Fridley
Unique Cuisine of India! Customer service is very important to us, come and visit us soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Paradise Biryani Pointe - Fridley reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance1.5Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (1)Show More
- Just AverageMemberVIPDined on 8/8/2014We wanted to try this incarnation of Indian restaurant in this location. The place looks dingy and dirty from outside and inside. Three waiters working, two very new (first day). They were very helpful, but the "veteran" waitress could not describe any items, could only read the menu to us! She said she had not tried that particular dish -- no excuse for poor customer service. The biryani (the dish the restaurant is named for!) was simply rice, spices and small pieces of chicken. It's pretty bad when the new waiter is describing what "real" biryani is and then we have to look down at the rice pilaf on our plate! Many other better Indian restaurants in the area - will not go back.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Paradise Biryani Pointe - Fridley reviews archive.
- Great food, mediocre serviceSassyTCDined on 6/14/2014I was pleasantly surprised at the authenticity of our food, but disappointed with the service. If I'm in the neighborhood again with a craving for Indian food, I'll probably order my food to-go.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!DrevitoDined on 7/19/2013Everything we have tried here has been great. We have been here also for the buffet and enjoyed that also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good BiryanihxagrawDined on 7/9/2013I have been here before for the buffet lunch. It was not exceptional and very similar to some other Indian restaurants in an around the twin cities. On this occasion, I was there for dinner so there was no buffet option. I should say I was very glad :) I got to choose from the menu and the food was far better than what is in the buffet. The starter was made to order and the biryani was one of the best I've had in some time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visit recently and had a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/14/2013Visit recently and had a very good meal. Loved my Butter Chicken and the Garlic Naan was the best.....I loved that it was really crispy and had lots of garlic. Will come back again. Would also like to come back and try the buffet lunch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service are alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/10/2013Food and service are always amazing. The music was a bit too loud, given the fact that not very many people were in the restaurant and it was reall cold in there. I had to keep my winter jacket on and I was still cold. I would recommend if they read this, that if they open at 5, they need to crank their heat up at 4:30 so it is comfortable in the restaurant for guests when they open at 5.Special Features:
- REAL Indian Food- Seriously!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013Out of all the restaurants that have been in that spot and Indian restaurants in the area overall, Paradise has all the potential of being a hot spot for people of all ethnicities. Since it's new and I have only been there a couple times, I haven't gotten a real feel yet, but I would like to go there again. (It's not very often that I go to an Indian restaurant in Minnesota) The restaurant itself is very neat, service is professional and the ambiance is comfortable. The food is very different than what i've had at any other Indian restaurant, it has a very professional yet crisp touch. The use of spices is exact, resulting in food that i've found enjoyable, whereas other Indian restaurants tend to overuse spices unnecessarily.Special Features:
- Very fresh hot food. Delish....WilOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/13/2013Very fresh hot food. Delish....Will continue to go back to this place.Special Features: